Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kitten's Punishment

"That's the best I've ever had"

6
4 Comments 4
14.5k Views 14.5k
1.5k words 1.5k words

We had finally had the talk that all couples have. The talk about what our fantasies were. Her's were all relating to being bound and dominated, taken control of. Mine was doing anal. My house had seemed better, to experiment at, due to no one being around for the most part, and I had planned on taking advantage of that.

I had rafters in my garage which I had planned on using by stringing her up on them. I brought it up to her and she purred in excitement. She was getting a ride to my house that day, and in preparation, I got about ten feet of rope prepared for her.

As soon as she walked through my door I looked at her in amazement. She was nineteen at the time, her red hair flowing past her shoulders. She was wearing black tight pants, that showed every curve of her luscious ass. She was wearing a red bra underneath her white shirt, that was plainly see-through. Her breasts, at 36 DD, were hard not to look at, no matter how many times I had seen them in the past. She stood at about 5 foot 5 inches and always considered herself as curvy, however, I only thought of her as one thing - perfect. 

I couldn't stop myself from grabbing her from around the waist, wrapping her body close to mine, and giving her a deep kiss. I teased my tongue on hers, then abruptly stopped which made her bite her lip.

"Baby, why did you stop?"

"Kitten, I have something else I want to give you. It's somewhat of a surprise," I said with a smile.

She looked at me quizzically, but I led her to the front door of my garage. I had in my pocket a blindfold, which I pulled out. 

"Babe, what exactly are we doing?" she asked.

"If you trust me, baby girl, then you know I am about to give you a good time," I said as I put the blindfold on her with no more argument.

She put the blindfold on and followed without question, as I led her by her hands into my garage, which I remember had been damp due to the notorious northern California rains that had snuck up on us the night before. I started by taking her shirt off, exposing her amazing breasts to me. We wrapped up into a very deep and sensual kiss that lead to me grabbing her ass, and using my hands up her stomach, around to her back, unhooking her bra, exposing her nipples. They were hard with excitement as I took the left into my mouth and the right in my hand. I nibbled at her hard tit and used my fingers to lightly probe her other aureole, and then pinched her hard nipple. 

She had no idea what was next in store for her. I grabbed some rope and bound her hands in a double knot. making sure that she couldn't get out of it. I then lifted her hands up and hooked the knot onto a hook that I had mounted in a rafter before her arrival earlier that day. I had to take a step back, just to admire the view of her hanging there.

"You are now mine, and you will please me in every way that I want you to, or you will be punished," I said to her in a menacing voice,

"Baby, I will do everything you want me to, as long as I want you to do it," she said at the end, with some fight in her voice.

I undid her pants and slid them down. I left her thong on so that I could admire what was in front of me. Her clit was throbbing by this point, easily seen through her black lace thong. I got onto my knees and gave her clit a nice little bite, firm enough that I could taste her through her thong. Along with tasting how excited she was, I could smell it. The most intoxicating smell in the world, her tight pussy, beckoning me inside. 

I resisted, deciding that she needed to soak them before I would take them off. 

"Take off my thong, babe, it's soaked and I don't want to ruin it," she said to me.

"Did you just tell me what to do, you little bitch?" I asked, as menacing as I could muster.

"Yes I did, what are you doing to do about it?" she asked me, in a challenging tone.

I decided then and there that I wasn't going to be challenged again. I took off my belt and laid it down on a workbench that was in the garage. I smacked her ass, hard as I could with the palm of my hand, almost instantly turning her ass cheek red.

"Are you still going to tell me what to do?" I asked her darkly.

"You think one little smack is going to make me obey you? You couldn't make me do what you wanted me to do if you wanted to, bitch," she said to me.

That statement set me on fire and I smacked her ass several more times, as hard as I could. I then grabbed the belt and with a hard smack, changed her attitude.

"Okay JD, my body is yours," she said in a whimper.

To reward her, I decided to suck on her pussy. When I got back around to the front of her, I went to pull off her thong, which was now thoroughly soaked through. I started sucking and licking on her throbbing pink clit.

Using my tongue ring, I flicked it until her juices were flowing freely down the side of her thighs, where I caught it with my tongue. While doing this, I slid two fingers into her, which was the most I could fit. I finger fucked and sucked on her. 

"I can't take anymore, baby. It's getting very sensitive," she said.

"If I take you off of the hook, will you be a good girl and do as you're told?" I asked.

"I'll do whatever you want, babe, just don't smack my ass anymore, please," she said, with all the fight taken out of her, breathless towards the end.

I unhooked her and put her face down on the table, spreading her legs in front of me, while she was standing. Her tight holes both stared up at me. Taking my hard, eight-inch cock out of my pants, I spread her tight lips with my fingers and I let my head probe her entrance. I slowly, very slowly, slid the head of my shaft in, then inch by inch I went back and forth until my entire cock was inside of her warm, tight, slick pussy. 

I fucked her slowly, then progressively faster until she screamed.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum, baby!" she said, loud enough that my neighbors could hear it.

Almost instantly after she said it, her body heaved forward on the table, and her entire body seized, letting me know she had come. As I slowly pulled my cock out, her thick cum all over me, I squeezed her ass. She began to stand but I stopped her. 

"I'm not done yet, you dirty slut," I said.

I pushed my hand onto the center of her back, keeping her bent over. Taking her cum from the slit in her pussy I lubed her tight asshole. 

"Mmm, baby, fuck my tight ass," she said in a moan.

I slowly slid my head in, then my shaft, making her take my hard cock deep into her tight ass. She moaned in pleasure as I played with her clit and fucked her hard and deep in her tight ass. It seemed to grab my cock, begging me to cum inside, and I felt the sensation to cum.

"Baby, cum in my tight ass," she said, right on cue.

Just as she finished saying it I felt my cock jolt, as all my thick cum shot into her ass.

After taking a few seconds to recover I pulled off her blindfold and untied her. I reached up to her face and grabbed her neck aggressively as I pulled her in for a deep kiss. She looked at me with her hazel eyes.

"Baby, that was the best I've ever had," she said.

DanaVelez3
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DanaVelez3

Published 
Written by jayjay123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments