Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First time Bondage experience

"Tie me up, tie me down!"

24
7 Comments 7
94.4k Views 94.4k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Famous Story
I'd been chatting online with a man for several weeks about getting together for my first bondage experience. I was a bit leery, since we had never met and I knew almost nothing about him. I'd seen his picture and he was an attractive man with black hair and a stocky build.

He had offered to let me come to his house which was a cabin out in the middle of the woods where he had his own personal dungeon set up in the basement. Due to the fact that I didn't know him and the secluded location of his home; I kept envisioning myself hanging from the rafters of his dungeon, bound and gagged for weeks as family and friends searched hopelessly and wondered what had become of me.

So we agreed to meet at a hotel in my hometown. We had already discussed what I would like to try and what I didn't want to try. He would bring the "equipment" and I was to just bring myself and any toys that I might want to use.

He opened the door to greet me and ushered me inside. He was a perfect gentleman as we sat at the small table in the hotel room. I hadn't noticed until he began pouring our drinks that he was missing an arm from the elbow down. The fact that he was missing an arm didn't really bother me, only the fact that he had failed to mention it and that his picture had been taken in such a way that you could not tell the arm was missing. In my book that's deceptive and I wondered what else he might be deceptive about.

As we shared a few drinks together, he told me of the childhood accident that had caused him to lose his arm. Between the drinks and the conversation we got to know each other a little better and my nerves calmed down a bit.

He showed me the rope that he had already secured under and around the bed before I had arrived. We discussed blindfolds and gags and I told him I didn't feel comfortable with the gag idea since I wouldn't be able to tell him to stop if I didn't like what was happening or something was cinched too tight. We did, however decide to use the blindfold and a set of nipple clamps that I had purchased to try that night also.

When I finally chilled out enough to start; I went into the bathroom and changed into a black negligee that snapped together at the crotch and a very tall pair of black and metal stiletto heels. Still a bit nervous, I stepped out of the bathroom. He was already standing thereat the doorway with a set of metal studded, leather wrist restraints in his hands. Each one had a metal ring on the side of it. He reached out for my left hand and wrapped one of the restraints around my wrist; securing it. He then reached out to my right hand and secured the restraint around that wrist. He positioned my body below the metal bars of the luggage shelf above the clothes rack and lifted both my arms above my head and between the bars, chaining both cuffs together above the bar so that I could not walk away.

This immediately made me feel helpless, knowing that I was his to do with as he pleased from this point on. Next he tied a blindfold over my eyes, making me shiver with excitement and a little fear. Then I felt his hands on one of my calves as he ran his finders down my leg and lifted it; setting one of my hi-heeled feet onto his bended knee as he wrapped another cuff around that ankle and silently, slowly did the same to my other foot.

He ran his hands slowly over my body. I could hear his breath getting louder and more labored as he reached up above the rack and unchained my wrists from each other. Taking me by the hands he lead me slowly, blindfolded over to the waiting ropes and the bed. He laid me across the width of the bed, feet on one side, head on the other. He slipped the rope thru each of the metal hoops on my wrist restraints. As I lay there blindfolded and nearly helpless, I was already breathing hard. Wild thoughts went through my head as he made his way to the other side of the bed where he slipped the rope on that side of the bed through the hoops on my ankle cuffs, securing me completely to the bed.

Nothing happened for a minute or two as I listened to his movements in the room I heard him remove his clothing and take another drink from his glass. I could feel his eyes on me as he sipped his whiskey and coke, and my body shifted self-consciously. The side of the bed near my feet sank as he leaned over my body. His hands parted my negligee' revealing my large, heaving breasts to his eyes and he squeezed them together; sucking them both and biting at my nipples as I arched my back to push them even further into his face. He ran a hand down my body over the mound of my pussy until he found the snaps that held my teddy together between my legs and tore them apart. Shoving a meaty finger inside me he grunted at finding me already quite moist. I was already writhing with pleasure and he had hardly touched me.

I don't know how he managed to remove my negligee' when both my hands and feet were bound by the ropes, but he did. With one quick jerk, I was completely naked except for the blindfold and stiletto's; my body quivering as I waited for his next move. As he stood quietly over me, I wondered what he was thinking. Suddenly, he lifted my body and twisted it over in one quick movement, and I was face down on the bed, without even tangling up the ropes.

JenniferCollin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JenniferCollin

Pretty damned strong for a one-armed man!

I felt his lips on the back of my right leg as he proceeded to lick my body starting at my calf, slowly up the back of my knee, licking his way past my thigh and butt, up my back and across the shoulders to make his way slowly down my left side and ending at my other foot. Then bending one knee on the bed beside me, he squeezed my ass with one hand while he slid the other between my legs and up inside me; finger-fucking me until I thought I would explode!

Still bound by the restraints, he flipped my body face up again as if I were a doll. My hands were opening and closing in frustration; trying to reach some part of his body. His lips closed over one of my breasts as he sucked them and licked them, preparing them for what was to come. I sucked in my breath sharply at the initial sharp pain as he attached the nipple clamps to first one and then the other breast.

Teasingly, he tugged lightly a couple of times at the chain that ran between the two clamps before I felt him lower his body down onto mine. It was so strange to have a man on top of me and not be able to see or feel him. He kissed me hard and there was no resistance as he slid his cock between the eager, wet lips of my pussy. I raised my hips to meet his thrusts and I came almost immediately...the delicious agony of waiting was over and I finally had him inside me. As he fucked me, he kissed my face and neck making me shiver all the more. Reaching down with his mouth, he took the chain between his teeth, and as he raised his head up to my face, the chain pulled on my clamped nipples making me groan with pleasure.

It was quite an exquisite combination of mild pain and sexual excitement each time he raised his head to pull on the chain. He kissed me again, transferring the chain to my mouth, giving me control of the tension and frequency of the chain. He started thrusting faster and harder, deeper and deeper. My body kept exploding with orgasms that I could not control as he pumped his cock in and out of me until finally with one incredibly deep thrust he groaned loudly and his juice exploded inside of me. The chain dropped from my teeth and I let out a long moan, thrusting my hips up off the mattress to meet his as I came in waves of pleasure.

We lay there for a few minutes, not wanting to separate our bodies, but eventually he raised himself up and slid the blindfold from my eyes, smiling down at me. He reached over my head and removed my wrist restraints, kissing me as I placed my stiff arms around his neck and kissed him back. It felt so good to finally be able to touch him back, but it was short-lived. He got up from the bed and bent to remove my ankle restraints.

I made my way to the bathroom on wobbly legs and grinned at myself as I saw my flushed face and eyes still bright with lust and excitement. After cleaning up a bit, I walked back out to the room as he was removing the ropes from the bed. I sipped at my drink until he finished putting away his equipment. When he was done, he sat down on the bed and we talked about the experience. And when he started to dress, I reached out to stop him. Telling him that we weren't finished yet...at least I wasn't. It was my turn to give him pleasure. He smiled and said that he wasn't able to get hard unless bondage was involved; that it had been a long time since he'd been able to cum during vanilla sex.

Not being to type to back down when I want something...I took that as a challenge. Pushing him back down on the bed, I slid up his body and kissed him, rubbing my breasts along his body as I went. I ducked my head down to his chest and grabbed one of his nipples gently between my teeth, swirling my tongue across his erect nipple. Then I kissed and licked my way down his chest, stopping at his navel, circling it with my tongue, before slipping it quickly inside of it, rewarding me with a moan of pleasure from him. Continuing my journey with my tongue, I traced my way down to his waiting cock. Taking it firmly in one hand I reached out the tip of my tongue to swirl it gently around the tip of his erection before sucking it into my mouth. Then popping it back out of my mouth I snaked and curled my tongue up and down the length of his shaft and then sucked just the bulbous end of it into my mouth. I ran my tongue and the smooth front of my teeth down the sides of his shaft, eliciting another growl. Moving down further still, I sucked and caressed his balls with my lips, drawing one and then the other into my mouth, rolling my tongue around it while it was inside my mouth.

Letting lose of his balls, I licked my way back up to the tip of his cock while my eyes found his. I believe he detected a smirk on my face and growled menacingly as he pulled me up towards him and lifted my hips to set me straight down onto his very hard, very excited shaft. I giggled to myself and then got down to the business of riding him until he couldn't stand it any more. He came in a torrent, his juices mixing with mine to run down between our bodies as he bit down on my nipple. I probably should have moved further away from him before chiding him that "he'd been cured"! That earned me a not so gentle bite on the other nipple. I guess I'll have to learn to be more careful.
Published 
Written by Noni
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments