Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Wife’s Solution To My Writer’s Block

"Joy helps Marc overcome his writer’s block."

12
13 Comments 13
7.3k Views 7.3k
1.7k words 1.7k words

 

The dreaded inability to write had a stranglehold on me. I sat in my study and looked at the blank screen on my PC. It had been two months since I last was able to compose a story. Since then my imagination had been bone dry and my spurts of inspiration as arid as my spurts of cum.

Luckily for me, my publisher was my significant other. Just as I was pouring myself a glass of Jack Daniels, the entryway opened, and Joy entered. She looked stunning in her little yellow sundress with a blossom print and bare feet.

“How’s the writing coming along, sweetie?” She asked, walking around the desk.

“See for yourself, honey,” I answered, showing a half-dozen unfinished sentences on the screen. I took a taste of gold liquid from my glass while eyeing the padded cuffs, blindfold and knot gag in her hands.

“What do you intend to do, darling?” I asked, as she turned me around and straddled my lap. 

Joy took the drink from my hand and in one fell swoop, drained the glass of its contents. Reaching over, she put the glass on the desk and places her hands on the back of my neck.

“We need to talk, Marc.” 

I immediately perceived the l mean business voice. The voice she used when she was the boss lady of her flourishing publishing empire.

“I’m listening, boss,” I answered with a chuckle.

“Very funny, mister. Now listen, we both realize that our sexual life has been non-existent over the past two months because of my jam-packed calendar and the extended hours I have had to spend at work. During that time I have seen you struggle. Your inspiration dried up. Well, mister, things are going to change. Your fans have been asking when your next erotic story will be coming out. The two of us are going to get your magic back or die trying.”

“Exactly how are we going to do that, boss?”

“The time has come for us to revive our sex life. I canceled all of my appointments so we may begin our extended weekend.” 

“Extended weekend? Really?” I exclaimed, taken by surprise.

“Yes, really, Marc,” she replied with a malicious glint in her eyes.

“Do you recall how we experimented sexually in college and right from the get-go of our marriage?” She asked, leaning so close that I became aware she was not wearing a bra. Her hard nipples pressed against my chest most deliciously.

“How can I forget, many of my stories are about those astonishing occasions,” I replied, looking into her eyes and kissing her neck with its enticing aroma of Chanel No.5. My hands reached up to fondle her hard nipples, but she moved out of my reach. 

“Stand up and strip,” she ordered.

“Everything?”

“Yes, every damned stitch of clothing. I want to see you wearing a big smile and waving that magnificent cock at me.”

No sooner had I complied with her instruction that she pushed me back into my chair.

“I have a surprise for you.” She said, grinning. “First, I’m going to cuff you to the chair and then put the blindfold and gag on you.”

The padded ankle cuffs anchored my feet to the legs of the chair. My arms were then cuffed to the armrests. The blindfold and the gag were next rendering me totally helpless. My imagination and expectation of what was to come caused my semi-limp cock to swell. She ran her hands up my legs, and upon reaching my cock, she grasped it firmly in her hands drawing a profound groan from deep within me.

Her delicate hand stroked my cock before her lips gave the huge mushroom head a kiss. A shiver ran through my body. Her other hand cupped the large nut sac while in the meantime, her tongue slid up and down the hardened shaft several times.

“Ummm,” I groaned, feeling her tongue whirl around the head and along the ridge. Her fingers were fondling my nut sack as the head of my cock gradually slipped between those full lips which have always given me much delight. Bit by bit, the head slid into her mouth.

Joy’s fingers moved over my nut sack and up the hard, veiny shaft as my cock slipped further into the wet heat of her mouth. Fingers folded over the shaft pumping up and down as her mouth slid further down right to my pubis. After what appeared to be an unending length of time of delight, I felt my cock being released.

“Mmm, I love the taste of your precum.” Joy said as I felt her tongue scoop up the leakage from the tip of my cock.

I felt her straddle my lap, grasp my cock and slowly slide her pussy down the full length of throbbing man meat. She leaned back, momentarily letting me know we were in the reverse cowgirl position. I groaned as my gag was removed and a mouth was kissing me. I felt a tongue slide between my parted lips. 

“What the fuck,” I thought how can Joy ride me in that position and kiss me at the same time. I pulled back to speak when the kiss was broken off and swiftly replaced by the knotted gag. 

That’s when I heard, “Yes, yes, fuck my pussy, give it to me!”

“God, Joy is getting fucked,” I thought to myself. Then I heard, “Fuck my mouth, stud!” 

My mind was reeling at the realization my wife was in the throes of being pleasured, by two unknown men. 

Meanwhile, the pussy, impaled on my cock, glided up and down while a tongue licked the exposed throbbing shaft before it was sucked back into that tight warm pussy. 

The pace quickened until finally, I felt a tightening around my cock as the mystery woman orgasmed and I felt her juices squirt out around my cock. Groaning into the gag, my cock popped out as the woman rose from my lap. 

“Who was this mystery woman,” I thought.

Before I could figure out the answer to my question, the other woman quickly moved in place and assumed the same position as the first woman. 

The sounds of pleasure coming from our bed across the room, heightened my arousal as the pussy sliding up and down my cock and a tongue licking the shaft when exposed was driving me to my climax. I managed to hold off long enough for the woman bouncing on my cock to reach her own orgasm.

She quickly moved off my lap. The next thing I felt were two hands fisting my shaft. Soon after, thick ropes of cum erupted from the large head. The two women were aiming my cock forward which I presumed was towards their mouths and breasts. I can only imagine what they looked like covered in my man juice as the last ejaculation spewed forth. 

Joy groaned out, “I’m coming, fill my cunt with your seed!” 

I heard several grunts as the unknown man emptied his balls in my wife’s pussy. Then the guy fucking her mouth let out several grunts as he came in her mouth. Knowing my wife, she would swallow every last drop.

There was now sounds of movement in the room, steps leading out and steps moving toward my wife.

“Girls, let me lick your tits clean before you go.”

Joy made sure that I could hear what was happening and when I heard her kissing the two girls, my cock twitched and got hard again. All too soon, I heard the girls leave and my wife walking over to me.

The blindfold was removed from my eyes, the gag was taken out of my mouth. 

“I do hope this has inspired you, my love. There is much more to come, but first, there is the matter of dinner,” she said while removing the cuffs.

“Are you going to tell me who was here?”

“You’ll find out soon enough, stud.”

“Well then, we should go shower and get ready.” 

After showering and dressing, I went downstairs to fix us a drink before heading out to dinner. 

“Honey, could you come up here and give me a hand?”

Reaching the entryway, I stopped dead in my tracks and gazed up at the most beautiful sight I had ever seen. Joy was standing with her back to me, her hair done up in a French twist and wearing a strapless little black dress. I walked over and helped her with the zipper, nuzzling her beautiful neck.

“You look as beautiful as the first time I saw you, darling.”

I took her in my arms, we kissed and then walked downstairs. Handing her a glass of wine, I said, “To us, my love.”

After finishing our drinks, we got in the car and drove to the restaurant. Once inside, we heard a voice calling us over, “Joy, Marc, come join us.” 

I looked to see Ron and Zoe along with Levi and Kate. My wife took my hand and led me over. I soon found myself sitting between the two women and Joy between the two men. 

After ordering drinks and appetizers, Zoe leaned over and whispered, “Kate and I enjoyed riding your cock earlier.” 

Looking over at my wife, she and everyone at the table were all smiles. I knew that this weekend, my writer’s block would be over. There is much to be said for unblocking the penis when you are an erotic story writer.

AmberLush
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmberLush

 

 

Authors Note: A special thank you to ChrisM for his proofreading and editing skills. Also for the fine artwork on the cover.

 

 

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

** 
Copyright ©2018 All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author, Banes1

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments