Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Wave

"a light bondage story for strawberry_flavor"

23
8 Comments 8
14.1k Views 14.1k
1.3k words 1.3k words
He was tired. Really tired.

His day in the hospital has been long and tiring. All he wanted now is a glass of whiskey and a bed and fine, a woman to warm his bed.

Dan Wildreese, a surgeon in his mid-thirties is currently contemplating whether to sleep in his car or actually find energy to crawl to his bed to sleep. “It’s not like I’ll get a good sleep here in my car, might as well drag my ass to my bed. Hopefully I’ll make it.” He thought.

Out of the car he went. Sighing deeply he walked up the few stairs to his apartment. Searching for his keys inside his pocket, he felt something that wasn’t his keys. Curiosity winning over fatigue, he took it out along with his keys. He opened his door and fumbled to open his lights, wondering what the hell was inside his pocket. Light glimmered upon a miniature stethoscope. Taped to it is a note, “ THINK OF ME. – Catherine T.”

Dan swallowed as he remembered the petite OB in their office. The little minx has been teasing him mercilessly with lewd comments and flashes of her milky breast and God, that little of tongue of hers that would peek out as she licked her ice cream cone the last time they had lunch together. He walked to his bedroom, easing the knot in his tie. He needed to breathe. He placed the vial in his nigh stand and took his cell phone out of his pocket. It was blinking, indicating he had a message. He opened it and there was just one line.

HOPE YOU’LL SLEEP TIGHT TONIGHT

He sat on his bed. Stared at the stethoscope. Swallowed again. How could he sleep? He could feel his cock rising in excitement.

Tick Tock. Tick Tock. Tick Tock

He could hear each passing second as he stared. He could feel the blood rushing to his cock making him harder and harder. His thoughts a mess as he remembered her butt as she “accidently” sat on him. He flopped on his bed, thoughts running amok. The next thing he knew was darkness.

It was weird, Dan thought. He knew that he didn’t close the lights when he fell asleep. For that matter, he doesn’t even remembering falling asleep or even changing out of his clothes. He stretched out and tried to get out. Tried is the word. Startled, he looked around and saw that he was tied spread eagle to his bed. Naked.

A rustle

He craned his head and saw her. Catherine Trace wearing the sexiest pieces of lace that he ever saw. Her milky white breasts pushed up and almost spilling over her bra, her small waist that leads to her crotch covered with the smallest piece of almost transparent red lace, her legs that seems to go on and on perched on thin stilettos. He swallowed and asked, “How did you get here?”

Catherine leaned down and whispered. “Shut up. It doesn’t matter. You’re my toy for the night and I’ll do as I please with you.” She traced her finger over Dan’s chest, circling his nipple before licking and biting it. Dan moaned and felt her go to his other nipple, giving it the same treatment. He strained against the bonds only to hear Catherine say, “You may be a surgeon but it doesn’t mean you’re the only one who can tie the knots tightly and properly without damaging,” a lick to his lips, “anything.”

“Catherine, let me up.”

“No way, Dr. Dan Wildreese. You’re mine tonight and I’ll make u scream and beg and cum like there’s no tomorrow.” Catherine said with a wicked smile. She stood and walked away. When she went back, she was holding a bottle of chocolate sauce. She dipped a finger in the bottle and licked the chocolate from her fingers.

IsabelleHaynes
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IsabelleHaynes

Swirling her tongue over until her finger was cleaned. She dipped it again, this time smearing the chocolate over Dan’s lips. She leaned and kissed Dan, licking his lips. “Mmmmm… tasty.” Catherine said.

Dan couldn’t say anything. He was shocked, stunned and very, very horny. Thoughts of fucking Catherine over and over are running through his mind, him sucking her breast and fingering her warm wet pussy. “Cathy, let me taste your breasts. Please.”

Catherine rose and undid her bra and offered her breast to Dan, lowering her body slowly so that he could suck her breasts. Dan licked her nipples and sucked her, “Oh my, that feels really good.” Catherine whimpered as he licked and sucked as much as he could. “Enough. I want to play with you.” She said.

She tilted the bottle of chocolate sauce. Letting it drip all over Dan’s body. She placed the bottle down and leaned over Dan’s chocolate covered body. She licked her lips and started licking Dan clean.

Catherine licked his neck and placed small bits. Dan could feel her breasts as she moved down his body. Her hard nipples, her wet hot tongue going all over his body, her small delicate hands pinching his nipples, Catherine is driving him crazy with lust. Catherine reached his crotch her tongue licking around his balls and cock.

“Cathy, dear, oh God. Please suck me.”

Catherine just looked up and smiled. She continued licking Dan’s balls her tongue slowly going up his cock, her hands grasping his cock as she licked the tip of Dan’s cock. She swirled her tongue tasting his precum.

“Suck me. Please.” Dan muttered.

Catherine sucked Dan’s cock. Slowly, with her head bobbing up and down Dan’s cock, taking him deeper each time inside her warm mouth. Dan couldn’t think. The feeling of a warm mouth wrapped around your cock could do that. He could feel his balls getting heavy with cum, “Honey, I’m cumming.” He said,

She stopped sucking him. Stopped touching his cock. She rose and said, “Not yet. Later. I want you to cum inside me.”

“Then let me taste your pussy.” Dan muttered, still trying to get rid of his bonds. He badly needs to fuck her long and hard. The little minx just keeps on teasing him driving him crazy. Catherine grinned and sat on Dan’s face, shuddering with pleasure at Dan’s first lick on her clit.

He licked her hard, he nibbled on her clit and tongue-fucked her. He wanted her as desperate as he was to cum, he wants her to go crazy with lust. A flick of tongue on her clit and a suck, her moans driving him more and more excited. He could feel that Catherine’s close to cumming.

“Stop.” Catherine said breathlessly. She stood and kissed Dan on the lips, tasting her juices on him. She straddled him and inch by inch lowered herself on his cock. Dan moaned, the feeling of a tight warm pussy is priceless. Catherine rode him hard and fast, her slender body taking him inside her. Dan could feel her muscles clenching him, the sensations were too much, and he exploded his cum inside her pussy. Dan’s orgasm drove Catherine to hers; her muscles further milking him out of his cum. Catherine slumped over Dan’s body shaking with pleasure.

Catherine was exhausted. She couldn’t believe she’d done it. She’d been lusting after Dan since she saw him in the clinics. A few questioning and she found out where he lives, a little chatting and a copy of his key, a little courage and a fuck of her dreams. She wondered if she was dreaming when she heard Dan say, “Wait your turn, you sexy little minx.”

Published 
Written by saturdaynight
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments