Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Diaries of Ceres and Taliya: Part Five

"This is a work of Historical fiction names places chronology of these events have been changed."

3
0 Comments 0
8.6k Views 8.6k
3.4k words 3.4k words



It was early in the morning, about 4 a.m. or so.  I woke up restless, lonely, aching for a woman’s gentle touch.  I wanted to see my Taliya.  Getting up as quietly as I could I snuck over to my Master and Mistress’ room first, to make sure they were sound asleep.  Cautiously cracking open their creaky door I stuck my head in quickly.  They were snoring like little babies, the heady smell of sex heavy in the bedroom air.  Master must have not been fully satisfied after punishing Taliya, completing his tasks on Mistress’ taut white body.  I hoped they would be knocked out for a few more hours more.  My fires were burning furiously.  I needed to get them quenched with Taliya’s tongue and fingers.  Making my way back to her room I opened her bedroom door, walking in.  Strange.  Her bed was empty.  I heard water running.  I opened the bathroom door slowly, not wanting to wake my master up.  More than enough punishments had been administered this month.  Taliya was in the shower, just standing there.


“ Taliya, are you okay? Did Master hurt you?” I whispered, trying to be quiet.  No response.


“ Taliya!  Answer me, please!”  The bathroom was fogging up.  Why wouldn’t she say anything to me?  This was so unlike her!   My heart was breaking.  Thoughts of sexing her flowed down the drain.  It didn’t matter now.  My sister sub was hurting; no one was there to care for her.  Just as she had nursed me back to health it was now my turn to do the same for her, as best as I could.


“ Taliya.  This is Ceres.  I’m here for you, sister.  I’ll help you get through this, okay?  We have to be strong, you and I, okay?  Let me help you now.”  I got undressed, stripping off my sheer red nightie with the plunging nightline that I had gotten pleasured and pained in the previous night.  Peeling off my matching thong I let them fall in a diaphanous heap upon the light blue tiled floor.  I climbed in the shower enclosure with her.  Master often gave us baths together so he wouldn’t get mad at us for this, would he?  Well, what he didn’t know wouldn’t hurt him, I thought to myself spitefully.  If I ever got the chance to punish him as he and Mistress had done to us….  Those thoughts would have to be fully explored another time.


If she was crying I couldn’t tell.  Head bowed, a waterfall flowing down her body I imagined I saw tiny sobs wracking her body through the steaming mist.  Welts covered her body, back, front, both sides.  Why did Master John have to be so cruel to her?  All she was trying to do was make me feel better, nurse me back to health so that I could better serve him, take care of his needs, just as Taliya did for Mistress Julia.  Was that so bad?  If we had a little fun by ourselves, was it hurting him?  We weren’t his slaves.  Slaves gave up all their rights to their owners.  According to the code we could draw the line as to how much we wanted to endure.  That’s what I had been told by them when I joined their house!  Who died and made him God?! I felt my anger growing rapidly.  This was not the end!


Taking her gently in my arms Taliya seemed stiff, wooden.  Washing her back gently not a word she uttered; nothing.  A forgotten conversation I overheard came to mind.  Maybe two months ago, maybe more.  I remember now.  Mistress Julia was on the phone, talking to one of her friends, a Dom from another house.  I hadn’t paid too much attention to their words until she mentioned that part about Taliya being a lesbian.  I hung around quietly, unobtrusively, pretending to be engrossed in cleaning their porcelain figurines.


“ Yes, Denise, they don’t always want to obey, so you have to get in their minds, find their weaknesses, their fears, then exploit those!  For instance, when we first got Taliya she came from an abusive male relationship, where she came to associate male sexual intercourse with pain.  If I want to really punish her I will let John have his way with her, letting him force her to suck his big red cock.  She’d better make sure she made him cum twice, or he would paddle her, put her on all fours, dry fucking her asshole until it was raw.  All the time while he was doing that he would be fucking her with the knob end of his braided black whip.  Sex with John is the worse kind of punishment I can make her endure.”  I felt nothing but pity for my poor sister.  Zombie–like she just stood there, letting me continue my ministrations on her body.  I checked her over carefully.  Sure enough, both her pussy and asshole were an angry red color.  What a beast he was!  Both of them!  Turning off the water I took her by the hand, leading her out.  She did not resist me at all.  I found the softest, fluffiest towel in the bathroom, white cotton one with Master’s initials.


I took great care to blot her body dry, not to wipe off the moisture, as that would inflict more pain upon her.  None of her clothes were there so I dressed her in my red outfit.  It was gossamer thin, almost like wearing nothing.  I could wrap up in a towel until I got back to my room to find something else to wear. All the time I was whispering kind words to her, telling her how I loved her, needed her to be there for me, that this too would pass.  I almost had her dressed when the bathroom door opened.  Damn, those people moved like ghosts!  How the hell did I let them sneak up on me like that!  I was too caught up in Taliya to listen out for them.  Crap!  Now the shit would hit the fan!  I thought it was Master but it was his wicked bitch, Mistress.




“ Ceres, you are not well.  You should be in bed, resting, like we told you to do.  Leave Taliya to me.”  Pointing me towards the landing she continued. “You will find John downstairs, Ceres,” Mistress said.  Head erect, neck straight, buck ass naked I walked proudly out the door and down the stairs without saying a word to her.  It was rude of me.  For now I was getting away with it but I knew I would pay for it later.  Mistress was not one to play the radio with.


I found Master in the living room, sitting down, waiting for me.  He did not look happy.  Good.  I hoped his dinner was constricting his bowels.  I kept my face placid.  I wonder if the rage in my eyes was being revealed.

 



"Yes, Master; you asked for me?"  I hoped my voice would not crack, nor that I would begin stammering as I did when nervous.

 



"Yes, Ceres; where were you?  You were not in your room," he said accusingly.  In his satin blue dressing gown, no nightshirt, his tanned skin glowing goldenly in the dim light I could see that his eight inch dick was lying along his leg, baton-like, an instrument of both pain and pleasure.  It reminded me that I had unfilled needs, which is why I had sought Taliya in the first place.  I now regretted not covering my chocolate treasures from his all-seeing gaze.  My body was beginning to betray me, my pussy growing moist, nipples hardening in the cool night air.

 



I wished my body wasn’t such a traitor.  Here I am, standing naked in front of my Master John, and my pussy is flowing like a faucet?  What kind of idiot am I?  This man had it in his power to do anything he wanted with me: just last week he had me for a whole day tied down to my bed, spread open wide, my delicious brown pussy and asshole exposed to his vicious assault.  Those thoughts caused my moistness to increase greatly.  Drip, drip, drip.  Damn me for liking the rough treatment I received from my white master.

 



“ Ceres, I am not going to repeat myself!  Where were you?  Why were you not in your room?”  His voice was rising, face was becoming redder by the second.  The only thing that could save me was if he dropped dead from a heart attack.   I was still pissed off from what he had done to my sister sub Taliya.  This, however, might not be the best time to mention it.

 



“ Have pity on me, my dear sweet Master.  I meant you no harm!  I was going to use the bathroom to empty my bladder when I saw her standing under the shower, not moving.  I…I know that you have bathed us together in the past, Master.  I…I saw no harm in doing it when you were not present.  Have mercy on me, dear Master!  I love you greatly.”  I hoped my little white lies would fly under his radar.   Mistress Julia, now would be the time for you to make your entrance, I thought to myself.  But her voice remained upstairs, yelling, screaming at Taliya.  This was no quiet early morning family gathering.  More like a meeting between the Sunnis and Kurds over who the head iman was going to be.  If only my pussy would stop getting wet!  Damn that!

 



“ On your knees, now, sub!”  Master John moved towards me.  Automatically my fight or flight reflexes kicked in.  I turned to run, but he caught me by the arm before I could turn.  Like, where could a naked deep cocoa woman run to at five in the morning?  Back to my room?  He stuck two of his fingers into my sopping wet pussy.  I let out a low moan of pleasure.  Yessssss!  Maybe it wouldn’t be so bad after all.

Deepika_Lea
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Deepika_Lea



 



“ You know something, Ceres?  I can always tell when you are lying.  Your body betrays you.  I don’t know what it is about you that allows that to happen.  But that is enough for me to see that you have a bad habit that needs to be corrected.  On your knees, now!”  I quickly obeyed, missing the reaction of his fingers inside me.  I cleaned up my mess by licking every drop of myself from his hand.  I’d forgotten how good I could taste.  Judging by his growing bulge I could see that he was becoming aroused.   If he would just let me slide that big fat pink sausage of his between my thick brown lips I would deep throat him into forgetting tonight’s little escapade.  I needed to feel him pounding my hot pussy, feel his heavy nut sack slapping against my thighs.  That man could drive a mean dick!

 



“ Who in the hell is the Master in this ‘House’, sub?” he thundered, yanking back my head. The fingers of his right hand were entangled in my long black tresses.  “At what point in time did I appoint you my Mistress, with authority over that of Mistress Julia?  You came to us, wanting to be a part of our happy little family!  I have been patient, forgiving and overlooking some of your misbehavior.  I have been too soft on you!”

 



“ M…M…Master, please don’t send me away!  I only wanted to show you how much I loved you by helping nurse Taliya back to health, as she was doing for me!”  I never saw the slap that came out of left field, feeling it stinging across my right cheek.  Tears welled up in my eyes, blurring my vision.

 



“ Who gave you permission to speak?”  Master John was enraged.  I had never seen him this furious before, not even at Taliya.  I was in really deep shit, without a shovel.  Hell, it would take a bulldozer to get me out of this!  I needed to learn to keep my mouth shut!

 



“ Master, may I speak?  Please?”  I was almost groveling now, as much as I could while being held up by my hair.

 



“ No, I don’t want to hear a damn word you are about to say, because it is probably a lie!  I ordered Taliya to stand under the shower as part of her punishment!  She was to stand there, immobile, under the cold running water to reduce the swelling from my ‘lesson’ to her.  As my property I want her healed more than you do.  She has proven to be a valuable member of our family.  She is a one in a million sub, but in the end she is just a sub.  Like you are, Ceres.  No, you need to be taught a lesson, one that you won’t ever forget.  But since I’m too close to the situation I will not be the one to teach it to you.”  He let go of my hair.  I fell heavily to the ground, clutching my aching jaw.  I could see a little better now, except for my double vision.  There were two Masters in front of me, except they were dressed differently?  What the hell was going on?  My fever must have been returning in full force.  Or else…?  What was his last statement?  He was not going to be the one punishing me.  So, who was?

 



“ My, my: what have we here?  A disobedient sub named Ceres.  So we have to meet again.”  Damn!  I hoped I was hearing wrong!  Master John burst my bubble real fast.

 



“ I hope you remember Mistress Denise.”

 



“ Mis-Mistress Denise?” I stammered.  This could not be happening to me, not tonight. This was like my worse nightmare coming to life.  I couldn’t find the right words to say.  “Master, why did you allow HER here?  I’m not hers anymore.  Am I?”  I prayed that I had not returned to her service, from which I had come not so long ago.  For all my screw ups I had grown to love it here in Master John and Mistress Julia’s house.  I just had a slight problem adjusting to accepting authority at times.


“ She was kind enough to offer to help me with our ‘little problem’, namely you.  She felt, and we agreed that we were letting our emotions cloud our judgment concerning your training.  Mistress Denise, she is all yours.”  With that he turned his back to us.


“ Master!  Nooooo! Please don’t let me go with her!  I’ll be better, I promise!”  He didn’t answer me at all.  I didn’t like that at all.  Mistress Denise laughed a short evil cackle: grabbing me by my hair she half-dragged, half carried me upstairs to my bedroom.  My once safe sanctuary never seemed so violated, especially when she turned the key in the lock, sealing my fate.  Master made no effort to rescue me: nor, in fact, had Mistress Julia.  Maybe I could reason with her, now that we were out of Master John’s earshot.


“ Mistress Denise, may I speak please?”  I pleaded with her, hoping that this would not piss her off any further.  We had to reach some type of understanding before things got more out of control.  I was shoved to the ground at the foot of my bed where I trembled in fear.

“ Of course, Ceres.  You may speak freely.”  Her eyes never left mine.  I knew she was trying to psyche me out.  It was the basis of our training.  Making us feel that we were less than nothing.  Her fingers moved slowly, unbuttoning her blouse, exposing her lacy black bra.  Her bosom was heaving from the exertion of getting me to my room.  A fine sheen of sweat covered her brow, gleaming wetly in my bedroom’s soft light. 


“ Mistress Denise; you don’t own me anymore. Why are you here, ma’am?”  I asked politely.  This was no time to be rude.  I was confused.  Okay, I was still new to this.  There was no handbook for me to study; at least, no one told me of any.  Instructions were passed down orally from master to sub, or between senior subs to the junior members. 


“ Whoever gave you that idea, Ceres?  I DO own you, lock stock and barrel.  In case you have forgotten let me remind you!”  She bent down, prying my legs open.  “Do you remember that little trip we took to the tattoo parlor the first week you joined my house?  Where I had my initials inscribed to the inside of your left thigh?”  She sure did.  I remember it hurting like hell, the artist having his face close to my crotch, using one forearm to keep my legs from shutting tight on him.  During the struggle his elbow split my crack like a big dick, massaging my clit, causing my pussy to lubricate itself.  As part of my training my box was shave clean, smooth as a baby’s behind.  I was not allowed to wear any undergarments, not even in that public establishment, further emphasizing my sub-status.  Anyone walking up could look straight into my coochie’s bright pink innards, seeing the depth of my vaginal passage.


I felt so degraded, yet sensuous.  I know this was not the first time this man had done this type of work for Mistress Denise; he seemed to take forever placing his needle and ink on my thigh, all the while grinding that elbow into me.  I soon forgot about the pain: my pleasure was that great.  Maybe that was one of my lessons: associating pleasure with pain.  I didn’t know. A virgin who had just turned eighteen years old I had been brought up in a strict but loving household.  As a ‘nice’ girl I wasn’t allowed to stay out later than my curfew, not even on weekends.  How did I get involved in the master/sub lifestyle?  After graduating high school although my grades were good I was unable to get a scholarship to attend college in my state.  A close family friend offered to get me into one in their state.



That was the beginning of my new life.  I moved away from home to a new state, a fresh start.  Entering college I looked around and found a group to pledge to.  They were very close knit.  The pledging was where I got into the sub-lifestyle.  Initiation trained us in those very traits.  How was I to know any different?  I thought it was a part of the hazing.  In order to be accepted we initiates had a ‘Hell Week’ which was spent under the tutelage of Mistress Denise breaking us of our old habits, followed by a month of molding us to be shining stars for our future masters and mistresses.  Then we were farmed out to them, getting our education during the day; pleasing our owners on nights and weekends.  They were paying for our educations.  They wanted highly intelligent, beautiful women trained in the art of servitude and pleasure.  Our roles were set for us.



“ You have forgotten your place is to please your master, Ceres, so I am here to personally remind you.  You are not paying attention to authority, allowing your will to supplant that of your master’s.  You disappoint me, Ceres.  Get on your bed and assume your proper position for punishment!”  I moved, but not fast enough for her.  I don’t know where it materialized from but a belt striped my behind, curling around my thigh, snapping just inches under my pussy.  I yelped, jumping onto the bed.  I had forgotten how accurate she was with one. My position was face down, ass up, exposing my glorious cocoa colored half moons to her.  My arms had to cradle my head, keeping them out of the way of whatever instrument was being used to discipline me.  Trying to use them to shield my bum would earn me a double share of punishment.


Published 
Written by submissive83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors