Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Sweet Slut, Vivien

"It is a BDSM fantasy. This story does not depict real events."

2
0 Comments 0
11.6k Views 11.6k
889 words 889 words
Yesterday at work, I received th following text message, "Master A, could you please stop at my place after work, I beg you please. Vivien."

I am basically submissive, but I do love to switch. Vivien is a natural Switch. She is only 103 pounds and stands only a little over 5 foot, but when in a Dominant mood, she can control any room. Her beautiful black hair, piercing blue eyes, and perfect body can make anyone quiver with anticipation.

Today was an exception, for her submissive slutty persona was at the forefront of her desire. How could I deny such a text. The thought of controlling my Superior brought a pulsating rhythm to my already enlarged penis. She owns me, my dick, is for her pleasure and amusement, but today, Master A was to control the arena.

During my lunch break, I purchased, at the hardware store, a package of colored plastic clothes pins, and some rope. Next, at O/our favorite erotic boutique, I found a lacy black garter belt and black seamed thigh high stockings. Happy with my purchases, I returned Vivien's text, "My slut, Vivien, I want you naked, on your knees, by your living room front door, exactly at 6:00 p.m. You shall wear the collar you bought for me. Have the leash in your hands. On your bed, place all your toys, dildo, butt plug, etc. You will comply. Is this understood. Master A"

Almost, instantaneously, the following text appeared, "Master A. I shall comply. Your Slut Vivien."

The rest of my work day was a blur, for I could not keep my mind off of controlling my passionate Superior. Mistress Vivian owned me, but to switch roles and take control was an opportunity I relished and craved.

I arrived at my slut's place at 6:30. Fashionably late, for I had to test her. I knew from my own submissive training that anticipation, tease and denial, would enhance her submissive experience.

I opened Vivien's door to find her kneeling naked before me. Her blue eyes were down turned. Collared with the leash in her palms, she awaited my response. "Very good, my sweet slut." You have pleased, your Master. Hand me the leash. Listen to the metal click, as I attach it to the D-ring. Click! Click! Now tell me how you feel?"

"I feel wet. I feel slutty! I feel...I feel!"

I stroked her black hair, and wiped a tear of joy off her left cheek. I knew exactly how she felt, for I have experienced this level of gratitude many times. The joy of service to one you crave!

I pulled the leash and had her follow me to her bedroom.

Kylie_Pag
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Kylie_Pag

On her bed lay, a 4" pink butt plug, and her favorite 8" natural penis shaped dildo. The same one she often placed in her leather strap-on harness. The one she often used on me, when she wanted to fuck her slut.

I handed her the packages that I had purchased for her, then sat next to her on the bed. Her blue eyes sparkled as she surveyed the garter belt and hose. "Dress for me, my sweet slut." Do it slowly and sensually." 

She complied with an erotic intensity that surprised me. I had her model my purchases, spin, and dance. I had her bend over and touch her ankles, as I adjusted her back seams, and playfully spanked her beautiful cheeks. I felt her throbbing wet pussy. I inserted two fingers, then had her lick them clean. I relaxed her tight back hole with some lube, and spanked her again.

"Now undress me my slut. Take your time, Touch me! Caress my body. Use your slutty lips to make me hard." As I held her leash and directed her movements, as if intoxicated by my commands, she complied to my every request without question. Every movement was a choreographed Broadway production. We were on stage. I was the lead. I was the director. As my penis grew, I could just hear the applause ,as she adored my penis...licking, kissing, and sucking.
 
"Enough slut!" I led her to her bed, and pushed her down abruptly. I recalled the force that this petite Domme often used on me. I told her to spread her legs and arms, as I attached her, spread eagled, to her metal posted bed. Happy with my bound slut's display of submission, I began to place the plastic clothes pins on her taunt abdominal muscle.

"What to you think Master A is going to do with these pins, my little bound slut?"

I placed my first pink clothes pin, on her left outer pussy lip, perfectly centered. Next the right. Choosing blue next, I placed one top left, then top right. Then bottom left, bottom right.

"Oh your pussy is looking so pretty, but what is missing. Of course, we need pink on the bottom, and oh, yes one by your clit. What do you think?

"Please Master A, oh please. Pretty please!"

Pleased with my beautiful work of art , I gently stroked and played with her clit, I sucked on her nipples. Helpless, Vivien pulled at the rope, squirmed, and cried out for release. Tease and denial! That's the rule! "Pain is pleasure, my slut", as I applied two clothes pins to her erect nipples.
(to be continued)
Published 
Written by pantyslutboy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors