Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Encounter Of An Online Friend

"We met for the first time in person"

8
0 Comments 0
5.8k Views 5.8k
1.9k words 1.9k words
We had never met in person, but Gingersnap1993 had amazing photos online. We had been speaking for about two weeks when we decided to meet.

We had used various websites, moving from a dating site, to snapchat, to texting each other almost obsessively because of the connection that we had made almost immediately.

She wanted to come to my house and fulfill a fantasy of mine that I 'd had for some time,. It was simple one, at least to me. I wanted her to go into a room and strip naked, exposing herself completely bare, then allow me to take advantage in any way that I saw fit.

We had made a connection in a way that she only wanted to please me, and she had almost modified her personality to meet what I had expected. In most ways she was completely anonymous to me. Of course, we had seen each other's bodies in photographs and were happy about that, but I had never heard her voice, never felt her skin, and in many ways she was a mystery to me.

During the course of our correspondence I had told her that I was very into bondage and was interested in tying her up. She told me that she had never tried anything like that but would be open to it, with the right guy. As long as she trusted him, she was willing to try anything at least once.

Deep in thought, I heard my doorbell ring. I had so much excitement and nervousness built up, that I almost levitated out of my seat, and broke into a cold sweat when the resounding "ding" filled my ears.

I walked to the door and mustered the best smile I could, and said, "Hello, it's very nice to meet you."

Examining her for the first time, I couldn't believe my eyes. She had fiery red/orange hair and was wearing a v-cut shirt and tight jeans. She had voluptuous D-cup breasts and her shirt was bare at the midriff, allowing me to see that her belly button was pierced. She was wearing a dangling ring with a rose at the end.

"Hello James, very nice to meet you, too," she said with a smile that displayed white teeth.

"Well, come in and we can get acquainted," I replied, moving aside and beckoning her in.

Still smiling, she walked past me and, as I closed the door, I couldn't help but look at her succulent ass. Her thong straps were showing just above her jeans, and thinking of what they were connected to gave me an instant semi-erection. I was lost in her motion as she walked towards my dinning room table.

"Do you mind if I sit here?" she asked, pointing towards the head of the table.

"You can sit wherever you would like," I replied almost sarcastically as I realized that I couldn't stare at that masterpiece of an ass for ever.

She sat down and I went to the kitchen. Grabbing a bottle of Grey Goose and a bottle of orange juice, I made her a Screwdriver, which during our texting, she had revealed was her favorite drink.

"I hope that you like it. I mix drinks a little bit stronger than some like it," I said.

"I like strong drinks. To me it's like foreplay: you play too long and it's almost like that's all you're trying to do," she responded and I laughed loudly.
"Well I think the same. It's fun to warm up, but it's more fun to play the game."

We sipped our drinks and talked about our favourite movies and music but I couldn't stop thinking about how much I wanted to stick my cock inside her. And I also thought how cool she was.

After a few drinks I could feel my mind starting to slip from sobriety and into the land where dreams came true.

"I need to use the restroom really fast," I told my beautiful guest.

"Take your time," said Ginger. Friends called her by that name.

In the restroom, I pulled out my throbbing cock and could feel how badly I wanted to make a move. Because of my nervousness I had tried to avoid the sex topic as much as I could. However, I wanted sex and decided that, when I left the room, I would make my intentions clear. I liked her as a person, but I was thinking with the wrong head.

I left the restroom and as I approached the table, I saw that it was empty. Walking slowly and feeling dismay that she may have left, I looked down and saw her phone on the table. It was open to a text to me, that read:

I want to help make your fantasy a reality. I'm going into the garage, and I'm going to be there for you when you are ready for me. Take your time and get what you need. My safe word is Pokemon, but you make me feel like I wont need to use it.

So many emotions had gone through my body that I felt like I was on some sort of drug. 

In my bedroom, I grabbed the required items that I needed for what I wanted to do. My mind was whirling, either from the alcohol, or euphoria. I wasn't sure which.

I then walked into my garage and saw something that I never thought I'd see. Ginger was on her back, naked, on my workout bench. She smiled as I entered and I let the door slam behind me, in a sort of trance as I gazed at her.

She had her hands above her head, legs spread wide and her ankles dangled underneath the bench.

StephanieCross
Online Now!
Lush Cams
StephanieCross

She closed her brilliant green eyes and sighed. Her flowing red hair was splayed out and I noticed that she was bitting her lip.

"I hope you know that your mine now," I said in a gruff tone.

"That's all I want, Master. Make me your little slut," she said with a slight moan. "Make me your little bitch tonight."

"You asked for it," I said and made the zip ties"zip" loud enough for her to hear.

Moving in for a closer examination, I bound her ankles together with the first set of zip-ties. Moving my fingertips lightly up her body I reached her wrists, which I tied individually to each side bar, spreading her arms.

"Now you're mine to do whatever I wanna do with you. What do you think about that, you little slut?"

"Mmm, I want you to turn me into your little whore, Master."

I slid a blindfold over her closed eyes. I took ice from a cup and slowly rubbed it around the nape of her neck. As soon as the ice hit her skin she let out a low moan and her nipples became erect. Grabbing a second piece of ice I decided to run it around her areola, making her nipples stand out even more.

As the ice hit her sensitive breasts she gave a moan and her mouth opened. She arched her back, very slightly. I decided to suck her nipples.

Closing my eyes as I began to suck, I could feel every indentation on them, and slowly nibbled and worked my tongue in a circular fashion around her puffy pink nubs. Her moans told me that I wasn't the only one getting excitement from what I was doing.

I moved my mouth lower and sucked on her belly ring for only a second, which made her moan and smile.

I stopped sucking and brought the last piece of ice to her belly button and trailed a path down towards her landing strip. Her hair was trimmed perfectly and I could see that she was a natural redhead.

As the ice touched the top of her clit she let out a loud moan. Her face tightened, and she began to tug against her restraints. I then spread her tight lips and rubbed the ice directly onto her pink clit, eliciting a loud moan. I rubbed it over her clit until the ice melted.

I then decided to suck on her clit and get a taste of her flavours on my lips, I started by licking the base of her slit, all the way up to her clit, and when I got there, I took her whole button into my mouth, and began sucking it. As I sucked, I also nibbled it very lightly, making her moan louder.

A taste of ice and her cum mixed in my mouth as I caressed her body with both hands. Bringing one hand down, I spread her lips, and started flicking her clit with my tongue, moving faster than I ever could with my hands. Looking up I could see her body bucking against her restraints. I could feel her explosive energy as she was about to cum.

Abruptly I stopped, and said, "You aren't allowed to cum yet. I'm the one that says when you cum."

"Oh god, I feel like I'm there, Master," she said in an almost breathless tone.

Grabbing her throat as I mounted her, I said, "You better not cum until I stick my cock into you. After that, you have my permission."

I pulled out my full length and feeling her damp opening against my hard eight inch shaft I whispered into her ear, "I won't be holding it in."

"Please, don't cum in me Master, anywhere but my pussy," she said in a nervous tone.

Tightening my grip on her throat I said, "I'll cum where I feel like, you little slut. If you don't like it, then you will have to deal with it."

"Yes, Master," she said.

The last statement made me smile. I knew that she knew I was in charge.

I slid my hard cock into her throbbing cunt. Feeling myself hit the end of her tight pussy I said, "Why can't I fit my entire cock into you, you little bitch?"

"Master," she said breathless, "my pussy can't handle all of what you give me."

Invigorated, I started to give her my cock as hard as I could, making her whimper and scream over and over again. Grasping her tits in my hands, I felt her body start to tighten under me. She asked, "Master, can I cum?'

I replied in a breathless tone, "If you need to cum to let me finish, then yes you can."

Feeling her juices and hearing her yell, "Master, Master," I knew that she could no longer resist. I decided to slow down, for a moment, because I could feel my cum welling up inside. As her fluids flowed, I pulled out and stroked my cock, moving to position myself above her chest.

"Master, cum for me," she almost hollered,

"Open your mouth you little slut."

I shot most of my hot cum into her mouth, some landing on her face. "Swallow my cum, you cum-sucking bitch."

After she swallowed, I removed her blindfold and she said breathlessly, "Next time, I wanna control you."

I smiled at the idea of her taking control and, looking down into her green eyes, I said with a smile, "Only if you behave."

Published 
Written by jayjay123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors