Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Oh, The Pain Of It All

"He had to have a demonstration of how to do it correctly."

19
9 Comments 9
6.1k Views 6.1k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Author's Notes

"Although not a true story, this was a top fantasy of Terry's."

So, after a two-hour love making session with Terry, we were lying in bed catching our breath when she came out with,

“You're too good to me.”

“Thank you, I try hard.”

“No, no. I mean you’re too good to me, ah, physically.”

“So, you want a session in the basement?”

“Well, yes, I do want that, but that’s a planned thing. Sometimes, I just want to be totally fucked. I don’t want to be asked, I want to be taken.

“Wow. Where did that come from?”

“I had lunch with Gail last Monday. Of course, the conversation turned to sex and we both feel the same.”

“And that feeling, is?”

“Vanilla sex. Don’t get me wrong, we love it, but sometimes we need something more. You know that I’m a pain slut. Well, sometimes I want to be that slut without planning it.

“Ok. When you two get together, there’s always trouble.”

“Ha, no, not always. Well, just forget I said anything.”

“No, tell me more. What’s your fantasy?”

“Well, I guess it’s basically to be forced to do anything.”

“Anything takes in a lot. Slapping, spitting, being tied up, face fucked.”

“All of the above.”

“And what about others? People we know, or maybe strangers.”

“Yes, strangers. You know what an exhibitionist I am.”

“And you know how much I love to show you off, so we’re even.”

We talked a little more about her fantasy before I jumped her bones again and this time, I took her from behind while I pulled her hair hard. She came hard.

It was about two weeks later. We didn't speak much about it, but the sex we had was different. It was a little rougher, but she didn't complain. She asked for it to be harder, but I held back. I wanted her to really need it.

Oh yes. During that time, I was also talking to Fred. Seems he's been going through the same thing. A mirror image. Gee, you wonder?”

Then one Friday afternoon, Terry came bouncing in and told me we were having dinner with Fred and Gail tomorrow night. I guess even Fred didn't know because he would have said something to me.

“This is rather sudden, isn't it?”

“Yes, I know. It was a spur-of-the-moment thing. The four of us haven't been together for quite a while, besides, I don't think you'll mind seeing Gail.”

“Have you two been planning something devious?”

“Us? We wouldn't do such a thing.”

She didn’t tell me that this thing was formal. Or close to it. it’s been weeks since I’ve worn long pants, Christ, I even have a tux with shorts. And I wore it to a wedding too.

She kicked me out of the bedroom, which is a ninety-five percent chance that she’ll be wearing thigh-highs and heels.

Well, she was. that along with a tight black skirt and very opaque white blouse. I doubt it very highly if she wore any underwear.

We arrived and were ushered in by Gail wearing a long-flowered print dress. The dress was slit on both sides up to almost her waist, and when she walked you could easily see the tops of her lace stockings.

Gail is small in the breast department, and she didn't hide it with the dress open to her waist. Freddy was sitting at his bar sipping his usual, Dewar’s on the rocks.

When we all had our drinks, we were ushered into the living room. I sat on one of the recliners and Freddie sat on the couch.

“Gentlemen, it seems that Terry and I have the same problem. We love you guys to death, but we both want you guys to love us almost as much. Not quite to death, but we'd like to think we did.”

Terry took over, “So this is what we came up with. I’m going to explain it and after I do, if either one of you says no, then it’s all off and we won’t bring up the subject ever again.”

I looked at Freddy and we both shrugged our shoulders.

“Ok, you have our attention. What do you have planned for us.”

“In Gail’s spare bedroom is a man waiting for us. Gail and I have been searching for him for a few weeks. This is going to happen in two nights. Tonight, is my night and tomorrow being Gail’s.”

“This man, whose name is Sal, by the way, is an expert. In what you ask? He’s an expert in having rough sex with older married women. He does it for a living and has no shortage of clients.”

Gail took over, “I’ll get the obvious questions out of the way. He’s in his thirty’s. We’ve never seen him in person until tonight. The only time we’ve seen him is in pictures. He came highly recommended, even by some of the women at the yacht club. I can’t say names but a couple of them are in their sixty’s.”

“What will he do, you ask? Whatever he wants. Both Terry and I set no boundaries. We do have a safe word, but right now we both don’t intend to use it.”

My wife took the floor again, “The bedroom has three cushioned chairs where the three of you will sit and observe. I’ll only say this once for you men. If you interfere with us, you're going to be jerking off a lot from today on. That’s not a threat, it’s a promise.”

I had to cut in, “Why are you going to this extreme. You could have talked to us.”

“Honey, I’ve talked to you about this every time we’ve made love. You just don’t want to hear it.”

“But I don’t want to hurt you.”

She gave me a look that could kill the walking dead. She took hold of her blouse and ripped it open. She ripped it off her body in shreds, walked right up to me, and threw it in my face.

“You fucking bastard!”

She turned around so her back was to us.

“Take a good look at the welts. Who the fuck do you think put them there. YOU! Just because we were not having sex at the time you were whipping me doesn’t make it any different than roughing me up when we’re having sex. I asked you to whip me and you did. Just like every other time I’ve asked for it. Now I’m asking for you to do the same thing and you won’t because we’re making love? Bullshit! I guarantee you that if I like what happens to me tonight, and I'm sure I will, and you won’t do it occasionally either on your own or when I ask for it, I’ll pay for Sal to do it to me whenever I feel like it. And this is one time when I won’t let you watch.”

Mhargaputah
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mhargaputah

I got the hint quick and didn’t say anything. She stood there with her hands on her hips topless. I wanted to go to her and do exactly what she wanted, but I knew better.

Gail got up and stood with Terry. She quickly took off her dress leaving her in panties, thigh-highs, and heels.

Gail said, “Now, if you don’t have any objections, let’s go in the bedroom and have a seat. Depending on how you’re feeling, feel free to take matters into your own hands.

And with that, we were led into their spare bedroom. The lights were down and there was a light over the bed that was brighter. In the middle of the bed was Sal. He was sitting with his back against the headboard. He was wearing tight white briefs. Even I couldn’t miss the fact that he was hung. That didn’t help things any. If I’m going to be a wuss, then I don’t want to be a wuss with a short prick.

We sat down with Gail between Freddy and me. There was a table in front of us with drinks. Terry stood off to the side and took off her skirt. She walked over to the side of the bed and looked at Sal.

Her hand went down to her pussy, and she started slowly rubbing up and down its length. He slowly got off the bed and told her to stay put. He walked slowly around her without touching her to stand behind. He reached around and grabbed her tits in each hand, and I watched as he squeezed them hard. You could see the pain on her face and when he let go suddenly, she smiled. After running his hands all over her, he took her nipples in his fingers and pinched them. Her face contorted in pain, and she had to go on tippy toes as he pulled them up. She had one hand on her pussy, and I saw the fluid running down her legs. She came. She let out a high-pitched scream as she was cumming.

She was in the middle of the orgasm when he shoved her with both hands face down on the bed. She didn’t have time to even get her hand out of her pussy. She bounced and got her arms out above her head.

He was standing at the edge and between her legs. He grabbed her legs and pulled her back with one pull until her ass was at the edge and her legs splayed out.

He slapped her ass hard. Rapid blows to each cheek. I watched her ass go from pink to red as he continued to spank her. She was screaming non-stop now, but she made no move with her hands to try to protect herself. I couldn’t tell for sure, but I think she was cumming again.

In between blows to her ass, I heard a sound and looked over to see Gail kneeling between Freddy's legs. She was sucking his cock and fingering herself. I was still dressed.

He stopped spanking her and reached up. With one hand he grabbed her hair and yanked back. Her head went back, and she grabbed the sheet in a death grip. He continued to pull on her head until I could tell she was having a hard time breathing.

He bent down and put his head close to hers. He whispered something to her. You could just see her nodding yes. He pulled back on her hair again until she turned to face him and was kneeling next to the bed.

He let her hair go and then he slapped her in the face. Instant red cheek. She reached up to pull down his shorts. That’s when he slapped her on the other side. She went down sideways on the floor. He pulled her back up by her hair and she pulled down his shorts and took his hard cock in her mouth.

She started sucking him in and out until he grabbed her hair on both sides, kept her still, and started to fuck her face. Then he stopped moving and using her hair, he pulled and pushed her head rapidly on and off his hard cock. Her saliva was pouring out of her mouth and tears ran down her face.

All this time she never moved her arms from behind her back. He pulled her to him until he was lodged in her throat… and held her there. Five seconds. Ten seconds. Her face was turning redder. Her eyes were wide open and not blinking. Fifteen seconds. And then she tapped him on his thigh, and he pushed her off him. Her head bounced off the bed and she was gasping for air. He slapped her again which got her attention.

She was like a rag doll. Slumped down with her back against the bed, her tits covered in her own saliva. He picked her up and tossed her on the bed. He pushed her legs out to the side as far as they could go and pulled her back, so her ass was raised. I saw her pussy wide open and dripping white fluid. He mounted her and rammed his long cock into her and started pounding. Her head was turned to me, and I watched as her eyes opened and she looked right into mine.

He pounded away and she laid there. Then I saw a little smile come across her face. She came. She couldn’t move she was worn out and he kept pounding

He was going to cum soon. Terry just lay there taking the pounding and never looked away from me. He grunted his last and pulling out of her, turned her over and proceeded to spray her face with a good load of cum

He shook his cock over her face and adding insult to injury, had her suck it clean. He went into the bathroom where it connected to the master bedroom. He left quickly.

Fred and Gail got up and went downstairs leaving me alone with my wife. She kept looking at me, not moving and expressionless. I went over and sat down next to her. I started to run my fingers through her hair.

“Please, don’t, Hun. My scalp hurts to touch it.”

Up close, her tits were bruised, and her nipples were purple.

“Why? Why did you go through all that? You’re a mess. You won’t heal for weeks.”

“Yes, and during those weeks, it will remind me of how many times I came. Honey, pain is not for everyone, and sex like I just had would have most women giving up sex altogether, but for me, it’s what makes me want to have more. That’s why I want you to do that to me. Not all the time but like the basement, I need to feel those pain-induced orgasms. They're so different. A pussy orgasm is centered there, in my pussy. Sure, the feeling is great, but it’s not like a pain orgasm. It consumes my whole body and lasts a lot longer."

She moved to sit up and kiss me.

“Hold me... gently. Thank you for not going off the deep end on me, and I’m sorry that I had to do it this way, but you had to see what I need. Now let’s go home. I want to sit in the hot tub for a day and then I’ll let you fuck me in the only place that doesn’t hurt.”

“Ah, your ass?”

She just smiled.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The next night we went back for Gail’s turn. She used her safe word.

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments