Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Odyssey Of A Slave Part One

"Mistress Victoria takes a new slave..."

12
9 Comments 9
4.0k Views 4.0k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Author's Notes

"This series recounts my sexual journey with Mistress Victoria. I was her twenty-four/seven slave for many years. <p> [ADVERT] </p>She is the one who encouraged me to write it. B"

It was the summer of 1982.

I was a pale, skinny, sixteen-year-old boy. I didn’t have many friends, I was excellent at English, Drama, and Art, but not interested in math or science, but I loved music and playing the piano.

I was perpetually horny, and today was no exception. I was lying on the front lawn with my hand in my shorts playing with my hard cock when a taxi pulled up next door with my beautiful neighbor Victoria Hill.

Victoria Hill was born in England. She was in her late thirties. She was tanned and fit, with shoulder-length, light brown hair. She was about five-feet-six-inches inches tall and had very striking features. She wasn’t traditionally pretty but had a fantastic body and very sexy, mesmerizing eyes.

She had no children and lived with her first husband, who I found out later was John.  Up to that point, we had only said hello to each other, but I had fantasized about her many times before.

Victoria got out of the taxi with some luggage. She waved at me and said hello and smiled as I realized my hand was still inside my shorts. I quickly pulled my hand out as she went inside her house.

About ten minutes later, she ran out and went to the neighbor’s house on the other side. She was clearly upset.

A short time later, the police and an ambulance showed up. I found out later that Victoria's husband had killed himself while she was out of town. He was found naked in his car, in the garage with the motor running.

About a week later I was in my back yard just finishing mowing the lawn, when I heard a crash in Mrs. Hill’s yard, I looked through the fence and Mrs. Hill on the ground crying with contents of a box on the ground.

I asked her through the fence. “Are you okay?”

“No!”  she sobbed.

I climbed over the fence and helped her pick up the box’s contents. It was mainly books and photographs. She opened the door to her house, and I followed her in with the box.

“You can put it on the table,” she told me in her English accent. “You are Brian, aren’t you? She asked.

“Yes.”

She sat down at the kitchen table, and I sat opposite of her.

Her eyes were red from crying, but she looked quite beautiful. She was wearing a silk flowered blouse and shorts.

We sat in silence for a while before she took a photograph from the box. She stared at it for a while, and then she started crying again.

I sat there awkwardly, not sure what to do until she leaned forward and hugged me.

She held me tightly, rocking back and forth, sobbing into my shoulder.

She pulled back and looked at me in her tear-filled eyes the kissed me very passionately!

It is all kind of a blur as her tongue entwined with mine. Kissing me and biting my lower lip.  Her hand moved down to my now hard cock and rubbed it through my shorts.

She smiled and grabbed my hand and guided it to her breast. She opened her blouse and exposed her braless breasts. I slowly massaged her perfect round breast. She then pulled my head to her breast and told me to suck on her hard nipples. I enthusiastically sucked on her hard, brown nipples.

She then moved my hand down between her legs. It was warm against my hand.  She stood up and pulled off her shorts, exposing her beautiful shaved pussy. She sat back down and spread her legs. There was a glistening wetness on the flowering lips of her labia. She pulled to the ground and grabbed my hair and pulled my head firmly down to her wet pussy.

“Lick me!” She ordered.

My tongue moved up and down her pussy lips, up to her clitoris. She moaned and grabbed the back of my head and pulled my face hard against her. She squeezed her legs together so I could hardly breathe.

“Yes! Just like that!” She screamed, “Faster! Fuck! Yes!”

Victoria pushed my head back.

“Lick my asshole,” She ordered.

I looked up at her but did not hesitate and did as I was told.

She played with her clit as my tongue pushed deep in her tight asshole.

She started to vibrate, and her moans made way to screams of pleasure. Her fingers moved quickly across her clitoris, encouraging me to lick her faster until she came in a torrent of spasms.

Then she shoved me roughly away as she tried to control her labored breathing. I sat on the floor watching this beautiful woman, legs spread, glowing with slight perspiration.  I didn’t notice, but I was rubbing my cock through my shorts. She slowly opened her eyes and looked at me with no expression.

ToxicEyes
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ToxicEyes

“Stand up,” Victoria ordered.

I jumped up quickly.

“Take off your shirt and your shorts,” She ordered calmly.

I hesitated, slightly ashamed of my thin body and my now extremely hard cock.

“Take off your clothes now! I will not ask again,” She said sternly.

I pulled off my shirt over my head and then slowly slid down my shorts to my bare feet.

“There now, isn’t it better to just follow my orders?” She asked.

I just nodded, feeling totally exposed in front of this naked woman I had fantasized about before.

“Come here,” she beckoned.

I walked slowly toward her and stood in front of her. She reached out and put her hand around my hard cock. She looked up at me and smiled.

“You have a very nice cock, not too big and not too small,“ She complimented.

Victoria jerked my cock slowly back and forth, and it spontaneously throbbed in her hand. She leaned forward and kissed my cock head.

“Sit on the table in front of me,” She continued. “I want you to masturbate for me.”

I nodded, got on the table, and started to stroke my cock for her. My cock was almost at her eye level as she watched me intently.

“I don’t want you to cum until I allow it. Do you understand? She asked.

“Yes.” I stammered.

She grabbed hold of my cock and jerked it up and down, slowly then picking up speed.  I was already struggling not to cum, and she squeezed my cock tightly.

“I don’t want to tell you again not to cum.” She warned.

With her left hand, she moved her fingers across my nipples, and I shuddered at her touch, then she twisted them between her finger and her thumb.

“Pleasure and pain are very similar, aren’t they?” She asked.

I didn’t answer and was concentrating not to cum.

She then cradled my balls and lightly rubbed the area between my balls and my asshole. I was breathing heavy now, so close to cumming and forcing myself not to.

She pushed a finger inside my asshole, rubbing my prostate as she stroked my cock faster.

Tears flowed from my eyes.

“Please!” I pleaded softly.

Victoria smiled.

“You have been a good boy. You may cum.”

The words had barely left her lips when I started to cum.

My cock exploded hot cum all over her breasts, her stomach, and the floor. I don’t ever remember cumming so much before.

Victoria seemed pleased at the amount of cum there was. She scooped some from her breast and tasted it with a smile.  Then she offered me some. I have eaten cum before, so it was no problem, as I licked it quickly from her fingers. This seemed to please her.

“You have made quite the mess,“ referring to my cum, “can you lick it up for me?”

I smiled, “Yes.”

I started with the cum on her breasts, then down to her stomach, proceeded to the floor.

“Good boy, that makes me very happy that you were so obedient,” Victoria complimented.

I got up off the floor and sat opposite her. She looked intently at me for a long time, contemplating, before she spoke.

“Did you enjoy yourself today?

“Yes, very much!” I admitted.

“Would you like to do this again?” She asked.

“Yes!” I answered quickly.

“I have a proposal for you,” she explained, “We can do this again and more if you want?”

“Yes, please,” I told her. It was so much better than fantasy and masturbation.

“Okay, I want you to come over tomorrow at noon and plan to stay all day until the next morning,” Victoria continued. “You will need to do everything I say, no matter what. Is that alright with you?”

“Yes,” I answered quickly.

“Okay, good!” She smiled and hugged me even harder. My hard cock pushed against her leg. She smiled.

“You are going to be tempted to jerk off tonight. Don’t!” She warned, “You cannot cum until I permit you. Do you understand?”

“Yes.” I nodded.

“Good,” She said as she kissed me and gave me another hug.

I got dressed and went back home. I was numb with excitement when I got home. Just like Victoria had said, I was tempted to touch myself, but I didn’t even though it was a challenge.

Who knew this would be the first day of a great journey?

 

Published 
Written by jokersunion
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments