Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dessert Is Served

"Amy is served as dessert to the guests."

24
5 Comments 5
12.8k Views 12.8k
4.2k words 4.2k words
James opened his closet door. Hanging there was a black mesh dress or what probably could be better described as a negligee one would wear to seduce someone. It had garter straps attached to the hem and the mesh was see-thru. The only thing slightly modest about it was the leather patch that covered the center of one’s stomach and crotch.

“What will I wear over that?” Amy asked hesitantly as she examined the sheer fabric.

James looked at her sharply, “Excuse me?”

“What will I wear over that, Sir?” Amy quickly corrected herself as she looked down submissively.

“Nothing except your beautiful smile,” James replied with a smile.

“Try it on.”

Amy tried it on in front of the mirror while James sat behind her on the bed as he admired Amy’s silhouette, her shapely legs, and her curvy tight ass, black thin panties barely covering each ass cheek as she adjusted the outfit. He stood up behind her, his hands on her shoulders and then he cupped her almost bare-covered breasts and she instinctively pushed against his body and cooed.

“You look so sensuous, my pet, more than good enough to entice the dinner guests. I am sure you will make me proud,” James whispered.

Amy felt that now familiar feeling of her Master’s cock growing against her ass. It sent chills up and down her body and her nipples responded both to his pressing cock and him pinching her nipples.

“I sense you are excited about this evening,” he teased as he pulled her erect nipples.

“I am, Sir, but a little nervous as well to be honest.”

“You should be,” James laughed.

“Don’t worry. If you get too uncomfortable, just tell me you want to go home. Also, the other two things you should remember are that you are the featured dessert for the evening. People will be touching you and you will need to please them and me appropriately. Also, you are not allowed to cum until I let you. Do you understand, my pet?”

“Yes, Sir,” Amy trembled as her pussy tingled in anticipation and fear.

James draped an overcoat over her bare shoulders after she finished reapplying her makeup. She looked dazzling with bright red lipstick, shining blue eyes, her visibly aroused nipples showing thru her mesh top, her stocking covered legs and her black high heels.

Amy looked up and even though she was practically nude felt warm all over. It was from a combination of James’ lustful glances, his large noticeable bulge and the unknown excitement of what was to come.

“Oh, I almost forgot,” James, said as he reached for a gift-wrapped box on the dresser. “This is for you to wear also, open it.”

Amy unwrapped the small package revealing a black leather collar on it with the word, “PET” emblazoned in white letters on it.

“Tonight, you are mine. Let me put it on you.”

Amy lifted her chin as James’ brushed her blond hair away and buckled the collar behind her neck. Once the collar was buckled; she felt a rush of emotions, powerlessness, submissiveness, lust and a desire to please. James also felt many things, the anticipation of how his new pet will react, the need to be protective of her and the desire to have her remember this evening forever.

The couple strode through the hotel lobby. Amy’s overcoat flowed open in the breeze as they briskly walked to their waiting car. People stopped in their tracks and stared at Amy’s exposed body. Amy noticed this and stood up straight and proud with her Master as he greeted the shocked lobby crowd with a confident knowing look.

James led Amy to the driver’s door. “Please, you drive, it will be better that way,” James mischievously smiled as he took her overcoat. She quickly got in the car, not yet at ease being so completely exposed.

“Just a moment, my pet, I have one more thing for you,” James said as he reached into the back seat. He grabbed a silver chain and attached it to the loop in front of her collar. The leash draped down between her breasts and she felt the cool metal against her skin and gasped, “Oh fuck Master!”

Amy drove erratically while James mercilessly moved the chain over her breasts and pinched her nipples. She felt his warm hand caress her inner thighs and then edged closer to her needy pussy, which had begun leaking from earlier this evening. Her seat was already wet with his cum while she squirmed in her seat trying to satisfy her desire.

As they travelled outside the city, his fingers got bolder and slid inside her black crotch less lace panties that James had laid out for her earlier. She moaned as his fingers explored her sticky pussy and engorged clit. She thrust her hips upwards to meet his fingers as he spread her pussy wider. She moaned as his finger tips scrapped the inside of her spread thighs.

“Please, Master, let me cum now,” Amy pleaded.

“Not yet,” James replied sternly.

His fingers pressed against her g-spot as her legs clamped around his fingers. She felt her orgasm building and was scared of displeasing her Master. James felt it too and slapped her thighs sharply, “No!” as his fingers retreated from between her legs.

Amy was flustered and extremely horny as they arrived at a secluded large mansion. They drove up the cobblestone driveway and noticed a few cars in front of them and they waited for the valet.

“Kiss me,” James commanded as he pulled on her leash just as the valet was opening Amy’s door. She leaned over and kissed James like they hadn’t seen each other in years. She wanted him so badly. She thought her lust would be sated already but it had only just grown as the evening progressed.

The valet looked on with jealous envy. He was a stocky young man around 25 dressed in a white collared shirt, a black sweater and black slacks. He stood there transfixed by Amy kissing James. Leaning over to James, she exposed her black stockings and barely covered ass to the valet, which aroused the young man.

“Spread your legs wide,” James whispered between kisses. Amy spread her legs wide revealing a glimpse of her engorged labia to the valet who was looking on. James moved her panties to one side giving the valet an even better view as James rubbed her exposed clit.

“My pet, look what you have done,” James said as he looked towards the valet’s bulge. “Take care of that for him.”

“Master?”

“Give him a blow job and hurry, we don’t want to be late.”

The valet looked shocked as Amy unzipped his pants and took out his semi-hard member. He gasped as her lips encircled his cock tip and his knees wobbled as she sucked harder while massaging his balls. He grabbed hold of the car as her tongue flickered over his shaft. Amy groaned as her Master reached over and twisted her nipples. She heard footsteps on the cobblestone driveway as she felt the valet’s cock hit the back of her throat.

She heard voices associated with the approaching footsteps yell out, “James, is that you?”

Amy felt the valet’s nervousness but also felt his orgasm coming on fast. Suddenly, he exploded in her mouth and pulled at her hair. James looked on in amusement as the host turned the corner and briefly caught sight of the valet zippering up his pants and Amy trying to wipe some cum from her face, now burning red with embarrassment.

“Good girl, my pet, just don’t get any cum on your outfit,” James matter-of-factly said as he got out of the car and assisted Amy while he held her leash.

“James, so nice to see you again,” the host said as he shook James' hand.

“Bill, this is my pet. I hope you approve of my choice for dessert.”

“She seems most capable from what I just saw,” as both men laughed. Amy’s pussy tingled as she looked over Bill. He was around forty years old, slightly older than her. He had prematurely grey, almost white hair, brilliant white teeth, dark eyes and broad shoulders. He must be very wealthy, she thought, based on the size of his house. A house really was an understatement. It really was a mansion, two stories with an imposing stone façade and steeply pitched roof.

James led Amy by her leash. The cool air was refreshing against her body and helped her forget her horniness for a moment. She walked tall and stuck out her chest as she walked behind James and Bill. She smiled as Bill looked back occasionally at her bouncing boobs. Once inside, Amy was introduced by either her name or as “James’ Pet” to the other guests.

All in all, there were four couples including Amy and James. Two of the other women, including Myra, the hostess were dressed in casual evening attire. The hostess wore a full-length dark blue skintight cotton dress that had a bare back. It was evident that she was not wearing underwear based on the way the dress hugged her wide ass cheeks and how her nipples pressed against the dress.

The other nicely dressed woman, Kathy, had on a short dress, black seamed stockings and a white blouse that was unbuttoned almost to her navel. She was an Asian woman and had very delicate features, long silky black hair and unusually large full breasts for a woman her size. Both women also wore leather collars. Myra’s was decorated with rhinestones and said “Slut” while Kathy’s was smaller and was embossed with the word “Slave.”

The last lady, Isabel, was with Frank and she was wearing a loose light pink top, skintight off-white shorts, tan leather knee high boots and a tan free flowing cape. She had beautiful caramel colored skin, lush soft red lips, and smaller round breasts.

The other gentlemen were dressed similarly to James, nice slacks and either an evening jacket or sports coat. All were well groomed and mostly fit looking men.

The group socialized before dinner and already Amy was the center of attention. Both men and women complimented James on the choice of her outfit. While chatting with Isabel, James noticed her staring at Amy’s full breasts and eraser tip nipples.

“Isabel, would you like to touch them? James teased.

“Yes, you know I would James,” she enthusiastically replied.

“Go ahead and Frank, I see you are admiring her ass as well. My pet would be pleased to be examined,” James offered.

“May I?” Frank asked tentatively.

“Go ahead,” Isabel responded dismissively. “This might be the only ass you get to touch tonight besides your own.”

Amy suddenly felt Isabel squeeze her breasts and nipples while Frank’s hands roamed over her tight ass. Frank’s fingers quickly found their way to her dripping cunt as well and Amy moaned.

“I think that is enough. I don’t want to spoil your dessert,” James said as he tugged on Amy’s leash and pulled her away. Amy found out later that Frank was Isabel’s husband but also her sub as well. That made sense after seeing Frank defer to Isabel and how he waited for her instructions without being asked.

Amy had another glass of champagne. She needed something to quench her thirst and the dryness of her mouth. She so desperately needed her Master’s cock. Her body never felt so responsive to touch and her pussy never so wet as tonight.

Finally, dinner was served. Amy sat between Bill and James. Throughout dinner, she felt both of their hands blatantly touch her pussy, thighs and clit. If that wasn’t bad enough, from the opposite side of the table, Frank’s sock covered foot tentatively slid up her calf. Her pussy craved the attention and she instinctively spread her legs wide allowing the men to tease her more.

MayaMoxie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MayaMoxie



She was flush from all this attention. In addition, her Master whispered in her ear how sexy she looked while he placed her free hand on his bulge. She squeezed and rubbed it hoping to make him cum before he sternly removed her hand. None of this helped her calm down. In fact, it made it difficult for her to eat the delicious dinner. She barely touched her food but was able to drink the free flowing wine and champagne. She was dizzy with lust but wasn’t sure if it was the alcohol or the stimulation.

James was enjoying every moment of his pet’s situation. He cock throbbed and more than a few times got lost thinking about how Amy’s over excited body would react to his touches later. He was tempted to have her blow him right under the table but he resisted his animalistic urges.

After the dinner plates were cleaned up, Bill stood up and thanked everyone for coming. He explained that James brought dessert for the men but the women were allowed to watch dessert being served. James then stood up, held Amy’s chain and motioned for her to stand as well. All eyes were on them. The men openly stared at Amy while the women more discretely looked at James’ large bulge, which had only slightly gone down after Amy’s furtive stroking and squeezing.

“Masters, Mistress, and subs, I like to formally present my pet for your evening’s pleasure and dessert,” James formally intoned as he tugged slightly on the leash. Amy meekly smiled and felt her body tighten in lustful anticipation. Every inch of her body felt so alive. She couldn’t understand how she could be so aroused standing there being mentally fucked and used by everyone there at the table.

“First, we will adjourn to the study to watch my little pet play with herself before most of the men take their pleasure with her.” Isabel smiled wickedly and looked at Frank when James said this.

Amy stiffened with fear. She had never masturbated in front of anyone and especially not a crowd of men and women. She looked with pleading eyes at her Master. He returned her gaze and mouthed the words, “Don’t worry, you will enjoy yourself.”

James led Amy to a comfortable armchair set out in front of the study surrounded by other chairs and a sofa and love seat. The crowd quickly sat down as James kissed Amy on the lips and whispered, “Remember, you cannot cum, just take yourself to the edge of an orgasm.”

“Can I take my outfit off, Master?”

“Just your dress, leave your panties and stockings on for now.”

The men watched intently as Amy removed her outfit. She purposely bent over exposing her panty-covered ass to the crowd. Already Bill’s slut was massaging Bill’s groin and Isabel had Frank pull out his cock and allowed him to stroke it.

Amy sat down, legs spread wide; her nipples fully erect waiting for her Master’s instruction.

“Go ahead, my pet, be a good girl for me.”

Amy’s body was already on edge. She wasn’t sure how she could masturbate without climaxing but she was going to try. The exposed cocks and erect nipples along with the mutual touching that was going on just added to her sexual yearning.

Amy started by looking into her Master’s eyes while sucking on her two fingers provocatively. She heard a moan from the small group as she then slid her fingers to her crotch-less panties exposing her delicate inner pink lips. They glistened with her nectar and she moaned. She did this while looking into her Master’s eyes searching for his approval.

James groaned and briefly wondered why they just didn’t stay in his room all night and fuck. Amy’s begged him, “Take out your cock.” He wanted to spank her for being so forward but his cock was painfully bound up in his briefs and he needed some relief.

Seeing James’s throbbing prick heighten Amy’s passion. She took one hand and pinched her nipples while plunging the fingers of her other hand into her spread pussy. Faster and faster she rubbed, getting closer and closer to an orgasm but James’ stern look made her ease off. The group was now in a various state of undress. Myra was sucking Bill’s cock while Frank’s Mistress Isabel, was playfully teasing his cock which was now pressed against a cock cage that Isabel must have put on moments earlier.

Kathy’s Master was getting his balls sucked while he stroked his long thin cock while staring at Amy. She could tell that he was getting close to exploding by his rolled back eyes. Then, it happened, his cock shot creamy cum all over Kathy’s exposed tits and face. She eagerly sucked it up while fingering herself.

Amy was rubbing furiously while watching the other man cum and again felt an orgasm approach until her Master pinched her breasts causing her some pain.

“Be careful, my pet,” he commanded.

“Oh yes, baby,” they both heard Isabel moan as Frank licked her clit as she pulled on the cock cage. Amy stopped for a moment to watch and be a voyeur for a moment. Compulsively, she kept rubbing her clit as her juices ran down her legs. The room smelled of raw sex.

“Damn!” Isobel cried as her pet licked her rosebud while stroking her clit. “Good boy,” she cooed as she patted his head.

“Two down,” James smiled as he kissed Amy’s neck sending chills down her back.

“I think it is time for dessert, gentleman except for you Frank. I believe your Mistress would not approve,” James announced.

Isabel smiled and nodded, as Frank looked down sad and frustrated.

“I believe our host should be first and then Kyle,” James continued. Kyle was the other man who came moments earlier. He was also the youngest in the group. Kathy had already removed her dress and panties and was now playing with her upturned bouncy young breasts with puffy nipples while exposing her hairy pussy to the group.

Amy looked on jealously at Kathy’s breasts. They were nice soft looking breasts with no sag topped with very large areoles. James knew what she was thinking and whispered to Amy that her breasts were the best of the group. She pushed out her chest and glowed with his compliment.

Bill approached Amy. His cock was pointing straight up and was wet from his wife’s earlier actions. Amy was nervous but she wanted to please her Master. Bill knelt down between Amy’s legs and started to suck and nibble on her labia. She tried to ignore the pleasure that Bill was giving her as she again approached the point of no return. Her body tensed as he sucked on her clit and pulled on her tits. Then he stopped and looked up.

“I think you already fucked your pet, James. I can taste not only her juices but your cum,” Bill said as he licked his lips. He was about to finish her off when James interjected.

“Suck him off, my pet.”

Amy quickly pushed Bill back on the sofa and got on her hands and knees and sucked his balls. She reached up and pinched his one nipple while his wife sucked on the other one. Amy’s tongue then swirled around Bill’s cock head as she pushed against his rosebud. Meanwhile, James rubbed his cock against her pussy making her take all of Bill’s cock. This was too much for Bill and he tensed up and shuddered as Amy swallowed his cum.

Kyle was already next in line and he grinned as he showed Amy two nipple clamps. She reluctantly stuck out her chest and felt a searing pain as the clamps were attached to her sensitive nipples.

“Oh fuck!” she cried.

Kyle then pulled Amy over his naked lap and started to spank her. She felt no pain. She was so concentrated on not losing control. She tensed her pussy muscles. She was not sure how much more she could take. Kyle’s cock swelled against her belly and she stroked it between slaps on her ass.

The other female subs looked on with lust and were both fingering themselves and close to climaxing. Their moans of pleasure increased in intensity and volume as Amy’s ass got redder and redder.

James was fascinated with the scene in front of him. He put his throbbing cock inches from her Amy’s face, tormenting her with it almost with her reach. Already he knew her body almost as well as she did and he stopped Kyle before Amy lost it. She tried to stop shaking but couldn’t. Never before had she shook so hard in her life without climaxing.

James helped Amy up while he motioned for Kathy to crawl over to Kyle. She straddled his body and in slow motion lowered herself on to his stiff prick. Amy and James looked on while Kyle’s cock easily slid into Kathy’s slick pussy. Meanwhile, Bill lubed Myra’s ass for his thick cock.

“You did well my pet,” James said tenderly as her stroked her hair and watched the other couples fucking and being serviced.

“Time for us to have some fun.”

James led Amy to a spare bedroom that the host had prepared for them. It had a large canopy bed and the room was simmering in the glow of candles placed throughout the room.

“Did you enjoy yourself my pet?”

“If I pleased you, then I did, Master,” Amy replied as she knelt between his legs. Her fingers rested on his thighs while she eyed his tented trouser impatiently waiting for his reply.

“You did but just remember I took it easy on you since this was your first time,” James said as he pulled on her leash drawing her mouth to his crotch. Amy blew hot air on his bulge and reached for the zipper.

“Please fuck me, Master!”

“First, come on the bed, take off your drenched panties and let me taste you.”

Amy complied and spread her legs wide as James kissed slowly up her legs. He cupped her ass, as his kisses got closer to her gaping pussy held wide by Amy’s fingers. His kisses slowed as he looked up between her heaving chest and into her begging eyes. His tongue swirled around her stretched labia and over her mound as she moaned in anticipation of his snake-like flickers.

“Please Master!” as she reached down and pulled at her nipples. James teased her for what seemed like hours to Amy. Her hips buckled and her pleas got more urgent. Her clit and pussy yearned to feel his hot moist lips. Then, it happened! Suddenly, his tongue descended on her clit and his fingers penetrated her tight pussy. Amy gasped in pleasure as she pulled his head tighter against her pussy. Her body shook as his second and third fingers spread her pink pussy and sunk deeper inside her. James sucked on her clit and flickered his tongue over it sending her body into orgasmic delight. James cupped her ass cheeks again and continued to lick, suck and press against her g-spot.

“Oh fuck Master!”

“More!” she pleaded as her legs wrapped around his head. Her body was still shaking when he slid up kissing her wide-open mouth and sunk his cock deep inside her. A second orgasm happened almost immediately.

James fucked her hard, sliding her body up the bed and against the headboard. Faster and faster he went as she cried out his name. James could not stop. He had to have this sexy woman and fill her again with his hot seed. Amy squeezed hard against his cock as James twisted her nipple.

“You are so fucking sexy,” James gasped as his balls slapped against her body. She wrapped her arms around him as her orgasm surged throughout her body.

“Ohhhh baby!” James cried out as his body stiffened and release a torrent of cum. Amy came again and screamed as this orgasm was even more intense than the last.

Their bodies became one as their lips locked together. James rolled Amy over and then sucked on her swinging boobs while she continued to milk his cock. He pulled on her leash and kissed her again on the lips and neck.

“Oh master!” she moaned as she collapsed on to his wide chest.

“That was amazing,” she whispered as she nuzzled against his spent body. Soon afterwards, they both drifted blissfully asleep in each other’s arms.

Published 
Written by cal_jack
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments