Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Domination Fantasy Explored, Part 2

"A fantasy about taking control... continued..."

10
4 Comments 4
9.3k Views 9.3k
1.0k words 1.0k words
You’re in the shower washing up. I’m relaxing on the couch basking in the physical and emotional euphoria of an amazing experience. Tonight has been fucking fantastic so far. But the night’s still young, there’s plenty of opportunity for more fun. And I could really use a drink. We’ll just have to play the rest by ear.

With that settled, I join you in the bathroom. You’re taking a hot and relaxing shower, the steam is thick and heavy. I watch your silhouette through the shower curtain as you wash the physical evidence of getting royally fucked off of your sexy body. This is one hell of an enticing view, one I’m mesmerized by until you turn the water off and slide the curtain open.

You catch me staring at you while leaning on the counter. I’m completely nude and already semi-erect again. You saunter over to me, the wicked grin returning, and lean into me. You give me a soft kiss on the lips, but you’re insistently pressing your stomach into my dick.

“Not yet, sexy,” I say as I step around you. “Why don’t we go out and grab a drink?”

Your grin only gets bigger as you run a finger from my chest to my groin and tease, “But you told me to only wear panties and my heels. You wouldn’t want me to go out basically naked, would you?”

“I’ve created a monster,” I laugh as I hop in the shower, “Tell you what, wear a skirt and we’ll call it even.” We could definitely have fun with you in a skirt.

You give me a fake, teasing pout as you step out. I clean myself up and dry off as quickly as possible. I find you half-dressed in the bedroom, wearing nothing but heels and a skirt. I laugh to myself and try to push aside my growing arousal. There’s plenty of time for that later. I dress just as quickly as I showered. You’re ready to go a few minutes later so we head out.

We show up to a local neighborhood dive bar. You’re still wearing that sexy skirt and heels along with a thin white blouse. We find a table along the wall and I make a mental note that we have a little privacy. After a few drinks, you’re looking even better and I’m losing what little control I have left.

“You look sexy as hell,” I tell you before wrapping my arm around you and lean in for a kiss.

You smile as I pull away, clearly enjoying the mood and the kiss. I'm smiling too, but for a different reason. I've got an idea. My hand slides to the small of your lower back and I work my fingers under your skirt. My hand continues to your ass and I take a moment to get a good feel of you, but just a moment.

EmaLorens
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmaLorens

My hand continues downward, sliding between you and the seat. You fidget as you realize where my hand is going. You give me a worried look but there's the slightest of smirks on your lips. You lift up slightly as my hand comes to a rest. Palm down, knuckles up...right underneath your pussy with only your panties in the way.

"Relax," I say. It's somewhere between a command and a suggestion. I want you to enjoy this, but I don't want you to back out.

You let yourself settle back onto my hand. I can feel your heat and you're soaking my hand. You fucking love this. That only encourages me to go further.

"Work yourself against my hand," I command. It's no suggestion this time.

You give me a nervous smile as you begin to subtly rock your hips and grind yourself against my knuckles. Your mouth opens slightly and your breath grows more rapid.

"Keep going," I whisper. I don't need to be forceful now, you're totally into this.

You lean forward and put your elbows on the table to steady yourself and give you more leverage. Your grinding becomes more fervent as your hips dig down into my knuckles. Nobody has any clue what's going, we're concealed by the table and dim lights. Time to up the ante.

I gently tap your arm to get your attention. You look to me briefly, then my free hand. I reached for, and unzip, my jeans. Your eyes never leave my hand as I pull my rock hard dick out of my pants.

"Jerk me off," I tell you. You stare into my eyes with a mischievous grin as you reach for me. I let out a gasp as your fingers wrap around me. You begin to stroke me to the same rhythm as your grinding. I'm just sitting there as you play with my dick and use my hand to bring us both pleasure. And I'm so damned close to my release.

"I want you to cum," I whisper.

You groan at my words. Your hips begin rocking side to side as you press yourself into my hand. Your grip on my cock gets harder.

"Cum, baby...now," I command.

You cover your mouth with your hand as you thrust down onto my knuckles one more time. Your eyes screw shut. Your body stiffens. You let out a stifled moan. And then I feel it. You drench my hand as your body is rocked by your orgasm. I can't help but follow your release as I shoot my load underneath the table, covering your hand with my cum.

After you regain your composure, I lean in and whisper to you, "Lick your hand clean."

You give me another wicked grin as follow my command. I can't get the thought of you doing what I say out of my head as we finish our drinks. I also can't help but wonder where this is heading next.

Published 
Written by Sicarium
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments