Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Finally We Meet

"Long range flirts meet to live out some of their fantasies."

9
2 Comments 2
2.1k Views 2.1k
1.4k words 1.4k words

After several months of us enjoying playing our games and exchanging messages on WhatsApp, you decide you'd like to spend some real time in my company and we arrange for you to come and visit. I book us a cottage near the coast, but this isn't just any cottage, it's a cottage that has surprises.

I ensure I arrive well in advance of you and make preparations for your arrival. Some wine in the refrigerator and a selection of new underwear along with stockings and suspender tights for you to try on. When you arrive, you find me wandering around the cottage, trying to ensure everything is arranged for your stay. Wearing loose shorts and a T-shirt following my shower. We warm to each other quickly over a couple of glasses of wine and you suggest freshening up in the shower yourself.

When you return, you're wearing one of the underwear sets I purchased for you. You look classy and incredibly sexy. I was surprised at your beauty when I saw you up close for the first time, I knew you were hot, but you surpassed what I'd imagined. But now, looking like this, you genuinely took my breath away. I've never wanted someone more than I want you now. I ask if you're ready for your first surprise, and when you nod, I explain that I'll be blindfolding you and that I have a leather collar and leash that I'll be attaching to you along with some leather cuffs for your wrists.

I see the mischief in your eyes and it excites me.

Once everything is in place, I jolt the leash, and this startles you initially. You hear a door opening and me switching on a light. We descend a single story flight of stairs and you are met with aromas of essential oils and leather. You ask where we are, and I tell you no more questions.

I place you on the bed on your knees with your arms outstretched in front of you, cuffs shackled to the wall and stretching you. I want you like this so I can come up behind you, kiss, lick, and nibble my way along your neck, across your back down to your bum. I want to gently bite your bum cheeks and slip your panties down your nyloned legs and off. Kissing up the back of your thighs, I use my hands to open you wide, scooping my arms under your legs and pull you up level with my face as you dangle face down by your cuffed wrists attached to the wall.

I trace my tongue along the line of your groin, teasing you open, then pulling your pussy lips apart with my mouth. Circling around you, I decide to go further and lick your perineum, the tender area between your pussy and your arsehole. I move further. I couldn't resist your arse with it in front of me like this. I start licking away at you using my stiff tongue, I push hard around the edge of your arsehole, going around and around it, then lapping at you with a flat tongue, before sticking it right inside you so you can feel my head moving as I tongue fuck your arse.

After I've opened you with my tongue, I slowly ease a smooth metallic butt-plug into you, and after some resistance, it slides inside so that there's only a flat round bit showing. Then I move to unclip your wrist cuffs from the chain attaching you to the wall. I lay you on your back with your head leaning back over the edge of the bed. With the butt plug now slid nicely into place and you slowly relaxing to accommodate it, you and I both feel the excitement of how vulnerable you are like this, with your bum being gently stretched by the plug. I can't resist kneading your arse cheeks with my big hands and watching the plug move around, wondering what it feels like inside you.

Your hands are together and fastened to a hook on the floor. You're lying on the bottom of the bed now. I bend over you and tease your mouth with my tongue. I can never resist you for long and we kiss passionately, tongues around each other's and deeply turned on. I feel it starting to arouse me more and more, my cock starting to bulge in my shorts. Your blindfold now removed, I lower myself above you so my balls are above your face and you stretch out your tongue, flicking away at them. Your mouth feels incredible as I lower myself more and you gently suck and lick my balls and watch my cock twitch and dance until its fully erect. I slide backwards so the shaft runs over your tongue until you feel the tip meet your mouth. It's not even twitching now, I'm so aroused, it's rigid and throbbing.

BellaCollinss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BellaCollinss

As you lick the underside of my cock, I take your breasts in my hands and lean over to lick them, gently to start, then getting firmer with my tongue, sucking them into my mouth with my lips, eventually taking your nipples in-between my teeth and pulling them. I love the noises you're making now.

You take the head of my cock into your mouth eagerly, the feeling is bliss, almost indescribable pleasure. I lick my way down from your tits, loving the taste of you as my tongue glides over your body. I reach over and pull your legs apart and towards me so that my arms are holding your legs in place, my elbows behind your knees and we're in a 69 position with me above.

You're so wet, I can feel you working the tip of my cock with your mouth, it's amazing. I lean in and starting licking up your juices, you taste and smell out of this world, it makes me dizzy as I search all around you with my mouth, tongue starting to lightly touch the hood of your clitoris, the tip gently teasing you.

I feel your body react and you take me from your mouth and let out a sigh of pleasure. Nothing turns me on more than knowing you're building up towards orgasm. Your hips move in rhythm with my tongue. You slip my cock out of your mouth again and lick along my body across the pubic line where some precum has leaked, and as I lick your clitoris, gently, but never leaving it, you firmly lick that pre cum off of my body and then suck my swollen cock back into your mouth. You start to move more urgently and the noises you make are louder and I know you're almost there. I use one hand to press the butt plug in and out of you, watching your body grip it.

You're sucking me so deep now, I'm fighting my own orgasm. It occurs to me that we hardly know each other, I don't even know if you want me to cum like this. Your body tightens and you tense up and I sense you're going to cum as the first wave of your orgasm takes over your body, my cock out of your mouth again as you groan and writhe, your body shaking and twitching. I Feel the thrill of your orgasm and we move together, your pussy pressing into my face, then shaking as you move yourself away, then dipping tentatively back onto my face, against my tongue for more, your body twitching over and over.

Your arms pulling at your restraints, You take me back inside your mouth and suck and lick me even harder, pulling me deeper into your mouth and throat. I can't hold back any longer. The force of my cum takes you by surprise and it makes your head jolt back, but you keep going, the cum spurting from me, you can feel me shuddering and my cock twitching and pulsing. I grunt and moan as I empty into you but I don't push myself into your mouth. Your hands are restrained, but you are in charge in this moment. You carry on licking and sucking long after all my cum has left me. I'm so sensitive as you tease the tip in your mouth. I can take no more and have to move away.

Both smiling, I reach under you and untie your hands. We kiss again. You tell me that it was a nice surprise; I tell you I haven't finished with you yet, and that things are about to get a little rougher...

Published 
Written by Doog
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments