Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Only His Toy Pt2

4
0 Comments 0
5.5k Views 5.5k
1.6k words 1.6k words
He caressed my shoulders and forearms with gentle strokes, something that usually did not happen first. My breathing was still becoming ragged just by his touch. It always did this. Master looked at me intently, as though he was trying to understand something difficult

"Are you well?" I basically repeated.

He didn't answer. His hands found my zipper and roughly pulled the dress down. Seeing my half-naked figure did not even appease him the slightest. The stern expression never left his face. His hands went to the front of my bra and quickly unsnapped the front, throwing it aside.

I was pulled into a rough kiss immediately, and his hands crept to my ass and picked me up, carrying me to his bed. We never went immediately to his bed. This was new, too. He would usually close my eyelids very carefully with the tips of his fingers and leave me for a moment to grab a ball gag. He would put it in my mouth and shove his fingers roughly into my pussy. Then once I had orgasmed at his command, he would take me to his bed and beat me, pinch me, grope me roughly in ways I loved and hated at the same time.

"I dressed up for you... I thought you'd like it," I bravely told him.

His hands grabbed my shoulders roughly, barely missing my pressure points, and shoved me on to his mattress. I gasped, looking away from him, for I was afraid he was going to slap me for speaking out.

"You're more beautiful without any clothes," he grumbled, and I watched him grab an object from his nightstand.

It was a dildo, no surprise. I braced myself as he slammed it into my pussy, and cried out quietly in case he was even in a bad mood for my sex cries. He did slap the side of my ass, and I cried out again.

He was fucking me roughly with that fake cock, and I wished so badly that it was really his own. Too bad he didn't...well, I've gone over this concept enough.

"Master, something's wrong," I said. "I'm worried." He ignored me.

He was pumping that fake penis in and out of me, naturally arousing me, and I whimpered as I bucked my hips and arched my back up to him. His lips attacked one of my large mounds, attaching his teeth on to my nipple. I cried and shook with euphoria. This was the Master I knew and loved. His tongue circled and nipped at my peeked nipple, and then he switched to the other one. I was thrusting into the dildo now, wanting more; wanting him.

"Master--! I-I'm-! I'm about to-!" but I couldn't finish. I always gave him a warning before I was on the verge of exploding. For some reason, I have much less willpower tonight than any other night. He grunted, slowing down the dildo inside of me.

"Go ahead," he mumbled.

My eyes shot open, and I watched as he lowered his head back down to my breasts and kissed me all over my chest. His pumping continued, and finally I arched into his touch and climaxed all over the fake cock. He groaned and pulled it out of me. I was panting now, but my arousal had not nearly affected my master.

"Something's wrong, Master," I observed, repeating myself. He slapped my shoulder and I gasped at the stinging.

"Yes, of course there's something wrong! Drop it," he growled. I obeyed his order when he stuck his cock in my face.

It was stiff and beautiful, and long and throbbing. I loved the look of it, and eagerly took him into my mouth. He groaned my name, another something he did not usually do. However, he pumped my mouth as usual, and I would suck on him to prolong the pleasure as much as I could. He continued, his grunting getting louder and more common and his panting increasing. I saw a glistening bead of sweat trickle from above his temple down to his ear, and to his jaw.

I touched his jaw lightly with my fingers, and surprisingly, he leaned into my touch.
I moaned, sending vibrations on to his cock as he continued to fuck my mouth, and the speed and intensity of his oral fucking grew significantly.

"Suck on me harder!" he ordered gruffly, and I did.

My tongue roamed his cock, up and down the shaft and sucking on it when he would thrust into my mouth. I sucked on it when he was pulling out, too, to give it a feel of resistance; perhaps what it felt like to him when he fucked my pussy.

SalmaGommez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SalmaGommez

The slight slurping noises came from the wetness of my mouth and the wetness of his cock, and the slapping of skin to skin was evident as well. I cried out when he finally came into my mouth, spilling his wonderful semen into my not-worthy throat. I drank him up, naturally, for I loved the taste of my Master in my throat. He pulled his cock from my mouth, but not after I sucked on the head a bit more to rid him of all existing semen; for the moment.

He sat above me still, for a moment. When I least expected it, he grabbed me and turned me over. I gasped. I cried out when he thrust his cock into my ass, impaling but pleasuring me. I tried to move; I tried to buck my hips, but he held me down and fucked me roughly, once again spilling himself into me once he was finished. This was unusual behavior for my master. He rarely even gave me the joys of anal sex. I was exhausted now, just by laying there.

Yet before I knew it, we switched positions, so that now I was straddling him. Again, his cock was hard (for the third time). I knew what he wanted, and I tortured him a bit, slipping the head of his cock in and out of my pussy numerous times, as though I was considering whether or not to ride him; it always drove him completely nuts. Then finally, Master would give up on his weakness, grab my hips, and thrust me down on to his cock. I would take in all nine inches of him, and my hands would fall down on his chest as though searching for something to grab and hold on to. Then he would make his order and I began riding him.

I gave him no mercy; tonight I wanted to show him how exactly much I loved it when he fucked me and I got the pleasure to fuck him. He slapped my ass and I cried out. He stuck his fingers in my ass while I was still pumping his cock, and I squirmed momentarily stopping my humping as he moved his fingers in and out of my sperm-covered as. I rode his fingers for a while, while his cock was still stiff inside of me, and then he pulled out and I resumed riding him.

"Master!" I screamed, nearing my, possibly fourth, orgasm. He grunted, still looking away from me. But I dared to grasp his chin in my fingers and pull his face to look at me. When I did, I received a shocked response. I had never done this before, so naturally it was amusing to him. Then I lowered my mouth to his and we kissed passionately. It lasted for moments, for he quickly broke the kiss and flipped me over, tired of me being dominant over him.

Then the best part: he would start fucking me. He did, but for some reason it was like in my dreams. I don't know whether I had worn him out, but this was unusual because it took longer for him to wear out usually. When he pumped my pussy with his hard, desirable cock, he went slowly at first. Bringing his mouth back to mine, we kissed like lovers for once, and when he forced his tongue into my mouth, he allowed our bodies to battle one another for dominance, as his lithe strokes competed against my strong bucks and his tongue competed with mine for dominance.

He never treated me like this. It was different; it was euphoric. I was sure to orgasm soon, whether he wanted me to or not. Gradually gaining speed, Master was pumping in and out of me faster and faster but still carefully and he was still kissing me tenderly like we were actual bedmates; like I wasn't his toy and he wasn't my master.

"Master!" I cried to him again, bucking very hard because my uncontrollable lust for him was taking over my body.

My nails dug into his shoulders as I tried to control myself, and I buried my face in the crook of his neck; he usually never let me do this. When the building of my orgasm was complete and I was sure to burst, I cried out "Master!" again and my hands scrambled over his smooth, perfectly muscled back helplessly.

"Let it out, baby. Let it out," he told me all too tenderly.

I screamed at the top of my lungs in ecstasy as I poured out my orgasm; the biggest I had made for a long time.
Published 
Written by PerfectDisaster
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors