Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Weekend Surprise

"A true story of my first time with a stranger"

19
4 Comments 4
7.0k Views 7.0k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Flipping through channels with nothing to watch, I lay sprawled out on the couch in Jack’s living room. He was my dom and while we had plenty of incredible sex, I was starting to need even more lately. He hadn’t shown me much attention all day and I was beginning to get frustrated as the night got later and I got hornier. Earlier in the week, he had hinted at a surprise for the weekend but Saturday night was winding to a close and I was beginning to think he had forgotten about whatever he had planned for us. 

I heard the shower turn off, and he came out into the living room in just a towel and watched me on the couch. The bastard knew that seeing him in just a towel made me wet and he smirked when I looked up at him. 

“Can I help you?” I asked him, in a bratty voice. He knew what game I was playing. 

“Of course you can,” he retorted, “and you’re going to, slut.” 

He grabbed my wrist and yanked me up off the couch. I stumbled, catching my balance as he dragged me to the bedroom behind him. I began to remove my sweatpants and he impatiently lifted me onto the bed, yanking them down for me along with my panties. 

“Get your shirt off,” he commanded me, and I followed his instruction, tossing my shirt to the ground. 

He dropped his towel and climbed on the bed on top of me. I thought he would just take me right there, but he instead pulled my legs up by my head and grabbed the straps from underneath the corner of the mattress. First, my left ankle was cuffed, then tightened until the strap pulled my knee up near my shoulder. He repeated this on my right ankle.

Jack moved down the bed and grabbed my wrists, locking them in the straps at the foot of the bed and tightening them until my arms were restrained. He opened his drawer and pulled out my blindfold which I tilted my head to allow him to put on me. The black silk enveloped my eyes and my breathing became faster as my cunt got wetter. 

I lay on the bed squirming and blinded, and heard him open the drawer again. I felt cool rubber rest against my clit, and the vibrator wand came to life, making me let out a low moan. He rested it on the bed lying directly against my clit. I squirmed under its unrelenting vibrations and felt my liquid beginning to seep out of me.

I heard him rustling in the drawer again and suddenly he took the vibrator away. I let out a sigh of protest and felt something like a cold patch being applied to the outer lips of my pussy, on either side of my clit, but not touching it. It took me a second to realize that small electric vibrations were pulsing through my groin and the sensation kept growing. 

Jack then cranked the machine much higher and all my pelvic muscles clenched tightly at the shock-like sensations moving through me. I yelped and he lowered the power back down to a gentler buzz that still pulsed throughout my whole groin. I heard him laugh at my squirming, knowing I was just on the line between pleasure and pain. I then felt the vibrator return to my clit and he placed my hand on the base, instructing me to play with myself until I was close to cumming. 

I quickly became lost in the sensations of the painful electricity coursing through the patches on my lips and the vibrations through my clit. I was brought back to reality by a stinging slap to my inner thigh by Jack’s leather paddle. I yelped again and he brought it down on my opposite thigh. Back and forth and with no rhythm, he smacked me, occasionally surprising me even more by moving up to my breasts and beating my nipples with the paddle. I was close to cumming when he removed the vibrator and smacked my face lightly with the warm leather. 

“No cumming,” he commanded as he stroked my thigh, “now hold this again, but you do not cum until I let you.” 

“Yes, sir,” I answered him grasping the base of the wand again and applying the head to my sensitive clit, then he removed the patches from my lips and put the machine away. 

I heard him leave the room for a moment and tried hard to focus on not letting my orgasm approach too quickly. I sensed he was back in the room, and my hand was removed from the wand so that he could hold it for me. He climbed on the bed sitting over me, still holding the wand against my dripping slit. I felt his cock and balls brushing against my face and opened my mouth eagerly to taste him.

The wand moved down to my opening where it smeared my wetness around, and cold fingers began rubbing my clit. I gasped and Jack’s cock was shoved into my mouth, as I realized his hands were not the ones at my pussy. 

I moaned around Jack’s cock and he could feel me smiling once I realized that he had not forgotten about my surprise. The wand moved back up to my clit and long fingers pushed their way into my slick hole, stroking my insides and causing me to gasp on Jack’s cock. He pulled it out of my mouth and replaced it with his balls which I greedily began tonguing, as my cunt was fingered faster. The fingers slipped out of me and I felt the head of a cock pushing at my entrance. I tried to reach out and grab this stranger’s cock but my hands were still strapped tightly to the bed.

The man pushed into me and I gasped feeling how much larger his cock was than my dom’s. I began moaning louder as my cunt was fucked and I sucked Jack’s balls into my mouth repeatedly. Jack put his cock back in between my lips and held my hair as he fucked my face and watched another man wrecking my pussy. I then felt him undoing the straps around my ankles, leaving my wrists for now. I wrapped my freed legs around the stranger, feeling his skinny frame pound into me over and over. 

“That’s it, fuck her hard. She’s a slut,” I heard Jack say to him. 

He moaned and grabbed at my tits, pinching my nipples as he did. While the man was fucking me, Jack untied my wrists. I hungrily pulled the man into me more, digging my nails into his ass as he thrust harder. I could feel my orgasm approaching as his pelvis ground against my clit with each thrust. 

HellenWritte
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HellenWritte

“Daddy, I need to cum, please!” I pleaded. 

“Cum all over his cock, you little slut,” he told me, and I released everything I had been holding in all day. My orgasm came flooding over me and spilled my cum all over the stranger’s cock as I screamed and he slammed into me repeatedly until my body stopped trembling. Jack then got onto the bed behind us and told me to come and ride him. The man slipped his cock out of me and I crawled to Jack’s lap, lowering myself onto his hard shaft. 

“Mmmm,” I moaned as I sank down each inch, gripping his shoulders and leaning down to kiss him. The stranger moved behind me and began smacking my ass while one hand began toying with my ass hole. 

“Try her tight ass,” Jack told the man and gestured to his lube on the dresser. 

Jack pulled me against his chest tightly and grabbed my ass cheeks spreading them wide. The stranger slipped his lubed-up fingers inside my ass and I moaned feeling my second hole played with. His fingers were replaced by the tip of his cock and I winced at the pain of his large member pushing against me. His head popped inside my tight hole and I let out a cry at the sudden pain of being filled by two cocks.

I relaxed on Jack’s cock and breathed slowly trying to allow my holes to stretch enough for them both. His cock was wide enough that he could barely get half of it into my ass before I was crying in pain once again. Even though it hurt, my pussy was dripping with hunger, and I loved feeling so slutty having two cocks inside of me. 

Jack motioned for the man to remove his cock from me and then pulled me up off his own cock. He told me to turn around and ride him with his cock in my ass. I did as I was told and slowly let him slip inside of me. Jack’s smaller cock was much more comfortable in my tight ass and I quickly relaxed around him and began bouncing on it. Jack grabbed my breasts and pulled me down to him, so that my back was pressed against his chest, cock still buried deep inside me. 

“You want him to fill up that slutty pussy?” Jack asked me.

“Please, daddy,” I begged him, “I want his cock in my pussy. I wanna be used, daddy!” 

“Get that cock inside her,” he told the stranger, and I felt his large head once again at my soaked entry. 

It took some maneuvering and I had to hold onto his large shaft and position him with my own hands, but eventually, he was able to slip inside of me. I let out a loud and long moan, feeling two cocks completely fill me up for the first time. They both moved slowly at first, letting me adjust to being stuffed in both holes. The man on top of me grabbed my breasts again and began biting my nipples. I felt one of Jack’s hands pulling my ass cheeks apart spreading me open for both men, and his other hand wrapped around my throat as he whispered into my ear.

“You like that, babygirl? You like two big cocks inside you? You love feeling like a dirty slut taking a stranger’s cock.” 

“Fuck me, please!” I cried, feeling my second orgasm approaching quickly, his dirty words threatening to tip me over the edge. Jack’s hand on my throat tightened and he began thrusting his cock into my ass harder and harder and building up speed. I loved being pressed between two men, one of whom I didn’t have a clue of knowing.

“Cum inside me, baby, please!” I told him, “I want you to fill my ass with your cum!” 

Both men were violently thrusting inside me, their cocks rubbing my wet walls back and forth and I lost control once again. I screamed as my cunt gripped the cock inside it, and my pelvis contracted around both men. Jack thrust one more time, hard, and I felt his cock pulse releasing streams of his cum deep inside me.

We were both coming down from our orgasms, and he slipped his cock out of me and got out from underneath me and the stranger. My ass felt empty and I felt his cum leaking from me. I sensed a brightness outside of my blindfold and realized Jack had his flash on recording this stranger still fucking me. 

“That’s it, take his cock, baby, make him cum,” Jack said. 

I wrapped my legs around the man’s waist as he pumped inside me again and again. With one hand I reached down and began rubbing my clit, still soaked with my cum, and with my other, I grasped a handful of the man’s hair. 

“Oh fuck me, baby,” I moaned to him, “give me that huge cock. You feel so fucking good!” 

I rubbed my clit faster as his cock pounded into me harder and harder. I heard him moaning more and knew he was close, which pushed me into another orgasm. 

“Fuck me! Oh fuck me, baby, I’m cumming! Harder, harder, I’m cumming, give me your cum, baby, please!” I screamed and dug my nails into his back as Jack continued to record us.

The man grabbed my shoulders tightly and thrust into me three more times roughly, and I felt his cock pulse hard, filling the condom with his seed inside me. Once my body stopped shaking I removed my legs from around his hips and he slipped out of me. 

“May I take my blindfold off?” I asked my daddy. 

“No, keep it on, baby,” Jack replied. 

I heard them get dressed and Jack showed the man out as I lay on the bed trying to slow my breathing and process what just happened. I could feel my cum dripping down my cunt and mixing with Jack’s cum still leaking out of my ass. He came back into the bedroom and I felt his hands slip the blindfold off my head. He leaned down and kissed my lips, then my forehead, brushing my messy hair from my face. He chuckled at my smeared makeup from the blindfold and told me to go shower and he would take care of me. 

I got up and kissed him once again, going to the bathroom to clean up so I could get back into bed and cuddle to sleep with him. After my shower, I crawled under the covers next to him and he pulled me into him and kissed me as he rubbed my ass. 

“Thank you, daddy; I loved that,” I told him.

“You’re welcome, my little slut,” Jack replied kissing my forehead, and we both fell asleep exhausted and satisfied. 

 

Published 
Written by kyra1284
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments