Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fill me up

"It finds you at unexpected places"

9
7 Comments 7
8.9k Views 8.9k
5.0k words 5.0k words
He saw her at the car park of the local superstore. A large blue shopping bag, thrown around her shoulder hid almost all her upper body from him. Wearing casual jeans, black top and pink lacy pumps, first she didn't seem anything extraordinary. Apart from her ass. Her ass was impeccable. No doubt, she spent a fair amount of time at the gym perfecting it.

He watched her striding towards her car with long, airy steps, as if she was dancing on clouds. Her auburn ponytail swung rhythmically from side to side. Then he saw her smile, a smug smirk that said 'I own the fucking universe.' Whether she noticed him or not, he wasn't sure. Behind her dark sunglasses, her eyes didn't give a hint. But he had to know the reason for that smile and more than anything, he wanted to be the one, making her smile like that.

His mind was in overdrive trying to come up with a chat up line, anything really, anything to make her stop and talk to him. But she was gone, already at her car, tossing her bag on the passenger seat of a black Nissan, then she went on to return her trolley to the bay.

He walked towards her, his steps hurried, but nothing close to the airiness of her steps. By the time he was close enough to say anything, she was starting her engine. Dumbstruck, he walked back to his car and decided to follow her.

She didn't make it very hard, as she was just heading to the petrol station next door. But instead of parking at one of the pumps she steered left to the air/water station. He pulled up to the adjacent pump stalking her, first from the safety of his car, then getting out. He was watching her every move. He saw her unscrew her tyre caps, feed 20p into the machine, which came alive with a loud buzzing sound. She set the correct pressure, then bent down to her front left tyre, disappearing from his view. He started filling up his car even though it was still nearly full.

When she reappeared, she was pulling the hose towards the front of her car with the same ballerina steps, but now going backwards. She pulled the hose to the max and when it reached its full length, it slightly jerked her body back. Stepping to her front right tyre, she turned and pulled the hose across her stomach. With the hose binding her to the vehicle, she bent down resting her bottom against the side of the car and attached the tube to the valve. Only three feet away she was and 'Only a few words away.' he thought.

He wondered why did she wrap the dirty cord around her stomach, maybe for stopping the hose reeling back, he did not know, but it was fucking sexy. It made him want to tie her up, in the same fashion, with the rope cutting into her skin just underneath her small breasts. Then she looked at him, pushing her glasses up her forehead with her free hand.

Large hazel eyes, wide with an expression of a deer looking into the headlights, recognising her fate, but powerless to do anything to stop the collision.

He was at the wheel, with the power to steer away or step on the brake, but he wasn't about to do either.

'Wow,' she thought. 'look, what we have here.'

The first thing she noticed was his black hair. She had a weak spot for black hair. Ever since that beautiful model ex of hers... It was short on the side and at the back, longer at the front, spiked up. He had a tattoo on his neck, it looked like part of a dragon. She wanted to have a closer look, tearing off his black T-shirt, that clung to his tight biceps. They were not sculpted gym muscles, but belonged to someone, who spent his day doing hard physical labour. And the way he held the nozzle, like those sexy half naked firemen in those charity calendars.

'Hey, boy, you could fill me up, too, any time.' she wanted to call out but instead she curled her lips into a pouted smile that said 'Would you?'

'Are you ok, there? Do you need any help?' he enquired. She wanted to say, 'Yes.' but then she understood, that he meant, help with the tyres.

'Nah, I'm alright, thanks.'

Very disappointed puppy eyes looked back at her, so she decided to throw in a lifebuoy.

'But actually...do you know any good mechanic? Stupid front tyres keep deflating. I have to come here every week.'

'In fact, I do know one.' he said. 'Wait there.'

He replaced the nozzle and leaned into his car retrieving a pen and a small notepad. He came over to her and started writing. When he was finished, he tore off the sheet and handed it to her. She smelled delicious, like some exotic fruit, mango and coconut maybe.

'This is the mechanic.' he circled the first number on the checkered sheet. 'Tom' was written above the number.

'And this,' he circled the second number, 'is me'.

'Matt' was written above that one.

'You know, just in case you need anything else. Anything at all.' he said with a suggestive grin.

'Like mowing my lawn.' she giggled.

'Anything, really. Just give me a call.' And with that, he was walking back to his car. All self-possessed in confidence, that she will call, sooner or later. Sooner, rather than later was his guess.

'It was nice to meet you, Matt.' she called after him, tasting his name on her lips.

'And it was nice meeting you,..'

'Leni, my name is Leni.'

That is such a cute name he taught, getting into his car

As soon as she got home, she wanted to call him. She was still too full of energy even after her dance class. 45 minutes intense workout is nothing when you have the kids away for the weekend and you finally have your 8 hours sleep. She lifted up her phone and typed in his number, then she forced herself to put the phone down, onto the table.

While she was cooking dinner and doing the dishes the voice in her head kept on nudging her towards her phone.

'Call him. Call him.'

She tried to keep herself busy, but at 6 pm she couldn't restrain herself any longer. She picked up the phone and without hesitation this time, she pressed 'call'.

He didn't answer.

'What if he gave me the wrong number.' she panicked for a brief second. 'Impossible.'

Suddenly she was not hungry anymore and pushed her plate of steaming korma away on the table. Then her phone buzzed. It was him.

'Hi, it's Matt. Just got a missed call from you.'

'It's Leni.' When he didn't say anything she added, 'We've met at the petrol station this morning.'

'I remember.' She could see him smiling at the other end of the line.

'Listen, you said to call you, if I need help with anything. Well, one of my bedrooms needs to be painted and I'm really, really bad at diy.' she lied. She was quite capable of doing projects like that. She already painted all her bedrooms herself after her ex had moved out, but that was the best, she could come up with. 'I don't know whether you are willing to do that sort of thing.' she said hesitantly noticing the silence at the other end.

'I can go over later and have a look.' he said. 'Let's say, nineish. Is that ok?

'Perfect.' she said maybe a bit too readily. 'I'll text you my address.'

'See you later.'

'See you.'

As she was nervously pacing the living room, her more cautious alter ego wanted to know: 'Why do you keep bringing strangers home?' But it was very rare that she listened to her.

When at 9:07 he knocked on the door, she opened it without a second thought. If only she knew, what she welcomed into her home...

He looked hot as hell. Bit of a stubble here, a rock star leather jacket there, a pair of big dark hungry eyes and she was already weak in the knees. He threw his jacket on one of the hooks and followed her inside.

'Would you like a glass of wine or a beer maybe?' she asked looking into the fridge. 'Well, wine or Corona, that's the only beer I have.'

'Corona is ok.'

She took two misty bottles out of the fridge.

'Glass or bottle?'

'Bottle will do.'

She popped the bottles open , then bent down and opened one of the cabinets to take out a chopping board, a knife from one of the drawers and a lime from the fruit basket.

She cut it up into six small, even wedges and propped one onto each bottle.

He was watching her as her small index finger pushed the lime inside the bottle with a 'plop'. Her nails were painted silver, matching the colour of her eyeshadow . Her eyes were also lined coal and her lashes had a touch of mascara. He noticed that unlike that morning, she was also wearing blood red lipstick. It wasn't a loud, fake one that make you look cheap, it was just a touch of colour on her small, cute lips.

'So what's your story, Leni? Is Leni short for anything?' he asked leaning against the kitchen counter with his back.

'It's short for Alena. My life story? Divorced last year, two kids. Nothing exciting. I work for a travel agency and travel around Europe quite a lot. And you?'

'One little girl, she is four. After we separated, her mum moved down to Poole, probably just to punish me and piss me off, so I don't see her too much. And I am a landscape gardener.' He also punched his lime wedge into the bottle and had a taste.

'Then you probably seen the lack of landscape in my front garden.' she laughed.

'I've seen much worse, trust me' he said curling his lips around the rim of the bottle. She really doubted it. There is not much worse then broken up concrete, with weeds sticking up in the cracks. That was meant to be one of her next projects.

'Maybe one day you could draw me a plan and we discuss the price' she said sipping her beer.

'I already have a price on mind,' he said with a mysterious smile. She tilted her head questioningly. 'you.' His sexy, wet pout made up for the lousy chat up line.

He leaned in to kiss her neck. She tasted just as good as she smelled. Mango, definitely mango.

He wanted another taste of her and maybe a bite too . He noticed that the top two buttons of her white, almost see through blouse were undone. 


'So inviting.' he thought. Other than a blouse s he was wearing black skin-tight jeans with diamante studs sewn around both the front and the back pockets, low heeled silver sandals. Around her neck, a white lace choker. He wondered, whether the similarity to having a collar was intentional.

He went on to open the third button of her blouse, while his lips were tasting hers. He kissed her beautiful, open cleavage and traced the now visible bra line with his fingertips.

She gave out a long sigh.

When he opened the fourth button his tongue was brushing over her collarbone.

She reached under his black polo neck shirt with both of her hands. Her fingers were dancing on his ribs first, as if she was playing the piano, then she trailed them towards his back. Her fingertips dug into his flesh pulling him closer, inviting, demanding his closeness.

His lips wandered back to her mouth for a hungry kiss, while he continued his work on the buttons. There was only two left when he slid his palms under her blouse cupping her breasts.

Her nipples were so hard, unnaturally hard in fact. He pulled down the fabric of her bra covering her breasts to have a peek. Just as he suspected…

Her nipples were pierced. Small silver barbells in each of them.

'Whoa, you should have warned me.' He said looking at her surprised.

'I’m warning you now, they are very sensitive.'

He tore off the rest of her blouse with a sudden bold move of his hand. Then quickly got rid of her bra too to get a much closer look.

'So cute and sexy.' When did you have them done?' 

'Last year, a gift to myself after the divorce.' she smiled.

'Did they hurt?'

'Fucking hell, they did, but now they are the best thing ever.'

'I bet they are sensitive.' He pinched the right one between his fingers and didn’t let go, studying her face.

'They've always been, but now they are "supersensitive".' she grinned.

'I like the sound of that.' he said reaching up to her left one, rolling, kneading it between his fingers. Then he started exploring with his tongue. His hand gently supporting her right breast, his tongue sketching around the little barbell, gently trying to push it from side to side.

'And I bet you play with them all the time.'

She blushed.

It suddenly became quite hot in there and he pulled off his shirt, too . She reopened her eyes and was taking in the sight with a pleased beam. Her palm stroked his perfect chest. His tattoo was of a dragon, a rather large one. It was drawn mainly over his shoulder, with its head on his chest and tail on the back of his neck, almost as if it was sitting on his shoulder ready to attack whoever came too close. It wasn't a scary one though, luckily, as she did not like weird, scary tattoos. Skulls, for example usually freaked her out a little. It was artistic Japanese style. He also had a band on his other arm, made of stars and other astral symbols. It added a mystical layer to his beauty. It made her want to learn his story and explore all of him.

He undid her her jeans button and zip and with his hands under her arms, lifted her up onto the counter and continued his work on her nipples.

His mouth had the slightest taste of metal, so he reached for his bottle.

There was something really sexy about him drinking. Maybe his thirst, as if it was foreshadowing the long, sweaty journey they were about to take or maybe just the way his lips curled around the rim.

GabrielaSton
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GabrielaSton

It was such a turn on to stop, to look, to think, to fully comprehend the situation, to lose themselves in a bubble of hope and daydreams.

Then he had an idea; reaching to his left he picked up a few lime wedges off the chopping board and squeezed one above each nipple.

'So thirsty.' he implied, his mouth and tongue tasting her, licking the juices off of every inch of her little, hard, attention seeking nipples.

She softly purred like a kitten, holding him firmly, pulling him closer by his shoulders
His hands wandered down to her thighs.

'You taste exotic. I want to taste you everywhere. ' he said greedily, his mouth sucking on her nipples, his fingers tickling her tummy, trailing alongside the waist of her jeans, playing just underneath her undone jeans button, but he did not make a further move.

She was getting edgy. She wanted him inside her, inside her hotness. Just one finger or his tongue, anything really, but she wanted to feel him.

He still did not make a move. He seamed to be enjoying his newly found toys and decided to be an annoying tease.

She pulled him closer and purred in his ear 'Pleeease.'

She learned very early in life, what a powerful world that was. Quite possible the most powerful word of all. It really was "the magic word" . And she loved using it, perfecting it throughout the years so by now it was unrejectable. It also kind of merged together with 'need' and sounded somewhat like 'Please, I need'.

Part of him ached to give her what she wanted; to tear her jeans and knickers off, stick all his fingers into her hungry little cunt, have a taste of her - most definitely - wildly running juices, then impale her onto the kitchen counter fucking her hard, getting lost in the sight of her swinging ponytail, then grabbing her by it and bite into her neck, into her flesh, as he come.

But the other part of him urged to tease her further, wanted to see how far she can be pushed , until she will be begging on her knees. This 'please' was all cute and would surely work on some, but he was more than that, he wanted more than that. He knew that once her needs are fulfilled, that desperate look in her eyes will never ever return again. And he was in love with that look. He wanted to take a photo and keep it for ever. Or he wanted it to last so long that it will forever be embedded into his mind, burning the imprint into his retina.

So he decided not to deliver her wish. Not just yet. His hands were trembling as he took them off of her, as if they were not designed for not touching her.

'What is he doing.' She thought, her need pulsating between her legs. 'Such an evil tease. I need him to touch me for fuck's sake. Maybe he is not turned on enough. Maybe I should suck him off.' She tried to slide off the counter, but his hands kept her fixedly on top.

'You, stay there.' He said firmly. 'Stop being so fucking impatient.' She had to learn who was in charge here.

'Impatient.' How she despised that word and how it often was being said to describe her.

But she couldn't help it. That was just her, the little energiser bunny, one of her exes used to call her that. One who never wasted time and always got what she wanted. Well, almost always.

'I need you to touch me.' She declared demandingly.

'I am touching you.' he said fondling her breasts, biting on her nipple teasingly. 'Is it not enough?'

His smirk was less sexy, more borderline irritating this time.

'I want your fingers inside me.' Her voice was sharp, urgent and slightly aggressive.

'The thing, you see, Leni, - he added her name for emphasis - is, that I actually prefer hearing begging to orders. His body was now withdrawn, his eyes distant. His hands were pinning her thighs onto the marble counter, but otherwise he was not touching her body any longer.

'Pleeease.' She tried again. But it did not seem to be working. He was l ooking right through her, as if she was made of glass, staring at nothing in particular.

'I’m sorry,'he said with mimicked sadness, 'you have to try harder than that'.

She understood, that she found her match. It was good. She liked to be challenged, she liked to be played with.

'The thing, you see, Matt, is that since I first saw you at that petrol station, filling up your car. I thought, "Wow, I wish he filled me up, too".

He gave a gleaming smile. 'And I can assure you, I will… at some point. But actually, do you want to know what I had in mind when I first saw you?'

A dark shadow crossed over his face and his provocative eyes were communicating something like this:
'So we like to play dirty, do we? You found your sport, little one.'

'Yes, dying to.'

'When I saw you with the hose around your stomach, I though being tied up suits you.'

She was a bit shocked. Shocked in a good way. That one sentence brought new promise of prosperity into the future. Now not only she was about to have some fantastic sex, she finally found someone with the same dark side. The endless possibilities sent her fantasies into overdrive.

But of course, nothing prepares you for the reality.

With one sudden move he pulled his belt from his jeans and even before she had time to think anything of it, he gathered her hands and tied it around her wrists. They went around her slim arms three times, before he could fasten it on her wrists. But when he did, it was secure. It was unbreakable.

'Just as I thought,' he admired, 'suits you.'

He spun her around and pushed her against the counter, her bound arms displayed helplessly on the grey marble top. He pulled off her jeans and knickers.

'Open your legs.' he growled. 'Your ass out.'

She did as she was ordered.

He inspected her pussy and noted, that he has never seen anybody so dripping wet.

A wooden spoon taken from the utensils jar was his weapon of choice and he was so quick to deliver the first blow to her bare bottom, that she didn't have time to object or even just to realise what was about to happen.

She hissed as the pain spread in her left cheek. Her body tensed up for the next blow, but he held off. He marvelled at the quickly spreading redness on her delicate skin.

Then he spanked her again and again alternating between her cheeks.They were not particularly hard blows, but it was the uncertainty of when, where and how hard the next whack will happen. The suspence, anticipation kept her on the brink, on the borderline between pleasure and pain. Her senses were tightrope walking between torture and bliss.

Between the blows she felt the cold marble counter under her arms and breast and her bottom on fire.

She was making sounds of pleasure with the occasional curse when he hit her sightly roughly.

With every single slap she pushed her hips closer, into the wood of the cabinet, and raised herself until she was on her toes, the muscles in her thighs and calves were flexed to the maximum and he noticed she was holding her breath for the next blow. So he waited until she was breathless and could not hold it any longer. She exhaled with a full body tremble.

The next swat bit hard on her thigh. Her knees buckled, all her muscles loosened, as her upper body collapsed on the counter, her head dropped on her bound arms.

'Please.' she heaved.

'Pull yourself together.' was his only answer. She raised her head again arching her back, expecting whatever came next. It was the most cruel so far, across both of her cheeks.

'Please, stop.' she whimpered.

'Do you want me to stop?'

'No.'

'Can't make up your mind?' he chuckled. 'Here, let me decide it for you. Open your legs wider. Push you ass out. Just like that. Good girl. Wow, you seem to be rather enjoying this, miss... Mind if I continue?' He placed the spatula on her swollen pussy and playfully gave them a few whacks.

She quivered under his touch.

Then she saw him tossing the spatula into the sink and pulling a metal serving spoon from the jar. The metal was cold, smooth and lingered just long enough to leave her wanting more.

When he grabbed her ponytail and pulled it downwards, making her look up the ceiling, she whinged like a puppy.

'So on edge. You think you could cum like this?'

'Yes. Pleeease don't stop.'

He laughed. 'Such a naughty girl. Open wide.'

He continued spanking her wet pussy with the oversized spoon, making squelching sounds as he did.

She was held in position by her hair and she never felt so helpless and used in her life.

She couldn't help it and she came with a sudden jerk of her body and a small squirt. It wasn't like any of the orgasms she ever had before. It was a brisk lightning, a mere bodily reaction. Her mind was still on the edge wanting more. She was not fulfilled, not spent. It was certainly not one of those orgasms after which you want to light up a post coital cigarette.

'Did you just came?' he asked making her turn her head to the left so he can look at her face.

She shook her head as much as she could with him still holding her ponytail firmly.

'It did look like that.'

'Was it the kind of orgasm they often describe in books as a lightning?' she suddenly wandered. It sucked regardless.

'I'm not sure.' she heaved.

'You are not sure?' he said mockingly then laughed. 'Either way, it is my time to get some fun.' he declared.

He pushed her to the floor by her shoulder and started undressing. He took off his T-shirt, then his jeans. His black hipsters did close to nothing hiding his hard-on.

She crawled to him on her knees and kissed his bulge through the fabric of his boxers and held out her still bound hands expecting him to untie them. But he simply shook his head.

He rolled down his shorts to reveal more tattoos just at the top of his thigh and a stunning, slightly curved, fully erect penis.

'Open your mouth.' he instructed and looking into his eyes she realised, that even though she was faced with his throbbing cock and couldn't wait to taste it, it was his look and his words that really turned her on.

'Keep talking to me.' she wished as she obediently opened up for him.

He pushed in with a plopping sound as her lips closed around him. With her arms still bound underneath he was in complete control.

'Use your tongue.' he requested pulling out.

She licked it's mushroom head, as if it was the most delicious lollipop. It was. She softened her tongue and swirled it around its head then the shaft. Her lips occasionally nibbled on the side of it. She was not used to not being able to use her hands. She wanted to grab it, stroke it up and down, take his hardened balls in her palm, but she couldn't. It was a unnatural, unfamiliar feeling. She did experiment with restraints before, she even owned a pair of handcuffs, but they were mostly used by her unimaginative ex, to tie her to the bedframe and fuck her from behind. It was fun at first, but became quite dull after the hundredth time.

She wondered if this one will turn into a bore after a while. Is it his kink, to tie her hands and use her mouth and he was now?

'In.' he commanded curtly.

Even if it was. She liked it. She liked to be used and ordered around. The small puddle on the floor underneath was a reminder just how much she enjoyed it.

They did a few more rounds of in and out, licking and sucking and she learned the rhythm, the length and he didn't need to say anything after a while.

Then he suddenly said. 'Enough.' and instructed her to back up slightly on her knees and kneeled down himself in front of her.

Her pussy was hot and open as he reached for her.

'You have no idea...' he breathed into her neck, into her ear as he pulled her closer with his other arm around her neck.

She was on the brink of coming again.

'But, no not tonight.' he said. his voice was heavy and pained. It wasn't meant to be a teasing game for her. It was a game, a challenge. To control her, he had to control himself but something inside him made him play this game.

He wanted her, where she was, on the edge as long as he could keep her.

She was like a beautiful wild bird, he found. Keep giving her crumbs and she will stay. Fill her up and she will fly away.

This was playing on his mind as he took the belt off her wrists. He stood up.

'Hand up, palm on the back of your neck.' he said. He re-tied it around her wrist, then around the back of her neck then the other wrist.

'Elbows out.'

She could have lifted her arm and untangle herself, but she didn't. She liked to be on display for him. Her breast proudly at attention.

'Make me come,' he was more pleading than ordering this time. She looked up to him with unbelieving, questioning Bambi eyes.

'You heard me,' he said 'Make me come'.

She hesitantly opened her lips and he forced his full length in. She has never felt so dirty and used in her life and she never felt so dazzling.

When he filled her mouth with cum, she was depleted, pleased, contented. When he gathered up his clothes. She asked him matter-of-factly, 'Are you going to leave me here like this?'

He nodded.

'But you are coming back, right?'

'Don't be silly, of course I'm coming back. Just getting some rope.'
Published 
Written by Annie_S
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments