Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Payback pt1

"Sonja is unexpectedly back home a day early, and gets a bad surprise."

5
6 Comments 6
8.0k Views 8.0k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Introduction

A few of these characters can be found in my previous story “A New Start”.

Chapter One: Background

My name is Sonja and I am thirty years old. Although I am fairly average, my best assets are my long straight black hair and blue eyes. My body is fairly average. I am not a stunning beauty and neither a woman who makes heads turn. I think that my main qualities are my strong sense of duty and loyalty, which I pride, despite the fact that some people find them either boring or annoying.

What I am writing here is the story of my life, at least the recent period of my life. My life has been good to me for many years; I grew up in a loving family, not overly rich but rich nevertheless. This allowed me to attend very good schools and I finally graduated in IT, with one of the highest grades of that year, despite being one of the few women in a mostly male dominated sector. I then completed a Master’s degree in programming and set about to look for a job. With my family’s money I could stop working and live without any problems, but I found a great deal of satisfaction in earning a wage.

Even if I wasn’t a virgin, my sexual and romantic life so far had been something between scarce and non-existent, since at university. I was surrounded by either geeks whose only interest was studying (and that was fine with me), or the jerks who only aimed to score with every female who were on the campus. Anyway I wasn’t interested in a relationship and wanted to focus on my studies.

A year after gaining my degree, I was employed in the IT department of a law firm, surely not what you would have expected with my grades and passion. That would have seen me as employed in a major software house, but I chose it because of two main reasons; first of all it was near my parent’s home and, secondly, I was in charge of the department regarding security and internal systems. This gave me the chance to schedule my work times as I preferred. My parents were already quite old when I was born and, in recent years, their health had deteriorated, so I was able to visit them whenever possible and eventually be ready in case they needed me more.

Twice a week I visited a gym to keep my body toned and do some exercises, since my job wasn’t exactly what you would call physical as most of the time I was sat in front of a computer. Over time I met Nicholas, who was quite charming and before we started talking I observed him for a while and he didn’t seem the typical guy who went into a gym to show off or try hitting with the girls. He was rather reserved and I would say, efficient. He came to the gym, did his training and then left, barely acknowledging the people around, so I was surprised when he started talking to me in a casual and friendly way and didn’t ask me out for many weeks. Probably, had I been more experienced, I wouldn’t have fallen for him so easily but, as I said, my experience in the matter was nearly non-existent, I guess putting me in the naïve category.

After one year of dating we were married. We agreed not to have any children, even if I had wanted them, because he felt it would have kept him from his broker job. Two years later my parents died, first dad, in a car accident, and then mom simply couldn’t bear to live without him and a few months later was dead out of desperation, no matter what I did to try and help her. That shattered me, but I coped in focusing on my job and husband. My inheritance was left mostly untouched since I didn’t need it, thanks to my very good pay, and having no children to use it for. Part of it was used to fund my husband in some investments. Another few years passed and, as I mentioned before, I am now thirty and so the story begins.

Chapter Two: My world falls apart

I had to go to a meeting in a nearby city for a couple days, so I left home early to go and collect three colleagues, then get to the highway for a few hours’ drive. Eventually we got to the congress centre. After over an hour waiting with another hundred people for the conference to start, we were given the news that everything was postponed because weather reports in their area meant that the airport there had to close and none of the speakers could get to the centre, so the meeting would have to be rescheduled for another time .

We decided to use our unexpected free day to go shopping, since the hotel was already paid in advance and go back home the following morning. My colleagues wanted to go to a club to see some male stripper show, but being a faithful wife I refused, so I stayed in my hotel room after dinner to study some optimizations for a new application we had installed on our servers.

I tried to phone Nick, but got no answer, which didn’t worry me as when he is involved in some big project he stays at work until late with his cell phone switched off. So, I went to sleep, barely aware of the return of my colleague who was sharing the room, and woke up the following morning feeling ready to start a new day.

After a light breakfast we started our return journey, appreciating the unexpected day off, and by eleven in the morning I was parking my car in the alleyway of my home. I saw my husband’s car there and wondered if his project was already finished and he had returned home to rest. So I entered the house quietly, to avoid disturbing him if he was sleeping. Once inside I heard some strange noises coming from upstairs, and I silently walked to the first floor, stopping outside our bedroom door, which was slightly ajar.

The sight of what was happening there left me speechless and almost paralyzed. There, on our bed, was my husband on all fours and a young woman with a huge strap on brutally fucking his ass, and abusing him verbally.

AmaiaTaylor
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmaiaTaylor



“You slut, tell your mistress what you like her to do to your pussy!” she said to him in a really stern voice.

“Ooooh, mistress, please, I beg you, fuck my pussy hard and make me your bitch! Please mistress, may I play with my clit and cum?” Meanwhile reaching for his four inch long, very thin cock.

She used a riding crop to hit his hand and screamed, “Do not dare touch your clitty without my permission, you little spineless bitch!”

This was all too much for me and in a dazed state, I silently left my house and started driving, with no idea where to go. Tears were flowed from my eyes and almost blinded me and, without even realizing it, I lost control of the car and capsized several times down a slope next to the road. I woke up in the hospital three days later, bandages and plasters over various parts of my body.

As my eyes opened I was aware of a doctor, nurse and a friend I had met at work. There was no trace of my husband although I was told that he paid a visit soon after the accident. Once reassured I wasn’t at risk of life and I would recover completely, he never visited again.

His reason to the doctor was that it would be really taxing for him to see me in this condition. For a week I was kept mostly sedated to allow the sutures to catch and also to avoid the involuntary spasms I was likely to have due to some of my wounds. I also had a broken arm and some broken ribs, along with a bad bruise on my forehead.

Several colleagues visited me in the hospital, but what surprised me was my friend Kelly who was always there. She told me she had taken some weeks off work to take care of me. I didn’t know she was so affectionate to me, and it really warmed my heart, something I was hopeless to do after my discovery.

Kelly was a very petite woman, around my age, with straight black hair like mine and I always found her cheerfulness and joy for life astonishingly fascinating. I knew something about her lifestyle, that in that ambient she is called a “switch”, usually submissive to a dominant woman who also became her beloved wife, but could be dominant herself on occasions.

However we had never been so close as to speak of more personal matters. Seeing her always there for me, night and day, was so touching I decided to ask her something more about her lifestyle, to help me understand what I witnessed of Nick. I don’t know if I would have easily accepted it with him, if he had talked to me about his desires, but I would have surely tried to understand and eventually found an acceptable agreement with him. Yes, I realized that what bothered me the most was his betrayal and unfaithfulness, not the fact he liked to be abused while having sex.

Kelly explained everything about her lifestyle to me, and agreed with me that the problem about him was his lack of trust in me and the betrayal of my trust in him. Talking with her, I told her I wanted to ask him for a divorce but I would have to get enough evidences of his infidelity so that I could get the upper hand in the split agreement, without risking him taking what is mine and never had been his, like my parent’s house and inheritance.

She suggested the names of a couple of lawyers in the firm who were very good in divorce cases, and told me they would do it for a reduced fee since I was always helpful at work and greatly appreciated in my professionalism. They also hated unfaithful spouses, so they would probably go to the point where he would give everything I ask to contain damages.

When I was dismissed from the hospital, Kelly brought me home, Nick wasn’t there of course. With the help from some professionals I knew, we installed micro-cameras and very sensitive microphones in the whole house, wireless connected to an external private server they set up for me and a special hidden connection to avoid either detection and unusual outgoing traffic within my house.

Then I left him a note saying that since he was so busy he couldn’t even visit me in the hospital nor be bothered to bring me home or even be there to greet me, I was going to spend the rest of my convalescence at a friend’s house. Kelly lives in a huge fenced and guarded mansion, with her wife, and they were glad to give hospitality to me for a few weeks, until I was fully recovered. The agreement of my stay was that I wasn’t to question or be offended by what I could witness, and if I thought that I would risk doing so, I would be asked to stay in my room during certain times.

As soon as we entered the house Kelly stripped off naked except for her beautiful collar, exposing her pierced nipples and clit hood, explaining it was her rule when home to be always naked, then she escorted me to my room. She also said that she would be crawling on all fours when Serena was at home, but if she was alone then she was allowed to walk normally. I was amazed at her forwardness, and smitten by the beauty of her body. That made me moisten a little between my legs, but I discarded it as a side effect of some of the medicines I was still taking.

In my room she showed me the en-suite bathroom, the linen closet then helped me to set up my laptop to the wi-fi. Then she left explaining where I could find her if I needed her, but that she would send help as soon as possible. She had to keep up with the work she had left behind during her time away, since her temporary replacement was an external contractor and wasn’t trusted enough to manage some of her dossiers. I was then free to roam around the house, but not to go into the wing of the house behind the big black wooden doors.

****************

I hope that you enjoy this story. Thank you again to the former member, Naughtyann, for her proofreading, and her patience with my understanding of the English language.

Published 
Written by Eager
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments