Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Diaries of Ceres and Taliya -Part two: Taliya- P1

"Part two: Taliya (its backwards sorry about that its before Ceres's part)"

4
0 Comments 0
6.4k Views 6.4k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Chapter one:

It was a glorious morning, a crisp day that promised much for me.  No one was up as yet.  By that I mean master John, Mistress Julia or even little Ceres, who snored away like the baby she acted like at times.  Okay, a just turned  eighteen year old girl, but a baby to my grown up twenty four year old self.  Why was I creeping around at five in the morning, when all self respecting people were asleep, tucked under their covers?   Both Ceres and I had uncompleted chores to do, immediately, before our owners awoke.  Owners, you ask?  Is this one of those eighteenth century Deep South slave narratives?  No, this actually takes place around the turn of the twenty first century, in modern day America, land of the free, home of the brave, and those of us living the alternative lifestyle where we chose to be submissive.  For those who are not familiar with it continue reading.

 

“Ceres… sweetie… wake up,”  I said loudly, shoving her shoulder to get her up.  Sometimes she slept like she was dead.  It had been a late night we had before, but those chores were not going to get done by themselves.  We really had to do them, like yesterday.

 

“Ta-Taliya…’ she yawned.  Her breath could kick butt before she brushed.  I turned away hastily.  “What time is it?”  Her eyes were barely open; she turned on her right side, pulling the covers over her head.  I yanked them back.

 

“It’s about five in the morning, Ceres.  Get up: we have chores to do now!” I said, a frantic note creeping into my voice.  Ceres wasn’t budging.

 

“Liya! Calm down! OKAY!”  she almost shouted angrily.  Damn!  Why did she have to be so loud.  I… we needed to get a move on our chores.  I knew what would happen if didn’t, and that was not what I was looking for today.  Being subtle was not working.  I grabbed her covers, ripping them from the bed.  Grabbing her arm I dragged her sleepy ass out of her damn bed into the hallway, smack into… Mistress Julia.  Shit!  Her hawk-like gaze gave me chills.  Ceres didn’t appear to notice.  She was almost asleep again on the floor.

 

“Taliya, what are you two doing?” she said between clenched teeth.  I know she was playing stupid, or maybe just crazy.  But I could only think that.  She was my mistress, after all.

 

“Our chores, ma’am.  We were getting an early start, and didn’t mean to wake you.”  I said, my head lowered.  Why was she playing dumb?  She knew what the real deal was!

 

“This is too damn early!  Get your asses back to bed now, do you understand me?”  Mistress Julia stormed, almost spitting in rage.  We skirted back in fear.

 

“Yes ma’am,” we said in unison.  Ceres lost no time in running her mouth.

 

“I told you, Liya.  You don’t fucking listen.  You almost got us in trouble!”  Mistress was still in the hallway, making sure we returned to our respective bedrooms.   She made her authority known again to us.

 

“Ceres?” she said.

 

“Yes ma’am?”

 

“Watch your mouth.”

 

“Yes ma’am,” Ceres said meekly.  Getting up from off the floor she shuffled back to her room, anxious to retreat to the warmth of her thick quilt.  I had something else on my mind as I continued towards the stairs.  Mistress Julia stepped out of Master’s bedroom into my path.

 

“Didn’t I tell you to go back to your bed?”  I turned, looking her straight in her eyes.

 

“Yes Mistress, you did, but I don’t wanna get in trouble with the Master.”  He was not a nice man to me.

 

“I’ll make sure you won’t, okay?  I will take your punishment.  Now, off to bed,” she said, pushing me gently back towards my bedroom.

 

“Yes, ma’am,” I said.  I quietly walked into my room.  I just knew that Master John would storm-trooper his way in, busting down my door in the process.  I paced around the bed nervously.  He and Mistress Julia had been arguing for an hour, ever since I was returned to my room.  They didn’t seem to be letting up and I really wanted to talk to Ceres, but I couldn’t risk leaving my room to sneak over to hers.  Besides, she was probably sawing logs in her sleep, enough to build a large cabin.  Based on the last time I tried to wake her up I wasn’t going to risk that again.

 

I heard my door knob turning slowly.  Fearfully, I crouched in the furthest corner when I saw Master John’s outline framed by the doorway.  He had thrown a birthday party for me yesterday, the only requirement being that all I had to do was clean up afterwards.  Unfortunately, it ran later than expected so Mistress sent both Ceres and I to bed before I could fulfill my end of the agreement.  I didn’t want him to think I didn’t appreciate his gesture.  I’m not very comfortable around him, and it shows.  By not obeying him my unintentional gesture said, ‘Thanks for the party but clean the mess up your own damn self!’  Not very respectful at all.  Inviting himself in he sauntered over to my bed, surveying it with his icy blue eyes, then chose a spot to sit on my bed.  Fixing his gaze on me he spoke.

 

“Taliya….  Something you wanted to tell me?” he said calmly.  I shivered.

 

“No, Master.  I don’t think so.”  Again he peered at me with his icy blue eyes.

 

“Your chores.  Did you do them last night, Taliya?”  Breathing deeply I tried to avoid his gaze.

 

“No Master.”  Stomach churning I thought I was going to vomit.  Let’s just get the punishment over and done with, I thought to myself.   

 

”Why didn’t you do it, Taliya?” Master John asked, through clenched teeth, his jaw muscles working overtime.  I felt my sphincter muscles spasming.  Time to tell the truth, because I had no idea if Mistress Julia was backing me up as she had promised earlier.  Some people will say almost anything then renege when their ass was on the line.  I had a feeling this was one of those times.

 

“Mistress told me to go to bed, so I obeyed her, sir.”  His eyes grew arctic cold.

 

“What did you say, Taliya?  You are now choosing whom to obey?  I AM THE MASTER IN THIS HOUSE!  I give the orders!  You obey!  Is that clear?”

 

“Yes Master.  I apologize for getting lazy, Master.  May I attend to my duties now, Master?”  Inside I was seething with a burning rage for allowing myself to get played by my mistress.  She lied on me, to me, about me and nothing I said or did was going to change that.

 

“No, you may not.  Sit down here, beside me.  Now!”  Patting the bed beside him I scurried out of my corner to where he indicated I was to be.   Feeling very uncomfortable I sat as far away as I could without seeming to offend him.  Pulling me closer to himself his hands started to make themselves very familiar with my body, setting off negative alarms in my brain.

HannaRousse
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HannaRousse

‘Oh hell no! I know he’s not going to try me like that! Pig!’  I know he is my Master but his actions were off limits in my book.

 

“Master, please don’t…”  Why did I say that?

 

“Don’t what?  Don’t touch YOU?  Who the hell do YOU think YOU are?  A fucking Prima Donna?  I am YOUR MASTER!  YOUR body is MINE!  I can touch YOU all I want when I want to!  Am I being clear to YOU!”  Grabbing my large breasts he squeezed roughly.  I wanted to scream out in pain but bit my bottom lip.  I got his message.  HE owned me. After all, HE was ‘Master’.  My Master.  My urge to pull away from his was almost uncontrollable, but I didn’t.  I knew better.  I was a submissive, no matter what I was feeling at this present moment.

 

“Taliya!  Ceres!  Get down here at once!”  Saved by the bell, in the form of Mistress Julia.  Her yelling seemed to break Master John’s mood as he immediately lost interest in forcing his will on me.  Maybe she did have my back after all.

 

“Go on.  I’ll wake Ceres up.”  Standing up Master moved towards my bedroom door.  I spoke up quickly.

 

“Thank you, Master, but may I wake her instead?”  Giving me a strange look I thought he would deny my request but surprisingly he didn’t.

 

“You may, but you both have five minutes to be downstairs.  Do you understand me, Taliya?”

 

“Yes Master.  Five minutes it is.  We will be downstairs.”  My heart leapt in relief.  I hoped that Ceres had already heard Mistress Julia and was now getting out of bed.  I didn’t want her getting me spanked unnecessarily.  Having been up for a couple of hours now I needed no prep time.  She, however, would.  Entering her room I found that she was awake, but still in bed.

 

“I know you heard Mistress, but I just spoke with Master.  He wants us down in five minutes, so you’d better hurry.  Neither of them seems to be in a good mood this morning, but I’ll tell you about that later. Okay?”  She seemed to perk up a little.  She loved to hear the gossip and rumors, to find out the dirt on everyone.  Maybe she thought she could put it to good use some day.

 

“Well, okay.  You promise to give me the straight scoop?”  She scooted from under her covers, looking sexy in her silk pajamas.  She was spoiled like that.

 

“I will, but hurry!  We’re down to three minutes!”  With that she jumped out of bed, rushing to the bathroom for her morning absolutions.  We were both able to make it downstairs before our time expired.  Master looked cool as a cucumber; however Mistress looked like she wanted to pulverize me.  I don’t know why?  If she hadn’t been going around undermining Master John’s authority this wouldn’t be happening now.  Master spoke first.

 

“Ceres, why aren’t your after-party chores done?  Did I not make my wishes clear to you yesterday?” His voice was calm.

 

“Because I was told to go to bed at eleven o’clock last night, Master.”

 

“And Taliya told you this?”

 

“No, Master.  Mistress Julia did.”  I looked at her, shocked.  Telling the truth was important but did she have to be that truthful?  Mistress made a move towards her, halting under Master’s piercing gaze.

 

“I don’t believe I heard you correctly, Ceres.  What did you say?”  Ceres looked like she was about to crap in her royal blue silk drawers.  I felt sorry for her.  She walked smack dab into the middle of their individual attempts for control of the household.  Imagine a pawn challenging a queen’s move on the chess board.  Guess who always won.  Seeing Mistress Julia’s face suffused with anger Ceres made a wise move.  She retreated, changing her story.

 

“No-nothing, Master.  What I meant to say was…” looking again at Mistress she continued.  “I… uh… I went to bed on my own without finishing my own chores, Master.  I apologize, and would like to correct that now, Sir.”  Poor dear.  I could see her shaking.  I wanted to put my arms around her, hugging her, telling it would be fine but that was impossible now.  Master beckoned her over to him.  Haltingly, she made her way over.  This might not be pretty at all to witness.  Poor dear.  I hope she was prayed up.

Published 
Written by submissive83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors