Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

DeAnn's Submissive Weekend (Part Seven)

"Robert's three sons give DeAnn a tour of the dungeon"

5
5 Comments 5
10.7k Views 10.7k
1.5k words 1.5k words
During the short ride down the two floors to the dungeon Junior told me, "I've never taken a woman as old as you to our play room before. I hope we won't be disappointed?"

As the elevator door opened I had my first look at their playroom and I looked over at Junior and told him, "I've never disappointed anyone in my life Sir, and I don't intend to disappoint today."

Junior smiled, then he took me by my left arm and led me out of the elevator and into an elegantly decorated BDSM play room. I was impressed. They had a lot of bondage furniture including a very sturdy looking St. Andrews Cross, a large cage, large table with tie down straps, mirrors, photography equipment and a wall full of whips, cuffs, sex toys, hooks, clamps, and some things I wasn't really sure what they were or what they might be used for.

The walls were stone and the decor was that of a very authentic castle dungeon. I saw a large fireplace and torches sticking out along the walls and they suddenly lit up as Junior clicked a remote he pulled from a pocket. I realized the torches and the fireplace were actually electric but they looked very real.

Next Junior dimmed the lights and standing there naked I found myself feeling very, very vulnerable and I liked it. The atmosphere was chilling in one way but I found myself seriously aroused as I took it all in. The fireplace, the torches, the chains, yeah, the atmosphere was very stimulating.

I've never actually been in such an elaborately done room. A room that had only one purpose. This room was dedicated to Domination, submission, pain and of course, pleasure.

My high heels clicked loudly on the stone floor as I was led to the far wall where a selection of whips were hanging. They stopped me in front of the whips and Junior said, "Would you prefer pain or pleasure today?"

I felt a chill run up my spine and it wasn't because I was standing there naked. The room temperature was actually a bit warm. No, it was knowing I had agreed to come down here with three young, black, strangers, thinking it would be exciting and not really knowing exactly what I was getting myself into. So far I had pretty much been having a great time. Now,looking at all those whips, the reality of what the next hour might bring was hitting me big time. The strangest part was I came to realize that deep down, I wanted this. Whatever was going to happen, I really wanted this. That revelation was a total surprise to me. I didn't really realize until now how deep my submissive urges went. This was a startling discovery.

I felt another shiver of excitement as I answered, "It is for you to decide master."

Michael finally said, "C'mon man I want to fuck this bitch. Let's get moving, we only got a lousy hour."

Michael and Steven each took hold of one of my wrists and pulled my arms up over my head while Junior clamped my wrists with the cuffs that hung from chains dangling down from an overhead beam. After they cuffed me Junior pressed a button on the wall and the chains tightened and pulled me up onto my tip toes and then he let off the button so that I was stretched tight, only the toes of my heels touching the stone floor.

Right away the frenzy started. I felt hands running up and down my body. Fingers, probing in my pussy and minty flavored oil being splashed in my face, I closed my eyes and opened my mouth as the oil ran over my tongue and down my tits.

As I hung there, helpless, I felt the hands and fingers squeezing, probing, slapping my tits, ass, my pussy and then my face too. With my eyes closed to keep the oil out I really couldn't see who was doing what and it really didn't matter. I could feel the pinching, and probing, and the slapping. A hard swat to my butt, another across my face. Then another series of slaps across my ass. My face stung. My tits stung, and my ass was on fire. I was in a submissive trance, and strangely, loving it all, needing more.

Then a voice broke through and I heard Michael say, "You want it, don't you slut? You want a big, young, cock in your pussy, don't you?"

I felt the frenzy too and I heard myself urgently saying, "Yes Master, please fuck me."

Two of the brothers then slid an arm under each of my legs and lifted me up, off the floor.

Ameliasexyy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ameliasexyy

I was held, spread wide, so the third brother, Michael could enter my pussy. My arms were still held tightly above my head as I felt his large hard cock slam into me. My pussy was stretched tight.

Michael was hardly in when I felt a shudder and had a wonderful climax. I let out a loud moan of pleasure and tried to move my hips to get all of his cock.

The two brothers holding me up started moving me in rhythm so Michael could slam me as deep as possible. His cock was huge and I had two more orgasms before I felt him swell up in me and unload his cum.

Michael yelled, "Fuck yeah, this bitch is hot."

Junior said, "My turn bro, get over here and hold her for me."

It went on like that until all three of the brothers had fucked me. I lost count of how many times I climaxed but it was oh so intense. I still couldn't open my eyes because of the oil and sweat but I was one happy girl.

Junior said, "The clock is ticking bitch but we still have time for some cock worship. I'm going to lower you and remove the cuffs. Then I want you to get down on your hands and knees and be quick with it. Time is wasting."

I weakly said, "Yes Sir."

When I got down on my hands and knees on the stone floor Steven said, "There's a large puddle of cum in front of you. Put your face down on the floor and lick it up. Clean up the mess. Understand?"

I heard myself say, "Yes Sir."

I could open my eyes a little and had my face on the floor as ordered then I started licking the small puddle of cum on the floor that I could see through the oil sting in my eyes. I could hear cell phone shutters clicking while I slowly ran my tongue through the sticky goo on the stone floor. I was actually teasing them and it was enjoyable knowing they were aroused watching me. I seemed to get as much of the goo on my face and hair as I did on my tongue but the floor was now clean and I knew they were all rock hard again.

"Man, my dick is fucking hard. I need some of that bitches mouth," Junior said.

Then he pulled up a stool and sat down in front of me. I was grabbed by my hair and Junior said, "Open your mouth slave."

I didn't reply this time, I just held my mouth open. Holding me by my oily, blonde hair Junior pulled my mouth down on his hard cock. He told me, "Keep your mouth open and let my cock slide down your throat."

I did but gagged a little. He told me, "We'll work on that gag problem another time baby. Now I want you to give me the best fucking blow job you're ever given. Now suck it."

I started sucking as deep and hard as I could. Trying my best to worship Junior's cock with my mouth and tongue. I was really wanting to please Junior and by the sounds he was making I knew I was pleasing him big time.

Junior finally shuddered and yelled, Fuck yeah." Then he pulled my mouth off his cock and rubbed his dripping manhood all over my face. It felt good knowing how much I had pleased this young guy.

Michael was next, then Steven. We went longer than an hour because they just didn't want to let me go. When Steven blew his wad he told me, "Don't swallow it yet. I want to take a photo of you, mouth open, and full of my jizz."

He had a big load and I opened my mouth and some of it dribbled down my chin. They all took photos and Steven was doing a video when he ordered me, "Now swallow it all."

I swallowed and then opened my mouth again and stuck out my tongue.

Steven said, "Fuck, this bitch is a keeper."

Finally Junior looked around at his brothers and said, "That's it for today. Hopefully dad won't be pissed that we kept her into overtime, but she is one hot fucking slut."

They all laughed at that and starting zipping up.

To Be Continued in Part Eight

Published 
Written by DeAnn1960
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments