Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lucy's Laptop

"Blaming Amazon Does Not Save Lucy"

15
2 Comments 2
2.0k Views 2.0k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Author's Notes

"My first go at writing on here. I hope you like it. There may be more if you do! A mix of experience and fantasy in here."

Lucy spun round, her heartbeat jumping immediately as she heard footsteps behind her,.

“Oh, err, hi darling.” Lucy stammered as she quickly shut the lid of her laptop despite knowing her actions would only fuel an impression of guilt.

“Lucy, my love. What are you doing, and what are you hiding on that laptop.” There was a hint of a chuckle in Scott’s voice as he spoke. Lucy knew she had been caught, but could not help attempting a denial.

“Er, it’s work. But it’s erm confidential.” Lucy felt her cheeks reddening and could not look her fiance in the face. “I er, thought you were on a conference call?”

“That got cancelled. Confidential eh?” Scott was moving towards Lucy’s desk as he spoke. Lucy protectively moved a hand onto her laptop.

Scott calmly lifted Lucy’s wrist. His movements were gentle but Lucy had no doubt who was in charge. Scott lifted the laptop lid and Lucy felt her insides churn.

“Well, what have we here?” Scott spoke as Lucy sat frozen. “I’m not sure that Amazon’s Kindle store is exactly confidential Lucy?” His fiance looked at her feet and remained silent. Her laptop browser was displaying some book recommendations. Prominent on the list were titles including ‘Bang Gang!’ and ‘Don’t Put it There!’ all accompanied by some graphic picture covers.

Lucy felt Scott’s right hand grab her hair and he twisted her face towards him. “Reading filth again. What sort of a nympho am I marrying?”

“I’m sorry Scott, it was just an email from Amazon and I clicked on it. I wasn’t going to buy any of them. I promise.” Lucy’s voice trembled, she knew Scott could easily open her Kindle and disprove her lies but she could not help herself.

Scott chortled gently. His right hand twisted a little deeper into her hair, while his free left hand moved to his waist and he startled to unbuckle his belt. Scott soon had his trousers gathered around his ankles. He stepped out of them easily and flicked off each of his socks in turn, using his opposite foot. Lucy was still in her seat and her face was tilted up towards Scott’s but she could sense the bulge in his boxer shorts just below her.

“I clearly remember you promising you would stop this and not read anything racier than Jackie Collins. That was barely a few weeks ago.” As he spoke Scott lifted his fiance from her seat, manoeuvring Lucy to her knees.

Finally letting go of her hair, Scott slowly unbuttoned his shirt. Lucy dared not move from her kneeling position but looked up at his lightly-haired, well-toned, torso. His thighs were also healthily muscled and had the same dark caramel tone and light hair covering. Lucy’s heart was beating as the butterflies grew in her stomach. She was also aware of the growing wetness between her legs.

Scott’s cock began to emerge above the waistband of his boxer shorts. Slightly darker than the rest of his body, his uncut cock was almost fully erect. As his manhood reached its full size, his foreskin partially drew back, revealing the head which was coated with a light sheen. Scott slowly lowered his underwear.

“Don’t put it where I wonder,” Scott spoke, again his voice carried a hint of laughter as he looked at Lucy. “They can’t mean mouth, can they? We know you have no problem taking it there.” Scott tapped his cock gently on his fiance’s chin and rolled it across her cheek before presenting the tip to Lucy’s lips.

Lucy gently kissed her lover’s cock before licking the head. Lucy savoured his salty pre-cum,  a taste she actually enjoyed unlike the acrid tang of semen itself. Slowly she began to run her tongue down the underside of his shaft. She could hear Scott groan gently, and although Lucy wanted to relish the flavour of his cock she decided to move quickly onto a full blow job. Licking and kissing might be viewed as teasing on Scott’s part. 

Lucy’s lips enclosed her fiance’s cock and she slid her mouth halfway down before slowly moving back up. Scott moaned as she released him. Lucy paused briefly to kiss the tip of his member once more before attaching her lips and sliding down again. This time she made it most of the way down before feeling his engorged cock reaching her throat. Scott’s hand moved back onto her head.

Lucy repeated this rhythm, moving up and down Scott’s cock as his groaning increased and his hand began twisting into her hair once more. Still on her knees, Lucy ran a finger below his scrotum and gently raked a fingernail into his balls. Scott’s thighs twitched and trembled in response. She knew he was getting near.

“Arrgh.” Lucy felt herself gagging as Scott’s hand pulled her head towards his groin. The tip of his cock pressed at her throat as she felt his pubic hair brush the skin on her face. Lucy tried to draw breath through her nostrils as Scott held her in place.

“I’m going to cum.” Scott growled, his voice shaking slightly. “And you are going to swallow the lot.” Mercifully Scott lifted her head up slightly for a few moments. The respite was short-lived though as he forcefully rammed himself back into her mouth. Immediately Lucy felt his cock pulsing and a warm gush of semen flew into her throat. Lucy tried to gulp his whole orgasm down, but could not help coughing a dollop of cum over Scott’s groin.

Scott’s cock was still plunged into her mouth but he released the grip on her head slightly as his orgasm continued. Somehow Lucy regained her composure and managed to gasp some air even as Scott’s cum kept gushing into her mouth. Finally, his orgasm abated and the spurts of semen became less frequent and powerful. Lucy started to use her tongue to gently lick his shaft while still guzzling down the rest of his ejaculation.

After a minute or two, Scott was done and his breathing was returning to normal. Lucy’s mouth slipped from his softening cock and his hand released the tension in her hair. Quickly she moved her tongue to the spillage she could see on the lower part of Scott’s lower belly. She licked that up before finishing the clean-up of her lover’s cock.

Lucy felt Scott’s cock become limp in her mouth and eventually she dared to release it. Part of her was hoping he was not totally spent, and he would soon be ready to fuck her, pounding her hard as a second round of her punishment. But she also had some misgivings that her fiance might have other plans for her.

“Up.” Finally, Scott spoke. This time he lifted Lucy to her feet by her ear. Lucy stumbled as he dragged her across the study floor and towards the stairs. Scott marched up the steps, Lucy staggering behind him and through the bedroom door. Releasing the grip on her ear he propelled her towards the bed.

“Take your clothes off and lie down on your front. This will be the last time you download that sort of literature from the web.” Scott turned and walked from the room, leaving Lucy sprawled over the edge of the bed.

EnchantressKellyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EnchantressKellyTS

Lucy’s heart was pounding. She was pretty certain she was going to get a beating. Where had Scott gone? Lucy slowly got to her feet and started removing her clothes. Placing her WFH attire of blouse and skirt on a chair in the corner of the room, Lucy unclipped her bra. Her 34D breasts were a perfect ivory colour and crowned with ruby red nipples which stood erect as Scott walked back into the bedroom.

Lucy saw her fiance had retrieved his clothes from the study and dumped them in a bundle on top of the chest of drawers. Her insides flipped as she watched him draw his belt from the loops of his trousers. The Paul Smith logo was the only contrast with the deep black leather as Scott pulled it free.

“Get on the bed,” Scott repeated his order. He drank in the sight of his fiance’s stunning body, clad only in a pair of simple, white cotton panties. Whilst she had not totally obeyed his instructions about getting naked, Scott was not going to complain. He felt his cock stirring again. He would be quite happy removing Lucy’s underwear himself. Lucy looked at him and he could see the pleading in her lovely hazel eyes as she looked at the belt he brandished. The dishevelled hair and slightly swollen lips made her face look utterly divine.

Lucy realised she still had her panties on, but quickly got on the bed and lay on her front. Scott kneeled over her, retrieving two simple restraints from each side of the head of the bed. These were familiar to Lucy and she felt the cuffs tightened on her wrists as she laid her head down on a pillow.

“Bottom-up.” Scott was kneeling behind her. The belt was on the duvet at his right-hand side. Lucy felt a hand reach between her legs. Scott teased his fingers under the elastic of her panties, past the entrance to her bottom and stroked from the bottom of her slit up towards her clitoris. Reaching his target Scott pushed and rubbed his fiance’s sensitive nub. Lucy wailed gently as the pleasure built.

“Your cunt is dripping wet. Thinking about Bang Gang I should imagine.” Scott admonished. Totally dominating Lucy and speaking to her like she was a wanton slut was making Scott hard again. He placed his cock on the small of her back and lowered her panties down to her knees. Putting his hand back on his cock Scott began moving it down. Stopping at her anus, Scott lined up his growing erection at Lucy’s hole and pushed it lightly at her virgin arsehole.

“Please Scott, no. You know I don’t want anal. Please.” Realisation was dawning on Lucy and she begged furiously. “I hate it, it’s disgusting, painful. Please no anal.”

Scott’s cock twitched against his fiance’s bottom. “Surely that is what ‘Please Don’t Put It There’ is all about my darling? I think being fucked in the arse must be what you’ve always wanted. Despite what you say to me about anal sex.”

Lucy was trembling. She shook her wrists uselessly against her restraints and flicked her bottom to the side to try and escape Scott’s now fully erect cock. “Please no, Scott. I might read it, but I don’t want anal. Please. Anything else. Please fuck me hard after you’ve punished me, but please not anal.” 

Scott looked at his fiance. Her faultless bottom was trying to move away from his cock, but he knew she was powerless to stop him. He admired the perfect globe-shaped buttocks and flawless cream colouring of her flesh. Tempting though it was to take her arse, it was not a favoured fetish for Scott and his thoughts turned towards his belt and the punishment he was going to inflict with that.

“Very well Lucy. No anal this time.” Scott swung back his belt and smacked it into Lucy’s bottom. “I’ll make your arse sore with a belting you won’t forget instead.”

The pain took a split second to register before Lucy moaned in response. The feeling was amazing, she always found the first few strokes of a spanking released endorphins and took her to a state of rapture. But she knew only too well that the cumulative effect was different. Scott continued methodically lashing her and gradually the pain built.

“What do you have to say for yourself? You are meant to be becoming my wife, not some filthy slut who fantasises about getting fucked by an entire rugby team.” Scott landed a couple of full-strength whacks into Lucy’s reddening bottom, eliciting some more yelling from his fiance.

“I’m sorry. It won’t happen again. I’ve learned my lesson.” Lucy wailed as Scott dropped the belt and learned under her chest to pinch her right nipple. Her bottom was stinging ferociously now and the pain in her breast was almost a welcome distraction.

“Let’s hope so.” Scott’s hand moved released her nipple and stroked downwards over her taut stomach before circling around her sopping wet sex. Lucy whimpered as he rubbed her clit with his fingers again and she felt the tip of his cock nudge her labia.

“Beg me to fuck you,” Scott growled. “Just like those whores in the books you so enjoy.”

“Please fuck me. Fuck me hard. Punish me.” Lucy gasped as Scott entered her. She knew to expect a lengthy fucking seeing as her fiance had already emptied one orgasm in her mouth.

Scott pushed his entire length into her and Lucy buried her face in the pillow as pain and pleasure crashed into each other. His thighs pushed into her tender bottom before his balls smacked into it as he filled her. 

“Filthy girl. Stay still and take it. If I see you thrust that bottom again I will fuck your arse.” Scott paused and held his tip inside her as Lucy helplessly pushed herself towards him. After giving a sharp smack to her bottom, Scott resumed ploughing into her and Lucy felt as if she was going to explode.

Scott fucked her relentlessly. It felt like hours, but it was really about ten minutes before Lucy felt the familiar feeling of an orgasm brewing inside her. Scott was using his hands again, alternating between pulling her hair and reaching around to rub and gently pinch her clitoris.

“God, I’m coming. Please can I cum?” Lucy frantically realised that perhaps she ought to ask permission as the orgasm began to overwhelm her.

“Fuuuuuck.” Scott yelled as his climax overwhelmed him. Lucy could not stop herself and shrieked in orgasm as Scott relentlessly pounded the rest of his load into her. Finally, Scott’s orgasm abated and he collapsed on top of her. Still restrained, Lucy felt his cock going flaccid inside her as Scott’s breathing and heart rate began to slow down.

“I think you got off lightly for such bad behaviour.” Scott gently stroked Lucy’s hair this time. He rose from the bed and moved towards the bathroom. Scott looked at his fiance. She looked quite a mess with her red striped bottom, pants around her knees, and cum starting to drip down her thighs. Scott decided he would leave her there a while to reflect on her sins.

Published 
Written by Dom_Al
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments