Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Master Takes Over...

"Her master takes back command"

10
4 Comments 4
9.8k Views 9.8k
829 words 829 words


She walked up to him, grinning as she approached. When she was standing in front of him, she kissed him deeply, running a hand slowly down her chest until she reached his crotch.

He looked at her expectantly as she got on her knees, kissing the pants and pulling the zip down with her teeth. She pulled out his semi-hard cock and kissed the tip, looking up. He smiled as she took his entire length in her mouth, sucking him hard.

She pulled back, licking her lips, and took a deep breath right before she started deep-throating. He held her head, pulling her forehead against his belly. He took hold of her hair, tugging it so she was pulled even closer to him. Seconds passed and she was trying her hardest not to gag.

When she finally pulled back, her eyes were red and filled with tears but also with a look full of joy. She was proud of what she'd accomplished and, in his eyes, she could see an expression that he enjoyed it. But he was far from done with her.

With one hand still in her hair he pulled something out of his pocket and put it around her neck.

"A collar?" she asked with big eyes.

"Yeah, do you like it, Pet?"

"Of course I do, Master, I got it from you. Thank you," she said in appreciation.

"I'm glad," he said, pulling the collar upwards so she is once again standing in front of him.

He pushed her against a wall, kissed her deeply and took hold of her wrists, putting them above her head. She shivered as he moved his hand down to her tights and slipped inside them to play with her soaking pussy. She moaned as he started fingering her g-spot. He looked straight into her eyes as she breathed heavily.

"Pet," he said.

First he had been 'J' but now she could see in his eyes that he was truly her master.

"Yes master?" she asked.

"Strip. Now," he said, not angry or yelling but very determined.

He let go of her arms and she was quick to obey. She pulled off her shirt slowly, teasing him as he got more impatient. A stern look appeared on his face and she realized quickly that, if she did not do what she was told, she would get punished. She stripped off the rest of her clothes and then removed his, leaving them both naked. She dripped in anticipation.

"Please," she said, quickly adding, "master."

"What is it, Pet?" He grinned at her, knowing that her near-slip almost cost her an orgasm.

She looked at him with big eyes begging.

PrincessMichelleTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PrincessMichelleTS

"You know what, master," she said, squirming on the spot.

"I don't believe I do, Pet. Do enlighten me."

"Master... please, take me, make me all yours. Claim me once more. Please."

With a large smile on his face, he took hold of her collar and led her to the bed where he pushed her down on her back and lifted her legs, exposing her tight, soaked pussy and her asshole.

"I want that," he thought, staring at her asshole. But he quickly changed his mind. "Not now, that's for later," he decided.

Kneeling, he started sucking on her clit, making her shiver and moan. He licked and sucked, relishing her taste and wetness of her pussy until he pushed her further up the mattress. He got on top of her and, as he slowly penetrated her, she moaned and held on tightly. As wonderfully filled as she was, she wanted even more and tried to move to take him deeper. But she couldn't move and he grinned as she struggled beneath him.

Slowly, he pulled out - and then roughly slammed back into her, making her gasp loudly.

"Is this what you want, my pet?" he said with a smile.

"Yes master, please master."

He continued to pound her and she panted for breath as he got faster, taking her to the edge, on the brink of cuming. But he suddenly stopped and gripped her throat, squeezing lightly.

"Pet, you cum with me or not at all tonight. Understood?" he groaned.

"Mmm... yes, I understand master," she managed to say but she was confused and wondered how she could keep control.

He grinned and now he fucked for his own gratification, not hers. He was hard and rough. Although he still hit all her right spots, she could tell it was all for him.

Her orgasm started building again so she closed her eyes, trying so hard to stop the growing sensations. He grinned again as she squeezed her eyes shut, knowing that it wouldn't help her much. But it was okay; he too was close to the edge. So he rubbed a finger on her clit, bringing her very close and then, with one last furious thrust, they shared a massive orgasm. She felt completely stuffed and full of joy.

Published 
Written by TheBlueLight
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments