Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pimping Zoë: How It All Started

"A charity Auction leads to a life changing event."

42
10 Comments 10
13.8k Views 13.8k
7.0k words 7.0k words
My life was pretty good, or so I thought. I had a great job as a software engineer making close to six figures a year. Ok maybe not a great job, but I had money in the bank and I owned my home at the age of twenty-five. I drive a BMW to work, ok so it's used but, it's loaded, clean and mine. All seemed to be in place for me. I went out regularly with attractive women, even got to sleep with a few. But I had yet to find that woman that filled the emptiness inside me. That all changed about four months ago when my boss came into my office asking for a favor.

He told me they needed me to help out the event committee with the upcoming bachelorette auction. Groaning inside I told him that I would help out, knowing that I could leverage this for something later. Wrapping up my work for the day I headed downstairs to the event committee meeting room.

The committee chair was Lois Snodgrass, an entirely too peppy woman. Lois was attractive for a lady in her early forties, she obviously kept herself up with exercise and diet, but time has a way of showing no matter how hard you fight it. She was so happy to see me and put me right to work with the candidates photo album.

She said, "I need your opinion on which 15 ladies would make the most money for the Red Cross Charity we were funding."

Surprisingly there were about 80 pictures in all, with biographies with each photo as well as a waiver signed by each girl. I was on picture 67 with 13 hot women in the needs to be in the auction pile when I came across a demure looking blonde. Her picture wasn't as well done as many of the others. Hers was just a regular photo, while some of the others were glamour shots. I read the bio which had nothing remarkable to say, but for some reason Zoë stuck in my mind as a good pick so I put her picture in the pile to be auctioned.

When I was all done I brought the stack of photos to Lois. She was very happy and then she gave me my next task. She asked me to please call all the ladies who applied, thank them for their generous offers and let them know others had been selected. Then I was to call all the winners, so to speak, and let them know the time, date, place and so on, as well as the dress code.

Oh I did not sign on for this! I could just imagine whiny women saying: "Why wasn't I picked?" and so on. Like I am going to tell 65 women, "I didn't find you hot enough for the auction, sorry."

I got started making phone calls and most of the women were easy going and had no problems with the decision. Some were even glad they didn't make the cut, only a couple got all pissy but, they got over it or hung up on me. Having to call the losers portion of my evening took about three hours. Luckily I hit eighteen answering machines, quickly left them the thank you message and hung up.

Then came the fun part, calling the winners. Most of them were very excited, I gave them the information regarding the auction and told them when and where to be. I got to Zoë's name which I had purposely put at the bottom of the pile. I dialed her number and she answered, she was at home since it was getting kind of late. Still being informed of her winning she seemed to be very excited and was so happy to have been chosen, as she told me she had put her entry in on a dare. I gave her the particulars as well, and she said she would be there on time.

I brought the stacks of files to Lois and she told me thank you so much. We were the only two left in the room since everyone else had bailed for the night. She was finishing up some party planning and catering for the event when she looked up at me with a sultry smile.

Lois said, "Why don't we go get a bite to eat; my treat even."

I said, "What the heck," and we headed out to a restaurant.

We talked for a while as we waited for dinner. She had a few drinks and seemed to be getting quite tipsy. As we talked and ate she seemed to be getting more and more flirtatious. I excused myself to use the restroom and when I got back she had unbuttoned several buttons of her blouse revealing a fairly nice cleavage.

Dinner was wrapping up and the waiter came by with the check. He started to hand it to me when Lois grabbed it and said this was her treat. Even though she didn't slur her words Lois was three sheets to the wind. She handed the waiter her credit card and he went off to ring up the dinner. As he walked away, she slid her foot up into my crotch pressing my package with her toes. I jumped a bit when she touched me, she had this come what may grin on her face, when the waiter returned. She signed her credit slip as she kept rubbing my crotch with her foot. I was getting hard as she did this, she smiled as this seemed to be the desired effect.

We got up to leave and she stumbled I caught her, as she leaned into me.

She whispered, "Thank you."
 
We walked out to our cars and I know she was not going to be able to safely drive in her condition so I offered to drive her home or get her a cab.

She said, "Sure baby you can drive me home," slipping again this time grabbing my crotch.

Lois got into my car and as we drove towards her house she snuggled up to me running her hand up my thigh. She was whispering things in my ear about how she had wanted to sample me for a long time. I thought to myself as we pulled into her condo parking lot, I hadn't had any in a little while what the heck. I mean Lois was not bad looking and her body was pretty tight.

We got out of the car and headed up to her condo, she kept fondling me all the way up to her place. In the elevator her hands wandered all over my body, as she started kissing me. Lois in her druken state had trouble getting her door open so I got the key and let us into her place. Once inside and the door closed, she went rabid tackling me her hands were everywhere, as she started ripping her clothes and mine off in a sexual frenzy. I would have had to have been dead to not get excited, she was quite passionate at this moment.

She started kissing her way down my body, opening each button on my shirt as she went, placing tiny kiss nibbles all the way down my chest. She opened my pants pulling them down with a need to see what they were hiding. She was quite happy with what was down there. As she took my hard cock into her mouth, I had to moan. Lois slid her lips down my shaft sucking my cock all the way down. I leaned back and just enjoyed her ministrations, and she knew what she was doing. I guess the old adage about older women knowing things about sex was true.

As she had my cock in her mouth she started humming, this created new sensations that nearly had me cumming right there. My cock was covered in her spit as she hummed and slurped up and down my shaft. After several minutes of resisting the urge to blow the back of her head off with my load, she stood up, removed what was left of her clothes and said.

"We need to finish this in the bedroom."

She grabbed my hand as she pulled me up and urged me to follow her down the hall, she slammed her tongue down my throat the whole way. Once in her room she finished stripping my clothes off and threw me on the bed. In the process of my wonderful blow job Lois had somehow removed all of her clothes as she clicmbed on top of me. 

Wasting no time at all she placed the head of my hard cock at the entrance to her pussy, and slid down my cock like a fireman going down his pole. Only she came back up and then back down, her eyes were closed in deep concentration as she rode my cock up and down. She was fucking me hard and fast. She was moaning intensely each time her clit banged into my pelvis. I was just enjoying the ride playing with her tits sucking her nipples as she rode my cock.
 
Lois had this move that almost made me cut loose before I wanted to, she slid all the way down on my cock gave me a squeeze with her well developed pussy muscles and then did this shimmy with her hips that nearly blew my load. She kept moaning that it was so good, as she rode me faster and faster, her breathing became erratic as she help onto my chest for balance, she leaned down kissing me passionately as her hips pounded mine. Then as I was about to bust my load inside her.

She screamed "OH GOD YES IM CUMMING!!!!"

As she came her pussy gripped my cock and I couldn't stop myself, I blew my load deep into her soaking pussy. She fell off me and curled up in her blankets and was quickly asleep. I guess the activities and alcohol had caught up with her as she was clearly out cold. I took the opportunity to get my clothes, get dresses and leave. 

As I headed home, I thought to myself I just had what some may say was awesome sex with a very skilled woman, but for some reason I felt empty inside. Don't get me wrong I had fun, but something was missing, I thought back to Zoë, the look in her eyes in that picture haunted me.
 
I made a point to clear my schedule for the auction, I wanted to meet her in person. The next day Lois was her usual perky peppy self, treating me like any other play toy someone might have used and discarded. I just had to laugh Lois had used me for her own needs just as a man might have used her. I could only think she was going to be a very lonely woman when no matter how much exercise she did, time would eventually win.

About five days later Lois sent me an email asking if I wanted to go over more details of the event, hinting about the "Late meeting dinner we had had last week". I told her I was real busy with my work but I would sure to make an effort to get to the auction. She sent me Smiley faces and thanks for the previous help and just like that she was done with me. So the remaining nine days till the auction seemed to take forever. Finally the day of the auction came, I had rented a tux as this was a black tie affair, and as staff I had to put on a good show for the company.

I later found out my boss sprang for the tux and asked me to represent the department as he was going to be busy and unable to attend. In an effort to look the part I went so far as to have my beamer detailed, All slick, black and shiny it was looking like a smooth working piece of German engineering. I drove to the event and even used the valet parking since I was there in place of the department head and I could expense it.

I went inside and looked around lots of people were here from the office as well as dates and other VIP's visiting for the event. A nice band was playing some covers tunes from many of popular acts on the radio, and some people were even dancing. I got a program and saw the auction would start in about 35 minutes and anyone interested in bidding needed to get a bidders paddle.

I went and got a bidders paddle paying the $20.00 for it, or in other words another way of making money for the charity. I got a table near the rear of the room and yet had a great view of the stage. A waitress came by and took my order and returned with my 7&7. I saw Lois as she walked to the podium being escorted from a young intern in the accounting department, I thought he must be Lois' flavor of the moment.

Lois took the podium and introduced the master of ceremonies, the companies vice president John J. Jacobs, probably one of the biggest schmucks in the company. He was always telling the men who would listen about his conquests in the lady department even claiming to have had a b list actress or two. He also was happy to report his financial earnings to everyone regularly. To top it off the old codger had a wife about a 1/3 his age, total trophy wife married him clearly for his money.
 
As he took the stage he layed out the ground rules concerning the auction, making sure people understood this was for charity and to reach deep into those pockets. He also told everyone that the basic terms of the auction included tonight's company of the bachelorette, and anything else would be determined at the time of auction based on questions and answers during the auctioning process.

He again stated it was for charity so don't worry about getting your monies worth, and laughed his arrogant stupid laugh that just makes you want to whap him in the head. The auction started and JJ asked them several questions about what they intended for their purchaser. The first several girls all giggled and said they would be the buyer's companion for the night and would be their arm candy, the first five girls all went for about $250.00.

The auction for the 6th girl became quite heated as she said she would be an over night companion which in her words she would serve her buyer breakfast in bed. She went for the highest price of the night so far at $800.00. But there were 9 more girls to go before the night was over, however several more girls went for the $250-300 range.

Girl eleven came out in this outfit that screamed fuck me like the whore I am, she pranced around on the stage showing off her flexibility and went for a whopping $2000.00 to Larry Dixon after she said she would stay for the weekend. Girl 12 and 13 also dressed to the nines and going for the weekend with hinted sexual favors, went fast as people realized if they wanted a bachelorette there was only a few left, each going for about $1400.

The moment I had been waiting for had come, Zoë stepped onto the stage wearing a demure but stylish dress that left much to the imagination, her hair was pulled back in a pony tail and she had lightly made up her face, with eyeliner, eye shadow and a light lipstick. She seemed very shy up there almost blushing. Her light blonde hair seemed to glow under the lights, I realized then I had to have her.

She stood by the auctioneer and held her hands behind her back waiting. He asked her name, she answered, each of his questions she answered sir to, He asked how long she would be a companion and she looked out into the audience and said one week. Needless to say the crowd got quite excited about that.

The bidding started off slow, and picked up going from $100 to $900 in a very quickly. I watched her movements on the stage, she was shifting her weight from one foot to the other foot in a very methodical manner. At the $1200.00 bid mark her face became flushed and she sighed softly, only someone paying close attention to her during that whole time would have realized she had just masturbated in front of everyone and had just cum.

I put up my paddle at $1450.00, which quickly got countered to $1600.00. Bidding continued for a bit leveling at $2300.00 and was down to two other bidders and myself. At the $2400 mark one guy dropped out and that left only me and the last guy a department head from marketing. The auctioneer called out going once, going twice and I raised my paddle calling out $2500.00 many in the room cheered as the bidding continued. The auctioneer looked to the other bidder and he shook his head, the auctioneer said "SOLD!"

I went to the donation table, Zoë was there waiting for me and so was the charity officer Lois as she cracked me a grin as I signed the credit slip. I just smiled back, and held out my arm for Zoë. She took my arm and off we went into the party, we got some drinks and talked for a while. She seemed so shy and beautiful I had a hard time taking my eyes off her. I noticed she was glancing around the room.

I asked, "Is anything was wrong?" 

Zoë said, "No, I was just wondering when we would be leaving as I want to get home."

I looked at her and said, "Oh ok I can get you home, no problem." thinking the charity thing had caught up and she was going to bail, but hey the Red Cross got $2500 of my hard earned dollars. 

I turned to lead her out of the building to where valet had my car, she grabbed my arm holding me for half a second as I turned around, looking deep into her mesmerizing blue eyes.

she looked at me and said "Sir, your home."

She looked me in the eye and said with the most sincere look on her face I have ever seen, "You own me for one week, to do with as you please. Take me to your home Sir."

I looked at her smiled and said, "Ok",

I got my car from the valet, opened the door let her into my car, and then we drove off. As we drove towards my home I asked her again if she was serious.
 
She simply looked down at her seat and whispered, "Yes Sir."

Along the way she told me she had thought about this a long time and had even taken a week off from work. As we kept driving I asked her how she had liked the auction itself, she said she had enjoyed it very much and blushed deeply at that point. I had to laugh out loud at that and she asked me "What was so funny?"

I said, "I know you enjoyed it I saw you cum."

She blushed even deeper and looked down at her legs as she trembled, I reached over to her shoulder and rubbed it. She then surprised me as she took my hand in hers and began kissing my fingers and asking for forgiveness, that she was sorry if she had embarrassed me in any way. I quickly began to realize this was going to be a surprising night to say the least.
 
We pulled up to my house I hit the garage door opener and drove into the garage closing the door behind us. I got out of the car going over to her side and opened the door. I invited her into my house, and showed her around. She thought it was a very nice place, and seemed to loosen up a bit.

I offered her a drink and she said she could get me one just let her know where the mixers were. I thought what the heck, "They are in the cabinet over the stove, I'd like a 7&7."

She quickly went into the kitchen and I heard ice hitting a glass and liquid being poured, I sat down in my easy chair waiting for this beautiful woman to bring my drink.

CarlaxxxfrancineTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CarlaxxxfrancineTS

I was just getting comfortable when she came out of the kitchen with my drink. I however was surprised yet again, as she kneeled before me extending her hands and offered my drink to me. Lowering her head as she waited for me to take the drink. The crazy part was that she came out of the kitchen completely nude.

She stayed there for however long it took me getting over the sight of this amazing woman kneeling before me. When I did take the drink from her, she then stayed kneeled before me her head lowered to me and her hands behind her back.
 
She asked me, "Does your drink please you Sir?"

Again with the sir thing, every time she addressed me she threw that sir on the end. I took a chug of my drink and it was surprisingly good, and I told her so. She smiled at that, even though she was still looking at the floor. 

 Then she asked, "Is there was anything else I can do for you, Sir?"

After thinking for a little bit I said, "Yes tell me exactly what you meant when you said I can do anything as I please to you and why."

She looked up at me and quickly looked down blushing again. She said "Sir may do anything he pleases with me because he has purchased me and owns me for one week."

"Anything?" I asked.
 
She nodded "Yes Sir, anything."

I reached down lifted her chin looked her right in the eye staring at her deeply, "Anything at all, is that what you said?"

"Yes Sir."

I said "Get on your feet."

She rose quickly and continued to look downward, "Turn around let me look at you."

She slowly turned in a circle her hands clasped behind her back as she did so. Her face was bright red as she blushed while turning around for me. When she came back face to face with me, I told her to stop. Looking at her beautiful body, she had to be a 34C- 22 - 34, the word that kept echoing in my mind however wasn't gorgeous, or beautiful but it was "Anything"

I looked at her and said "Jumping jacks, now."

Without a moment's hesitation she started doing jumping jacks naked in front of me, her tits bouncing in time with her jumps. She continued to blush looking at the floor the whole time as she bounced up and down in front of me, essentially a complete stranger. After watching this for several minutes, and getting highly aroused, I thought to myself again "Anything".

I told Zoë, "Stop, and kneel before me." She knelt in front of me as I spread my legs a bit and told her, "Ok anything, suck my dick!"

As those words left my mouth I thought this is it, she is going to get up and grab her stuff and leave. I mean after all she has only known me for a mere couple of hours and here I was asking her to suck my cock. In the time it took to have that thought she had my pants undone and was yanking them down releasing my cock into the air. She then took my cock into her mouth and began to suck it.

I thought Lois was good, but compared to Zoë, Lois was a second rate hooker on easy street. I could not believe how this girl was inhaling my cock taking me all the way down her throat not even gagging as she sucked me hungrily. Looking up occasionally to view her efforts on me she seemed pleased as I was enjoying her excellent skills. Her tongue seemed to be 10 inches long wrapping itself around the head of my cock and down the shaft.

Zoë's masterful skills had me at the edge of climax in a very short period of time and that word popped into my head again "Anything" I grabbed her hair in my hands and shoved my cock down her throat. This time she did gag as I pounded her mouth with my hard cock, not once did she attempt to get away she merely relaxed as I guided her head up and down my shaft as she kept sucking as hard as she could. 

It was at this point I lost it, I blew my load deep down her throat, I didn't even think about pulling out of her mouth or telling her I was about to blow I just did it. "Anything" the word of the night kept dancing through my head as I was calming down from my intense orgasm she was cleaning my cock with her tongue licked and sucked me clean. When she finished she knelt back hands behind her head bowed.

She looked up to me demurely and asked in a soft voice, "Anything else, Sir?"

My cock sprang back to life almost immediately.

I told her, "Kneel down in front of me facing away from me."

She immediately turned around and knelt in front of me. I pushed her down to the carpet. I
placed my hard cock at her entrance and slammed my cock deeply into her pussy, no foreplay no rubbing, nothing. I just rammed it in, she was soaking wet and groaned as my cock filled her pussy. She leaned back into me letting me pound her cunt even harder as I pressed her down onto the carpet I pounded her wet pussy as hard as I could.

She was screaming to me, "Fuck me Harder, Oh GOD yes Take me use me I am yours!!!"

When she said that the word popped into my head again "Anything" I pushed her down harder and I pulled my cock out of her dripping pussy, her juices flowing down her thighs in rivulets, I placed the head of my cock at the entrance to her ass and shoved. "Anything" She Screamed so loud it hurt my ears, but it wasn't pain she screamed from it was pure unadulterated pleasure, as my cock plowed into her spectacular ass.

I have never ass fucked anyone before and I planned quickly to do it again, as her ass gripped
my cock so tightly I had to work to pull it free, but it caused even more friction. The sensations of being buried in her ass were amazing, my cock was gripped by a hot sheath of flesh that would not let me go. I had to fight her grip to push in and pull out of her ass.

She kept moaning to me "More, more, take me harder!", she was cumming continuously at this
point.
 
As my cock kept sliding back and forth, deep into her ass, fucking her was all I could think about, except, one word. "Anything" as I got closer and closer to cumming for the second time I knew what I was going to do. My orgasm quickly approached, just as I was about to explode I pulled my cock from her gaping ass, grabbing her arm, I pulled her around and exploding my cum all over her face!! "Anything"

She then took my cock in her mouth and started cleaning it off, licking it clean. She at one point stopped and wiped my cum off her face onto her fingers and licked them clean then finished working on cleaning my cock. I took her by the hand and we went into the shower where she proceeded to wash me. She bathed me as if I was a child and couldn't do it myself. Cleaning me completely from top to bottom, it was quite possibly the most sensuous shower I have ever had.

Just having her in the shower with me as she gave herself completely to my needs made me get hard again. I pressed her against the shower wall and took her from behind, sliding my cock into her pussy again. This time I went slower as I fucked her against the shower wall as the hot water dripped off our bodies. I wrapped my hands around her body grabbing her tits and feeling her hard nipples. When I squeezed them she moaned louder, so I squeezed even harder she cried out as she came again. I too came within her filling her pussy with my cum.

We finished up the shower she dried me off and I dried her off. I was feeling quite tired and I looked at the clock seeing it was nearly 3 am. I brought her to my bed and we lay together, cuddling she fell asleep in my arms, as I drifted off to sleep my last thought was "Anything"

I started dreaming about Zoë and how good a cock sucker she was, I felt her lips around my cock head as her sucked me so skillfully, I awoke to realize it wasn't a dream. The sun was up I smelled breakfast, coffee, and my cock was deep in her mouth. I couldn't hold out long and I came down her throat again.

She smiled at me and said "Good morning Sir, I took the liberty of preparing you breakfast, may I get it for you?"

I said, "Yeah sounds good."

She brought in a tray of food eggs, bacon, sausage, hash browns and toast, and a cup of hot
coffee. I hadn't realized till this moment how hungry I was I hadn't eaten since yesterday afternoon and after the workout we had last night I was starved. I didn't even think of her as I chowed down. She sat there smiling at me as I consumed the food she had prepared. When I was done it finally dawned on me she had not had any breakfast but sat there watching me the whole time.
 
I asked, "Did you get some food?"

She said, "Yes Sir."

When I finished my coffee, she took my tray and came back and kneeled beside me. She looked up at me with those pretty eyes, "What would Sir have of me now?"

I looked at her and just smiled. "I am thinking about that right now." I told her, "I think we
will go out tonight."

What I didn't tell her about going out was I needed to further test this concept of anything. I asked her about clothing, she said she had a bag packed but had thought most of the time she would be naked, there was that adorable blush again. We spent most of the day talking about things my life her life and so on, watched some TV and even took a nap. About 6pm I told her she needs to get on the hottest outfit she had with her. I told her to put on heavy makeup, to look her sluttiest and to wear fuck me shoes.

She merely said "Yes Sir." And went to get ready.
 
While she was upstairs I got on my laptop looking up on the internet and googled the term sex slave, and it came up with a bunch of terms and historical references, but one reference was to the term submissive. So I googled that, and what I got back blew my mind, all the pieces started fitting together. I must have hit 10-12 sites that all gave me new ideas on what to do and how to behave with my "bachelorette".

An hour later Zoë came down the stairs and she was drop dead gorgeous. With "Fuck Me" written all over her, her dress had thigh high cuts up to her ass, her tits were amazing and she even told me she wore no panties. Needless to say I wanted to bend her over and do her right there, but I had a goal and a word in my head "Anything" I walked her out to my car and we got in I pulled out of the driveway and headed into town, the seedy side of town. 

When we got to Bayside Bar and Grill, she looked a little nervous but other than that alright. She also seemed very surprised at our location. We were here as this was a well known hang out of persons of ill repute. I walked her inside she hung tightly to my arm not wanting to get far from me at all.

What she didn't know is that I knew many of the people here, as I was one of those kids that did some bad things but woke up and straightened out my life. I still kept in touch with my crew. I walked up to the bar and got some drinks I had water and I got her a vodka straight up, I gave it to her and said, "Drink." She sputtered a bit when it hit her throat but she drank it down. I got us a table near the back of the room she seemed more relaxed back here. I told her I was going to the restroom and for her to stay there.

I went out and headed to the pool room and saw my buddy Manny, he and I were good friends in our younger days, he even went to jail for me and said someday he would collect on that, he had yet to even mention it eight years later.

"Manny!!"

He turned to look, smiling and said, "What the fuck is Mr. slickass bizness man doing down in the slums?" As he came and embraced me.

I told him I had a surprise for him but he needed to play along with it. I explained what was going on and what I wanted him to do. He thought I was nuts but said ok. I said give me five minutes and head over to the back side of the bar.

When I got back to the table Zoë looked visibly relieved. I ordered another round of drinks and drank my water as she shot another straight Smirnoff. Zoë couldn't have weighed more than a buck O five soaking wet, so two shots of Vodka in 10 minutes would be mellowing
her in no time. Sure enough she started snuggling up to me as Manny came into the room. Manny is a big guy, 6'4" 235lbs of prison yard muscle. He also was I have been told a very sexy guy, he is also very black.

Manny walked right up to our table and started talking with Zoë. "What's up bitch? What you doing hanging with this Cracker? Let me show you how a real man is."

Zoë got very indignant as she said, "This cracker as you so put it, is one of the nicest people I have ever met and that you need to go away."

Manny just laughed at her, I looked at him and said, "So Manny, do you like her?"

Zoë looked perplexed now, as Manny said, "Yeah man that's a fine piece of ass."

I asked, "Will some of that make us even?" Manny, looked and said "Depends on how good she is."

I told him, "She is insanely good, so good that you might owe me after you are done with her."

Manny looked at her and said, "Get up bitch I get you for half an hour."

Zoë looked at me, and I said one word to her, "Anything" she blushed so deep I thought she had a sun burn, as she stood up I almost thought she was going to leave, but instead she said to Manny, "Yes Sir, but he has to come with us to watch."

Manny said, "Whatever Bitch."

Manny led us to a back room, where it was a bit quieter. Manny opened his pants pulling out his huge rod, Manny is hung he is at least 10 inches long and 3-4 inches around. Zoë gasped at his size, but fell to her knees when Manny told her to suck him. She grabbed his cock and stroked it with her tiny hands. After getting Manny's steel rod hard she buried his cock in her mouth taking him all the way down. Manny just groaned out loud, as she gave him what I believed was quite possibly the best blow job of his life.

Manny said things like, "Fucking bitch can suck watermelon through a garden hose", and so on.

Zoë continued to minister to his cock over several minutes, when Manny grabbed her head and shoved his cock into her throat gagging her a little he exploding inside her mouth. He came so much his spunk dripped down her mouth. Zoë was moaning as well as she cleaned his cock off and used her fingers to get every drop she missed.
 
He told me, "She's good but I need to make sure your debt is paid in full."
 
He grabbed Zoë and put her over the back of the couch, lifting her dress up he saw her dripping pussy and pointed it out to me. I saw how wet she was as her pussy was leaking down her thighs again.

"This Bitch is so wet she could put out a fire!" Then Manny Rammed his tremendous cock deep within her body.
 
She screamed at the sudden invasion, but kept rocking and moving with the strokes. I saw the look on her face as she tried to get ready for a hard orgasm, I walked up to her as she was getting slammed by Manny. Grabbing her chin looking hard into her eyes, I leaned down.

I whispered in her ear, "You had better not cum, slave!"

She looked at me with a shocked and chagrinned look, but nodded and kept riding Manny's cock. Manny was driving his cock into her hard he pounded the ever loving shit out of her as she took every thick inch over and over. I could see the need in her eyes she was so close to cumming but she did not per my order. I think she was surprised I said not to cum, it was in one of the articles I read this afternoon, denying orgasm is a powerful tool to use on a slave.

After a little bit Manny's face got all funky looking as he yelled he was cumming, pulling his cock out, he sprayed cum all the way up her back hitting her ass, back, shoulders and hair.

Manny slapped her ass said "Good fuck bitch come back anytime," he looked at me and said,
"We are good bro. Take care."

As he left the room, I pulled Zoë to her feet looking into her glazed eyes. I could see she needed release. I decided not yet, once I got her back to my house I would but, not here. I told her to straighten up her clothes, she pulled her dress down over the cum covering her back and ass. We walked outside moving to the car, her eyes were pleading with me. She needed me so bad I could see it.

Once out to the car I unzipped my pants releasing my aching cock, after the show she put on in the bar I too needed release. I told her to suck my cock all the way home. She leaned over in the car seat taking my cock all the way down and damn if we didn't nearly get into a wreck several times. She was sucking and drooling all over my cock moaning all the way home.

Once we got home and inside the house I ripped the cum stained dress off her body, she wouldn't be wearing that again. I threw her down on the floor I grabbed her legs putting them on my shoulders as I mounted her and slammed my cock deep into her soaking pussy, after nearly a full hour of not one word out of her mouth. She said the most delightful words I had ever heard.
 
"Please Master let your slave cum, I need it so bad, please, please, I am begging you!!!"

Those words had a profound effect on me changing me forever, I no longer felt the emptiness
inside me, I knew this was something I had to have in my life with or without Zoë, this would
continue for me, but as I continued to drive my cock deeply into her soaking pussy, I knew I had six more days of this, and I might need to take some vacation this week as well.

I looked down into her pleading eyes and I said one word, "Cum" and with that her world seemed to literally explode. She screamed at the top of her lungs as the pleasure washed through her body, she came and came and came over and over again. After several minutes she stopped moving and I got concerned, as I looked down I saw she was breathing and smiling. She had passed out from the intensity of the orgasm. I covered her up with a blanket curled up with her as we fell asleep I heard her sigh, and I drifted off to sleep, with that word still in my head "Anything"

Published 
Written by Simonize
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments