Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Initiation-Part21

"My last night of collecting panties turned into a unique experience."

11
9 Comments 9
6.7k Views 6.7k
743 words 743 words
When she was finished using her crop on my nipples, she used her mouth to soothe them. Her tongue against my stinging nipples felt like heaven. The knowledge that I was handcuffed to the ring at the head of the bed, really made the whole experience exquisite. My cock was rock hard and desiring release. Oh I wanted to throw her on the bed and fuck her fast and hard. Being unable to move made the yearning very demanding.

She kissed each of my nipples in turn and stood at the side of the bed again. She brushed the tip of the crop across my nipples, first one then the other. She flicked it down against the right, then the left. Then she brushed it over them again. She did this routine a couple of times and each time I realized they were becoming more sensitive to the rub of the crop. I found myself actually wanting her so flick them then touch them with the little piece of leather.

I looked down and realized my cock was dancing like it had a mind of its own. She stopped using the crop on my nipples, kissed them each one time, then turned to face my cock. Realizing what she was going to do, I was about to object when she started to use the crop on my cock. Just little flicks that were teasing, toying, playing with my thoughts, driving me close to the edge...yet not reaching that point of no return.

She expertly flicked different spots on my throbbing cock. Sometimes she struck on the shaft, sometimes on the tip, sometimes on the base. I never knew where it was going to fall. All of them were tiny little irritating flicks that were frustrating me. Over and over she flicked that maddening little piece of leather until I heard a guttural moan and realized it was coming from me.

I realized she had stopped and looked down to watch her reach out to grab my shaft as she bent forward to plant a kiss on the very tip. My guttural moan turned animalistic and the craving to cum became so overpowering. She squeezed my cock and held it still, stopping any involuntary movement and thus the ability to cum.

My cock was throbbing in her hand and I felt a scream of total frustration building.

"Please let me cum!" I begged with total abandon.

Her only answer was silence as she kept hold of my cock, yet started to suck the tip.

luciana45
Online Now!
Lush Cams
luciana45

I watched the head of it between her lips as she closed her mouth around it. When she started to suck, that pent up scream escaped my lips. I tossed my head from side to side feeling the burning build. When I felt a stinging on my balls, I realized in my clouded mind, that she was flicking my balls with the crop.

"NNNNOOOO!" I screamed as my cock was burning, demanding release.

The combination of her mouth on the tip of my already tortured cock and the stinging of the crop against my tight, cum filled balls was taking me over the edge. Involuntarily, my hips started to thrust up. My heels dug into the bed as I pulled frantically at the cuffs holding my arms above my head. I could feel my fingernails dig into the palms of my hands as I flexed my fingers against the restraints. Low, quick guttural moans escaped me as my breathing became faster, I could feel sweat on my forehead. My whole body was shaking.

Then as if in answer to a prayer, the hold on my cock was gone, I felt her mouth drive down my shaft to the base as she took my whole cock down her throat. The stinging against my balls became faster and harder, but I didn't care. My cock exploded sending torrents of cum down her throat, made even more pronounced by the suction of her lips as she drank. I came over and over with a climax that seemed to go on forever.

Never in my life had I ever experienced such release and relief, and yet the desire to have it go on longer, all at the same time. She sucked my cock even after she had taken the last drop until it was relaxed and limp in her mouth. She was massaging my stinging balls gently and lovingly.

I wanted it again.

Published 
Written by gubica
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments