Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Master’s Present - Part 3

15
11 Comments 11
3.8k Views 3.8k
3.8k words 3.8k words

Author's Notes

"Please read parts 1 & 2"

I am so ready to start my day.  Now that I’ve found the perfect gift for Master’s birthday, I’m ready to make it happen!  I begin with a shower. I find it difficult to wash my pussy without getting more turned on and wanting to cum, but I’m a good girl and manage to get it clean without pushing myself over the edge. I take extra time shaving my legs to get them silky smooth as I plan to wear my favorite sun dress today. After my shower I dry myself off and I notice my nipples are still very hard, so I pinch them each as hard as I can, loving the tingles that radiate from my pussy at the pain. I’m such a good pain-slut for Master! 

Before slipping on my dress I put on my pink lace collar, feeling the happiness grow within me as I do. I always feel safe and loved in my Master’s collars and this is one of my very favorites. Next, I take the pink, jeweled bum-plug from Master’s bedside table. I wet it in my mouth and then push it up into my still very-wet pussy for added lubrication before finally pushing it up into my rosebud. Master has commanded I can never leave the house alone without it. I bend over in front of my dressing mirror and just love the way the “jewel” catches the light, like it is winking at me! 

I pick out my favorite matching bra and panties, the pink lacey set, and put them on. Then I slip into my sun dress, the black one with pink highlights. It is tight around my large, luscious breasts and shows just the right amount of cleavage. It is short, cut above my knees, but not too short. I bend over, my bum facing the mirror to make sure it is just long enough to keep my ass and pussy covered, and it is.

Then, back to the bathroom to apply just a few small touches of makeup. Before I met Master, I wore a lot of makeup, but Master told me he doesn’t like me looking like a whore. He showed me how to apply just the right touches to “guild the lily” as he put it and I love the results. My Master is just perfect like that!

Finally it is time to head out to meet Olivia for an early lunch. The timing worked out perfectly as today is her day off. We have planned to meet at a bistro in the mall and I’m about twenty minutes early (Master taught me it is way better to be early than even one minute late). Olivia must be as excited as I am because she is already waiting outside the restaurant when I arrive. She looks so hot, wearing a dark pair of form-fitting yoga pants and a light sweater. Her hair is tied in a loose braid hanging over her shoulder. She sees me and she smiles at me, a cute little nervous smile that is so charming.

I walk up to her and open my arms for a hug. She steps into me and I can feel the energy between us as we hug tightly. She feels so good and smells heavenly. I can tell she works out, yoga I’m guessing, and her body is tight and thin but with curves in just the right places. I thrill at the thought of how much Master is going to enjoy her, as long as I can pull this off!

We are seated by the hostess and order our drinks. I can tell she is still a bit nervous as we chat while looking over the menu. Our waitress returns with our drinks and we order lunch. 

“I love that choker you are wearing,” she comments. “I noticed it yesterday when we met.”

“Thank you.  It’s a gift from my Master.  He doesn’t allow me to wear my official collar when out in public without him.  So, this choker reminds me that I am Master’s collared slave, without causing me any issues when I’m out without him.” I say proudly. 

Olivia's eyes light up and she finally looks me in the eye. I can tell she’s fighting something inside her mind. 

“You can ask me anything you like or talk about anything. I’m very open-minded.” I reassure her. 

“You have a Master, as in you are submissive to him? You are controlled by him?” Olivia asks. 

“Yes, I am owned by my Master. I am anything he needs me to be. I get amazing pleasure in pleasing him in any way he desires. I will do anything he tells me to, except for my hard limits.  I also get punished when I do something wrong,” I explain and stop there as she’s just staring at me. 

“Olivia, are you still with me?” I question. 

“Yes, sorry.  I have read stories and seen videos of this, and of course, I loved the 50 Shades movies, but I was starting to believe it was just fantasy. But here you are, actually living it!” she says, and I can hear the excitement in her quiet voice.

“We live it, yes.  Like you, I thought it was just made up stuff before I met my Master.  Now, I can’t imagine living any other way.” I explain.  “I thought I saw a submissive side to you yesterday with your boss when he was demanding you clean up.  I thought I saw you getting turned on by him.  Tell me about that,”  I say, trying to get as much out of her as I can. 

“Well, he is so handsome first off.  His voice just runs through me in ways I’ve never experienced before.  I find I want to do as he says quickly and well just to please him.  He hardly seems to pay me mind, but when I have been able to please him it has been the biggest thrill to have him praise me.” 

She moves closer to me and whispers the rest. “I have fantasied about him being like a master to me, you know, sexually.” 

She starts to look down like she’s embarrassed she just admitted that to me. I suspect I’m the first person she’s told so I ask her,

“Have you shared this fantasy with anyone?”

“Oh, no!”  she exclaims. “Like I told you yesterday, I just moved here recently and have not made any real friends yet.  My old friends from before I moved would make fun of me for it, so no, I have not told anyone.”  

“When you fantasized about your boss and being submissive to him, did you cum?"  I ask her.

She turns bright red and I know without her answering that she did.

“Yes.” she nods before saying. “It was REALLY HOT!  It made me feel so dirty afterward, how much it turned me on.”

“I know what you mean, I used to feel the same way.  My mom found a Master/slave story I was reading once when I was younger and still lived at home.  She grounded me for a month!  But, after I met my Master, I knew I had found my true calling. I just LOVE being his dirty little submissive cock-slut!”  I tell her.  “It makes me whole.” 

“So, you saw me and thought I was submissive? I hadn’t thought of myself that way, I thought I just enjoyed it.” she prompts. 

“Yes, I saw it. I could pick up even more of it when we talked yesterday. And now, sitting here talking about it, watching your body react to our conversation, I KNOW it is true. You will find your true calling in serving the right Master.” I tell her with conviction.

“But, how do I go about it? I don’t know what to do,” she says, and I can see her interest growing.

“I think I know just the way. And, it helps me out too.  You see, yesterday I was here at the mall shopping for just the right birthday present for my Master.  I was having the worst luck trying to find the perfect gift. Then, I saw you,” I tell her.

“Me? What do you mean?” she asks. 

“Master has told me that one of his very favorite things is the experience of introducing a new submissive to the lifestyle. We have been together for over a year now and he has not had the chance to be with a new sub since he and I met.” I explain. “So, I was hoping that you might be willing to be his birthday present!”

 I rush the last sentence, extra nervous now with so much riding on her answer.

I watch her as what I said sinks in.  First, I see shock on her face, but then I can also see her really thinking about it and it is obvious the ideal is appealing to her.

Finally, she asks, “But what does that mean? Be his birthday present?”

I take a deep breath, knowing I have to get this right.

“I want you to come to our house on Saturday afternoon and spend the evening with us as Master’s pet.  Submit to him and his will.  Let him play with you any way he wants.  Let him introduce you to what life is like as a submissive,” I tell her.

“Will he have sex with me?” she asks.

“Assuming he wants to.  I’m ninety-nine percent sure he will!” I say. “You should certainly hope so as he is the most amazing lover ever!” 

I can see she wants to say yes but is holding back.  It’s like she feels she shouldn’t be so eager for it. 

“This obviously turns you on.  I can see your nipples are hard.  I bet your pussy is quite wet as well,” I point out. 

Her face turns red again as she answers, “Yes. I’m very turned on right now. But I’m afraid.” 

“There is your answer.  Your body wants it, but I certainly understand why you are scared.  Let’s take this one step at a time.  Give me a safe word, a word you can say, that will stop anything and everything immediately.  Any word you like that won’t be said normally in a bedroom setting.”  I decide baby steps are the way to go. 

“Lemon,” she replies, quicker than I thought she would. 

“Lemon it is.  Now as you’re going to be a present, we need to get you all dressed for him to unwrap,” I say, knowing she has already said “yes” in her mind.  “There’s a lovely little lingerie shop down the road.  Master took me there right after we first met, and we’ve been back many times.  Let’s go and I’ll treat you to something sexy to wear for Saturday.” 

She stands up in agreement and I know I’ve got her right where I want her.  So, I pay for our lunch and take her arm and lead her from the restaurant out to my car. We drive over to the lingerie store and head inside where we are greeted by Sue, the manager. 

KeiraAngel
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KeiraAngel


“Hello Angel, welcome back,” she greets me. “Who do you have with you today?”

“Sue, meet Olivia.” I introduce them. “Can you keep a secret?” I ask.

“Of course, Angel, what’s up?” 

“Olivia is going to be my Master’s birthday present on Saturday!” I tell her.

“Oh Angel, what a great surprise!” she says.  “We better find her the perfect outfit!  Take her back to the ‘special’ dressing room and I’ll be back soon with a few things for her to try on.  Don’t worry, I know what your Master likes!” 

I know just the dressing room Sue is talking about.  Master took me to it the first time we shopped here, and we’ve been in there several times since.  While the store has three standard dressing rooms available to everyone, this one is through the office and in the back of the store.  It is large and decorated beautifully.  It has a couch, a daybed and a large leather chair in it.  As we enter, the memories of all the wonderful things Master has done to me here come flooding back and once again I can feel my pussy dripping.

Sue appears soon after and hands me a few items on hangers.  “Have fun you two!” she says before leaving again.

“Would you like me to help you try these on, Olivia?” I ask, praying her answer is “Yes!”

“Yes! Please, Angel,” she thankfully replies. 

I walk close to her, looking up into her eyes as she’s several inches taller than me.  My fingers deftly undo the buttons on her sweater, and I slide it off.  She’s wearing a plain-jane white bra which I also remove.  Her breasts, while not nearly as large as mine, are just beautiful.  They are full c-cups and hang so perfectly and I long to touch them.

Next, I slide her yoga pants down over her thin hips, curvy bum, and down her long, shapely legs.  She’s wearing a plain thong and as I slowly peel it off, I can smell her arousal and this makes me even hornier.  As she steps out of her underwear, I tuck them inside my bra for safekeeping.

She is naked now and not ashamed.  I stand up behind her, looking over her shoulder at her reflection in the full-length mirror in front of us.

“Olivia! What an amazing body you have!” I gush. “Master is going to love it!” 

I pull her back so she’s against the wall and grip her wrists above her head.  Her eyes are closed, and I kiss her softly till her mouth shows me she wants more.  Taking her face in my hands, I slip my tongue into her mouth and she plays with it using hers.  My hands roam over her perfect body, being careful not to touch her nipples.  I’m teasing her and loving it. 

“Olivia touch me!” I say between kisses, releasing her arms from above her head. 

Her hands slowly touch my back and very gently run down to my bum.  She brushes the bite mark Master left yesterday and I wince as I feel the pain, sharply.

“Did I hurt you?” she worries, letting me go. 

“No, Beautiful, you didn’t.  My Master left me with a glorious mark.  Would you like to see it?” I question. 

“Uh, sure…” she says, hesitantly. 

“Then kneel down and slide my panties off,” I order and I’m surprised how much it turns me on to be the one giving orders. 

She does as she is told and lifts my dress and pulls my panties down.  I see her looking at me and I’m sure I see a drop of nectar on the floor between her legs. 

I help her up and bend over the chair, remembering the last time Master sat there as I sucked every last drop of cum from his balls and I shiver. 

“Can you see it?” I ask, over my shoulder. 

She does and I hear a gasp.  Then I feel her hand caressing it again, harder this time which shoots more pain and pleasure through my body.  I grip the arms of the chair.  My legs spread slightly wider on their own accord. 

“It is bruising,” she says. “It is the shape of a mouth.  Did he leave this mark by biting you?”

“Yes!  Master has a beast inside of him and sometimes it comes out,” I explain. “Someday, he might just eat me all up!” 

Olivia’s hand doesn’t stop, and I feel her fingers moving between my cheeks.  My eyes are closed, and I am dying for her to touch me, but also very afraid that if she does, I might not be able to hold back from cumming.

She does.  Her fingers caress my slit and then brush against my clit. 

I teeter on the edge, having been so worked up all morning so far, and jump away at the last second.

“Mmmmmmm, that felt so good Olivia!” I tell her. “But I had to make you stop.  You see, Master has forbidden me to cum again until after I give him his present on Saturday.”

“But how would he know?” Oliva asks.

“Because I would tell him! I belong to him and I would never keep something like that from him, even though I know it would disappoint him and he would punish me severely.” 

I sit on the chair and pull her onto my lap, so she is straddling me.  I don’t hold back anymore.  I kiss around her nipples before licking one and sucking it into my hungry mouth.  I move to the other nipple and give it the same treatment.  Her hips start to move on my lap, she’s humping me and soaking my dress as she does. 

“Stand up and sit where I am,” I demand, again enjoying being in charge. 

She does as she’s told after I rise from the chair, and I dive between her legs, kneeling on the floor.  I lift her legs onto my shoulders as my tongue explores her cunnie.  It doesn’t take me long to find her clit sticking out at me and I go to work on her, flicking my tongue against it over and over, just the way Master does to mine when he’s ready to make me cum.  I reach up and take her breasts in my hands, squeezing them gently. But, as she gets close to cumming, I pinch her nipples hard, digging in a little with my fingernails.

She squeals in pain and delight and cums all over my face as she grabs my head in her hands. Her legs jerk together, her thighs pressing tightly against the sides of my face as she rides the waves of orgasm. Having learned from Master, I keep licking her clit.  This keeps her cumming, over and over until finally she is too sensitive and pushes me away.  I kiss her thighs and then, moving her legs off my shoulders, stand up and kiss her mouth, letting her taste herself on my lips.

“I haven’t done anything like that before Angel. Does it make me a slut?” she asks when she recovers enough to speak, while covering her sex with her hands and her breasts with her arms, suddenly embarrassed. 

“Olivia, this makes you the very best kind of slut and my Master is going to love you!” I praise her again and see her relax.

I use some tissue to dry her pussy off so we can try the outfits on her.  She tries on a few before finding just the right one.  It is a silk teddy in deep red with lacey bra cups and the rest sheer and see-through, with a matching pair of panties.  Her dark hair and eyes are offset perfectly by the red color and she looks simply divine wearing it.  We both agree it is perfect. 

She takes it off and starts to get dressed when I demand she stand with her back against the wall, my commanding voice now stronger than ever.  She quickly obeys.

I step up to her, facing her and say, “Now Olivia, a few rules for Saturday and make sure to listen closely.”

I take her hands in one of mine and pin them above her on the wall again. With the other I reach down and begin to rub her pussy once again, it quickly begins dripping once more.


“You are to do exactly as Master tells you, to your very best ability.  While we are together you are his toy, his present, and I expect you to behave as I would, as a good submissive.  Don’t let me down.  Remember your safe word, lemon.  Use it if you must but try very hard not to.  Don’t say it unless you truly mean it, unless you just can’t take any more.  Let Master push your limits.  Let him take you where you have never been.  You must kneel at his feet when in his presence and keep your eyes on the floor unless he tells you to look at him.  I will pick you up at 3 pm.  Be in your new lingerie and just a coat over the top, and some nice black heels.  Be prepared to stay overnight if Master wishes.  Also, don’t you dare cum again till you have Master’s permission.  Do you agree to all of this?”

My fingers are working magic on her pussy and she struggles to answer, but manages to gasp.

 “Yyyessss!” as she edges closer and closer to cumming. 

Then I stop, pulling my hand back away, just before she would have gone over the edge!

“Arrrrggghhhh!” she screams while trying to get her own fingers on her pussy to finish. 

But I’m stronger than she is and I keep her hands pinned above her head.

I suddenly see why Master enjoys doing that to me, edging me so close and then stopping before I can cum.  I can’t help but let out a slight giggle. 

“Now, get dressed and I’ll take you back to your car.  Think of Saturday and touch yourself all you like but don’t cum!” I order.

I leave her naked and trembling in the dressing room as I go pay for the teddy we picked.  I thank Sue for her help and for the use of the special dressing room, reminding her to say nothing Master should she speak with him before Saturday.  Olivia emerges from the back, walking a little wobbly but with a huge smile on her face and we climb in my car and I take her back to the mall.

I get home, about an hour before Master will be home. I run through my chores quickly and am kneeling by the garage door when I hear Master pull up. I wonder if he will kiss me straight away today and if so, if he will taste Olivia on my lips…

 

 

Published 
Written by Innocentgirl29
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments