Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Desires Unwrapped

"A mistaken delivery leads to punishment and bliss"

24
15 Comments 15
13.0k Views 13.0k
3.1k words 3.1k words
Becky eyed warily the plain wrapped package on her table. She was expecting it, anticipated it but now that it was here she was afraid to open it. She felt like Anastasia in “Fifty Shades of Grey,” and that she was about to enter a strange new world. “It is only underwear,” she muttered to herself and smiled.

Becky felt guilty. Why did she buy this underwear? She knew why but didn’t want to admit it. She wanted just a little adventure in her life. She wanted to spice up her sex and fantasy life even if her husband might not be willing. It all started a couple of months ago while surfing the internet and she stumbled on an adult novelty site. The site showed vibrators, dildos, butt plugs, bondage devices and sexy clothes. Just looking at the pictures aroused her, she imagined wearing the clothes, buying a vibrator, being restrained by some strange man. All these things she heard about but never used or bought. It got her nipples hard even now as she was looking at the package. In the end, she chickened out and just bought the sexy underwear.

Becky had been married about twenty years now. She had two grown children who were both away from college. Her husband was due back tomorrow from a week long business trip. She was 5’ 7’’, 175 pounds with blond hair and pleading blue eyes. Tonight she was still dressed in her work clothes consisting of a thin dark red blouse, pearls and a black skirt and black nylons. She wore her standard issue white bra and lace white panties. She had put on some weight since she had kids but even though she was a little chubby, she still had curves in all the right places. She had full large breasts with silver dollar sized areolae and very sensitive nipples. Unfortunately, those nipples and the rest of her body didn’t get much attention from her husband.

She poured herself a third glass of Cabernet and then opened the box. “Oh no,” she said in shock as she surveyed the contents of the box. It was indeed from the adult novelty store but it didn’t contain the panties, no it contained various bondage devices. Inside the box were various bondage cuffs and ropes, a blindfold, a ball gag and a set of nipple clamps.

She picked up the pieces hesitantly and examined them. She felt her nipples harden and tingle as she picked up the nipple clamps. Her mouth went dry as she looked at the ball gag and her breathing quickened as she felt the soft black blindfold.

There must be a mistake, she thought as she looked at the address on the box. “Oh shit,” she muttered as she noticed the box was delivered to the wrong address. It was addressed to Ryan, a new neighbor down the block that her husband had met a few times exchanging mail. Their addresses were very similar in that the numbers were the same but just in a different order.

Becky rung Ryan’s doorbell and was just when she was ready to leave the package on the doorstep, he opened the door. He was a tall man about 35 years old, dark short wavy hair, dark brown probing eyes that seemed to look right into her soul. He was wearing a tight black t-shirt, which showed off his chiseled chest and biceps along with a pair of jeans.

He looked down at the clumsily wrapped package. “You must be Becky, Jeff’s wife, and we got each other’s mail again. Please come in, I believe I have your package.”

He held out his hand and introduced himself to her.

Becky got chills shaking his hand. His hand was big and strong.

She reluctantly walked into his house as Ryan closed the door and went to get her package. He handed her the unopened package as she handed him the package she had inspected earlier.

Ryan noticed the re-wrapped package. “Did you open it, Becky?” he said with an upraised eyebrow.

“No,” Becky responded quickly.

“Are you sure?” Ryan asked, this time with more authority.

Becky was nervous and turning red. “Well okay, I did open it but I didn’t look inside.”

“You are lying,” Ryan curtly replied. “Sit down, back straight, hands on your knees. I think it is only fair that I open and check out your package.”

“No, please don’t,” Becky, pleaded as Ryan opened the package. She sat there fidgeting with her legs pulled tightly together and her hands on her knees.

Ryan pulled out a pair of red lace panties and held them up for Becky to see. She wanted to leave, to grab her things and go but she couldn’t get up. Some fear or desire was keeping her there. Next, Ryan pulled out a pair of black stockings; a garter belt, black crotch less panties and a black lace half cup bra.

“Very nice, my dear, very nice,” Ryan commented. “I think I like the black outfit the best. Put it on,” he paused, “without the panties, you will not be needing those.”

“What? No, I will not!”

“Yes, you will. You have been a bad girl for lying to me.” Becky sat in her chair, not moving, deep in thought about her options.

“Now Becky,” Ryan bellowed as he stared into her eyes and held out the stockings, garter belt and bra.

The tone of his voice scared her but it also excited her. His piercing eyes seemed to will her to do it.

“Be quick, my wife will be home later this evening and I am not sure what she will think of seeing you here in your sexy underwear.”

The commanding tone of his voice and a little bit of fear finally got her moving. “Where can I change?” Becky asked hesitantly.

“Right here, where I can see you. Stand up and change, right now!”

Ryan was enjoying this moment. He sensed Becky struggling with her predicament. He wasn’t sure but he thought she might even be enjoying this torment.

Becky stood up right in the middle of Ryan’s living room. She stood up directly across from Ryan, about 5 feet away.

“Closer so you can hand me your clothes,” Ryan ordered in his deep commanding voice.

She moved to within inches of him, between his spread legs. She noticed a growing bulge in his jeans. She felt dampness in her crotch. She was embarrassed that she was getting turned out. She shouldn’t be excited, she should be scared, she thought.

The jewelry went first. Her earrings and pearl necklace were handed to Ryan. Then she began to unbutton her red blouse, her breathing quicken as Ryan stared intently at her every move. She handed her blouse to him. She felt her heart beating faster still and her body getting hotter.

She paused.

“Your bra next,” Ryan said a matter-of-factly like he had done this a million times.

Becky reached around back and unclipped her bra and pulled it off. Her large globes hung down, a large gap between them, while her large dark areola contrasted nicely against her pale white skin. Ryan whistled in appreciation.

“Now put your new bra on.”

Becky put the black lace half-cup bra on. The bra pushed her breasts up and together which left her nipples exposed and which were now very pointy.

Ryan stood up. She felt his hot breath against her exposed neck and chest. His hand caressed the top of her breasts. She shivered from his touch.

“Since you were so interested in my package and toys, I think you should try them on.”

“No!” Becky pleaded as Ryan attached the nipple clamps to her breasts. Her pleading now became moans as she felt the clamps press tightly around her nipples. She was momentarily weak in the knees from the mix of pleasure and pain. A low groan escaped her lips. She felt the heat rising from her crotch.

“Now your skirt and panties, my naughty girl.”

Becky was still feeling the effects of the nipple clamps as she removed her skirt and let it down to the floor. Next, she removed her white panties and handed them to Ryan who had sat down again.

He took the panties and rolled them in his hands.

“Wow! Your panties are wet with your juices!”

Ryan took the panties to his nose and inhaled. “Ahhhhh,” he moaned.

Ryan then took a moment to check out her slightly trimmed blond bush. He saw patches of dampness and smiled.

“You are enjoying this, aren’t you?”

“No,” Becky too quickly replied, again her face turning flush.

“You might not enjoy your punishment. Now put on the garter belt and stockings.”

Becky quickly put on the rest of the outfit and then Ryan stood up again inches from her body.

“Next improvement,” he said as he reached for the ball gag.

AndiBlake
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AndiBlake

He then kissed her. She resisted at first but then feeling his body pressed against hers, his hand pulling at the nipple clamps and feeling her body burning with desire, she relented. She returned his kisses passionately, savoring his taste and feeling his excitement. They stood there for a few moments just kissing as she felt her juices running down her thighs. More, more, she thought.

He kissed her neck. She sighed and then felt the ball gag suddenly being inserted into her mouth. Ryan stepped back to admire his handiwork. His fingers danced down her body, between her large breasts, over her round tummy, and down to her moist pussy lips. His touch was electric. She groaned and again got weak in the knees as his fingers slid across her wet slit.

He took her hand and then slid it down his body. She felt his rock hard chest, his tight stomach, and then she trembled as she felt his large stiff cock under his tight jeans. She was about to squeeze and stroke it when he smiled and pulled her hand away.

Her body felt so alive. She was ready for him to do anything to her as long as he continued touching and teasing her. She couldn’t remember the last time her body had been so aflame in unremitting sexy desire.

Ryan took her by the hand and led her to a room in the back of the house.

“My playroom,” he announced as he opened the door.

Becky gasped as best she could with the ball gag in her mouth. In the center of what was at one time a small bedroom, was a red and black padded bench. The room was painted a deep red and on one wall hung a bunch of whips, paddles and restraint devices. In front of the opposite wall was a table covered with a few different dildos, vibrators and nipple clamps. On the wall near the top of the bench was a full-length mirror making the room appear larger than it was. The last thing she noticed was that this small bedroom had no windows.

Becky was wide-eyed with wonder, fear and excitement. She was filled with so many conflicting emotions and questions. She wondered if her husband had ever seen this room. She wondered if Ryan’s wife participated in these activities. Ryan soon answered one of these questions.

“My wife and I play here, sometimes with each other, sometimes with friends or people we meet. I also use it to punish noisy neighbors when they lie and open packages they are not suppose to open,” he smiled with a mischievous grin.

Becky tried to reply but that was impossible with the ball gag. She wanted to tell him that it was all a mistake and that she shouldn’t have lied to him but it was too late.

Ryan led Becky to the padded bench and pushed her down. He then bound her hands and legs so her legs were spread and her ass was exposed.

Becky then felt Ryan’s tongue running up her thigh, licking her juices.

She thrashed in pleasure. She tried to resist her lusty response but it was no use.

Ryan’s tongue then worked its way around her spread pink labia. His lips and mouth sucked, nibbled and pulled her pussy lips. His tongue probed the inner recesses of her pussy. Her body continued to tremble with pleasure and she felt sweat beads forming on her forehead.

“Fuck me, please!” she tried to shout but couldn’t with the ball gag.

Ryan bent down and whispered, “Do you want me to fuck you?” He was enjoying teasing her and watching her hopelessly try to resist his advances.

Becky nodded frantically in the affirmative. “Not yet,” he responded.

Ryan stepped back. Becky could she him out of the corner of her eye. Ryan started to undress.

Oh my, she thought as she admired his toned body, his buff chest, his large biceps, his toned trim stomach. He looked like a Chippendale stripper. Her body ached from both being bound and the nipple clamps but it ached even more with her need to cum.

Then Ryan removed his pants and his glorious cock emerged. It was a thick cock, not too long but very fat. The shaft pulsated with blood coursing thru its veins and his cock and balls were shaved. Becky had a moment of fear of being impaled with his cock but then her longing took over.

Ryan moved behind once again and she felt his cock pushing against her rosebud. She went wide-eyed with fear. She had never had anal sex. His cock pushed harder against her asshole. She clenched her ass cheeks in response and then whack; she felt his hand come down hard on her ass cheeks.

“You are mine to use as I see fit,” Ryan bellowed.

She received another slap on the ass, her cheeks jiggled and turning red from the force of his spanking. She tried to cry out in pain but again couldn’t. Her nerve endings were on overload and surprisingly she felt an orgasm building. It fact, it shocked and then embarrassed her that she was enjoying this so much.

Ryan sensed her upcoming orgasm and he pulled hard on her breasts. The shock of his rough touch calmed her body down momentarily.

“Not yet, my toy, I am not done with you,” Ryan whispered to her as he removed her ball gag. “Now beg for my cock, tell me you are sorry for spying on me and opening my package.”

“I wasn’t spying, it was an innocent mistake,” Becky babbled.

“Beg for my cock and call me sir,” Ryan replied as she felt the tip of his cock brushing across her lips. She got a quick taste of his pre-cum and again her body needed its release.

“It was all a …mistake,” she gasped as Ryan reached over her bound body and slid a finger in her pussy. “Oh please,” she whimpered. How she needed to cum, she thought.

“Please sir, I am so sorry, please fuck me,” she relented.

Ryan smiled when he heard her response. He stood there, admiring Becky’s bound curvy body, the sides of her breasts sticking out, her red ass. Her moans and pleading told him she was ready, ready for anything.

Again, he moved his cock near her mouth and ordered her to suck it.

Becky had no more resistance left, just an incredible urge to please this man and hope he would please her. She sucked greedily on his thick cock as best she could while being bound. Ryan caressed her hair as more of his cock disappeared into Becky’s mouth.

Becky felt his cock grow harder. The room was not filled with the aroma of her desire. She never felt so wanton and sexual in her life as she sucked on his cock. Gurgling, sucking, licking, she was a woman possessed to pleasure her new master.

Ryan decided she was a good cocksucker as he moaned in pleasure.

“Good girl, I think you learned your lesson not to lie to me,” Ryan said as he pulled away from her. Another moment and he would have filled her mouth with his cum but he wanted more. He positioned himself between her spread legs and she felt his cock head now at the entrance to her drenched pussy.

“You are going to cum for me but not until I cum first,” Ryan did not wait for a answer. She let out a cry as she felt her cunt being penetrated by his thick cock. Her pussy didn’t need much time to get use to the extra thickness; the long torture and teasing had her ready.

Ryan steadied himself by having his hands on her burning butt, still sore from the earlier spanking. Becky’s pleasure was building but then she remembered what Sir had told her. She now tried to fight off her orgasm. That was extremely difficult in the circumstances with her pussy being filled with his thick cock. She could feel it throbbing as Ryan slid it in and out of her now stuffed pussy. She moaned and quivered from his hard thrusts, her body moved slightly against the bench, which then sent addition jolts of joy through her body from the nipple clamps.

“Please sir, please let me cum,” she moaned and begged.

She could hear his moans and that somehow strangely pleased her. Faster, harder, he pounded away at her. Gasping for breath and concentrating hard, she managed to hold off her orgasm a little longer.

Then she felt Sir’s body stiffen and then his cock spasm.

She came a second later. Her body trembled; she shook, she cried out in ecstasy as the best orgasm of her life surged throughout her body. Tears rolled down her face from relief and pleasure. Her pussy tightly squeezed Ryan’s cock. Again she felt the orgasm ripple thru every inch of her. She heard him grunt and groan as he pulled out, spraying cum all over her back and ass.

Moments passed until her orgasm subsided. Sir's body rested on hers. She felt relief and thought this ordeal might finally be over and she could get untied and go back home to her everyday life. Just then, she heard a knock on the front door.

Published 
Written by cal_jack
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments