Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

For his pleasure, she cums (Part 2)

"The evening and next day, following on part one."

3
1 Comment 1
13.0k Views 13.0k
4.8k words 4.8k words
 Saturday Evening

She lifts her leg from the water, stroking it gently with her forefingers, feeling the softness of her skin. Before the "play-weekend" started, she made sure she shaved her legs including the tender bits that mattered, she wanted nothing to get in the way of her and her pleasure - and off course her husband. She knows how hot it gets him when he touches her legs and they are smooth as silk.

It's been about an hour since she got into the bath, and after filling up twice with more hot water to keep the temperature optimal, she realized it's probably a good time to get out now. Besides, her husband is still tied to the bed, naked and sexually frustrated. About a half an hour ago, when she had to get out of the bath to go get her shampoo, she went over to him - still blindfolded and sexy as hell on the - and put a vibrating cock-ring around his shaft. It's one of those ones you get at a drugstore, so it's not very strong, and likely won't make him cum, but this is exactly what she wants. She wants him worming around on the bed, on the edge of losing control with no way of release and no way of getting his tied hands to his dick to help the process along.

She knows that the lifetime of these little cheap buggers are about twenty to twenty-five minutes, so the timing would be perfect to get out of the bath now. Starting to dry off she listens carefully if she could hear the distinct buzz of the vibrator, which she could hear earlier even when she was a few feet further in the bath. There's nothing, just a bit of heavy breathing. It must've run flat just moments ago, she thinks to herself letting out an evil smile and giggle. This is going to be fun.

Walking over to him, naked breasts swaying with every step, she rubs her hair dry with the towel, making her breasts jiggle rapidly. If he could see this he would be even harder than he is right now - if that's even possible!, she thinks as she admires his erect, long and thick manhood on the bed.

Earlier she tied his hands above his head, and his legs to the sides at the knees before she made him please her with his mouth while she brought him to the edge of orgasm. It was weeks since she came that hard, and the weekend wasn't over so he may yet get a chance to up the game.

Putting on a robe she dashes out to the kitchen to make herself a cup of tea. It doesn't take very long and she arrives back in the room shortly after. Taking a test-sip she decides it's a bit too hot still, and puts it down on the cupboard. Just as well, she thinks. He's still hard, not as grand as he can get, but she can work with this for her plan. Moving to the side of the bed next to his torso, she bends over while moving the blind-fold off his eyes and on to his forehead and off. She kisses him passionately, as his eyes adjusts to the sudden light. Luckily the dark clouds are kind enough to shield most of the direct sunlight.

"Remember, no cumming yet," she whispers as she starts to work her magic with her hand on his dick.

The vibrator keeping him close to the edge for a half an hour made for a lot of precum pooling on his belly, and she doesn't have much difficulty getting it on to his shaft and working it in to his skin. He thrusts as she wraps her fingers around the head and slowly forces her hand down his shaft, very slowly.

"Oh that feels amazing!", he exclaims, as she reaches the base of his penis. The skin around his shaft stretches against her hand pulling it down away from the head. She can feel him twitch with pleasure and the blood pumping into his already engorged member. She pushes down a little more, opening her palm except for her thumb and index finger... cupping the top of his balls, which are clearly full of cum, ready and waiting for her to draw it out of him.

Squeezing slightly on his balls, she smiles at him and starts her way slowly up his shaft again, torturing him with pure pleasure, yet pleasure which is too slow to make him orgasm.

She goes on like this for a while, making him more crazy with every slow and excruciating stroke.

Letting go of him, she puts him down slowly and softly on his tight stomach. He twitches, non verbally begging her to continue, as she gets up from the bed and goes to the drawer in the table next to the bed. She takes out a BDSM collar that they bought a while ago. They never caught on to use it for what it's used in those movies and stories they read - it always felt a little weird and not right to use it to humiliate somebody, but tonight she had other plans for it.

"Lift your head a little," she commands, almost asking politely. He lifts his head looking at her beautiful body as she puts it around his neck and fastens the velcro. "It's not too tight is it?" she asks putting her finger between the strap and his neck feeling if there's enough room to be comfortable and safe.

"No it's fine Love," he answers, "this is interesting!"

He has no idea, she thinks as she runs her fingers down the chain form his neck, stopping at about ten centimeters above his belly button. He hears a bit of clattering and has to strain to see what she's doing, as she puts a small suitcase lock through one of the eyes of the chain, then through the eye of the chain of a set of handcuffs.

This is an interesting twist, he thinks as she takes his dick in her non-dominant hand, and starts to stroke it - faster this time, but still very slowly. Using her dominant hand she starts to untie the knots holding his hands tight to the top of the bed - it was a few hours now that he was in this position, and he enjoys being able to move his hands again.

But not for long, as she takes his one hand and gently guides it to the cuffs. As he hears the ratchet sound of the cuff closing shut over his wrist, she grips the head of his penis hard and forces her hand down sending waves of pleasure through his entire abdomen making his mind spin with pleasure.

"That feels good, doesn't it?", she asks.

"Oh yeah, wow that feels great... what's with the cuffs?"

Not answering, and while bringing her hand up over his shaft again, hitting the grooves of his glans with her still gripping hand, she takes his other hand and starts guiding it to the cuffs.

Soon both his hands are cuffed, and locked to the chain which in turn is connected to the collar on his neck. She lets go of his manhood and asks, "Can you touch yourself?"

He pushes and strains against the chain and cuffs, and can barely reach the tip of his penis with his fingers.

"Good!" she exclaims as she watches him struggle.

He can probably reach himself if he compresses his body a lot and bends his stomach but he realizes that that's not really the aim of playing these games. "You are really out to frustrate me, aren't you?" he asks rhetorically, as they both hear hard big drops of water falling on the roof tiles.

She smiles at him, and thinking that this is perfect timing she gets up off of the bed, making sure to bend over sexily as she lifts her ass from the bed. She takes her tea in her one hand and walks toward the big sliding door separating them from the wetness outside. Raindrops are attacking the glass and splashing everywhere, making for a beautiful view of the outside garden and pool area.

She can just imagine what a view it is for him from behind, her tight butt and firm body from all the exercise she's been doing lately creating the perfect silhouette for him to gaze at.

Putting her free hand raised up over her head against one of the pillars containing the glass, she lifts one leg slightly so only her toes touch the ground.

"Oh wow," he compliments as he watches the glowing outline of his wife's body in the backdrop of the rain. Looking between her legs he can see the two distinct bumps that her lips are making, inviting his mind in. "You are so beautiful."

She smiles and finishes her tea. Putting it down on the counter she smiles at him as she notices his erection strong and ready for her. She moves to the knots tying his knees to the sides of the bed and undoes them. The muscles in his thighs are relieved to get some relaxation - if you can call this relaxation. He stretches his legs out, only to be met by her jumping on to him with her legs on each side. Him, already being wet from the dragged out torture, is glistening and thrusting toward her, trying desperately to enter her heavenly mound.

She bends down kissing her husband passionately, then stretches to take hold of the vibrator on the bedside table. He loves it when she stretches out over him, and instinctively strokes over her breasts with his cuffed hands. Oh that feels sweet, he thinks - only now realizing that she's denied him not only from orgasm, but also from touching her in the most intimate ways his hands know.

While getting her body upright she switches it on, and touches his chest with it teasingly. "Now remember, careful you don't step over the line," she warns, "We don't want any accidents getting in the way of the rest of the weekend, do we?"

"No ... aaaah!" he stutters as the moment he starts to speak she shifts herself back and on to him, letting his slippery wet cock slide deep into her. "Oh yeah that's good!" he affirms. "This is going to be hard!"

"Ooooh baby," she says as she wiggles herself around on his cock with a content smile on her face, "believe me, it's already hard, I can feel it deep inside me!"

He chuckles at the joke, as she brings the vibrator to her sex, teasing him as it gets closer to both their groins. There's no mercy for him, as he's deep inside her and even though he tries to keep still lest he cums without permission, she keeps moving in circles making him crazy.

He closes his eyes, trying desperately to concentrate on something else to take his mind off the intense pleasure and the building pressure deep in his balls. Noticing it she puts the vibrator on her clit and stops moving completely, "That's ok babe, I'll help you out. I'll try not to move... oh yeah... that's good... I'll try my best not to move!" she says as she closes her eyes in pleasure.

He feels the sensations of her womanhood rubbing on him subside, to be replaced by a very faint vibrating sensation. At least the vibration is less stimulating than her circling his cock and inviting his cum out!

She keeps the vibrator there for a while, and puts her free hand on his chest. His hands can reach her breasts, and he fondles both of them seeing as his hands are bound together by the handcuffs. When it rolls her nipples between his fingers, making them even harder, he feels her pussy twitch a little on his cock.

Oh fuck she's going to cum and I can't... I shouldn't move! he thinks as another twitch goes through the walls of her vagina into his rock hard dick, buried deep inside her. Small droplets of sweat forms on her rising and falling breasts as the condensation of the rain together with her body heating up starts to sweat.

"Ah... how close are you?" she asks passionately, almost not able to pronounce all the words properly as her brain battles against the overwhelming pleasure.

"I'm still okay," he answers as another twitch goes through their fused together groins.

He can see her tensing up more, and as she holds her breath for a few seconds she works the vibrator with precision like a pro, and finally the pleasure overwhelms her as she lets out a high-pitched scream: "Ah! Aaaahhh.... fuck!"

"Ah!" he responds as he feels her vagina contract and release rapidly multiple times after each other. She's struggling to keep herself still, and moves over him - almost too much for him to resist cumming.

For what seems like ages he battles to resist going over the edge, which he is enthralled in and thoroughly aware of being as close as ever to cumming.

Eventually her body starts to relax and she stills, still straddling him with his penis deep inside her.

"That was so good," she says while giggling slightly - eyes still closed. "I love your penis! It fits me..." moving slightly to feel it better inside her, "... just right."

Opening her eyes she moves in for another passionate kiss, and after about half a minute of tongue twisting, she lies down on his chest, her breasts compressing and forming a warm cushioning feeling of loving bodies against him - with the faint feeling of her tight nipples stabbing into him. His hands being bound by the cuffs just below her breasts gives him no choice but to cup the outsides of her breasts... sending a twitch through his penis, and wishing he could just say fuck it and have his way with her right now and empty himself inside her.

After about ten minutes of being this close to each other, and feeling him relaxing and almost fully flaccid, yet still inside her, she decides to get off him and crawl into bed. She helps him put the covers over his naked body, and as they get to rest she puts her hand on his penis, feeling it a bit harder again - what with all the moving out of her and the covers being drawn over his tip.

Stimulating it slightly with her fingers, she whispers in his ears, "Remember, you're tied up for a reason - you can't touch it, you can't please yourself, this is as close as I can get you to wearing a chastity device.

AlexaTS9i4uTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlexaTS9i4uTS

Don't disappoint me, honey. Sleep tight!" she pecks him on the cheek and settles in to sleep.

"Holy shit, how am I supposed to sleep now with her hand still over me?" He contemplates moving and thrusting into her hand, but realizes that she will then remove it - and he'd rather be there, there inside her hand, than forcing her to remove it. Soon he hears her deep breathing as she drifts into sleep. It would be some time still before he'll fall asleep.

Sunday Morning

He wakes, finding her staring at him with her naked body next to him, stroking his chest with her fingers - almost too light to feel. "Hey sleepy head", she greets him with a smile that only complements her awesome body.

"Oh argh," he groans as he stretches a bit. "Hey lovie. How'd you sleep?"

"Satisfied," she teases winking at him. Stroking down on his stomach and next to where his penis lies, she continues asking: "You want some coffee?" She knows he loves his coffee first thing in the morning.

"Oh that would be wonderful, yes thanks."

"I have a gift for you," she says as she leans back to pick something up from her bed table. Her breasts stretches over her body, pointing her nipples straight up, giving him a great view of his wife. This naturally, together with the promise-stroke on his pubic area, makes his body redirect all the blood it can spare into his penis. Being morning and all the denial of the previous day, he knows this is going to be a great morning-glory - and it will likely give him a very hard time to keep himself together.

She turns back to her man, and hands him a small remote control. Oh shit, this is the remote for the egg he things, as she asks "Do you recognize this?". They bought 'the egg' a while ago and after testing it out the first time never had a chance to put it to good use again. They've been meaning to find a time but just never got around to it. 'The Egg' is an egg-shaped vibrator that is designed for her to wear inside her vagina while giving control over it's vibration settings and intensity to the holder of the remote control.

"Oh yeah, I know what this is!" he lights up, inspecting the remote control with a few buttons in his hand. "You got it in?" he asks, knowing the answer to the question already.

Not answering the question directly, she kisses him on the cheeks and while starting to get up from the bed, explains "I'm going to get you that coffee, it's totally up to you if you want to have some fun with it." Reaching the door of their room, she stretches out to take the silk robe off the door.

With this he presses and holds the on-button of the remote, sending the signal to 'the egg' to switch on. It switches on with a whir inside of her, very intense for the first half a second as it gets itself to the desired speed. Naturally this sends a jolt of pleasure through her, and she has to steady herself for two or so seconds before smiling and taking the robe and draping it over her body. Closing it she admits: "I was worried you won't get it on before it goes out of range..." With this she disappears into the hallway.

Damnit, I forgot this thing has shitty range he thinks as he presses the up button telling it to increase the intensity, but a red blinking dot tells him that it doesn't have range with the egg. He'll have to wait for her to come back. While hearing the kettle start to heat the water, he looks down to his manhood. "Fuck, look how hard I am. She's going to destroy me when she comes back," he talks out loud to himself.

A while later the kettle has boiled and he can hear the clanging of the teaspoon against the cups. The house has tile floors and sound carries very easily to the bedroom. He cold swear though, that he can hear her moaning a little in the kitchen, but can't be sure. After a while he hears her footsteps toward the bedroom.

Entering the bedroom he can see her robe is a little bit more open in the front as it usually is, revealing her gorgeous cleavage and most of her stomach muscles.

"I really loved making coffee like that," she smiles a little flustered at him. He can see her arousal from the way her nipples presses against the inner part of the seams of the robe. Knowing this thing can make her cum if she's aroused enough, he decides not to intensify the vibrations right now, and rather sits himself up so he can take the cup from her.

For a while she sits on the bed next to him, drinking her tea and him his coffee. No words are spoken, and he can see her fighting off the edge of orgasm every now and then, and moving slightly.

Is she turning the tables a bit? he thinks.

When they finish their drinks, she helps his still bound hands by taking the empty warm cup from him and putting it on the bed table next to her. She gives him the remote that he dropped while struggling to drink his coffee earlier, and only smiles as she moves back to the bed drawers. Opening it she takes out a smaller form of the magic wand vibrator he had given to her for the previous holiday festivities. She moves to him, and he takes the opportunity and presses the button denoting the type of vibrations on the little remote. This stops the egg from vibrating constantly, to pulsing inside of her vagina.

Closing her eyes and pausing, she confirms that it's doing what it's intended to do by exhaling some of the pleasurable energy.

Naturally he's as hard as a cane, and she moves beside him on her hands and knees, as he shifts down again to lie down properly on the bed - her behind facing toward the head of the bed, but her mouth over his manhood - kissing his glans and licking over them to send pleasure through his entire lower body.

Moments later she takes him into her mouth as she moans slightly, and sucks his head hard and deep across her whirling tongue. "Oh god," he exclaims as his entire hanhood twitches with pleasure. She sucks him in and out, with greater intensity and faster sucks each time she goes down on his tip. Her left hand holding the base of his penis so she can almost let him go from her lips and not worry that he's going to fall away before she plunges her mouth down on him again.

Keeping close eye on his balls, she recognizes the tell-tale signal that he's about to cum as his scrotum suddenly contracts and she can see blood rushing into his penis as she lets go.

"Oh fuck, that was close," he says with a loud and manly voice, as he twitches and squirms under her. Heavy breathing and panting helps his brain get some much needed oxygen and he decides he's going to return the favor, as he presses the + button on the remote, increasing the intensity of the vibrations inside her.

He can hear - and see - the effect it has on her. The sound of the vibrations exits her womanhood and he can see her pelvic muscles twitching slightly as she puts her left leg across his chest. This gives him an amazing view of his wife's sex and ass. It's a view he never gets used to - a view that without fail makes him as aroused as ever.

With this, she switches on the vibrator in her right hand, and lifting his penis up she puts it between his belly and the head of his penis. She presses down slightly on him to make his glans come in direct contact with the intense vibrations of this toy. This sends intense pleasure through his entire body, and he realizes he's going to cum if it goes on like this.

"Honey... ah... shit...love I'm not going to last with this," he warns her.

"Ah, don't worry... me neither... but you need to make me cum first, if you do I'll make it worth your while."

Pressing and holding in the + button he puts the egg in overdrive and it gives his wife the most powerful vibrations at it's disposal. It's still pulsing, so he presses the other button that makes it a steady flow of vibrations - he knows this combination is a sure win. She responds by flexing her stomach muscles and he can hear her heavy breathing is that of his wife minutes - perhaps seconds - before she loses control.

Composing herself a bit, she goes down on him with her mouth, with intense passion. She doesn't put his glans in her mouth, as that would remove it from the intense vibrations. Instead she licks hard and in circular motions over that very sensitive parts of his manhood.

I'm going to lose control, he thinks - and with that thought his wife gives a high-pitched "hmmmm.... uhmmmmm...." while still working her magic on him with her tongue. Looking up he can see her pussy and anus contracting rapidly - those muscles trying to tare themselves out of her body with ecstasy.

This is an absolutely amazing view, and very rarely does any man get to see his lady experience pleasure from that perspective - but it's something any man, including him, crave. The visual candy of seeing that makes him edge and stay on the edge of orgasm...

A few seconds later she gets at least some control back to open her eyes, still working her magic on the tip of his penis, and she spots his balls contracting as hard as they could. She knows he's going to cum. This sends new intent through her brain, and she puts even more effort into her tongue.

Looking down through his wife's legs past her just-came pussy, and through her amazing dangling breasts to her mouth on his penis and the vibrator underneath the head, sends him over the edge. "Fuck that looks amazing!" he says before warning "I'm going to .... I'm cumming!!" he shouts as he feels the first blast of his manly seed crash through the gates of his balls, through the lower part of his shaft which has his wife's one hand on it, and forcing itself through his vibrating and pulsing glans. The white rope of proof of pleasure lands on his chest, far up almost hitting his chin.

Oh shit I'm cumming hard he thinks as the second rope starts the same path from deep inside his balls. Glancing up toward her spread open body he notices another slight contraction of the entrance of her vagina. This is soon followed by another harder contraction. Is she cumming again? is the last thing he thinks of as again she moans on his penis, and the third jet of cum forces it's way to the outside world. As it exits his body, he's just in time to look down and see it hit the inside of her one breast, making the stream of pleasure change direction rapidly - leaving a bit on her to drip off to his stomach.

A fourth, and fifth, and eventually enough to lose count of exits his body. Some hits her breasts, some that amazing part of her body between her breasts, some just fall straight to his body. I haven't cum this hard for a long time, he thinks as more contractions takes his pelvis over.

She is still cumming when his orgasm draws to an end, and he can see her legs shaking from exhaustion and pure uncontrollable pleasure. Eventually the contractions in her vagina and anus subsides, and she taps him on his leg indicating her asking him to switch the egg off.

Fumbling around he picks up the remote. He presses and holds the off button and hears the vibrations stop deep inside her.

She returns the favor - knowing that continuing the vibrations on him can become quite uncomfortable for her man rather quickly - and puts down the wand like vibrator on the bed while pressing the off button on it.

Collapsing on him, with her legs now both over him, and her still slightly throbbing sex centimeters from his face, she continues to breathe heavily. His hands, still cuffed, with palms facing up are cupping her breasts. He squeezes slightly to send a non-verbal message of his deep love for her, and she squeezes his balls with her one hand to return the message.

Their panting bodies lie like this for a while, wet and sticking to each other from the good amount of his seed that she drew out of him with her relentless teasing and grand finale.

"This is an amazing memory," he says with his caught breath.

Smiling, and moving slightly, she replies, "Yes, one for the 'memorable moments' list."

For what seems like a good few minutes they lay motionless, only their breathing moving their bodies, when his stomach groans.

Laughing lovingly she asks with an audible wide smile on her face "You hungry? Wanna shower together quickly and then get some breakfast?"

"Good idea."

Lifting her chest first, she gives his fast shrinking penis a kiss on the head - tasting and smelling his testosterone - and talks to it: "Good job my little friend, I'll be back."

With this she gets off him, soaked all over her breasts and chest - and strolls sexily into the bathroom.

All he can do as she disappears and he hears the shower spray come on, is look at his hands still cuffed to the chain to his neck and chuckle, shaking his head in disbelief of how amazing his wife is.

Published 
Written by TimeKeeper
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments