Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Little Bound Riding Hood

"It's always the quiet ones."

33
17 Comments 17
14.9k Views 14.9k
8.5k words 8.5k words
"Need you to sign off on the contract for the hall, catering and costume shop, Gil." Shelly, my assistant with the shapely legs and long, golden locks, smiled at me as she knocked on my office door and entered.

"Didn't I sign another one of these contracts just two months ago? How much are we spending annually on these company social events?" I replied with absolutely no enthusiasm. I don't like attending company parties and avoided them whenever I could.

Shelly laughed and replied, "You did. This is not a party, Gil. This is a Masquerade Ball. We had record second quarter profits, and the COO wants to reward the employees."

I grumbled and grunted under my breath as I signed the contract.

"Thanks boss," Shelly snickered.

"Enjoy," I flatly replied.

"Do you have any ideas for a costume, Gil? If you don't, I have a few." Shelly teased me, knowing my dislike for company social functions.

"Appealing as dressing up and mingling with my beloved employees sounds, I have a pressing, previous engagement that I must honor, Shelly. Please inform and apologize to the staff for me." I smiled, letting her know I had no intention of attending.

Shelly narrowed her eyes, placed her hands on my desk and scolded me, "Listen up, mister bah humbug. It wouldn't kill you to let down your hair down for a few hours and actually talk to the people that report to you, about something other than work!"

I turned my eyes to my monitor and calmly replied, "They'll live, Shelly."

Shelly slouched her shoulders and threw her head back as she pleaded, "Pleeease, Gil! Pretty, pretty please! Everyone would love to see you there."

I chuckled at her antics and replied, "Everyone, Shelly? We have five hundred employees, occupying five floors in this building."

Shelly placed her hands on my desk again and shot back, "You know what I mean, Gil." She lowered her voice and coyly whispered, "I'm going dressed as a kind of slutty, Goldilocks," and batted her big, baby blue eyes at me.

"Nope, no way, no how, Shelly. I'm busy. But I definitely want to see your pictures."

"What's so important? I know your kids aren't visiting you this month. Oh, wait, I know. Of course, how incredibly dense of me," she slapped her forehead with the palm of her hand, signaling the start of a sarcastic rant, "Please forgive me, Gil. It all makes sense to me now. How could I have been so selfish?"

"Here it comes," I thought to myself, no one does sarcasm better than Shelly.

"You'll be busy doing what you do best, outside of work. The James Bond song, 'Nobody Does It Better' by Carly Simon, was written for you," she brought her hand to her mouth and tapped her lips with her index finger. "Now, what was that again? Wait, wait, don't tell me! I know this!"

I sat back in my chair and enjoyed the performance. There was no way Shelly would be interrupted till she finished saying her piece.

"Oh! I know!" she exclaimed, and then glared at me with an expressionless look on her face and said, "Nothing. Nada. Zilch. The big zero!"

I started to reply to her. She held out her hand with the palm facing me and said, "Don't. I'm upset with you." She turned around and walked out of my office.

A few minutes later, I received an email addressed to all employees with the details of the Masquerade Ball. I deleted it without reading it. My phone rang, it was Shelly calling.

"Yes, Shelly?" I answered.

"Your schedule is free for two hours tomorrow. Would you accompany me to the costume shop to reserve our costumes?" she asked in a matter of fact tone.

"Give it up, I'm busy planting turnips on my balcony the night of the party," I chuckled.

"If you would have read the email, you would know that you're giving the speech. Mr. Dawson, the COO, your boss by the way, is leaving for Europe tonight for his fiftieth wedding anniversary; he named you Master of Ceremonies," Shelly gloated. I could picture the wicked grin on her face. "I've booked our appointment for the costume shop for tomorrow, at one PM. " She snickered and hung up the phone.

"Fuck," I mumbled to myself.

~

"Gladiator. Lion Tamer. Tarzan. Zorro. No, wait! I know, Superman! You'd look sexy in tights and a cape," Shelly rambled off random costume suggestions as we drove to the costume shop.

"Superman it is," I replied in a serious tone.

Shelly squinted, turned to me and asked, "Really? That was too easy. What are you up to, Gil?" 

"I am not up to anything. I like the idea of dressing up as the Man of Steel."

"Hmmmm, I don't trust you for a second, Gil. Give me your word that you will dress up as Superman."

"I promise, Shelly. You have my word."

~

Shelly stepped out of the dressing room wearing a very skimpy, frilly, white tube top, and a very short, frilly, micro mini skirt. Matching six inch stilettos, white stockings and garter belt. She looked smoking hot.

She twirled around and excitedly asked me, "What do you think?"

"That's not what Goldilocks looked like in the books I read my kids, Shelly. To answer your question, you look extremely sexy."

"Thank you," she coyly snickered. "Do you think Amanda will notice me at the party?"

Amanda is a senior manager that Shelly had a crush on. Shelly is bisexual, and Amanda is openly gay.

"I think everyone is going to notice you, Shelly."

"Awwww, you're so sweet. Thank you, Gil. Let me change, and you can be fitted for your costume."

"Already done, you missed it. Sorry," I grinned.

Shelly stopped mid step towards the dressing room and turned around to look at me.

"What are you up to, Gil?"

"Ask the sales clerk. It fit me off the rack. I asked her if the costume made my ass look fat, she said no. I’m good to go."

~

As we were leaving the costume shop, a group of our employees were entering. Shelly and I said hello to them. I didn't recognize one of the young ladies. She looked out of place. Her red, wavy hair was tied back tight in a bun. She was dressed in very loose fitting slacks, and her blouse was completely buttoned up. A stark contrast in style, compared to the bright colored, body hugging, revealing outfits that the other girls she was with wore. 

I extended my hand and introduced myself. She hesitated, briefly gripped my hand and withdrew it quickly. I barely heard her say hello. Her eyes never made contact with mine.

"I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name," I politely said to her.

She adjusted her thick framed glasses with the tip of her index finger and turned her head as she replied, "Macie, Sir."

"Pleased to meet you, Macie Sir," I smiled at her.

She smiled at my joke and quickly followed the other women on their way to be fitted for costumes.

~

The day before the party, I ran in to the frumpily dressed, shy young lady in the elevator. 

Her eyes shot to the floor when I stepped in.

"Hello, Macie Sir," I smiled at her.

She glanced up at me briefly and replied, "Hello, Sir."

"Have you a picked out a costume for tomorrow's party?" I asked her, in hopes of making her feel more relaxed.

"I won't be able to go. Something has come up," she meekly replied.

"Lucky you. I am not a fan of parties. Perhaps you could give the speech, while I look after what you have to do," I chuckled.

She fought back a chuckle as she replied, "My surname is not, Sir, Sir. It's Doucette."

"Good to know, thank you, Macie Doucette. And please, call me Gil," I smiled at her as I stepped out of the elevator.

A wicked smile slowly formed on Macie's lips as the elevator doors closed.

~

I arrived at the party minutes before the speech was scheduled. Shelly spotted me entering the ballroom. She threw her arms up in the air and she shook her head. I was wearing a suit, black rimmed glasses, and a reporter's hat. I was dressed as Clark Kent, who was in fact, the Man of Steel.

"Very clever, Gil. I am not going to give up on you," Shelly scowled at me.

"You look stunning, Shelly. What have I missed, and why isn't Amanda worshiping you?" I smiled.

Shelly grabbed my arm and whispered in my ear, "She's getting me a drink. Wish me luck, I might get laid tonight."

"Good luck, but, I doubt you need any," I grinned, "Now, where's the mic? Let's get this speech over with. I am sure the employees are anxious to start working on their hangovers."

Shelly waked me to the DJ's both and introduced me. The DJ waited for the song that was playing to end and asked for everyone's attention.

I gave the speech that was prepared for me, thanking everyone for their hard work and loyalty. Everyone cheered and clapped as I walked off the DJ booth.

The DJ asked for everyone's attention over the PA, "Not so fast, Gil. Your employees have a surprise for you."

I looked at Shelly; she shrugged her shoulders at me as she crossed her heart and mouthed, "I have no idea."

A spotlight lit up a chair that was in the middle of the dance floor, as the Edwyn Collins song, Girl Like You, filled the ballroom.

I felt two small hands grab at my arm. A sexy, scantily clad woman strutted out in front of me and led me to the dance floor. She placed me in the spotlight, in front of the chair, and walked seductively in a circle around me. Swaying her hips and taking long graceful strides to the pounding beat of the song. Her fingertips brushed against my chest. She was dressed in a sexy, Little Red Riding Hood outfit. A bright red tuxedo jacket, complete with tails, and a big red hood that covered the porcelain, Venetian Masquerade mask she donned. Red stilettos, red stockings and matching garter belt. I noticed her left ankle was bandaged, as I took in her toned, slender, muscular legs.

The mask was an expressionless white face, with the lips painted blood red. The spotlight shone in to my eyes, it made it impossible to clearly identify any of her features. All I was certain of was her height and that she was in incredible shape, and one hell of a dancer. This girl had very sexy moves.

She had strutted around me full circle. She lifted her left leg slowly in to the air, and placed her ankle on my shoulder. She lowered her head and looked at me. I could sense the sexy grin beneath the mask, and feel the heat of her stare. I grinned back at her, letting her know that I wasn’t the prey in this scene. I slowly bent my knees and sat in the chair.

The music changed, Joe Cocker’s, You Can Leave Your Hat On, blasted through the speakers. My cock was semi erect and straining against the thin material of my pants. Little Red, I didn’t know what else to call her, began to slowly unbutton her tuxedo jacket, while swaying and gyrating her hips to the secductive beat of the music. She removed her jacket and revealed a red, lace bra, holding her medium sized breasts against her chest. The hood was not attached to the jacket; I couldn’t even make out the color of her hair. She spun around gracefully and sat on my lap. The spectators cheered, and whistled, and woo-hooed.

She felt the hardness of my cock on her ass, leaned back slowly, placed her head on my shoulder and purred in my ear, “Man of Steel, very impressive.”

She turned around and straddled me. She threw her head back and gyrated her hips on my lap, like she was fucking me. Slowly she took off her mask, stared at me and smirked. Her face was painted exactly as the mask, and most of her visage was covered by the red hood.

“I’m not going to make it easy for you, Gil,” she teasingly purred in my ear.

I remained silent. I didn’t recognize her. The loud music made it impossible to recognize her voice. She slowly leaned in and brought her lips close to mine. This was the part where I was supposed to try to kiss her, and she would quickly pull away when my lips were close to hers. I remained still, studying her features the best I could, in hopes of identifying this sexy dancer that had my cock throbbing.

“You have great self-control, Gil,” she pressed her lips to my ear and whispered, as she seductively removed my fake glasses and hat.

“Have we met,” I whispered back.

“Not saying. If you want me, you are going to have to find me. I can assure you that I’m worth it,” she cooed as she loosened my tie and undid the top button of my shirt.

She leaned in, kissed me hard and tore open my shirt. Exposing the Superman t-shirt, that was hidden beneath my shirt, to the pleasure of the cheering crowd. She jumped to her feet and offered me her hand. I discretely pushed my cock down as I stood up.

Little Red bowed to the crowd, got up on to her toes and whispered to me, “Find me, please. I have already given myself to you, Nawashi.”

She bolted in to the crowd and disappeared. The DJ announced the dance floor was open and the crowd flooded to it. I made my way to Shelly.

Shelly smirked, “There you go, Gil, you had some fun and it didn’t kill you.”

I laughed and asked, “Who hired the dancer?”

“I don’t know. Maybe the DJ will know,” she replied.

I made my way to the DJ and asked who had hired the dancer.

He slid the earphones off one ear and replied, “Don’t know dude. She asked me if I could play the two songs she had on this flash drive. It was the first I had heard of it. It wasn’t in my contract.”

“Thank you,” I replied and went back to Shelly.

“Well?” she asked.

“It seems, Little Red, is a mystery girl,” I smiled.

“Little Red?” Shelly asked and laughed.

“I should have dressed as Sherlock Holmes,” I chuckled.

Shelly took my hand and pointed towards the dance floor, “Dance with me, Gil. It was very exciting watching her rip your shirt open. Play your cards right and you might get laid tonight. There are a lot of hot girls here that work for you. And, you’ve been divorced for over two years now. Time to get back on the horse, don’t you think?”

I laughed and shook my head, “I don’t dance, Shelly. Thank you for the offer. Where’s Amanda?”

“She’s on the dance floor, shaking her sexy ass for me. She invited me back to her place after the party.”

“Go dance with her. I’m heading home, Shelly,” I kissed her on the cheek and made my way out of the hall.

I tried to think of who, Little Red, might be. She knew who I was, and that I was practiced in the art of Kinbaku. It had been years since I had let my rope bite in to a woman’s flesh. She was smart enough to secretly orchestrate the performance, which meant she knew about the Masquerade Ball. She might be an employee, or knows an employee. Or, she might be an employee at another company that rents office space in our building. I had very little information to begin my search with.

One thing for sure, she was a very talented dancer. There was no doubt she had dedicated years to formal training. Her left ankle was bandaged; she might have a slight limp. I would be paying closer attention to the women in the building.

~

Monday morning, Shelly and I, were in line at the gourmet coffee shop in the lobby of our building.

"Hey Mace," Shelly called out.

Macie was a few people ahead of us in line; she turned and said, "Good morning. I have the final draft of the Business Requirement Document. I'll send it to you once I'm at my desk."

"Thank you, Mace. It wasn't due till next week. Don't tell Gil, or he'll give you more work," Shelly chuckled.

"Good morning, Macie," I greeted her as I chuckled at what Shelly had said.

Macie lowered her head and looked up with her eyes at me as she replied, "Good morning, Sir. I don't mind getting more work." She paid for her coffee and headed for the elevators.

Shelly smacked my arm and gave me a look.

"What?" I asked her.

"Stop scaring your employees, and call her Mace. She said that she likes having a nickname," Shelly chuckled.

"I told her she could call me Gil. She's very shy and quiet, that's all," I replied.

"Well, you know what they say about the quiet ones. Did you know she has a tattoo?" Shelly chuckled.

"How could I? I am not privy to the lecherous rituals of your girl’s cub," I chuckled.

~

Just before noon, Shelly and Macie, walked in to my office.

"Hey boss, I need you to sign something. And no, it's not another social event," Shelly jokingly informed me.

"What is it?"

"Mace should be moved to our floor. All the projects she's working on are ones you approved. The poor girl spends most of her day riding the elevator," Shelly explained.

"Sure, makes sense. Let me sign the work order for the IT team. Anything else?" I asked as I signed off on the work order.

"Nope, that's it for now," Shelly cheerfully replied as I handed the signed work order back to her.

"I will miss our lengthy, heated and animated elevator chats, Macie," I smiled at her.

Macie fought back a snicker and replied, "Thank you for allowing me to move floors, Sir."

I watched her as she walked away, and wondered where on her body she had gotten the tattoo. As shy and quiet as she was, I had never seen her blush. She controlled her reactions and emotions with a great discipline. She displayed all the traits of a sub, the more I thought about her behavior. I watched her as she walked out of my office. There was no sign of an injured or sore ankle in her step.

I recalled what Shelly had said to me, "Well, you know what they say about the quiet ones. Did you know she has a tattoo?"

It hit me. The bandage on Little Red's ankle, it could have been used to conceal a tattoo. Macie did not attend the party. She was about the right height. If Macie was, Little Red, I still didn't know how she had knowledge of my rope skills.

~

Tuesday morning, Macie knocked on my office door.

"I am sorry to disturb you, Sir."

The possibility of Macie being, Little Red, and the way she called me, Sir, made my cock twitch.

"How may I help you, Macie?" I smiled at her.

"Shelly asked me to confirm with you, if we can test the new storage platform in the live environment at end of day?" she asked in her usual soft tone.

"Sure, any time after our west coast offices close. Eight pm, our time, at the earliest. Anything else, Macie?"

"No, Sir," she replied and turned to walk away.

"Why don't you call me, Gil?" I asked her before she had a chance to take her first step towards the door.

She took a deep breath, stopped, and turned her head to look at me, "I feel it is proper to address you as, Sir."

I stared at her in silence, observing her body. She was holding her breath, waiting for my next words.

"Hmmmm, address me? That's very formal and proper. You are a very polite young lady. Have a nice day, Macie. I need to complete the month end report," I casually replied.

She hesitated for an instant and made her way out of my office.

I was certain I had found, Little Red.

~

Friday morning, Shelly emailed me asking if we could begin the summer schedule. I let my group leave two hours early every Friday, during the summer. I replied, yes. She replied and cc’d the group, announcing summer hours had officially started.

At three pm, Macie appeared at my office door. I looked at her and smiled.

“I wanted to thank you for the summer hours, Sir. Have a great weekend.”

“You too, Mace, or would you prefer I continue to address you as Macie?” I asked her.

Her lips curled in to a smile as she replied, “Your choice, Sir.”

“I thought your intentions were to make it difficult for me,” I grinned.

“Sir?” she asked, her tone implied that she didn't understand what I had said to her, and that she wanted me to elaborate.

"I am not your Dom. You are not in my service. You will cease to address me as, Sir. My ropes, how do you know about them?" I sternly asked her.

Macie straightened out her body and stood at attention with her legs shoulders width apart, and her head lowered. She had begun her audition for the role of my sub. My cock hardened instantly.

"I was in attendance at one of your demonstrations, at the KinShi Rope Studio," she replied in between two deep breaths.

"That was over six years ago, and the only time I gave a demo. My good friend owned that studio; I did it as a favor to him. I was quite brutal on the two young ladies that night; my ties were very tight and punishing. I apologize if I do not remember you, Macie."

She concentrated on getting her breathing under control and replied, "I always have been, and still am very shy around crowds of people. We never spoke that night. I knew you couldn't possibly remember me. I was coaxed in to attending by a girlfriend of mine, whose boyfriend was taking lessons there. I was quietly observing women getting bound and suspended. The demos before yours were erotic and gentle, and very arousing. Then you appeared. I was shocked at how rough you were with their bodies. The look in your eyes frightened me at first. I became transfixed, watching the girls as they trashed, wriggled and squirmed in pain and ecstasy. The intense emotion and control behind all of your movements was mesmerizing. It was the first time I had seen anything like that. It excited me in a way I could never have imagined. How they clung on to you, quivering and sobbing, after they were free of the ropes, it thrilled me. You gently held them in your arms and nurtured them till they recovered. They trusted you completely. When I saw and recognized you, a few months after I started working here, the memories of that night flooded back to me."

"I must compliment you on your dancing. You were very exciting to watch, as I am sure you are aware of. Shy and quiet, isn't the way I would describe the way you move your body. I trained those girls you saw me bind, at their request. They wanted to experience power exchange. It took many sessions, a lot of tears, and countless marks on their bodies, for them to be able to endure what I had trained them for."

“I am sure my ballet training will assist me in enduring all that you wish to do to me. My teacher was very strict, almost sadistic. She pushed everyone past their limits in every class.”

Macie remained silent, she was anxious to know if I would take her up on her offer.

"What now?" I asked her.

"Now, I wait for your decision. I thought that I would never see you again. I have lost count of how many times I have made myself cum, and have cum with boyfriends, while fantasizing about being in your ropes, and all the things you would do to me," her words were panted and heavy as they escaped out of her tight throat.

"I'm flattered that you have offered to be my rope slut. But, I haven't bound and suspended anyone in many years," I replied.

SilvanaKim
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SilvanaKim



Macie shut her eyes and sighed at the words, rope slut, as I spoke them, "Fuck," she softly whispered to herself.

Her cunt clamped tight, her panties absorbed the slick juice that began its journey from inside her, and seeped out from in between her swollen, inner cunt lips.

She ran her tongue over her dry lips and swallowed hard, "You have my total submission, total power over me, if you desire it. May I ask how you found me so quickly?"

"I would expect nothing less than your total submission, if I decide to take you in to my service, Macie. I got lucky; someone told me you have a tattoo. That, and your height, was the only thing I was certain of. I noticed your ankle was bandaged. When I realized that the bandage could have been used to mask a tattoo, the list of women who could have been the dancer, decreased with every glance at an ankle. You mentioned that you couldn't attend the party. Add to that, the way you called me, Sir. Only a sub can say it the way you do. I take it you have served as a sub and have been a rope bottom," I replied with the hint of a crooked grin on my lips.

"I have been, yes. But most experiences left me wanting more or disappointed. You have me dripping for you. Thank you for considering me. I will humbly wait and continue to save myself for you, while you decide if you will take me in to your service. With your permission, I ask to be excused from your presence. I will leave you to your thoughts. Know that I am at your service, if you so desire," she replied with a steady, controlled tone.

"You are welcome. You are excused. May I text you, if I feel the desire to?"

"Any attention from you would be much appreciated. I will be extra attentive to my phone this weekend."

"Enjoy your weekend, Macie."

She bowed her head and turned to leave.

“Macie, forgive me. I have one more question for you. Why not approach me directly?” I asked her.

She turned around and answered, “Your rope performance was one of the most exciting things I have ever witnessed. I wanted to try to give you the same in return. And, what woman doesn’t dream of a man crossing raging oceans and climbing the highest mountains to win her?” she smiled as she replied.

“A romantic, it suits you, Macie. All good subs are romantics at heart,” I smiled back at her.

Macie was aware that I was interviewing her. I was very impressed with her dedication. She was well trained in the art of being submissive. It takes much more discipline, dedication and practice, than one might imagine. Not only does a sub have to follow a rigorous, specific code of conduct, they must also be willing to obey without question, without ever putting herself or her Dom in harm’s way. With time, a good sub will be able to anticipate the needs of her Dom. Just as a good Dom will be able to anticipate the needs of their sub.

I needed to purchase rope. I wanted her. The more I thought about her, the more intense my need to have her bound and at my service became.

~

Saturday afternoon, I drove to a sex shop that was located in an industrial complex. It had been there for as far back as I could remember. The owner and I were introduced through mutual friends. He made his own rope out of hemp, my preferred material. I entered the store and wasn’t surprised to see Toma behind the counter. He looked up at me and stared for a bit.

“I never forget a face, I know you. But, your name escapes me,” he spoke in a much gruffer voice than I remembered. And his ZZ Top beard was a new to me.

“Gil Renard. How are you, Toma?” I smiled.

“Lord-tundering-jesus! It’s been years! How the fuck are you, Gil?” he excitedly replied as he came around the counter to give me a biker’s handshake and hug.

“I’m well, a lot older, but well,” I chuckled.

“Fuck man, stop hitting the gym and living right. You’re making the rest of us look like shit,” Toma laughed out loud as he patted his protruding beer belly.

We chatted for over half an hour, reminiscing about people we knew and where there were now.

“What can I get you, you crazy sonofabitch?” he bellowed.

“Rope, twelve, seven and a half meter lengths, in…” he cut me off and finished my sentence for me.

“Red! You sick bastard. I remember. Twenty four feet is how I measure, fuck the metric system!” He laughed out loud.

“Exactly. When can you have them ready for me?” I laughed as I asked the question.

“Now. I keep plenty in stock. I’ll be right back,” he slapped my arm and went through the door behind the counter.

He returned with the rope in a drawstring sack and slapped them on the counter.

I reached for my wallet and asked, “What do I owe you, Toma?”

“Fuck that, Gil. On the house. My parents left me a fortune a few years back. I keep this place open as a hobby, and to get my cock sucked, by all kinds of wannabe biker sluts!” He laughed out loud.

“Thank you, Toma. It was good seeing you again.”

“Fucking A, brother. Don’t be a stranger. Take a card. Call me, and I’ll invite you to the next party I throw on my boat. Our old friends are gonna shit when they see you!”

I took a card and waved as I left his shop.

~

At home, I took my new rope out of the cloth sack and uncoiled one. I felt a sudden rush of excitement as the rope unwound and gravity pulled it to the ground. It felt alive in my hands. The texture, the feel and the smell of the hemp, triggered a flood of memories, and stirred long forgotten emotions. My heart pounded in my ears, as I thought back to Little Red pleading for me to find her.

I texted Macie, to ask her if she was free to meet later that afternoon. She texted back that she was. We decide to meet by the lake at one of the outdoor cafes, at four o'clock. The forecast called for rain, she said that she would bring an umbrella, just in case.

I spotted Macie sitting at a table, reading a menu, as I made my way to the patio. She was wearing a short, white sundress with a purple flower pattern, and white sandals. Her bare legs shimmered in the sunlight. My eyes darted to the elusive tattoo on her ankle. The tattoo was a pair of blue, spread wings, which covered half of the top of her foot. I love tattoos on a woman's body. They are sexy as hell to me.

Macie looked up and saw me heading towards her. She jumped out of her seat and ran to me.

“Hello Gil,” she smiled as she took both my hands in hers.

“Hello Macie. You look beautiful.”

Her red, wavy hair was gently swaying in the breeze and played on her shoulders and chest. Her eyes sparkled like green gems in the sun. She wasn’t wearing her glasses and she was wearing make-up. I had never seen her in make-up at work. Her body was lean and slender. Her breasts were free under the silky fabric of her sundress. My cock hardened.

I smiled at her as I squeezed her hands and asked her, “May I kiss your lips, if I promise not to ruin your lipstick?”

She giggled and nodded enthusiastically. I lowered my head, she got up on her toes and our lips gently met.

“Thank you, Macie,” I smiled.

“Anytime, Gil,” she giggled again.

We ordered coffee when the waitress greeted us. Before the coffee arrived, the sky darkened. Dark clouds rolled towards us, as lightning flashed and thunder rolled over the lake. A few rain drops splashed on to the glass top of our table. People got up from their tables, grabbed their belongings and headed in to the restaurant.

"Let's go to my car, Macie. It looks like the storm is moving fast towards us," I said as I stood up and looked at the black mass, menacingly heading towards us from the lake.

Macie nodded, stood up and followed me. Before we got off the patio, the sky opened up and rain pelted the ground around us. Macie squealed, opened her umbrella and ran towards me.

“Ahhhh! It’s cold! Get under the umbrella, Gil!”

We made it to a canopy just as the wind picked up, and took the umbrella out of Macie's hand with it. Macie laughed and nestled up against me under the small store front canopy.

“Ohhhhh, my hair is ruined,” she pouted as she brushed strands of damp hair away from her face.

I looked down at her and grabbed her gently by the shoulders.

She looked up at me, got up on her toes and said, “Kiss me again, please.”

I kissed her lips and walked her out from under the canopy and in to the rain.

“Ahhhhhhhh!” Cold, cold, cold!” she squealed and laughed.

She tried to duck back under the canopy. I held her in the rain and laughed as she struggled to break free of my grip.

“Ahhhhh! Gil!” she laughed.

“I’m going to release you, Macie. I want you to stand in the rain for me,” I grinned.

“It’s really cold! I am soaked from head to toe already!” she complained, not too convincingly.

“Stand in the rain for me,” I repeated and released her.

Macie crossed her arms and scrunched up her shoulders as she pouted, “I’m freezing, pleeeease!”

I remained silent, with a grin on my face, as I watched the rain paint her.

“Dance in the rain for me, Macie,” I said to her.

My words made her clit tingle and her nipples hard.

“I’ll dance for you when we’re alone. Please let me get out of the rain.”

“Please,” I smiled at her.

She smiled at me as she shook out her arms and widened her stance. She lifted her arms gracefully above her head and took a step towards me. She pushed off her lead foot and spun around gracefully on the ball of her foot, till she had her back to me. She lifted her other leg slowly in to the air and leaned backwards, till her hair brushed the ground. She looked at me and smiled.

“Catch me,” she called out.

She placed the palms of her hands on the ground and kicked her body up in to a hand stand. Her dress slid down her wet legs and exposed her perfect ass and white g-string. She bent her body at the waist and brought her feet to the ground. She was very flexible; it looked like she was folded in half. She bent her elbows and propelled her upper body to an upright position and jumped in to my arms. I caught her. She held on tight to me as she wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck.

We stared in to each other’s eyes for a split second and kissed passionately for minutes. The rain had stopped and we hadn’t noticed. Lust, desire and need consumed us in the moment. A car drove by and honked at us. Macie jumped with a start in my arms and laughed.

“Did my dancing in the rain please you, Gil?” she coyly smirked as she ran her finger across my lips.

“Very much,” I replied.

She kissed me again, and sent her tongue probing in to my mouth. I slid my hands to her ass and pulled her tighter against my body.

“I want you inside me,” she panted.

She unwrapped her legs from around my waist and pressed herself against me.

“My place, now?” I asked her.

“Yes,” she replied softly and quivered in my arms.

“You are aware what I expect from you, and that you will experience many intense emotions, not all of them will be pleasant?” I sternly asked her, wanting to make sure she understood that she would be relinquishing all power to me.

“Yes. I offer you my total submission. I relinquish all power of choice to you. Please make me feel what the two girls felt,” she begged in a shaky voice.

~

My condo was a short drive from where we were. Once inside, I led her to my bedroom. I slipped the thin shoulder straps of the dress over her shoulders and down her arms. She pulled the dress down to her hips. Her chest heaved as small moans escaped her lips. Her breasts were perfect globes with erect, pink, small nipples. I pulled the dress and g-string down around to her ankles as I bent down to one knee. Macie shivered as she watched me staring at her shaved mound.

I went to the master bath and returned with a towel.

“Dry yourself off,” I ordered as I handed her the towel.

Macie stepped out of the wet dress and began to dry herself off; her eyes followed me as I retrieved the rope from my drawer. I threw all but one of the coiled ropes on to my bed. Macie stared at the red rope that I gripped in my hand and swallowed hard. She handed me the towel, I threw it behind me with a flick of my wrist and motioned her to come closer to me. She took two small steps towards me and turned around.

I crossed her arms behind her back. She was extremely flexible. I pulled her arms till her elbows rested in the palm of the opposite hand with great ease. I used two ropes to tie a tight chest harness. Her perky tits swelled outwards from the pressure of my rope biting in to them. I squeezed both her breasts and pulled her naked body against me. She moaned as her head tilted back and came to rest o my chest.

I fastened another rope to the harness, just behind left shoulder. I wanted her suspended, facing the floor sideways. I used another two ropes for a hip harness. She had very little body fat, perfect for a stunning visual effect of rope biting in to flesh. I slapped her inner thigh; she winced and spread her legs wider. I squeezed her cunt slowly, increasing the pressure till she bent forward, trying to escape my grip on her plump, moist mound. I released her cunt and slapped it, as I grabbed a fist full of her red hair and yanked her head back. There was nothing sensual in how I pulled on her hair, it was strictly meant to confirm the power exchange she had agreed to.

“Ughhh!” Macie gasped as her head was snapped back roughly.

Holding her head in place, I sucked her breast in to my mouth and bit down on it, flicking my tongue at the pink, erect nipple. She moaned and bit her lower lip as I pulled my mouth away from her nipple and let it scrape against my teeth.

I fed the rope that was fastened to the chest harness over an exposed ceiling beam. I pulled it tight and pushed Macie backwards; I let the rope slide, as she leaned back. When her body was at an angle that wouldn’t allow her to keep her balance, I tied the rope off.

I folded her left leg and tied it tight, ensuring her heel was held firmly in place against the bottom of her ass cheek. I fastened another rope to the hip harness and fed it over the ceiling beam. I pulled the slack out of the rope as I kicked Macie’s foot out from under her. She gasped at suddenly being suspended. I tied off the rope and pushed her, she swung in midair as I partially uncoiled another rope. I swung it hard at her tits. Macie yelped as the rope bit in to the soft, taut flesh of her tits. I swung the rope at her cunt. Macie screamed and shook her head, and waited for the pain to subside. I whipped her tits again; the rope struck both her nipples. She gasped and squirmed against the brutal bite of my ropes.

I folded her right leg and tied it hard and tight; in the same position as her other leg. I fed another rope over the ceiling beam, and fastened it to her right knee. I pulled the rope and raised her right leg till her knee pointed to the ceiling. This was a hard tie to endure, her cunt and ass, both spread wide, vulnerable and gaping, for what I had in store for her.

I slapped her slick, juice soaked cunt again. Macie bent at the waist and screamed out in pain. I grabbed her hair and turned her head to me. I looked her in the eye and slapped her face. The blow was hard enough to let her know it wasn't meant to be playful in any way. Macie was shocked and stared at me dumbfounded for a few seconds. I slapped her face again, she gasped and started to squirm and twist against the tie. She shook her head violently, trying to pry her hair loose from my grip. I slapped her face again.

"Fuuuuuuuuck! You bastard!" she screamed and spit at me.

She had lost control of her emotions momentarily. My cock grew to full hardness at the sight of her futile struggle and the fire in her eyes.

I pulled her face to my rib cage, where her spit had landed, and growled, "Lick it clean, slut."

She turned her head and defied my order. I pulled her head back, looked in to her fiery eyes and slapped her exposed cunt. Her body jerked and she let out another cry.

I pulled her face back to my rib cage and growled again, "Lick it clean, slut."

This time she obeyed my order and licked her spit clean off my torso. I released her hair, her head hung lifelessly from her twisted body that dangled in midair. Her hair brushed against the floor of my bedroom, as her body swung weightlessly from the ropes supporting her.

I grabbed her by the leg and spun her body till her spread cunt was in front of me. I jabbed two fingers, knuckles deep, in to her slick slit. She moaned and threw back her head. I slid my fingers out of her burning slit and slid them in to her ass. Macie arched her back and let out a cry. I pushed my fingers deeper in to her ass and rolled my wrist, making sure I screwed my fingers as deep as I could in to her pink, tight, puckered hole. When she stopped thrashing about, I slid my fingers out of her ass and forced them in to her mouth.

"Taste your ass and cunt, whore," I snarled at her.

She sucked and licked at my fingers without putting up a fight. A moan gurgled in her throat as she tasted herself. I leaned forward as I slid my fingers out of her mouth and offered her my tongue to suck on. She panted heavily as she sucked it in to her mouth. Her nostrils flared as her breathing became more labored. Her core was on fire. Her cunt tingled and itched as its juice flowed and ran down her thigh.

I took another coiled rope and rubbed it across her spread slit. Macie cringed and sobbed loudly at the rough scouring I was giving her sensitive clit. I didn’t let up, I kept rubbing as her sobs became louder and more desperate. Eventually the feeling became less painful and slowly became pleasurable to her. Soon, her sobs had turned to silence, and silence turned soft moans. Without warning, her body shook as if it had been shocked with electricity. An orgasm tore through her without the usual build up she had always experienced. Macie rode the intense electrical wave that tore through her entire body.

I stripped naked, stood in front of her face and stroked my thick, fully erect cock, inches away from her mouth. Her eyes darted back and forth, from the precum seeping from the tip of my cock, and my eyes. She parted her lips and stretched her neck towards my cock.

"Just the head," I growled.

She nodded eagerly and opened her mouth wide as I fed the head of my cock to her. She licked the precum hungrily in to her mouth and sucked ever so gently on my swollen and twitching meat. After a few minutes of Macie worshiping my cock, I pulled it away from her. She let out a long moan in protest. I slapped her tits hard in response to her whining. She yelped and nodded her head, letting me know that she understood the stinging message.

I spun her and brought her spread legs around to me. I placed both of my hands on her ass cheeks and sucked her cunt in to my mouth. She quivered and trashed, as she bellowed out a long, lustful moan.

She tasted tart and salty. When I had sucked her cunt clean of the juice that had seeped out of her, I licked her pink asshole and fucked it with my tongue. Macie moaned louder and relaxed her puckered hole, allowing my tongue to explore her deeper.

I looked at her eyes. They were unfocused and had a glossy sheen to them. She was ready to be fucked. I grabbed on to the hip harness with both hands. I aimed my cock at her ass and pulled her towards me. She screamed out as her ass was forcibly spread to accommodate the thick, pulsing width of hot meat. When half my thick length had slowly entered her, I thrust the remaining length of my meat in to her. She bucked her hips hard and screamed out at the slow burn that built up in intensity. I began to brutally fuck her ass. My pelvis crashed in between her pried open legs and made a loud smacking sound that was followed by a low 'uhhhhn!' as air was punched out of her lungs.

I pulled completely out of her and stabbed my cock in to her sopping cunt. Macie came again as soon as my cock bottomed out in her. She shook from the inside out. Her slick walls clamped down tightly around my cock. Her orgasm peaked, a strong tremor rumbled through her. She tensed every muscle in her body and tucked her chin in to her chest.

"UUUHHHHHGAAAAAWWWWWD!" she cried out as sweet release roared through her again.

I had to cum, I couldn’t hold off much longer. I pushed Macie off my cock and spun her; I grabbed her hair and pushed my cock in to her mouth. Macie gagged when my cock hit the back of her throat. My balls tightened, my cock twitched hard and I exploded in her mouth. She sucked and slurped as I exploded and filled her mouth. She swallowed my load and kept me in her mouth long after my balls were empty.

I hadn’t finished with her yet. I picked up her dress off the floor, wound it around her head and tied it in a make shift mask.

I slid the belt out from the loops of my jeans and folded it in half. I struck the inner thigh of her leg that pointed to the ceiling. Macie shrieked in pain and began to cry. I struck the tops of her breasts with the belt. Macie inhaled hard, water from the dress was sucked in to her lungs. She gasped and coughed as she panicked at not being able to breath. I struck her across both nipples. She sobbed uncontrollably, in-between gasps and shrieks.

“More?” I snarled at her.

My voice sent a shiver through her. She nodded. I drove two fingers in her ever wet slit, the walls of her cunt tightened around my fingers and she came again.

When her breathing slowed, I untied her. She had been bound and suspended a very long time. Although she was in incredible shape, there is a limit to how long anyone can be tied in such a brutal manner.

I untied her legs first. She tried to stand on her own but I quickly swooped her in to my arms.

“No Macie. Stay off your legs for a while.”

She nodded. I untied the ropes from the ceiling beams and sat her on my bed. Slowly and carefully I unwound the chest and hip harnesses. Macie winced and continued to sob, as I untied her. I rubbed her legs and slowly stretched them out. I sat next to her on my bed and wrapped an arm around her shoulders. Macie buried her face in to my chest and placed her hand on my leg.

“Are you okay, Macie?” I asked her.

She nodded as she sobbed her replied, “I’m okay.”

I held her and stroked her hair until she had regained enough composure to be coherent. She inhaled deeply and wrapped her arms around my waist.

The catharsis was complete.

“I am very proud of you, Macie. I hope I was able to give you what you were searching for.”

“You did, thank you. I wasn’t expecting it to be so emotional. At times, I had no idea what I was feeling,” she softly replied.

“Would you want to experience this again?” I asked her as I rubbed her shoulder.

“Fuck yes! You have to ask? The experience and orgasms were un-fucking-believable!” she exclaimed in disbelief that I needed to ask the question.

“It’s always the quiet ones,” I snickered.

Published 
Written by Gil_Renard
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments