Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

DeAnn's Submissive Weekend ( Part Thirteen )

"DeAnn and Suzy get to know each other much better"

4
4 Comments 4
6.1k Views 6.1k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Suzy, as I was finding out, is not only very bi, but she's also very aggressive and likes to play rough too. Quite a difference from the submissive, eager to please, persona she displays when she is with my husband Mark. I'm sexually submissive with both sexes so I was really enjoying being with Suzy in a one on one situation where she could reveal more of her bi, dominatrix side. What a gorgeous Asian hottie she is.

Suzy moved closer to me and then she grabbed me roughly by my blonde hair and forced her tongue into my mouth. We began wet kissing and Suzy pulled my hair harder and began sucking on my tongue. I was so turned on I just kissed her back as passionately as I could. Our tits were pressing together as Suzy pressed me back in the wall of the spa. I felt so submissive and horny I think I was shivering a little.

She finally stopped kissing me and just looked me up and down like I was something good to eat and she was very hungry. I no sooner thought that when she said, "I could just eat you up, girl." It was like she had read my mind.

She yanked my hair to pull me closer and then she put her tongue on my neck and ran it up and over my chin and across my lips in one wet, long lick. She was like an animal in heat. Aggressive and wild. I was loving this and felt totally ensnared in her power. I was hers and she knew it and she knew that I knew it too. I've never felt this hot with another woman before and it was intoxicating.

Suddenly, she pulled my head back by my hair in her left hand and then she roughly grabbed me by the throat with her right hand and squeezed. She looked me in the eyes and said, "You're mine bitch. You fucking belong to me. Understand?"

She had a real tight grip on my throat but I managed to say, "Yes Mistress. I will do anything you want." I could feel her grip lesson and she looked pleased.

At that point, she smiled and removed her right hand from my throat and then hauled back and slapped me across the face. I was surprised but I didn't try to move away. She still had a tight fist full of my hair and she shook my head, pulling my hair, and then slapped me hard again.

I felt my face burning and feeling a little numb at the same time but I just accepted it and waited to see what she would do next.

I was surprised when she released her hold on my hair and then pulled my lip down with her index finger. She looked at me and said, "You're a tough bitch. I thought you would bleed for me but you haven't. I think maybe you don't really want to please me?"

I said, "No mistress. I really do want to please you. What can I do to show you how much? Please, tell what I can do to make you happy with me?"

Suzy smiled an evil smile and said, "Stick your face out so I can slap you until you bleed. Do not pull back from me if you truly want to please me."

I have never, ever, been in a situation like this before. Like I said, I am sexually submissive but this was a deep kind of total submission that I didn't have any experience with but before I could think, I had my face pushed out for her to hit.

She smiled as I said, "Please Mistress Suzy, I want you to hit me."

And then she did. Wham! She didn't hold anything back on that one. I actually saw stars for just a second but I kept my face out there for her as she had told me too.

Emilyrose_8
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emilyrose_8

I felt something run down my chin and as I licked my swollen lips I could taste the blood.

Suzy grabbed me by the hair again and said, "Good girl. Yes, you are so good my pet." Then she licked the blood from my split lower lip like a very turned on Vampire.

After that, I knew I would do anything she said. I definitely was hers. This weekend started out with me thinking it was going to all be about submissive sex and there was a lot of that but now it had taken me someplace I have never been or even thought about. I had crossed some unseen line. I was now a slave. This was not something I had considered. I was a slave. Wow.

As I licked more blood off my lip, Suzy pulled herself out of the spa so she was now sitting on the edge facing me. I looked up at her as she spread her legs and said, "You may please me, slave."

I buried my swollen face into her gorgeous shaved pussy and began to lick and tongue her with a new found submissive passion. I found her clit and in no time she was moaning. I slipped my arms up under her legs and she reached down and grabbed me by both wrists.

Her moans were getting louder and now I was the animal in heat and she was definitely something good to eat. Very good. I could taste her as she got wetter and then she had a strong series of orgasm's and that's when I discovered that Suzy is multi-O and a screamer.

I thought for sure that lights would be coming on and people would be coming out to see what all the noise was about but none of that happened. I guess this is the norm around here. I hadn't been told to stop so I just continued eating her pussy and her screams subsided down to moans again.

Finally, she yanked my hair and pulled my face back. She looked at me and said, "Fuck that was intense. I think I'll keep you."

"Thank you, Mistress," I said in return.

Suzy got up and pointed to the ground in front of her so I got out of the spa and stood where she had pointed. She said to me, "grab a towel slave and dry me off."

I toweled her from top to bottom and took an especially long time toweling her beautiful long black hair. Then I dried myself off.

Suzy was now sitting in a deck chair and pointing at her high heels. I picked her shoes up and knelt down and put them on her. She told me, "If you haven't figured it out yet, high heels are mandatory for all females here at the mansion. To be worn at all times when practical. Now get your shoes on, slave."

I put my ankle strap black pumps back on and then Suzy snapped my leash back onto my collar and gave it a jerk. I meekly followed her back into the house and to the elevator.

Suzy pushed the buttons and got off on the second floor. As we exited the elevator we turned away from the room I knew my husband was in which surprised me. Somehow I thought I would be returned to him at this point. Suzy led me down the hall to another door and then she knocked.

I heard a deep, masculine voice say, "You may enter."

Suzy opened the door and dropped to her knees. She gave my leash a hard jerk and I quickly dropped to my knees also.

-To Be Continued: ( See Part Fourteen )

Published 
Written by DeAnn1960
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments