Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Night In Bill Cameron's BDSM Playroom

"A little more than I bargained for"

72
24 Comments 24
6.2k Views 6.2k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Author's Notes

"This is a direct sequel to my story, about me taking fifty lashes from a dominant, called Bill Cameron."

The day after the punishment session with Bill, I stayed overnight at his large house in London. He told me he had invited a group of twelve male friends of his over to his house, where I would be made available to them in his custom-built playroom.

He informed me that I would be at their beck and call, for anything sexual they required of me, and to expect them to want to fuck me together, then later, rope me down on his punishment couch. I would be ball-gagged and blindfolded for some of the time, and he added that they would wish to cane, flog, and use whips on my body for an extended period.

When the evening finally arrived, I asked Bill what he wanted me to wear.

‘Nothing at all please, June, just your satin robe over your naked body will be perfect,’ he replied.

Zero hour approached, so I made my face up in Bill's bathroom, straightened my hair, and applied some moisturiser all over my body, particularly my arse.

I slipped on my satin robe, then made my way downstairs, and into the lounge of the house. Bill provided me with a calming glass of wine, and we sat and waited for his guests to arrive.

‘I have prepared the bedroom, next to my playroom for us all to gang-bang you, to begin with, June,’ he informed me.

I waited with Bill, for the first of the group to arrive. After around ten minutes, the doorbell rang, and Bill went away to greet his friends. The guys arrived in groups of two or three until all twelve were present. Bill offered each of them a drink and we sat around chatting, the guys all flirting with me, kissing and groping me through my thin satin robe.

After around twenty minutes or so, Bill announced it was time we all got started.

Once in the main bedroom, which was large enough to accommodate us all, fortunately, I began in my normal fashion of crouching down on my knees, surrounded by all the guys, and kicked things off with a long slow blow-bang.

Bill had stripped off my satin robe, to be met by gasps from the twelve men, upon seeing my naked body for the first time.

I began the blow-bang, as I had done a few times before, going right back to my first group session with Steve and his friends in Yorkshire. The men all stood around me, holding their hardening cocks towards my face, while I kneeled, looking up at them all. One by one, I licked, sucked, and stroked each of the group's cocks, using my young mouth to engulf each of them, working my lips and tongue slowly over each cock as it hardened further. With my hands I would stroke guys' cocks either side of me, after which I would shuffle around onto the next guy, and begin again.

Round and round I shuffled, making sure I gave each cock its attention. As I did so, the guys would run their hands through my blonde hair, or hold the back of my head while pushing themselves deeper into my mouth.

‘You go, June babe, do what you were born to do,’ said Bill.

‘She sucks cock like a champ,’ said one of Bill's friends.

Pretty soon, I had all thirteen men rock hard and dripping pre-cum, it ran down my chin and neck and I felt it wet and sticky as it coated my tits and stomach.

One of the men said, ‘June, your gorgeous tiny flat tits are so hot, they match your lovely skinny little body perfectly.’

‘I second that’, added Bill.

‘She is perfectly built to be a group cock and pain slut,’ said another.

The gang-bang itself was, as I expected, hard and intense, with me pulled around on the large bed by multiple pairs of strong, experienced hands. I remember thinking how comfortable they all seemed fucking me together, and it was clear they had all been part of a gang-bang with a willing girl before.

I never had less than five of them using me at any one time, fucking my cunt, arse, and mouth in unison, and with guys on either side of me, my small hands wrapped around their, now rock-hard cocks, dripping with pre-cum.

I have always been highly submissive, going right back to my teenage years. I tried switching once, with a guy who had asked me to try to dominate him. It was – to say the least – hilarious. I was hopeless, and I knew then that I would always be submissive and desire to be controlled and used by men sexually.

Bill and his group of friends, knew this, it was – I think – plain as day to men like them, and the group fucked me accordingly, it was raw, hard, and deep fucking, using my young body for their own enjoyment.

My hair was pulled back hard from behind; they slapped my bum ever harder as they used it, fucking my holes ‘balls deep’ with every new onslaught.

I was no longer sucking their cocks, but it was now they who were face-fucking me, dropping my head firmly, and pounding my mouth hard. I have to admit to you now, it was what I wanted, desired, in fact, needed, and for years after that night, I craved sex like this whenever the scenario presented itself.

While face-fucking me, the guys would occasionally slap my face hard, not too hard, but hard enough to instill and confirm their dominance over me.

After around an hour, the group made it clear that they needed to cum. Their climaxes were powerful and meaningful. They pumped cum deep inside my tortured arse, my pussy, and of course, down my throat, holding my head firmly, to make sure I swallowed all they gave me. I, of course, willingly gulped down their pent-up loads, the way I had done before with dominant men, the way I knew was expected of me, and the way I wanted to do it. I felt each cock pulse on my tongue, then the warm salty sperm sliding down my throat, spurt after spurt.

EsmeraldaSantos
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EsmeraldaSantos

Once it was over, I was lifted off the bed and made to stand on my feet.

‘That was very good, June,’ said Bill, adding, ’It is now time for us all to punish you downstairs, as we see fit.’

Ten minutes later, I found myself down in Bill’s basement playroom. I was roped down securely onto a large wooden caning bench. My ankles were roped down to the legs at the bottom, my tummy resting on the leather pad, and my wrists roped down ahead of me. A cushion had been placed under my hips. This was – as Bill had said – to raise my bum higher, to the optimum spanking height.

A ball gag had been tied around my head, the ball itself firmly inside my mouth.

Like this and unable to move, I could feel myself now shaking nervously, my heart hammered inside my chest, and I raised my eyes as Bill said, ‘We are all now going to cane your wonderful little arse for you, June, after which we will introduce you to the whip.’

‘Does that sound appealing, June?’ he asked, ‘You may nod your head once if this is so.’

Still shaking, I gingerly nodded my head, knowing deep inside, that I had wanted to experience this, to be restrained and in a room such as this one, at the mercy of a group of dominants, all intent on punishing me this way.

I should backtrack a little here, and add that the group had all paid me very well before this night, and I had agreed to be their submissive plaything for the duration, with an agreed stipulation of very few limits.

That being said, I have to write about the heightened sensations I felt at that moment, of feeling totally helpless and knowing I was unable to resist or protest against anything the men were about to do to me.

‘We will leave you now, June, for a few hours, restrained but prepared as you are, then return to carry out your punishment,’ said Bill.

And with that, I was left alone in the basement playroom. The lights were turned off and the door slammed shut, its sound echoed loudly in the stark and forbidding room.

I can't recall exactly how long I was left for, but it was well over one hour, of that I am sure. Eventually, I heard the sound of footsteps outside the door, the rattling of keys, and some soft voices. The door was opened, and the lights came on abruptly. My eyes were shocked after being in total blackness for so long. As they adjusted to the brightness, Bill approached close to my head. He was holding a video camera and a still film camera.

‘We will record everything tonight, June, and share among ourselves as well as the wider dominant circle we all belong to across London,’ he said.

My group punishment session went on for around two hours or so. The caning was harsh, as I had expected and been warned about by Bill. Each of them took turns caning my arse and the backs of my thighs. Ten strokes each at first, building up the intensity with each stroke, so that by stroke number ten, they were caning me full force.

After twenty minutes I realised the strange muffled cries and moans were, in fact, my own. My voice struggling to sound through the ball-gag, drool, hung in thin strands from my lips as my punishment went on and on.

Occasionally, as each guy had completed his ten strokes, I felt a cock enter my tortured bum, hands gripping my hips as I was again ass-fucked, hard by my captors. Again I felt the warm pulse of sperm filling my arse, then spilling out, as whichever guy it was pulled his cock out of me, and before I could even catch my breath, the caning would resume.

When they switched to using whips, the pain went up several levels, instantly, my initial shock at this was noticed by Bill and the group as he said, ‘Oh yes, June, now we are talking, as I did the other day, we will be forcing at least another two climaxes from your young body, my girl.’

And as had happened the day before, I soon realised Bill was right. I had no control over my body now as the hard whipping tore my climax out of me around halfway through the group whipping. I shook uncontrollably as my whole body bucked and writhed; the ropes burning at my wrists and ankles as my orgasm burst through me like hot lava.

The stream of drool was now long and continuously trickling from my gagged mouth. My muffled cries of both pain and intense pleasure were now blurred into one sensation. It is hard to describe accurately here, but it was utterly consuming, overpowering, and all-conquering. I even think at one point I did pass out slightly, just slightly.

After sixty whip strokes (I later found out from Bill) my arse was on fire, burins hot with pain, and yet the remnants of two climaxes still raged deep inside me.

Eventually, I was untied and allowed to dress, and Dan, my then partner, arrived to collect me. The group all thanked me and praised my endurance and my compliance, all expressing their wishes that I would return to Bill’s house again soon for another evening like this one.

I did return to Bill’s house around two months later, but that will be another story. The photos taken that night were published in a BDSM magazine of the time, along with an article written by Bill, about a submissive East London girl called June, twenty-seven years old, and the finest pain slut he had ever enjoyed!

Published 
Written by JCH1968
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments