Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

John's Toy

11
6 Comments 6
14.6k Views 14.6k
1.1k words 1.1k words

I woke up, hands tied together and to the bed, naked. I couldn't help but smile, I had been telling John I wanted to be dominated by him. It turns out he'd listened and had planned a day of domination. I called him, hoping he heard me through the closed door. He opened the door and leaned on the door frame smiling at me. John was six foot, medium build, black hair, and had brown eyes any girl would get lost in. 

I smiled back at him, "Want to tell me why I'm tied to the bed?"

I watched as he stood up and walked towards the bed. I pulled my body up into a more sitting position, propped up slightly on pillows.

He crawled onto the bed. He laid next to me, massaging my right breast with his hand. He kissed my neck, and whispered into my ear, "I thought I'd surprise you, I wanted to make your fantasy of me dominating come true."

I smiled, "I am surprised! Didn't think you'd ever dominate me, considering you like sex slow and steady passion all the time."

He smiled, stroked my hair and tucked it behind my ear. He kissed me deep and passionately and climbed on top of me.

He said, "You're right. I do love going slow. I love making love, and not fucking. However, I love making my baby happy even more."

I smiled, I knew he was telling the truth, his world now revolved around me. It was his way of showing gratitude. Thankful, I packed myself and kids up and moved hundreds of miles from home, moving from the country to the big city, all for him. John had loved me for a long time, now I was his, and he wanted to do whatever I wanted... and I wanted him.

"You need to promise, that you'll fuck my body all day."

He kissed my neck, and stroked my hair. I gasped slightly from arousal.

"I promise."

He continued stroking my face and nibbling my neck and shoulder. His hand left my face and caressed my body. I loved his touch, my body responded to every touch and I could feel my wetness just pooling on the sheets.

John removed his shirt, his bare torso on my skin. His mouth on the base of my neck, his hand holding the back of my head. My mouth on the base of his neck. 

"I love you, more than anything in the world."

"You are my world, baby."

I smiled, our mouths locked together in a long, passionate kiss. 

He slowly backed out of the kiss, kissing other parts of my body. Kissing down my jawline, down my neck, down my torso, on my left inner thigh, up my right inner thigh and finally my pussy. He gently placed kisses on and around my slit. He pressed his tongue inside. He applied gentle pressure on my clit, exploring it with his tongue.

It wasn't long until I came, "Mhmm, oh God. Yes! You feel so good, ahh soo good."

He relaxed his intensity a little. He kissed my stomach and my hips while I regained myself. He removed his pants and boxers, leaving us both totally nude. I begged for my release. I wanted to play with his cock.

EmilyCandy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmilyCandy

Nine inches, with a large width, his cock was pleasant to have in my pussy, but even more fun in my mouth. 

My pleas went unanswered. I begged for him to put himself into my mouth, which also went unanswered.

Instead, he teased me. He rubbed himself on my slit, never entering. 

He laid on top of me once again, kissing me. He allowed his length to slide into my slit, but not into my pussy. He rubbed himself up and down, restimulating my clit. My hands gripped the rails of the headboard, my body shook in orgasm under his body. He held me close as I orgasmed intensley.

After my orgasm he pushed himself inside, hovering just above me. He kissed me as I let out a soft, "Ahh."

He slid in and out. I felt him jerk, I knew he was close to a finish, but he wasn't ready to cum in me, not yet.

He pulled out and flipped my body, twisting the ties on my writs a bit tighter. I was brought to my knees and elbows. I saw him reach for the lube. I backed up, shoving my ass on his torso. I felt the cold lube drip from the bottle. The lube fell down my ass. He massaged it into my ass with his finger, rubbing extra on his cock. He grabbed my pink rabbit vibrator from the drawer as he put the lube back. As he shoved his large cock in my ass, he turned my vibrator on high intensity and jammed it into my pussy. He had great rhythm. Every thrust in my ass was matched my his hand sliding the vibrator in and out of my pussy.

My body gave into another orgasm, "Oh. Ahh. Ahh. Uhm. Yeah."

As my body shook, my head buried into the pillow, he slowed his pumping. He dropped my vibrator, jammed himself all the way into my ass, and leaned on top of me, his hand rubbing my clit. He whispered in my ear, "Feel good?"

"Yes, fuck me in the ass!"

He pounded my ass a little harder, pinching my clit as well. I was moaning heavily in the joy of him fucking me.

He flipped me once more back onto my back, his cock shoved into my pussy once more. He pounded harder.

I was screaming with excitement, "Yes! Yes! Oh my God. Baby fuck me! Ahh!"

My body shook with the intensity, but he never slowed. He pounded harder, me squeezing him with each thrust he made into my sloppy wet pussy. He exploded his white, creamy juices inside me. He removed my ties.

Now that I was free, I wasted no time thanking him.

My body pushed against his, throwing him onto his back. Laying on top of him, I kissed him passionately and deeply on the mouth. His hands grabbed and smacked my ass. I slid down, with a seductive little smile and voice, "I'm going to take what you wouldn't let me have. I licked his shaft, cleaning our juices off.

I rode him once he got hard. Our bodies moved in perfect rhythm with each stride that was made. We came once more together, and curled up into the sheets.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by SexyGator
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments