Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Increasing Desire: Chapter 2 – The Second Visit

"A middle-aged couple continues sex lessons with the help of a pair experienced in dominance and su"

15
6 Comments 6
9.9k Views 9.9k
4.1k words 4.1k words

Lust Acknowledged

My husband, Ricard, and I had paid an initial visit to a middle-aged couple who specialized in working with clients new to the concept of dominance and submission. We were both frightened and excited by the experience. After that first session, we had an unexpected response - we stopped a few blocks from home and had sex in the open over the fender of our car.

We did have sex several times over the next few days as well. However, it wasn’t the same. We even tried spanking each other, but we could not recreate the excitement of our evening with Ivan and Kim.

Finally, after a week, I asked Richard, “Do you think you might like to make another appointment with Ivan and Kim?”

Richard was most relieved that I brought the subject up and he immediately agreed. So, I placed the call. Ivan said that he was happy to hear from me and that we could come by the next evening. I’m sure he knew we were struggling to rekindle the fire that he and Kim had ignited. He also knew that we were eager for them to do it again.

We showed up at the appointed time. Ivan greeted us at the door. He was dressed in black leather trousers, a matching vest, and motorcycle boots. I was impressed with his look. He said he was glad we decided to continue with the lessons, and that he was looking forward to an interesting evening.

Richard fished a one-hundred-dollar bill out of his jeans pocket and gave it to Ivan who smiled and accepted the payment.

Bamboo Rods, Black Leather, and Blindfolds

He then escorted us into the next room with the now familiar desk. On the desk were two slim bamboo rods and two black leather blindfolds. Kim greeted us there. She was wearing a black leather bustier, a matching mini-skirt, and black leather knee high, high heel boots. Again, I was impressed with the way she dressed. They made an attractive couple and they certainly matched my expectation for how a dominate couple should look.

“Did you enjoy our session last week?” Ivan asked.

“Yes, we did,” I responded, and Richard nodded in agreement.

“And, did anything exciting happen after?” he asked with a knowing smile.

Richard and I laughed, and we told them the story of our roadside stop. They enjoyed the tale. It was a great icebreaker for the new session.

Then, Ivan began the lesson by asking us to go to our corners. Once there, he told Richard to remove his pants and underwear. He asked me to remove my panties.

I trembled as I complied by slipping my new panties down to my ankles under my sundress and stepping out of them. My adrenaline was pumping and I was already excited – knowing that there would be more than spanking in this session. Then he told us to turn around and face the desk. I knew Richard was excited too because when I looked his way I could see that he was already semi-hard and trying to hide it with his hands.

Blindfolded

Ivan and Kim were standing next to the desk. They motioned us to come forward. As we walked the few steps, Ivan said, “Tonight, you will experience being naughty while blindfolded. Are you ready for that?”

We nodded and Kim stepped behind my husband. She took her time tying his blindfold in place. Ivan then stepped behind me and put mine in place. Then he surprised me by unzipping my sundress and lifting it off over my head. I raised my arms to allow the dress to move up and off. As the cool air passed over my nearly naked body, I was most relieved that my husband was not able to see this happen. I half expected Ivan to remove my bra too, but he didn’t.

“Okay, tonight you are both going to remain at the desk for the entire lesson. To better appreciate what your partner is experiencing, I want you each to assume the position on your side of the desk. Then reach out and join hands. You will be able to hear what is going on, and feel your partner’s reactions through your joined hands. But, until we are finished, you will not be able to see your partner, or me and Kim. “

With that, Ivan guided me while I bent over my side of the desk and rested my upper body weight on my forearms. Kim did the same for Richard on his side of the desk. When we were both in position, they brought our hands together and we interlocked our fingers, squeezing them to reassure each other.

I sensed Ivan and Kim each pick up a bamboo rod.

“Janice, you were the bravest last session, and you had a wonderful time because of it,” Ivan stated. “For this reason, I am going to introduce you to the bamboo rod first. The rod is about two feet long and it makes a swishing sound as it slices through the air. It stings like a cobra bite when it hits your flesh. Kim and I are experts in its use. We will strike you soundly, but only on the resilient flesh of your gluteus maximus or butt cheeks.”

“Remember, your safe word is Kansas. Say it if you should feel the need to stop. But, also remember that once you use the safe word, the session is over for both of you. Understood?”

Janice Takes It

I heard the menacing swishing sound as Ivan tested the rod in the air. Then I felt the rod gently touching my left ass cheek. Ivan moved the stick slowly over to my right one, as if he were measuring the distance each strike would travel. I was nervous and trembling when the rod lifted and quickly returned with a stinging strike.

“Oh! Shit. That stings!” I said involuntarily.

“Every time you complain about a strike, you will get two more.”

I gripped Richard’s fingers before the “Swish, Wang!” of the second and third punishing strokes. He squeezed my fingers in empathy. Ivan gave me five more. They left me squirming, moaning. and clinging to my husband’s fingers. Both sides of my ass were stinging like I had sat down on a bed of nettles.

I felt Ivan move up behind me, his cool leather pants pressed against my naked thighs, his hands cupped my stinging ass cheeks.

Ivan announced, “While Kim gives Richard five strokes of the bamboo rod, I am going to rub Janice’s ass to reduce the swelling of the welts and ease her pain.”

Richard’s Turn

I couldn’t imagine what Richard thought at that moment about Ivan soothing my welted ass cheeks with his bare hands. But he did not have much time to contemplate what Ivan was doing to me. Kim suddenly gave him two strokes of the rod.

My husband tried to take it like a man, but he whimpered as he clutched my fingers.

Meanwhile, Ivan’s massaging hands had started to alternately separate and release my buttocks. In doing so, his fingers reached deep into the cleft between them.

Kim stopped and asked, “Are you okay, Richard? Can you take three more now?”

Richard struggle to say, “Yes, and yes.”

Swish, Wang… Swish, Wang… Swish, Wang.

All of a sudden Kim was sympathetic. “You did it, Richard you took all five strokes. You are new at this but you took it like a man. I am going to help make the pain go away. Relax, let me do this for you. You’ll feel better.”

My husband’s hands eased their grip on mine. I felt a little rhythmic movement from them. Was Kim massaging his ass cheeks like Ivan was doing for me? Or was she giving him a hand-job, or something else. My blindfolded mind was running wild.

Ivan Makes a Move

Just then, Ivan leaned forward over my back and unhooked my bra. Because I was stretched out over the desk, my bra fell forward, slipping down over my upper arms, the cups and straps coming to rest over and between my forearms. I felt one strap fall toward my husband and land across our joined hands.

‘Oh! My God!’ I thought, ‘does Richard now know that I have been undressed and that my tits are swinging free in the open right in front of his unseeing eyes?’ I felt my husband’s hands suddenly jerk and stiffen and then begin to relax and start trembling in mine.

Ivan’s hands returned to my bare ass. There they lingered deep between my glutes, finger tips dangerously close to my anus. I held my breath at this point, not knowing how to react. But then, he moved his hands from my ass, slipping them up over my hips and across my rib cage. Once there, he cupped my breasts. He held them gently as Richard and I started to breathe in ragged gasps. No one spoke. We were all frozen in naughtiness.

During the quite time, Ivan began to fondle my tits, then to pinch and tug on the nipples. I squeezed my husband’s hands in time with Ivan’s groping of my breasts, trying my best not to say a word or moan. If it were not for the continued stinging of my ass, I would have orgasmed on the spot.

Wanting Punishment

“Okay,” said Ivan. “You both have had enough rest and recovery. Janice, how many more strokes can you take?” This as he tugged hard on my nipples.

A heartfelt voice I barely recognized responded, “I’ve been a bad girl. You can punish me with ten more strokes.”

Kim queried my husband, “You’ve been a naughty boy too. How many more strokes of the bamboo can you take?”

Richard was slow to respond. “I can take ten strokes too. One for each one my wife takes.” And then he gripped my fingers again.

God,” I thought, ‘I wish I knew how she was giving him all this courage.’

Ivan stepped back from me. I felt him pick up the bamboo rod. Then he put it between my legs and lifted the tip until it touched my mons right above my clit. He then drew the tip back slowly, touching my clit, trailing it through my lips and across my perineum, lingering in contact with my anus, then up the crack between my cheeks.

Ivan’s attention to detail and perfect timing were exquisitely arousing. I tried to imagine what it would be like if Kim were doing the same sort of thing to my husband. The thought made my face and chest flush. At this point I actually wanted to feel the bite of the bamboo. First to continue the sexual stimulation, but more importantly, to assuage my guilt for wanting another man to continue pleasuring me right in front of my husband.

Counting Strokes

“Okay, Richard and Janice, count the strokes out loud,” commanded Ivan. “Kim and I will try to stay in synch”.

Swish, Wang… “One.” Swish, Wang…” Two.” etc.

There was no mercy this time. Richard and I each took ten lashes of the bamboo rods. They may not have been full strength strokes, but in the end our knees buckled. Then Richard and I collapsed to sit on the floor with our backs against opposite sides of the desk. I rubbed my agonized butt cheeks against the cool tile floor trying to put the flames out. I imagined that my husband did the same.

As we sat on the blessedly cool floor, Ivan announced that we should booth sit still for a few minutes to recover and think about what we had experienced.

Unexpected Reward

It was very quiet and I sensed that Ivan was standing in front of me.

SnezhaTattooo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SnezhaTattooo

I felt him touch my blindfold. He lifted it and placed it rest on my forehead. Then he raised his forefinger to his lips indicating that I should not say anything.

He moved forward and straddled my naked legs. I didn’t know what to think or do when he slowly and quietly unzipped the long fastener and opened the entire front of his leather pants. I am sure that I was google-eyed when he reached in, pulled out, and showed me his semi-erect, completely shaved penis and scrotum. He gave me a gracious, understanding smile as he exposed himself to me.

I’m sure I smiled back at him. I don’t know why. Then he extended his hand out, palm up, to the vicinity of my right hand in a ‘would you care to dance’ gesture. I gave him my hand without hesitation.

Ivan cradled my hand in both of his as he brought it up to contact his package. I felt his soft warm flesh in my palm as I wrapped my fingers around his soft cock and balls. I explored Ivan’s genitals, gently and slowly. He kept a grip on my right wrist, holding it in place and implying that I should not take my hand away.

While fondling Ivan, I forgot the stinging. I raised my left hand to cup his tightening ball sack. I began to gently grasp his wrinkled balls and pull them forward. I then let the fingers of my right-hand close around his smooth shaft and give it a tug as they slipped easily out toward the head. What a thrill it was to touch and feel the forbidden, naked flesh of another man - and a handsome one to boot. I pushed his foreskin back and let my thumb and forefinger circle and milk the sensitive area just behind the flange of his cock head.

Ivan continued to smile at me as his erection grew in length and girth in my hands. I began to stoke his cock, eager to increase his desire. It was obvious that Ivan’s penis was longer and thicker than my husband’s. My small hand could barely encircle the shaft, and there was plenty of length for me to slide my fist up and down between his balls and the rim beneath the head. I also found that I loved the feel of his shaved appendages more than I would have imagined. They were hot, heavy, pendulous entities, seemingly with a life of their own. I wanted them. I wanted to make them mine.

I was flushed and totally aroused. I felt like a school girl giving her first hand-job. My eyelids fluttered. I wet my lips and parted them as I looked up into Ivan’s eyes with anticipation. He smiled at me and mouthed the words ‘Next time’ before he removed my hands and put my blindfold back in place. ‘Cruel bastard’, I thought.

Sudden Ending

My enchantment with Ivan’s private parts was interrupted by a noise behind me. I froze with the realization that my husband was only a few feet away, just on the other side of the desk, maybe even watching me. Then I heard Kim say, “Enough, Richard. Let me put my skirt back down.”

‘What was my husband doing with Kim while I was being distracted by Ivan?’ I had no way of knowing, but my mind was running wild with the possibilities. ‘Maybe I could get him to confess again once we got home,’ I thought.

Ivan helped me back to my corner while I heard Kim help Richard.

“You can remove your blindfolds now and get dressed, “Ivan told us. “Please give us a call again the next time you are in the mood for another lesson.” And then he and Kim left the room.

Can’t Wait – Let Them See Us

I looked for my underwear, but this time could not find my panties or bra. ‘Maybe,’ I thought, ‘Ivan and Kim are trying to tell me something. Like forget the underwear next time.’

I turned quickly to look at Richard. He was fully erect, standing in his corner. He looked at me and brought up his hand and began to stroke his cock in my direction. His meaning was clear.

I was flushed and trembling as I started to slip into my sundress. “Forget the underwear, Richard” I said to him in a loud voice. “Go get in the back seat of the car and take your pants off.”

“I want you. And, I can’t wait until we get home to do it”

As I walked the short distance to our parking space in the nearly empty lot, I began to gather the skirt of my sundress around my waist. The cool breeze felt great on the naked skin of my still burning ass. I knew my husband was watching me as I approached the car. He was sitting on the back seat jacking his dick and waiting for me. As I approached, he turned his body so that his legs were spread and dangling off the side to the back seat – his erection staring me in the face.

“Pull my dress off, Richard,” I ordered. “And, leave the car door open. I want them both to see.”

My husband tossed my dress behind him and then reached for my head. I stood naked on the curb of the parking lot as Richard guided my face to his ready and waiting cock. I bent forward, slipping my mouth down the length of my husband’s small, over excited penis. All the while remembering the look and feel of Ivan’s larger shaved member.

I rarely let Richard come in my mouth, and I tried to avoid swallowing when he did. But, tonight it was so good to feel husband’s need as he began to thrust and jerk his cock into my mouth. My bare reddened ass was waving in the wind – pointed in the direction of Ivan and Kim’s office. I widened my stance and turned my head to give them the best possible view as I sucked my husband.

Quickly, too soon for me, Richard gripped my head and held my face to his groin as he started to come.

“Fuck! Oh Fuck!” Richard exclaimed. “Here It Comes! Take It! Take It All, Honey!”

His ejaculate hit the back of my throat and I swallowed it. I swallowed again and again. I continued to suck and swallow until my husband’s sensitive penis forced him to tell me to stop. As I felt my husband’s limp cock slide out of my mouth, I found myself hoping that Ivan had watched it all and realized what I might be capable of doing for him.

The Drive Home

I was still hot and aroused as we drove home from our lesson with Ivan and Kim. My recently satisfied husband, Richard, was not particularly talkative. So, I took the initiative.

“I like Ivan and Kim.” I said. “They really seem to know what they are doing, and they certainly know how to get us fired up. Did you enjoy all that happened tonight?”

“I think you know that I did,” he responded with enthusiasm.

“Well,” I continued, “We did some naughty things with them, but the result was clearly worthwhile. Don’t you think?”

“Yes,” Richard replied, “but I have to confess. Kim touched me again, and I wanted her to. Can you forgive me?”

“Sure, I can, but first, can you tell me what happened?” I queried.

Richard explained. “When Kim started with the bamboo rod, I got hard after the first two hits. She sensed this and moved from more behind me to my side for the rest of the initial blows. She reached under my bent over frame and held my erection while she administered the lashes.”

“I was shocked,” he continued, “when I felt what I assumed was your bra strap fall across the back of my hand. I knew that could only happen if your dress were off, as well as your bra. I envisioned your breasts hanging free in front of us all, and I could sense that Ivan and Kim were enjoying the view. I was ready to object and started to straighten up when Kim gripped my dick hard and pulled me back down to the table. Then she started to stroke it. Masturbating me really. And, that not only quieted my emotional response to how exposed you were, but it also distracted me from the burning of my ass cheeks from the bamboo rod whipping.”

“Later, after the rest of the whipping was done, when I was sitting on the cold floor cooling my burning ass with my back to the desk, she lifted my blindfold, and indicated that I should be quiet. Then she slowly lifted her leather skirt. Kim had nothing on under the skirt and I saw for the first time that she was completely shaved. I was mesmerized by the sight of her ‘baby girl’ lips.” “I was still extremely hard and I reached down to touch myself as she spread her legs to straddle mine and walked forward a couple of steps until her bald pussy was right in front of my face.”

“I could hear noises and scuffling from your side of the desk, but, of course, I could not see what you and Ivan were doing. I did imagine you naked in front of him, but I could not imagine what he might be doing. So, I assured myself that you were in good hands with Ivan. I then jacked my cock and decided to concentrate on the scene before me. I raised my chin, and I lifted an arm so I could use my hand on her bare ass to draw her even closer. Then I kissed Kim’s naked lips. When she did not object to this intimate touching after a while, I opened my mouth and slid my tongue between her lips and touched her clit. She shuddered and then she quickly pushed me away and lowered her skirt.”

“I know this may seem like TMI,” my husband concluded, “but I want to be honest with you about what happens even though you are not aware of it at the time. Can you forgive me for being a willing participant in such acts with Kim when it seems appropriate? It feels like the touching is part of their process and it does leave me extremely horny for you.”

“Of course, I can forgive you,” was my response. “In fact, there is nothing to forgive. We went into this with our eyes wide open and we are doing it and enjoying it together.

“Now it is my turn to confess to you, Richard. While you were occupied with Kim, Ivan did remove my bra so that I was completely naked before him. He used his large hands to massage my stinging buttocks. And, when he leaned up over my back to grasp and fondle my breasts, I could feel the soft, smooth coolness of his leather pants brushing my naked thighs and ass cheeks. After he finished abusing my ass with the bamboo rod, he had me sit on the floor with my back to the desk, just like you were positioned. He also lifted my blindfold. And then, he opened the fly on his pants and showed me his completely shaved cock and balls. He even had me touch them with my hands and feel them as his erection grew. I, too, was worried about what was happening to you, but I did enjoy the wantonness of the situation, and the feel of his naked parts.”

“Like you, I was thrilled with the touching and the exhibitionism of what we were doing. It was exciting and arousing, and it left me extremely horny for you. I don’t know what you think, but I am enjoying the hands-on and the intimacy that comes during and after the punishment. It seems like good, clean fun to me. And, it is opening our horizons and bringing us closer together as a couple.”

“Not to change the subject,” I continued. “But, I am still horny. I think I will shave my pussy bare when we get home. Then, maybe, you can give me more of what you started with Kim to get me off. I really need it tonight, honey.”

 

Next: Increasing Desire: Chapter 3 – Wanting More

 

Published 
Written by GatorRhythms
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments