Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Morning E-mail to You

"I dream of holding your attention."

6
3 Comments 3
5.8k Views 5.8k
657 words 657 words
Hell, it's only 7:22. I was talking to you on web cam till 4 in the morning and yet, I am up already. I could hardly sleep...Partly because my back's gotten badly sunburned on the beach yesterday, but also because you filled my mind again with disturbing ideas and fantasies...

When you told me to open my mouth for you, and try to force the full length of my glass dildo down my throat...OMG, it was such a turn on.

The expression, you make when you see me try is just beyond words. It makes me want to do anything you ask for, it makes me want to please you, just to get that one kinky half smile of yours...

In my dream world you were visiting me and had been waiting for me in your hotel room. When I enter, you take a long look at me and without a word (somehow in my fantasies we never speak when we meet) you get rid of most of my clothes and tie my hands behind my back.

At this time I would be kneeling on the floor, where you've pushed me and now you simply unzip your fly and let your jeans freely slide down your legs. I don't even have time to see how big you really are or object against it, as you are filling my mouth with your cock already.

I love to be used. There are no words to describe it.
 
Very, very soon you fill my mouth with your salty cum and you make me swallow every single drop of it, holding my chin up with your hand. When you are finished with me, you step away and you kick the pile of your jeans and boxers away on the floor.

"Baby, can I have something to drink?" are the first words spoken, the first words I say.

You look at me with your known, yet unfamiliar and distant smile.
You simply say "No." and turn your head away.

SuperSQUIRTERr
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SuperSQUIRTERr

Then, before walking away, you look back with your cruel expression and add, "I want you to have my taste in your mouth until I am ready for you again."

Luckily I still have my panties on, otherwise I would drench this pretty plush carmine carpet.

How can you be so cruel?

I love you so much!

Like an eagle, watching its prey, I don't take my eyes off you for a second. I follow you when you unpack your suitcase, I see you getting a beer from the mini bar, hear you popping the can open and I see you drinking it with loud gulps, your body turned towards me with a wide grin.

I bet it's difficult to swallow with that Cheshire cat smile. You fucking bastard.
 
I cannot not smile. I hate you so much it hurts. Such a disgusting, mean tease you are. I want to stand up and kick you hard, but I am smart enough to know, I have no chance against you with my hands tied.

You look at me like you knew whats going through my head and say, "Stay the fuck there." and you head to the bathroom. My eyes like laser through the wall, they follow you there too.

You are taking too long in there and I miss you. I am afraid to move but I make little whining sounds mostly just to ease my pain, not so much to the outside world.

But you hear me and you peek your head out of the bathroom, "What is it?" you ask, annoyed.

I turn my head away acting like I haven't done anything, then I stick my nose up in the air, pretending to be crossed.

I hear your steps coming towards me and I turn my head back to look at you with fear in my eyes. I don't know what you are up to.

Am I going to be punished?
Published 
Written by Annie_S
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments