Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Not Everything Is As It Seems

"Everett helps Angel with one of her darkest fantasies."

6
1 Comment 1
2.2k Views 2.2k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Everett thought long and hard about what Angel had asked him for. It wasn't something he had done before. It wasn't something he was comfortable with. He knew she enjoyed being tied up, the loss of control that gave you total control.

He enjoyed doing it for her, taking the time to make her body sing. Slowly touching every part of her body, teasing her most sensitive places until she begged for the release he offered. Watching her eyes dilate as she got closer and closer but never quite there. Waiting until she finally gave up all pretense of control and fully surrendered to him before he would let her go. And when she finally did, it was ecstasy for them both, for her as the orgasm swept through her body in wave after wave, for him just hearing her moans and feeling how hard she gripped his hand with each wave.

He thought about the shy, almost timid way she had talked about it. She was scared but also so very turned on by the thought of it. The ultimate surrender to the pain and eroticism that drove her to such heights of pleasure. He could never really do what she asked of him, but he wanted to please her every way she desired, so he thought about it.

Everett is nervous as he checks and rechecks that all his preparations are complete. He double-checks his knife to ensure there are no sharp edges on it. He checks that vanilla-flavored oil is in the warmer. So when he runs the dulled blade across Angel's skin while she is wearing a blindfold, then lets it flow down over the metal, Angel will be able to feel her “blood” dripping down her body.

He hears Angel coming in the front door, so he looks over everything on the small table in the bedroom one more time before he covers it with a large white towel. He lays the blindfold on the towel since he would need it first. Angel calls from the living room of Everett's house, asking where he is. He hasn’t told her why he had asked her to come over, only that he has a surprise for her and that she should wear the robe waiting for her in the bathroom. That is enough of a hint to let her know that he has set up a scene for her and that she would get to let out her submissive side this afternoon.

Everett feels his excitement build as Angel enters the bedroom wearing only the sheer silk robe he had laid out for her. She is his perfection, walking through the door, her long red hair pulled back into two braids, one on each side of her head. Her hazel eyes glinted with the lust waiting just below the surface, always drawing him into her soul. His eyes lower down her beautiful body as she comes closer. The robe hides her perfect breast but shows just enough of her nipples through the silk to make his pants get tight.

Angel stops before Everett, glancing up at the ropes hanging from the top of the bedpost and the spreader bar on the floor before lowering her eyes and taking up the proper submissive form. Her pose breaks slightly as she notices Everett's pants tightness and a slight grin spreads across her face. She quickly straightens out her face, hoping he misses seeing the slip.

Everett stands silently before her as he lets her regain control.

“I saw that, Angel. For that, you will have to be punished,” he says.

Slowly, Everett walks around Angel to stand right behind her. He lets out a long, slow exhale, letting the air brush across the back of Angel's neck. He smiles slightly as he watches the goosebumps rise on her exposed skin. He gently places his hands on her shoulders and slowly runs them down the outside of her arms. At her waist, he slowly slides his hands around her over the robe, feeling her stomach's quick tenses as his hands move. He unties Angel's robe and pulls it open, exposing her front and pulling her back into him with her hips. He doesn’t plan on it, but he must feel her body pressed up against his. The feel of her firm ass pressed against his hardness makes him want to lose control before they have really begun.

Everett quietly regains control as he moves his hand to Angel's shoulders. Once there, he gently pulls the robe off her back and down her arms, letting it fall to the floor. He leans back into her and kisses the back of her neck, moving down to the side and kissing behind her ear. He watches her body to see if she moves the whole time. It is a game they play, him gently teasing her, trying to get her to break character to give them a reason to get to the punishment they are both looking forward to.

Everett tells Angel, "I have something exceptional for you today. Now take your position."

Angel obediently moves to stand in her spot, lifting her arms up so Everett can easily restrain her wrist with the ropes coming off the bedpost. Everett secures Angel's wrist and checks to ensure her arms are pulled up tight, then turns back around to the table and grabs the blindfold.

Coming to stand in front of Angel, he puts his knuckle under her chin. He lifts her face so she has to look him in the eyes and says, "You know the rules, Angel. We only move forward if you are comfortable, and we will stop anytime you say so." Then he asks Angel to verify their system like he does every time. "We are still using the three-light system. What do each of them mean?" he asks.

"Green light means good, Yellow light means go slower or easier, and Red light means all stop," she replies.

Everett smiles at her as he slides the blindfold over her eyes, “What light are we at now?” he asks.

"We are at a very Green light," Angel replies.

Everett leans in and kisses Angel's lips, lightly at first and then harder. He swipes his tongue across them, asking for entrance, and Angel happily agrees. Opening her mouth, she let him thrust inside with his tongue. Everett sucks her bottom lip into his mouth, biting it lightly and pulling, causing Angel to let out a little moan. Everett kisses his way down her jaw and runs his tongue down her neck. Then, he kisses his way down her chest to her tattoo of a barbed wire heart.

He stops there to trace the heart over her heart with his tongue as he brings his hand up to her breast. He squeezes her breast with his hands, each a perfect handful, full and firm, but with enough give to suck them into his mouth as he loves to do. He runs his finger over her pert nipples, feeling them get more rigid with the attention. He pinches each nipple between his thumb and forefinger, pulling on them to make them perk up even more. Again, Everett wants to stop and worship such perfection, to spend his day finding every sensitive spot, but this is only the beginning, not his end game.

Everett traces his tongue down Angel's stomach, stopping to kiss and suck on the tender areas as he descends over her stomach's skull tattoo. He stops again at the bottom of her tattoo, tracing his tongue around her belly button and gently pulling on her navel piercing. Angel's moans are getting louder and more frequent the lower he gets and the more he touches her.

Everett continues his journey down her body, kissing his over her snake tattoo to reach the top of her clean-shaven mound. He kisses to the left, careful not to touch her sex as he moves his hands down her sides, over the succulent curves of her hips. As he moves his mouth away from her sex, Angel tries to thrust her hips at him to get his mouth on her throbbing pussy. It earns her a quick slap to the inside of her thigh like she knew it would, causing her to let out an even louder moan. Everett notices as the first drops of her wetness leak out as her excitement builds.

Everett kisses his way down the inside of her left thigh to the inside of her knee. He allows his hands to slide down her leg to her ankle, which he moves to the cuff on the spreader bar, wrapping it around her ankle. The spreading of her legs causes more pressure on Angel's cuffed wrist. Everett quickly does the same for her right leg, causing her legs to spread even more.

Standing up, Everett takes the time to admire Angel's beautiful body. He can never get enough of it.

"What light are we at now, my pet?" Everett asks.

In a breathy voice, Angel answers, "Green light, master."

"Good because the real fun is about to begin," Everett replies.

 Everett turns to his table and carefully pulls the white towel from the items he had prepared. He picks up the riding crop that would set the stage for what would come. He turns to Angel and slowly runs the riding crop down her jawline.

Mhargaputah
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mhargaputah

Angel shivers in anticipation and asks, "Are you going to punish me now, master? What did I do wrong?"

"I saw your grin as you noticed my discomfort, and you also thrust your hips to get the pleasure you hadn't earned yet," Everett replies. With a quick flick of his wrist, he sends the riding crop against Angel's skin right above her right breast.

Angel gasps as the crop hits, followed closely by a moan as her whole body contracts in response. 

Everett follows up with several measured swats to Angel, focusing his attention on the areas right above her breast and carefully shaved pussy. He never moves too fast and waits for the sting from the last lash to begin to fade before applying another one.

Angel moans with each hit, and Everett sees her juices flow down the insides of her thighs as each hit brings another contraction. She is starting to get into the zone. Where her mind is floating inside of her body, each hit a mix of pleasure and pain.

Everett focuses on his three chosen spots with swats to other areas for good measure. The skin above Angel's breast and her mound gets red and puffy. One hits a little too hard. Angel moans out, "Yellow light." Everett immediately stops and starts gently running the riding crop over his spots instead, letting Angel come back down before moving on to the next part of his plan.

Everett looks Angel over before moving on to what Angel had asked for. Angel is breathing heavily, and with every exhale, he can see her pussy contract squeezing out more of her juices. He runs his fingertips over the slightly raised skin above Angel's breast and mound. Causing Angel to let out another moan of pleasure.

Finally building his courage, Everett says, "You know I would never hurt you, right Angel? I would never do anything that would cause you actual harm. But I am ready to give you what you asked for."

“Are you ready for your darkest fantasy to be brought to life?” Everett asks.

Angel knows immediately what fantasy Everett is talking about. One she had read about and thought about until she was almost obsessed with the thought of it. It was dark and scary. She wants it almost as much as she fears it.

“Will it hurt?” Angel asks.

“You know the answer to that, but I promise I will take care of you, and everything will be okay,” Everett replies.

It is time to begin. Everett reaches down and picks the knife up off the table.

Angel's body tenses up as she hears Everett pick something up off the table. She gasps as she feels the cold steel come to rest between her breasts, the flat of the blade right over her barbed heart. Her heartbeat quickens as she thinks about what will come next, even as her core contracts, causing her juices to flow down her legs all the way to her feet.

“Last chance, Angel, do you want me to continue?” Everett asks.

There is a long pause as Angel gasps for breath before saying, "Green light, master."

Angel's mind spins out in circles as she feels the knife be removed from her chest. Her body tenses up, and her breath catches as she feels it coming closer to her skin. How she can feel it getting closer, she doesn’t know, just that she can. And then it happens. She feels the touch of the blade above her right breast, the point of it at her skin, and her entire body bucks. Quickly, the knife is pulled away before she can hurt herself with it.

“Please, I want to feel it, master,” Angel gasps out in short breaths.

"Then you have to hold still, my pet, or we can't do this," Everett replies.

Taking a deep breath even as her body shakes, Angel says, "Okay, master, I will hold still, please."

Everett gives her time to regain control, not bringing the knife back close to her until she is still.

Angel lets out a deep breath even as her heart still races. This time, when the point of the blade touches her, she only lets out a small gasp. Angel fights hard to control herself as the knife slides across her skin above her breast. She can feel the hot blood pouring out of her and flowing down over her breast. Her brain spasms, and her core clenches. The feeling of it is everything she has dreamed about it being. The pain of the knife sliding through her skin, the pleasure shooting down her spine to her pleasure box and back up to short-circuit her brain. She can smell her blood as it runs down her breast, almost tasting the coppery flavor on her tongue. When she feels Everett's mouth engulf her breast, sucking up her blood, his tongue sliding up over her nipple so where the blade was such a short time ago, she loses it. Her entire body convulses as orgasm after orgasm goes chasing around her body. Her moans threatened to sound outside of the house as her every muscle pulled tight.

Everett moves back away from Angel as her body shakes with her orgasms. He wipes Angel's "blood" off his chin with his finger and sticks it into his mouth, enjoying the vanilla flavor. He has never seen anybody cum so hard or so much in his life. Everett prepares for the next cut as the aftershocks still rock through Angel's body, even without her most sensitive places being touched.

Everett picks his knife back up, looking at the blade he had filed down until it was utterly dull, its edge rounded to ensure no accidents. Holding the bottle of heated vanilla-flavored oil in his other hand, he waits for Angel’s body to stop shaking.

As she finally takes a deep breath and relaxes, he asks, "What light are we in now, my pet? Are you ready for more?"

Angel starts to speak, but nothing comes out. She takes another breath and says, "Green light, master."

Everett moves the knife above Angel's left breast. He makes sure to start where the skin is still red and puffy, the riding crop acting as a numbing agent so Angel can’t feel precisely what is happening as he puts just the tip of the dulled blade against her skin. He slowly drags it across the top of her breast, with the other hand squeezing out the heated oil right where he is dragging his blade. The oil is heated so that Angel is sure to feel it running over her skin, enveloping her breast and running down either side of her perked-up nipple. While making the "cut," he squeezes the bottle tighter to try and get more of the oil out. Squeezing a little too hard, the top of his oil bottle comes off, dousing Angel in the hot oil. Instead of gently running down over her breast, it covers her body in an instant. Running over her stomach, between her legs, coating her lips, and then pouring down the insides of her thighs.

Angel gasps as her entire body gets ridged. “no, No, NO, that was too much! Stop! RED LIGHT!” Angel shouts.

Everett quickly drops the knife and what is left of his bottle and pulls Angel's blindfold off. "It's okay baby, look, you're not bleeding, it's just oil, Just Oil," he quickly says as he brings his hands up in front of her face, showing her the oil covering them.

"But I felt the cuts, the blood running out. I could smell it and taste it. I know you cut me!" Angel sobs at him.

Everett picks up the knife quickly, running the blade down the inside of his arm, and then holds it up for Angel to see.

"See, babe, it's a dull knife. It couldn't cut anything. The oil was warmed so you would feel it running down your body," he says.

Then Everett tells her, "That was the setup from the beginning. I wanted you to be able to experience this without the danger of me cutting you. That's why the blindfold and I used the crop on these places, to numb them so you wouldn’t be able to tell what was happening. Your brain filled in the rest based on what it thought was happening.”

"J-just get me out of these, please," she says.

Everett quickly releases the restraints on Angel’s hands and ankles. Then he stands back in front of her, looking for ways to reassure her she is all right.

Angel quickly steps into Everett, holding him tight, getting herself back under control. She then leans back and smacks him in the chest.

"You scared the shit out of me, you asshole! I thought you had cut me deep!" she yells.

Everett pulls Angel back into him, holding her. Then he runs his index finger over the top of her breast and sticks it in his mouth. "Mm, vanilla," he says with a grin.

Angel laughs and pushes him back on the bed, saying, "Asshole," before leaving the room.

Published 
Written by RALovell
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments