Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Let Me Worship You

"Welcome home sir..."

37
14 Comments 14
9.1k Views 9.1k
1.6k words 1.6k words

You text me to say you are on your way home. I hop into the shower, wash, shave, and moisturize every inch of my body to ensure I am smooth for you. With the towel wrapped around my body, I walk towards my chest of drawers. I pull out a black lace bra with a matching thong, a black suspender belt and stockings. I dress in front of the mirror, making sure everything is perfect for your arrival. Then I fluff up my hair and apply some lipstick. I grab my necklace before making my way downstairs.

You open the door to find me knelt on the floor waiting for you. My feet tucked under my bum, back arched, hands resting on my lap, and eyes down looking at the floor. You step through the threshold, your hand in my hair stroking my head as you greet me.

“Hello, darling. I do like coming home to you on your knees,” you groan.

I untie your shoes and help you out of them, putting them to one side. My hands run up and down your legs through your black dress trousers. I kiss my way up your legs; from your ankles, soft delicate kisses travelling up towards your thighs. I look up at you finally. Seeing your eyes filled with desire staring down at me, a wicked grin on your face as you pull on my hair hard, forcing my head back. You see the thick black leather choker around my neck with a small metal loop on the front perfect for a lead to be attached to.

“Aren’t you a good pet for me?”

I nod in reply. My cheek nuzzled against your cock which is straining against your trousers, waiting for his chance to be freed.

“I’ve missed you, sir. And I’ve missed your cock.” I plant kisses along your cock through the fabric. Feeling it grow harder at my touch as my fingers gently run across your length.

“I missed you so much,” I say.

“Me or my cock?” you reply.

“Both. I’ve been thinking about your big hard cock and how badly I want to please you.” You moan at my words as you put your hand under my chin and encourage me to my feet.

We lean together and kiss softly but passionately. It quickly becomes more heated and frenzied as I undo the buttons on your shirt and drag it off your body. My hands explore your chest, back and finally rest on your neck; massaging the base of it. I kiss my way down your neck, nibbling and biting it. Then across your left shoulder, down your chest and back up your right shoulder. Trailing my hot wet tongue back down from your neck down your chest until I reach the waistband on your trousers.

“I want you so badly, sir. I want to please that gorgeous cock. To honour and worship it.”

I take your hand in mine and lead you upstairs and into our bedroom. I help you out of your trousers leaving you standing in just your boxers. I sink to my knees again. Biting my lip as my face is right in front of your confined cock. I hook my fingers into your boxers and pull them down your legs. Your amazing hard cock springs inches away from my lips.

“I want to be a good slut for you, sir. I want you to relax and enjoy. Will you lie on the bed for me, please?”

You lie down, getting comfortable. Positioned so you can look down and watch every movement I make. I crawl up the bed between your legs. Maintaining eye contact you with. I brush past your cock, letting it first touch my face, then down my neck, across my breasts, and to my stomach. I kiss you hard, my tongue desperate to feel yours as my hands roam all over your body. Rubbing, touching, and massaging you.

“I love your body so much, sir,” I whisper in your ear.

“And I am so thankful for all the pleasure you allow me to have.”

My hand finally reaches your cock, and I gently trace my fingers up and down it. Touching every part, feeling every vein, every bump. I tell you how much I love the feeling of your gorgeous cock in my hand; I love every single inch of it. I wrap my hand around the shaft and stroke you agonisingly slowly barely moving my hand.

While I’m lay next to you, I kiss your neck, jaw. Sucking and tugging your ear lobe between my teeth. I hear you moan and growl. Pleasure spreading across your face.

tyra_stone1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tyra_stone1

“Do you like that, sir?”

“Yes, princess,” you moan.

“Good, because I want you to forget about everything and just focus on me. Focus only on me. Focus on your good little slut and how I am touching your beautiful hungry cock.” I stroke you faster. Continuing to tell you how much I love and adore your cock. How much it is turning me on to please you like this. To devote all my care and attention to you and your cock.

I can hear your breath quicken and it spurs me on knowing the pleasure I am giving you. My pussy is dripping wet, soaking through my lace thong and coating the insides of my thighs. I kiss my way down your body again. Hitting all the spots I know you like. My fingernails drag down your skin following my lips. Kissing down to your cock but not touching it. Instead, I kiss all around it. Kissing your balls. Softly. Licking them and sucking on them. The pleasure etched on your face.

“I love playing with your balls, sir. I love licking them and tasting them. And now I want to drain them of all your cum.”

I run my tongue up the length of your cock, exploring it. Running it over every vein, leaving a trail of saliva as I go. At the tip, I swirl and flick my tongue. You moan, your hands grip the bedsheet.

“I love having your cock in my hand, sir. I love playing with him and feeling him grow for me. But right now, I’d love him in my mouth even more.”

I run my tongue across the head, lapping up your precum, enjoying the taste. My tongue still exploring, drooling all over your cock, coating him.

“I’ve wanted to taste your cum all day. It’s all I could think about.”

Your hands make their way to the back of my head, gathering my hair up out of the way so your view isn’t obstructed. As you do that, I open my mouth and take your cock inside. I look up at you as you moan your eyes rolling back. With one hand on your shaft and the other on your balls, I tease all around your head with my tongue and suck gently. Slowly sinking lower after hearing your moans and groans of approval. My lips work their way up and down. Taking more and more of your delicious cock into my hot wet mouth.

I look up at you as I have almost all of your big thick cock in me. Your eyes squeeze shut and your hands clench around my hair. You groan as you feel your cock hit my throat. You press on the back of my head encouraging me to take the last inch. I bob my head down, taking all of you. You hold my head in place for a second as a gag around your cock.

I continue to work my lips up and down as my tongue teases your cock. You watch as your cock disappears between my lips. Loving my little gags of appreciation for your cock. I continue with your cock in my mouth, sinking down and then back up so just the tip is in my mouth. The wetness between my legs grows each second you are in my mouth.

Suddenly I feel your body stiffen and shake slightly. You groan and say you are going to cum. I slip your cock from my lips. Open my mouth wide, my tongue out and I stroke your cock until you shower me in your delicious cum. It hits my face, my tongue, and runs down my chin and onto my breasts. I continue to stroke your cock. Gently. Letting the last few drops fall onto my chest.

I crawl back up your body. Straddling your stomach. I hold my tongue out so you can see your cum sitting on it. Then I close my mouth, moving your cum around so I can taste it fully. Finally, I swallow it.

“Fuck, that tastes amazing, sir. I love it. I can’t get enough of it.” I scoop another bit from my breasts onto my finger and lick it off. You can feel the wetness that has been growing as I rest my pussy against your thigh.

“Thank you for letting me do that for you, sir. Thank you for allowing me to pleasure you and play with your cock and balls. For letting me play with you and kiss you. I am so thankful you choose me to be your slut, your submissive. And I am thankful you fed me your delicious cum.”

Published 
Written by El_Goodway
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments