Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lost Kitten Part 2

3
0 Comments 0
3.4k Views 3.4k
3.8k words 3.8k words

Author's Notes

"Learning to have a Kitten underfoot..."

I woke up to a hand stroking my cock.  It felt so good that I laid still, letting it happen.  It was replaced by something warm and wet enveloping my cock.  I didn’t remember who was in my bed, but they were doing a good job.  I murmured sleepy encouragement for it to continue.

I rolled on my back and the warm and wet feeling went away to be replaced by the sense of someone straddling my hips.  Someone had moved over me and was bumping against my cock.  Before I could think about what was happening, they lowered themselves on my cock, making a squeeing sound as they impaled themselves on my member.  

I slowly opened my eyes and saw Kitten on top of me, her face upturned, whispering, “He is my Master,” to herself as she bounces on my member, “and I need him in me.”

She was using me as a sex toy! I thought.

It was a sexy sight, and it drove my libido into overdrive.  I grabbed her by the hips and rolled us over, pinning her under me.  The bell on her collar jingled delightfully at this rough movement.  I bent her legs up to her shoulders for easier control.

“So you wanted me in you,” I growled as I started thrusting into her. “Now you get it all.”

Her eyes were wide in shock, but then closed and she moaned, “Yes, give me it, Master.”

I thrust so hard the bell on her collar jingled at every thrust.  The bed, a solid piece of welded steel, shook to my movements.

“Mine,” I growl as I put a hand on her throat.  “You belong to no one else.”

She gasped and moaned back, “YES!  I am only yours, Master!  Use me as you want!”

“And I will claim you!” I yelled as I thrust deep in her and delivered my seed.    

“OH, MASTER!  FILL ME…” she yelled in return.

We both shook and spasmed as we came together.  I collapsed on her as my seed left me.  She embraced my head to her chest while running her fingers through my hair.

“Thank you Master for a lovely hard fuck this morning,” she said softly.

Then it hit me, I just came in her.  I looked up at her in shock, but she was smiling at me.

“Don’t worry, Master,” she said as she stroked my head.  “I have an IUD, so I can’t get pregnant.  Though I appreciated the condom last night.”

I breathed a sigh of relief.  “I haven’t woken up to being fucked before.  I did like it, but it has been a while since I just lost control like that.”

“I could tell,” she giggled. “But I liked it.  I felt dominated but safe.  And it felt so good for you to come inside me and claiming me.”

“Mmmm, because you feel so good to be inside,” I said, nuzzling her neck.  Her collar was rough against my skin. “You are just so good all over.”

“Mmmm, Kittens are always good.”

“Until they are naughty,” I said, feeling my member rising again inside her.

“Then we are doubly good for our Masters,” she moaned, encouraging me to a second round.

But a second bought of lovemaking in the morning was not in me right then.  I suggested a shower together instead, and she giggled at the suggestion.  When we got to the bathroom she hesitated.  

“What is the matter?” I asked.

“I am afraid I will poop when I pull out my tail,” she said.

“Then do it over the toilet,” I said, going to the shower.

She squatted over the toilet and looked embarrassed for a minute.  Then relieved as it came out without any trouble.  She rinsed it in the sink and washed it with hand soap and then came to join me.

“Don’t forget your ears and collar,” I reminded her.

She gave me an embarrassed face again but put her ears and collar on the counter.

“Thanks, Master,” she said as she came into the shower stall.  “I would have been sad if they got wet.”

“You enjoying being a kitten?” I asked as I moved to let her under the water.

“Yes, though I think of myself as a kitten-girl.  I will never want to lose the girl part of me.”

To prove this, she pressed her body against mine and lifted her breasts to me.

“I wouldn’t want you to be entirely kitten either,” I said, soaping her breasts.

“Though now I am going to smell like a boy,” she said pouting.

“Well, we should go shopping for other items for you,” I said.  “Like soap you like as well as clothes for you to wear for a fancy dinner.”

“No Master, you have done enough already for me,” Kitten said with a pouty face.

“I have money to spend, and I like spending it on you,” I said, kissing her pouty face.  “Besides, I couldn’t pay you enough for last night and this morning, and I wouldn’t want to share it either.”

“Me too,” she said grinning at me.

She started soaping my body and washed my hair, but eventually fell to playing with my member when it started rising as I washed her hair.  This led to each of us caressing the other until I lost control and pushed her up against the wall, lifted her by her legs, and entered her to much joyful squealing.

“Fuck me, Master,” she squealed at me, “fuck me like a sex toy.”

I grinned at her, but my legs started to give out and I had to place her on the shower floor.  So I turned her around and bent her over.

“Fuck yes,” she said as she wiggled her ass at me.

I kicked her legs apart and then entered her to loud moans.  Or at least I thought I entered her pussy. It was tighter than I remember.  Looking down I saw I had managed to enter her ass by mistake!

“Fuck yes!” she screamed.  “Fuck my ass!”

Well, there was nothing to do but to fuck that wet and tight ass.  I slapped an ass check as I started pumping in earnest.  

“Oh yes, Master!  Fuck my ass!”

Oh well, as long as she was enjoying it.  I slapped her ass as I started to get into it.  She was becoming incoherent now as the pleasure and pain overloaded her brain.  I had to hold on to her hips as her legs started to give.  I managed to lift her and kept fucking her while her legs and arms slapped against me as if she was a rag doll.  

Despite the earlier ejaculation this morning, my body found the reserves to cum again.  I wasn’t expecting to, since this was the second time this morning, but I did.  The idea of fucking her up the ass just sent me over.  I came hard and deep into my Kitten sex doll.

I was so spent, I fell back against the shower wall.  Somehow I didn’t drop her.  We stayed there, limp, under the warm shower.  Kitten recovered first and slowly stood up and leaned back against me.  She took my hands from her hips and put them on her breasts.

“You can use me like that anytime you want, Master,” she whispered to me.

“Later,” I replied.  “I need to recover from my personal best of fucking in the morning.”

She purred as she rubbed her back and behind on me.  Somehow, I was still hard and still inside her ass.  Her movements made it hard to focus.  My hands found her nipples and pinched them, hard, in an attempt to get her to move away.  She just purred and pushed back more.

I needed to do something about her sex drive since I was worn out.  It was not that I didn’t want to, I just physically couldn’t.  

She kissed me and stepped away so I was no longer inside her.  I was so exhausted that I just leaned there against the shower wall as the warm water ran over me.  She left the shower door open as she looked coyly at me over her shoulder and wiggled her ass at me.  If I had any energy left, I would have done something about that, but all I could do was lean against the shower wall.

Kitten then dried off and put her ears, collar, and tail on (or in). She looked at me sadly and told me she would make me breakfast, but I had to get out of the shower and to the table if I wanted to eat.

After she left the bathroom, I stood there against the shower wall for a few minutes.  I was happy but exhausted, wishing for a younger body.  Eventually, I found the strength to turn off the shower and finish getting cleaned up.    

As I went through my morning routine, I thought about Kitten.  She was horny, healthy, and happy to let me lead.  At the same time, I was still figuring out her limits, and nervous that I would do something that would scare her away.

I needed to get over that fear and try a few things, as well as getting to know her.  With that action plan, I threw on a t-shirt and sweatpants and went to the kitchen table.  Kitten was waiting for me with a spread of pancakes, eggs, bacon, and coffee.  She was sitting at the table this time and had started in, which I didn’t blame her.  I didn’t set any rules about eating.

I kissed her on the cheek and sat down to end my morning fast.  Kitten didn’t say anything but grinned like she had caught a mouse.  It was very endearing.

After a swig of coffee, I asked her if she needed to let anyone know where she was.

“Maybe,” she said.  “My roommates are sure to want to know where I am, but I am not inclined to tell them.”  With a wink, “I may be avoiding my phone for that reason.”

“Fair enough,” I said.  It was her business, and I didn’t have a right to butt in.

“What do you have planned for today, Master?”

“Well,” I said, taking out my phone. “Let me check on my schedule.”

Some interesting options popped up, as well as an item I had to get finished for work.  I didn’t want to leave Kitten alone today, but it would be a good test to see how well Kitten could keep out of trouble.

“So a few seats at a show have opened up, so I think we should go to that tonight,” I said. “But I need to get a bit of work done before we can play today.”

“A show?” she chirped.  “Do I need better clothes?”

AmberlStha
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmberlStha

“What you have now will be fine, trust me,” I said smiling.  “But if you like we can go get some new clothes as well as personal items for you.”

She smiled at the thought of that.

“Well if you have to work then I should clean the dishes and the kitchen,” she said as she started to bus the dishes to the kitchen.

I told her to feel free to watch TV or play on the game consoles I had, just don’t bug me for two hours.  I only needed one to do what work needed me to do, but I wanted to give her a chance to be naughty.  After about an hour of work, and a half-hour of pretending to work, she finally came into my home office.

I don’t know how she did it; she must have been half-cat because I didn’t know she was in the room until I felt her head on my lap.  She rubbed her head against my lap like a cat and purred.  I reached down and petted her while pretending to work, just like I would with a cat.  Of course, her rubbing was causing a tightness in my sweatpants.

She purred louder as her hands rubbed the bulge more.  In a swift move she had my member out and her mouth was ready to pounce.  Or it would have if I hadn’t grabbed her head by her hair.

“Owwww,” she yelled as I jerked her head back.

“Bad Kitten!” I said.  “You are not supposed to touch that until I say.”

“Please?” she whined.

“No!” I said sternly.  It was time to be firm.  “Go to the bedroom and wait for your punishment!”

She slinked off on all fours, tail swishing in the air.  I couldn’t help but watch her go out of the room.  Man, what a sexy cat-woman!

But I still had to punish her, and I had just the thing in mind.  I calmed myself first so I didn’t enter with a boner.  Then I headed to the bedroom.  Kitten had gotten there first and was waiting on the bed, curled up next to the pillows.

I took the first part of her torture out of the closet.  It was a tower rack that would force her to stand.  I snapped my fingers and pointed at the base of it.  Kitten slowly uncurled and slinked to it, hugging the ground like a cat that knows they are in trouble.

I had her stand and then cuffed her ankles to the base and then had her lean back on to the center bar and cuffed her hands behind her.  She looked a bit worried, so I smiled at her.  It didn’t look like my smile helped.

I then lifted the mount out of the center bar between her legs.  Putting a power massager in it, I adjusted the mount so the tip of the massager touched her pussy lips.  I then pulled out some nipple clamps and put those on her hard nipples.  She didn’t yell but winced as they went on.  I then went to plug in the massager.

“This is to help you understand that I am in control,” I told her.  “and I will decide when you get fucked.  And right now, you are fucked.”

She gasped as I turned on the massager on medium.

“Feel free to cum as much and you need to,” I said with an evil grin.  “I will be back later.”

“Oh no, Master, please…” she begged as I shut the door.

I wasn’t planning on leaving her there for long.  There were no clocks that she could see so she would lose her sense of time.  Which would make it seem longer than it was.

I did, however, have a camera in the bedroom that was attached to my network, and was able to watch her on my TV.  Given the noise she was making, I didn’t even need to raise the volume to hear her.

She begged, pleaded, moaned, and came.  And then she started all over again.

After ten minutes, she stopped begging and pleading and just moaned.  She looked as if she was enjoying herself.  This kept up for 30 minutes.

At that point, I headed in.  I wasn’t sure if she could take much more, and I knew that I couldn’t!

When I entered the room she didn’t react to me.  The only reaction I got was when I turned down the massager, which only got a moan from her.

Taking off her nipple clamps got a moan, too, but it turned into a yell when I massaged her nipples to get the blood back in them.

“Fuck, Master,” she cried.

“Not yet,” I replied.

“Please,” she whimpered as I removed the massager.

“You are still horny?”  I said in surprise.

“I am always horny for you, Master,”  she cooed.

I was horny as well; listening to her moans and cries for 30 minutes had me rock hard.

Fuck it, she was mine to use.  She had admitted that to me.

I just dropped my sweatpants and stepped up to her and straddled her legs.

“Mine,” I growled as I grabbed her throat again.

“Oh yes, yours,” she moaned, “all yours, only yours.”

I penetrated her as best I could.  It was hard to line everything up while straddling her legs.  But I did it.  Fuck, she was so tight like that, I could barely move.

“Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck,” she chanted as I pushed deeper.

I started moving in the rhythm of her chant.  I couldn't stop myself.  She was my toy, and I wanted a fuck.  But my body couldn’t keep up and eventually I had to stop.  Fortunately, I had other options.

Kitten wined as I left her and got the bed ready.  I un-cleated some ropes and let a swing down from the bed canopy where it was hiding.  I then came back to my begging Kitten and unattached her wrist cuffs from the tower stock and attached them to her collar.  Then I took two straps and secured her ankle cuffs to her thighs so that her legs were bent.  

I then lifted the whole bundle of begging kitten over to the swing.  It had extra straps to either tie anyone sitting in it down, or to support them if they were tied up already.  I placed her in the seat of the swing and then adjusted the rest of it so that her back and legs were supported.

She looked so cute with her hands by her face, and her arms bent over her breasts like she was trying to cover them.  She bit her lip and closed her thighs, giving an image of innocence.

“I am just a cute little Kitten,”  she said in a little voice.

“My little Kitten," I said sternly, caressing her bottom.  “And these legs should be open for your Master.”

“Make me, Master,” she teased.

I smacked her bottom, but she just looked at me.  Ten more smacks just got me big eye looks, like she was saying “Why?” with her eyes.

So I reached over to my toy chest and picked out a flogger.  A flogger is a great tool since you can go hard and soft with it.  I started ‘soft’ on her bottom.  After three hits Kitten cried out in pain and opened her legs.

“All right, you win Master,” she said.

“You have not learned your lesson yet, Kitten,” I said as I brought the flogger down on her inner thigh.  Not too hard, and away from her pussy, but I am sure it still stung.

She confirmed it after five strikes by saying, “I’ll be good Master!  I’ll be your best Kitten ever!  Please Master, let me show you how good.”

“How will you do that, Kitten?” I asked. “All tied up as you are.”

“I will be the best fuck toy for you,” she said.  “I am all wet and ready for you.”

“Lucky for you I am in the mood to fuck,” I said, kneeling on the bed between her suspended legs.

“I am so lucky to be yours, Master.”

I just slipped into her wet welcoming.  I had been hearing her moans and cries all morning and I was horny.  I started pushing her back in the swing so my cock went out and then in as she swung.

“Fuck,” she said, her head rolling back, “that feels so good, Master.”

She was so wet that when I pushed the swing too hard I would pop out of her.  I had to catch her on the return before she slammed into my cock.  I would reenter and try again. 

Kittens’ response to each time was, “I’m sorry I can’t keep it in, Master.”

After the third time popping out, I just held on to her hips and started pumping slowly.  From her moans, I could tell she was getting ready to cum, so I started pumping harder and faster.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck,” Kitten said at this.  She was close and so was I.

Then I came.  In buckets, as it splurted out of me, into her pussy, and back out past my cock.

“Oh yes… fill me,” Kitten moaned.

I felt weak after that.  I reached over and let the swing lower to the bed.  I then laid down next to Kitten and hugged her.

“You need out of your bonds?” I asked.

“Just my legs, they are cramping,” she said.

I unclipped the ankle cuffs from her thighs and then clipped them together.

“Much better.  Nothing like being tied up and in Master’s arms,” she said, snuggling into my chest.

We laid there for a while.  My brain would not stop spinning though.

“I have to check,” I asked.  “Are you doing OK?  Have I gone too far?”

“You have not hit my limits yet,” she replied.  “And I have enjoyed everything you have done.”

“Even what I just did?”

“Especially what you just did, Master.  You make me feel safe to explore this, and I have wanted to for so long.  I want you to keep pushing me.”

“Pain or pleasure?”

“Both.  You don’t understand, I have surrendered to you.  I don’t understand it, but I have feelings I have wanted for a while.  Being a kitten, letting my wild side out, letting my libido go, feeling controlled and safe.  And feeling loved, and loving back.”

She kissed my chest.  “I want to see where this goes because I have never felt this way about anything or anyone.  I want to see if this is my true happiness.”

“So you don’t mind that I only know you as Kitten and you only know me as Master?”

“I love that because there is no baggage, no history between us.  No expectations based on past actions.  It is a clean slate, and I love what you have written on it.”

“Even though you have become a slutty Kitten?”

She laughed, “Oh god, yes I have.  But I am that because you, Master of my soul, have let it out.  And I love you for that.” 

I paused before I asked the next question, “What will happen when the weekend ends?”

She looked up at me with big eyes.  “Who says it has to end?  Or that we want it to end?”

 

Published 
Written by chaos427
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors