Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Liverpool Street Station

10
0 Comments 0
2.7k Views 2.7k
890 words 890 words

Author's Notes

"This is not my usual thing - I'm not a great lover of watersports. But thanks to an online lady-friend who beged me to write her something - this one’s for you Bev."

You took the train down to meet me in London, as arranged.

We were texting during your journey, and by the time you reach Liverpool Street, you're feeling horny and wet, and you can't wait to get hold of me.

I meet you at the end of the platform where we kiss, and I tell you to follow me. I walk you to the toilets and ask you to wait for me while I use them.

About three minutes later, I pop my head around the door and beckon you to come closer. I take your hand and pull you inside. You're a little shocked, but you see it's empty, so you follow me to the sinks, where I drop my trousers to reveal my already hard cock. I order you to suck me, but to keep standing. You bend at the waist and take me in your mouth, sucking greedily at my throbbing dick.

After a few seconds, I hold your head in my hands as it bobs in my crotch, and I loudly say, "Out you come, boys." You hear the cubicle doors behind you click open, and footsteps approaching. You look past me at the mirrors lining the wall, to see at least four strange men, stroking their cocks in their hands, looking greedily at you. You try to get up, but I hold you hard against my cock, still deep in your mouth.

"Line up, boys, this dirty slut loves a cock inside her. Who's first?" You feel your dress being lifted and your panties being pulled roughly down, and a hard cock forcing its way into your wet pussy. He starts to fuck you, pushing you harder onto my cock with each thrust. There are only a few hard strokes before he grunts and you feel his hot cum filling your pussy. You glance in the mirror to see him turn away, grinning, and the next in the line reaches for your hips. You feel him slip straight in, right up to his balls. The previous man's spunk makes your pussy even wetter and easier to slide into.

“Oh, baby,” he grunts. “I like a nice, ‘airy cunt,” he says, as he spreads your bum cheeks and slams his big cock roughly into you. As he fucks your poor pussy for all he's worth, a new man comes into the toilet.

"Over here, mate," I tell him. "Don't bother with the urinals - filthy Bev here loves to be used like a slut. Just get your cock out and piss on her. She loves it".

The guy in your pussy finds this all too much and, with a huge groan, he shoots his load into you. The next in line, a big, broad-shouldered man with a long skinny dick, takes his place. A little bloke who was next didn't want to fuck you, he just wanted to watch my cock fucking your face, and as he stood looking, he began wanking himself furiously and eventually shot his load at your face, covering your cheek and hair with his sperm.

LittleXAngel
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LittleXAngel

Again and again, your pussy gets fucked and filled with spunk, as man after man empties his load inside you. As one man leaves, another comes in, and soon you lose count of how many there have been. Your arse doesn't escape the attention either, and you felt at least three of the men toying with your pink sphincter. You knew fearfully that they wanted to fuck your tight arse hole. Luckily, I told them it was off limits, so they made do with just slapping it and making it red and sore as they used your pussy to relieve themselves and their hard, hairy cocks. Soon, your pussy is oozing with spunk as the next one pushes inside.

There's piss dripping from your soaking clothes and body as there have been at least four or five men who have used you instead of the toilet. There was even one who didn't want to fuck you but wanted to wank between your tits while you got fucked and sucked me. You had to twist your body to let him get between your heavy hangers, and when he shot his load, it sprayed all over them, some of it splashing on your chin. Then, he pissed on you, soaking your dress even more with his foul-smelling urine.

And throughout it all, your face was pressed hard against my cock.

When at last I shoot my load into your mouth and you've licked it clean, I let you stand upright on shaking legs. You feel all the mixed spunk and piss begin to drip out of you to join the large pool of it on the floor at your feet. You see the last two guys left in the toilet, wanking as you stand up with your tits all wet and covered in sticky fluids. Together they move forward, and I tell you to wank them. You grip their cocks and begin to pull them, hard and fast, and very quickly they add their spunk to the rest of the mess all over you. They leave with sheepish grins on their faces, leaving us alone in the toilet at last.

"Now, let's go get you cleaned up, Bev,” I say. “I've got lots more planned for us!"

 

Published 
Written by SirDen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors