Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

One Night Stand

"a virile woman tries to get her groove back in a one nightstand"

6
2 Comments 2
1.5k Views 1.5k
783 words 783 words

I bit my lip to hide my nervousness and the building anxiety. Was I making the right choice and was it too late to go back? As I stood next to the window with my back turned, I started thinking about how I got to this moment. Two weeks ago, I was in a relationship that seemed perfect with this beautiful, passionate, and sensual girl, and the sex and the orgasms were mind-blowing. I thought everything was going well until I received that text, “it’s not you it’s me...," I remember my heart racing so hard and my throat was closing up and I was choking. If you thought a heartbreak from a man is painful, you are wrong. A breakup with a woman will leave your entire body hurting physically.

Heartbroken and confused, I called my best friend to cry and after sobbing and sniffling for a while she simply asked whether I had ever had a one-night stand, no strings attached. Maybe it has to do with growing up in a patriarchal society where women having casual sex are judged harshly but I had always shied away from such arrangements. There is this saying that to get over somebody you have to get under somebody, and my best friend suggested it is what I ought to do. And folks, that is what led to this current moment.

Finally, the door to the room opened and my date for the night let themselves in. I was breath taken as she took charge of the room, I felt my middle grow hot and heavy. They walked up to me and kissed me on both sides of the cheek and as I took in their clean ocean cologne, I knew at that moment I would do anything that this beautiful stranger asked me to do no questions asked.

As she wrapped me in a tight hug, she swayed me towards the bed which was in the middle of the room, and gently placed me in the middle. She took a silk scarf and tied my hands on the bed’s headboard, she then spread my legs and tied them apart. At this point, my heart was pounding madly and my pussy was dripping wet. Next came the blindfold and as she gently laid my head on the soft pillow all I could think about was an orgasm.

ValentinaHotTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ValentinaHotTS

Bound and blindfolded, I felt something slice through my lingerie and I felt something very soft and silky caress my breasts which responded with my nipples puckering. I started writhing in pleasure and longing as I begged her to touch lick or suck me because at that point all I wanted was body-to-body contact in whichever form.

I was not prepared for such an amount of pleasure that’s why I gasped really loudly when I felt a cold liquid being poured on my hot pulsing honeypot. When the briefest touch of her tongue went there, I died and went to orgasm heaven. Just two licks and I was quivering and squirting but my beautiful stranger was not done with me she latched on my pussy and kept eating me out riding me wave after wave.

I felt a pang of sadness when she removed her face from my pussy and I whimpered as I thrashed about. She wasn’t done because she flipped me on my tummy and then went ahead to pour a sweet-smelling oil on me. Her hands were suddenly moving all over kneading my back touching my ass slipping into my warm moist folds. I started breathing hard and fast as her hands made themselves at home in my folds. She parted my butt cheeks and I felt her wet warm tongue tickling my asshole. The head rush I got from that action made me thrash about but she held me down firmly and continued to pleasure me. She put me in doggy-style position and then moved away from the bed. I heard the rustling of clothes as she undressed, she joined me in bed and positioned me once more, and came behind me. That is when I felt the silicone strap head caressing me. With one hand on my breast and the other one on my waist, she pushed the strap on slowly into my wet, hot, and waiting pussy. As she held me in position with her warm breath tickling my back, she gave me stroke after stroke. I orgasmed so hard over and over until it all went dark.

When I came to, I was untied, the blindfolds were off and I was alone. My beautiful stranger had left me a note though with the words, ’bomb-ass pussy’’.

Published 
Written by Adelle1850
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments