Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

DeAnn's Submissive Weekend - ( Part Six )

"Robert's three sons take DeAnn to the dungeon"

4
3 Comments 3
11.2k Views 11.2k
727 words 727 words
After our steamy shower, Suzy went to the closet and decided I would be wearing a pair of sexy black pumps with ankle straps and a black, snap front shirt. This was to be my outfit for lunch. Of course, I still had my red collar on but Suzy removed it and put a black collar on me in its place. A very uncomplicated outfit. This would be a very interesting lunch no doubt.

So, I put on some make-up and my shirt and heels and then checked myself out in the full-length mirror. I liked what I saw. Not bad for a woman in her fifties. My sex drive was always high but today it was really off the hook. I was in heat and ready for more.

Suzy came up behind me and kissed me on the neck. Her hands wrapped around and pulled the snaps open on my shirt then squeezed both my both my tits and started to work on my nipples. Her hands felt so good... I started to melt in her arms.

One last kiss on my neck and she said, "Later my pet, we will be late for lunch if we don't get a move on."

Suzy attached a leash to my collar and pulled me down the hallway. As we came out on the patio I was still trying to get the last snap on my shirt snapped closed.

Suzy indicated my place at the patio umbrella table and I sat down next to Robert as Suzy sat next to Mark. Robert put his hand on my leg and I smiled back at him.

The three empty chairs at the table were soon filled as Robert's sons walked over and took their places.

Robert looked over at me and said, "DeAnn, I'd like you to meet my sons."

He introduced them by age, oldest first. "This is Robert Jr., Michael, and Steven."

I was having trouble meeting their eyes but I did manage to say, "Nice to meet you all."

They all grinned and nodded and then Junior said, "We saw DeAnn on the porch as we rolled in dad. We've been looking forward to meeting and getting to know her better."

Robert smiled at me then said, "Yes, I'm sure you have."

I saw movement out of the corner of my eye and looked over as two Asian woman, dressed in sexy maid outfits, walked over and stood next to Robert.

Katya_Horny
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Katya_Horny

He then introduced me to them.

"These two lovely servants are also Korean as is Suzy. This is Debbie and this is Becky."

They did a little curtsy and I just said, "Hi."

Robert said, "You may take drink orders and then serve lunch."

They were both lovely. No, they were both hot. Almost as hot as Suzy. I had made a discovery today. I discovered that I had a real thing for Korean women and black men too.

Lunch was wonderful and we talked for almost an hour after we had finished eating. I couldn't help but notice Robert's three sons were eyeballing me like I was the dessert.

Robert finally ended the patio chat by saying, "Would you boys like to give DeAnn a tour of the fun room in the basement?"

Okay, now I knew I was the dessert.

The boys all stood up and walked over to my chair. I was pulled to my feet and guided back into the house with my leash dangling and a young man holding me by both my elbows.

Robert loudly said, "One hour and then I want her back up here, got it?"

They kept pulling me along and never really answered their dad but Junior whispered in my ear, "We've been waiting to give you a tour of the play room, or should I say dungeon? An hour isn't as much as we'd like, but it'll have to do."

They took me to the elevator and as Michael pressed the down button Junior & Steven took the front of my shirt and tore the snaps open then pulled the shirt off of me. As the door to the elevator slid open, my shirt dropped to the floor and I was pushed into the elevator, naked, except for my heels and collar.

Then Junior said with a big smile, "Going down."

To Be Continued in ( Part Seven )

Published 
Written by DeAnn1960
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments