Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Odyssey Of A Slave Part Two

"My second Day with Mistress Victoria"

9
5 Comments 5
4.5k Views 4.5k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Author's Notes

"If you want to read this account and part one from Mistress Victoria's point of view, please read "Becoming Mistress Victoria Part Five.""

This is my continuing journey with Mistress Victoria.

I hardly slept; I couldn't stop thinking about the events of the day before.

I told my parents I was staying over at a friend's house. I rode my bike down the alley and then snuck back through the back yard.

I knocked on her back door precisely at noon. She answered the door wearing just a short silk kimono that barely covered her ample breast or her ass.

"Right on time, this is a great start." She said, smiling.

She made us tea and sandwiches. I sat at the kitchen table nervously.

"I trust you didn't touch yourself?" She asked.

"No, Ma'am," I answered proudly.

"Good," Victoria said, smiling as she puts her hand under my chin.

"Brian, you are a handsome boy." She said.

I blushed a bit and looked down.

"Do you think I am pretty?" She asked.

"Yes! Very pretty, beautiful." I added.

She smiled again, "Did you enjoy having sex with me? Did it feel good?" She asked.

"Yes! It was amazing." I told her.

"Would you like to continue having sex with me?" She asked. "No matter what I ask of you?"

"Yes! I will!!" I told her emphatically.

She leaned forward and gave me a very passionate kiss.

She took my hand, and she led me into her bedroom. She sat on her bed and opened her robe, exposing her breasts. She reached over and slowly lifted my shirt over my head. She kissed each nipple and gently sucked on each. She then put her hands on my back and moved them down to my buttocks and slowly slid down my shorts. My hard cock bounced in front of her face. She seemed pleased and gave it a quick kiss.

"Put your hands behind your head and clasp your fingers. I will be right back." Victoria ordered.

Victoria got up and went to the bathroom. She was gone for about twenty minutes, and my arms were getting tired, but I didn't move.

Victoria came back, her brown hair was pulled back into a ponytail, and she was wearing thigh-high leather boots and a black leather corset that just covered her nipples. She turned her back to me, and I instinctively tightened her corset, finishing with a bow. She sat on the bed in front of me.

Victoria took my cock in her hand and slowly started stroking it back and forth as she explained the "rules."

"I was always to call her Mistress or Miss."

"I will be her slave or submissive. She will own me."

"I will follow her orders to the best of my ability.'

"If I break a rule, I will be punished."

"I was never allowed to cum without her permission."

"She now owns me, and my body is hers to do with as she pleases."

"Everything we do in private is a secret between us and never to lie to her."

"These are the basic rules, more will follow." She added.

I agreed to all of the rules, mostly because I didn't know better, and I was a horny teenage boy, and she was deftly stroking my cock.

Mistress Victoria led me by my cock to the bathroom. She sat on a chair in the corner by a large claw bathtub. It was already half-filled with warm water.

She ordered me into the tub. She then proceeded to mix up shaving cream in a bowl with a shaving brush. She then used the brush and applied a cream to my cock and balls. Victoria then reached over and grabbed a straight razor from the counter and brought it to the base of my hard cock.

"You will always be shaved clean when you are with me, do you understand?" She asked.

"Yes," I answered.

She smacked the flat end of my cock with the razor. I winced.

"Yes, what?" She demanded.

"Yes, Mistress!" I answered.

"Good boy." She smiled as she brought the sharp razor to the base of my hard cock.

One long smooth stroke as my pubic hair was shaved clean. Victoria held the razor still at the base of my cock."

Trust," she started, "Is the basis of any relationship, especially with a Mistress and her slave."

She looked directly into my eyes.

"Brian, do you trust me?" She asked.

I was nervous, but there was a sense of calm.

"Yes, Mistress, I trust you," I told her truthfully.

Smiling, Mistress Victoria took the sharp blade and expertly shaved around my cock. She lifted each of my balls and smoothly moved the razor around them.

She had me turn around and shaved around my asshole as well. She applied more shaving cream to my legs and armpits as well. She had wholly shaved me clean, except for my head. Something that I kept up for most of my life.

As she was rinsing my cock and balls, very motherly, with a washcloth, I inadvertently started to cum! I couldn't help it, it just happened. Her expression turned immediately to anger and disappointment.

Mistress grabbed the base of my cock and balls and dragged me out of the bathroom. She threw me onto the bed, pushing me face down and, with her open hand, began to spank my ass!

Ten, fifteen, or twenty smacks on my bare ass, I am not sure, I just knew it was stinging. Victoria flipped me over and smacked my stomach and my nipples with her open hand. I was almost crying. She grabbed my cock and squeezed very tightly until I yelped.

"This is the kind of punishment you will receive if you disobey me!" Mistress said sternly.

"Are you still okay with this?" She asked one more time.

"Yes, Mistress." I breathed.

Afterward, Mistress rubbed lotion on my sore ass and my cock, but this time I made sure I didn't cum even though it was difficult.

Mistress Victoria then ordered me on to my knees.

"On your knees is one of the two positions you will present yourself to me," she instructed, "The other is bent forward with your ass in the air, like child pose in yoga."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Now, lean forward and kiss my boots."

I did so dutifully.

"One of your daily chores will be to undress me, and you can start by taking off my boots," Victoria instructed.

I pulled the zipper down the length of the boot, then slowly pulled off the boot, exposing her toned leg and feet.

"Every day, you will suck on my toes and lick my feet; in fact, this is how you will wake me in the morning." She explained.

"Yes, Mistress."

She lifted her foot, and I began sucking on her toes. I asked if I could use my hands, and she agreed. I held her foot gently and sucked on each toe. I ran my tongue up the soles of her feet, from her heel to her toes. I had always enjoyed feet, but from this moment on, it was an obsession. Victoria then pushed her entire foot in my mouth. My mouth stretched open, but I loved it!

goldendollz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
goldendollz

"It is time to show you my 'Playroom," She told me.

Victoria grabbed my cock and led me to the basement door. We walked down a few stairs, and she turned on the lights. An amber hue filled the room. I looked at the place with a mixture of fear and awe.

It was a large room with two smaller rooms off to one side. The floor was stained hardwood, and the walls were painted red and black with gold accents. There was a broad array of whips and floggers attached to the walls. Chains hung from sizeable wooden ceiling beams that extended the length of the room.

In the middle of the room were a large circular bed that was covered on black leather, a large sawhorse, and a wooden cross at the back of the room. At the far end, there was a shelf that house an assortment of dildos, vibrators, and lotions, and oils and more chains, locks, and handcuffs.

Victoria brought me near the bed in the middle of the room.

"Nervous?" She asked.

"Yes," I said truthfully, "but excited, Miss."

"Good, we will start your training then." She said as she went to a desk near the large shelf.

She came back with some items in her hand and sat on the bed.

Victoria took my cock and attached a small black leather cock ring around its base. It was quite tight and restricted the flow of blood, which I am sure was the intention.

I found out later that this cock ring was her husband, John's. He was her first full-time slave for the last eight years. Together they built and designed the room and furnished it with all of the bondage paraphernalia. John was extraordinarily submissive and was also a crossdresser and liked to dress up in frilly girls' clothing. I was told that they had bondage and S & M sex parties often, that would last all weekend. No one in the neighborhood seemed to notice.

Mistress Victoria looked closely at my hard cock. She took a measuring tape and stretched it the length of my cock.

"Seven and three-quarters inches long and just shy of four inches around," She stated.

"Respectable." She added.

"Turn around and touch your toes." She ordered.

I turned around and bent forward, exposing my bottom to her. Victoria pushed a finger into my asshole. I moaned instinctively. She moved her finger in and out of my hole. Then she pulled it out, and for a minute, nothing was happening until I felt something push against my rectum. Victoria was pushing the medium-sized anal plug into my asshole. It felt huge and hurt as she thrust it deeper into my tight asshole. Once it was it in, and my asshole muscles relaxed, it felt better.

"Stand up straight." She commanded. "This anal plug is to stay inside your asshole until I take it out. If you take it out or it falls out, you will be punished. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress," I answered.

Mistress Victoria then walked me over to a heavy hemp rope on a pulley. One end of the line was attached to the wall, and the other had silver metal handcuffs. She assigned each shackle to a wrist, then she went to the other end of the rope and pulled my arms up in the air. I was stretched up until my toes barely touched the ground, then she secured the rope. Victoria then grabbed a ball gag from the wall and placed it in my mouth, attaching it at the back of my head.

I was quite nervous but felt safe with Mistress Victoria, surprising since this was only my second day with her.

"You are such a good slave," She complimented, "Grunt three times if you are in distress, do you understand?"

I grunted once and nodded my head.

Victoria grabbed a red leather flogger from the wall and approached me ominously. I was helpless in front of her with my arms stretched above my head. She smiled and kissed me on the cheek.

"This is how I like my slaves, helpless." She said, almost menacingly.

She brought the flogger gently across my chest, down my thigh to my calf.

She let the flogger rest on my hard cock as she leaned forward and bit my left nipple, then kissed to gently.

"I am going to teach that pain and pleasure are intertwined, and soon you will feel euphoria when I discipline you." She told me.

Without warning, I felt the sting of the flogger on my back. The flogger came down on my back and buttocks in an even cadence. As I uncontrollably swung around, she continued to flog, front then back, depending which way I turned.

Victoria was right. There was a feeling of pleasure and pain beginning.

I am not sure how long she flogged me, or when she stopped, I looked up at her she was smiling.

Victoria then released my handcuffs, and I crumpled to the floor, exhausted as tears and saliva flowed down my cheeks and chin.

"You are doing so well," She complimented, "It is time for your reward."

She took off the ball, gag an led me over to the bed. She sat up on the bed and spread her legs, exposing her beautiful shaved pussy.

"I am going to teach you to be a champion pussy licker!" She stated.

Victoria grabbed me by my hair and pulled me to her already wet pussy.

Mistress Victoria taught me to lick her with the flat of my tongue, all the from her asshole, over her labia to her clitoris. Giving her soft flicks to her clit. To read her body motions and her moans to speed up or slow down.

She would stop me, so I could suck on her toes and lick her feet. Or have me tongue her asshole. Then back to her pussy.

I licked her for hours before she announced she was cumming.

Mistress Victoria moaned loudly, squeezing my head tightly between her legs as she came. She pushed me away with her bare foot and laid alone on the bed, shuddering from little aftershocks. I was very proud I could make her cum.

Victoria finally looked up at me.

"With a little more training, you will make the perfect house slave." She told me.

With that, we went upstairs, had a light dinner, some wine, and more training.

I didn't cum that night, but I was allowed to sleep on her bedroom floor at the foot of her bed.

I was already enjoying my slave life.

Published 
Written by jokersunion
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments