Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Slut Vivien, Act 3

"This is a fantacy, all events and characters are fictional"

2
0 Comments 0
8.8k Views 8.8k
863 words 863 words


Vivien had just climaxed numerous times. She laid bound to her bed. She was blindfolded and had both holes filled. My Mistress had asked me to reverse our natural roles. Although I am naturally submissive, I had spent the past hour, using all that she had taught me, to make her happy. Unfortunately, there was one thing I could never do.

As I laid next to my slut, slowly caressing her neck, my gentle kisses were interrupted by the clicking sound of 5" stiletto heels encircling her bed. As she pulled against her bonds, I gently commanded her.

"Go with the flow! Don't anticipate! Your only responsibility is to submit!"

Encircling, Vivien's bed was Mistress Kay, a Dominatrix I had serviced prior to meeting Mistress Vivien. I had invited her over to provide the one element I could never provide for my slut, a true Superior Dominant female.

Mistress Kay is stunning. Long dark brown hair cascading passed her shoulders. Her crystal clear blue eyes could command total devotion from any submissive or wench. If one would see her in vanilla attire, one's thoughts would conjure up a Texas cheerleader. The kind of clean-cut gal that you would want to bring home to mom. When dressed in her red and black corset, thigh high black nylons attached to the corset's garters, and her hair slicked back in a aggressive professional style, she was no longer the cheerleader. She was the coach of the football team. A team where all the players knelt naked and waited for her inspection.

As she circled the bed, she slapped her crop against the palm of her hand. She reached across the bed, grabbed Vivien's hair and pulled her head back.

"What do we have here, Master A?", she exclaimed.

"It is my slut Vivien, Mistress Kay. I have her bond for your pleasure and amusement!", I replied.

Mistress Kay commanded,"Take the toys out, I have other use for those holes. Also untie her, and bring her by of the foot of the bed. I want her sprawled face down on the edge of the bed. Then bind her hands!"

After I finished, Mistress Kay positioned herself so that she could use her crop on Vivien's inner thighs. "Spread those thighs slut. I want to see those pussy lips. Master A get that spreader bar! I want my slut totally spread and exposed!"

I attached the ankle cuffs to the bar as directed . Then, Mistress Kay began to examine her slut.

"My, what beautiful cheeks you have, my dear!"

The swish of her crop broke the rooms silence, and cracked against Vivien's cheeks.

"I don't here you my slut!"

"One, thank you Mistress Kay, two...thank you!", Vivien cried out.

After 20 alternate slaps with her crop, Mistress Kay surveyed the painting of her cheeks.

MellanyRay
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MellanyRay

Obviously pleased she applied one last spank with her hand, and then began to use her crop to lightly spank Vivien's pussy. Vivien's cries and whimpers filled the room. Next Mistress Kay inserted two fingers in Vivien's pussy, and looked at me.

"My Master A, your slut is very wet. She is such a slut. Why don't you position yourself on the floor underneath her. Now don't start licking that sweet pussy until after I attach my strap-on with this thick big 8" black cock!"

Mistress Kay lubed her cock, and in unison we began servicing Vivien's holes. I probed her pussy with my tongue as Mistress Kay fucked her ass. Mistress Kay placed her hand on Vivien's hips and began fucking her faster and faster. This movement was choreographed by my rapid and deep movements of my tongue. What a dance this was. A Broadway spectacular. We could hear the crowd cheering with a standing ovation, as Vivien climaxed in a finale of levels never heard at this theatre. Mistress Kay also climaxed from the stimulation of the dildo against her own clit, and I, believe it or not, climaxed from the sheer join of the performance.

Vivien collapsed against the bed. As if in a trance, I removed the spreader bar, and ankle cuffs. I removed the cuffs and bindings from her hands and gently placed Vivien in the middle of her bed. I held her in my arms. Tears of joy rushed from our eyes.

I never heard Mistress Kay leave. I floated in a dream. When the sun poked through Vivien's bedroom window, I was alone. Her alarm showed that is was 10:00 a.m. There was no sign of Vivien. There was no sign of anyone.

I walked into her kitchen to make some coffee. It was there that I found a package wrapped in pink paper, with a note on top. The note read:

Tonight at 6:30 pm, I want you on you knees, naked, and with my gift in the palms of your hands. See you then, my slut.
-Love Your Mistress

I laughed for I had no idea who it was from. Was it a gift from Mistress Kay or did Mistress Vivien want to reverse roles? At any rate, I am sure that there is another story to be told.

The End of the My Slut Vivien, Trilogy.
Published 
Written by pantyslutboy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors