Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daddy's New Girl, Part 2

"Daddy plants his seed"

68
19 Comments 19
93.1k Views 93.1k
2.4k words 2.4k words
Famous Story
It only took a couple of minutes and she was fast asleep in my arms. I just sat and held her, relishing the moment. I contemplated what I might do for her if she were willing to leave her abusive pimp. After reflecting for a while I scooped her up and carried her to my bed. I laid her gently on the bed and pulled the covers up to her neck.

I went and did my thing in the bathroom and slid into bed next to her. I popped on the TV as I usually do but thought better of it and turned it back off as well as the light. I scooted up next to my little Princess and pulled her up against me.

After just laying there enjoying the scent of her freshly washed hair and the warmth of her lithe body against mine I moved my hand under the jersey and felt her smooth, young skin. I rubbed her belly gently and then worked my way up to her breast, cupping it gently. I then brushed the nipple and it responded almost instantly. Her breathing was becoming heavier, but not from arousal, but rather the deepness of her sleep. I thought about how exhausted she must be coming from the street, selling her body to survive. It had to be survival, it certainly wasn't living.

I dozed off myself, cupping her breast. Suddenly I was startled awake by my little guest as she sat bolt upright gasping a huge breath, as if startled. She was sweating and shivering in a panicked state. She was shouting, "Where am I? Where am I?"

Once I realized what was happening I sat up and hugged her to me trying to comfort her. I could feel her shivering and the cold sweat that blanketed her frail body.

I whispered in her ear, "It's OK, Princess, Daddy's got you. It's OK." She started to relax, realizing where she was. I turned on the light and brushed her hair away from her face and asked her if she was alright.

"I didn't know where I was. I guess I freaked out or had a nightmare or something." I turned the light on low so she could see where she was. She was still shaking. I held her tighter. "Wow, that was a pisser, " she said.

I told her to take off her nightshirt as it was almost soaked. I reached in one of the nightstand drawers and retrieved a towel kept for "clean-up, etc." "Here, let me dry you off, you're soaked" I patted her face and chest and rubbed the towel across her back. Her breathing was back to normal now and she thanked me.

"Why are you being so nice to me?" she asked, sitting there unabashedly naked.

"When I saw you on the street tonight you were so beautiful and vulnerable looking I had to take you away from there. If I had told you I wanted to rescue you, you'd have told me to fuck off on no uncertain terms. Am I right?"

"Yeah. So you don't want to fuck me? You want me to play like I'm your daughter or something?"

"Well, after you fell asleep in my lap on the couch, I just sat there holding you and thinking."

"About what?" she interrupted.

"Well, let me finish and I'll tell you."

"'K."

"I hate to see young ladies like you get swallowed up by the streets. In fact I'll bet you didn't have much of a father if you had one around at all, aside from the sperm donor, that is. I'd also be willing to bet that your mother was probably a worthless piece of crap herself. Am I right?"

"Two for two."

"Well, how would you like a hand up? Not a hand out, a hand up. It's a little perverted, but I'd like to play Daddy for you. And, in return, I help you get on your feet. How does that sound?"

"But, what about the asshole that thinks he owns me?"

"If you don't go back there, chances are he'll never find you. In the meantime, you'll live here as my "daughter." And I fingered the quotation marks in the air. "But, you'll have to work for your keep, and I don't mean on your back. You'll have chores to do and when you're clean enough we'll see about school or a job, OK?"

"But, I don't even know you. What if you're some kind of perverted ax murderer or something? I mean you make it sound great, but what about your friends? Won't they ask questions?"

"Well, you'll be a friends daughter. Rough times and all that, so you came to stay with me while your mom gets her shit back together. No one will be the wiser. I do have one question for you though."

"What's that?"

"What's your name, little one? I have to call you something other than Princess."

"Sonya, I mean...Stephanie, Sonya was my street name."

"Well, Stephanie, you're a beautiful young lady." I slowly reached out and took her head in my hands and brought her to me and kissed her on the mouth. I looked into her eyes and we kissed again. I probed with my tongue and she was receptive and opened her mouth to me. I moved one hand to the back of her head while I scooped her up close to me with the other. I laid her back on the bed and we kissed passionately. I cupped her left breast in my hand and gently squeezed her nipple. She moaned and arched her back. I worked my left hand down to her tiny ass and cupped one whole cheek in my large hand, squeezing it, our breathing quickening.

I suddenly pulled away from her. I looked her square in the eyes and asked, "Are you OK with this? I don't want you to feel you owe me this for the money or anything. We'll start an account for you on Monday with the 300. It'll be the beginning of your new life, OK? It has nothing to do with what we're doing here."

"OK, Daddy, I understand." And we returned to our passion. I slid my left hand down around her ass and slid a finger along her mons. She was beginning to leak through. I increased the pressure and slid up and down again parting her outer lips and feeling the cream within.

"Oooo, Princess, you're so wet. Aren't you the naughty girl?"

"Yes, Daddy, you make me so hot when you touch me like that."

I nearly came when she said that. Suddenly it came to me like a bolt. This girl's been working the street! What the fuck am I doing? I broke all contact and rolled on my back panting. "Shit!" I exclaimed.

"Whatsa matter, Daddy? Did you have premature 'jaculation?" playing it perfectly for me.

All I could do was moan and say "No, baby. It's just that Daddy's not sure where his little girl has been and he doesn't want to catch anything nasty."

"Oh."

"I'll get you an appointment with a doctor on Monday and have you checked out, OK? I don't think you're filthy or anything, we just have to be safe, just in case.

Aliishaa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Aliishaa

Alright?"

"OK, Daddy, we could use a condom 'til then, would that be OK?"

"I guess it will have to do, Princess. It's just that Daddy was looking forward to tasting you."

"I'm sorry, Daddy. Would you like me to put your thing in my mouth?"

"Aw, Baby, that would be nice. You'll have to use a rubber though."

"I know, " she said, sounding disappointed.

"You'll have to ask real nice though, Princess." Meanwhile I was pawing in the nightstand drawer for a condom. Retrieving one, I handed it to her. She grabbed my cock and started to slowly stroke it.

"Daddy, can I suck on your big cock? It's so hot in my little hand."

"What do you say, Princess?"

"Please."

"Please, what"

"Please, can I suck your big cock, Daddy?"

"May I, Princess. May I suck your big cock, Daddy."

"Yes, Daddy. I'll 'member next time."

God she was nailing the little girl act like a pro and driving me crazy in the process. I nearly came before she could roll the condom on. "OK, Baby, Daddy will have to punish you if you can't remember your lessons."

"'K." She finished rolling on the condom and sucked the head into her mouth while holding the shaft in her little hand. God, it felt glorious.

"Do you like being a dirty little girl for Daddy? You are a dirty little girl, you know?"

"Mmm hmm, " she moaned without even taking my cock from her mouth. And she increased the intensity of her sucking, taking me deeper and deeper a little at a time.

"Oooo, aaaahhh, that's so nice, Sweetie, did you learn that from being a whore on the street?"

She suddenly sprang her head up from my cock making a popping sound as she pulled off of it. "Umm, Daddy, I have to tell you something."

"Huh, what's that Precious? Can't it wait?" I was already missing her ministrations on my turgid rod.

"I was only a whore for three days, Daddy. Well two actually, the party was three nights ago. and I only sucked off two old guys the first night. I kinda hid the rest of that night, but he slapped me around when I came back with only 60. I had just hit the street tonight when you came by. Honest. I'm not really the whore you think I am, Daddy. Not really. I only told you three months so you wouldn't take advantage of me. But I was scared, Daddy, so scared to be on the street. I really thought someone was going to hurt me or even kill me." And she began to sob.

I was relieved on one hand and my heart was shattering on the other. I pulled her to me and held her and kissed her head. "It's alright, Princess, it's all over now. Daddy will take care of you. Everthing's gonna be alright, don't you worry. OK?"

"OK, Daddy, " and she wiped her runny nose with the heel of her palm again. I reached over and handed her a tissue, then held her in both my arms. She sobbed for a while then said to me, "Daddy?"

"Yes, Precious."

"I'm sorry I'm such a filthy whore that you won't dare touch me." And stated crying harder.

"Baby, did you use condoms with those two old guys and the asshole that put you in the street?"

"Uh [sniff] huh."

"Baby?"

"Yes, Daddy?"

"Take off Daddy's condom, we're gonna party." And I rolled her on her back and started tickling her ribs as she squealed with laughter and began begging me to stop. With one quick motion I spun around, straddled her face and rolled her over on top of me. I pulled her little quim down and suctioned my mouth to it assaulting her with my tongue, inhaling her delights. I sucked and kissed and licked all over her bare little womanhood while spreading her cute little bum to see a perfect pink starfish staring back at me.

In the meantime, daddy's new girl had resumed her attention to my, now naked, shaft. She sucked it like her last meal was going to come out of it, pumping it for all she was worth with both of her tiny hands.

I redirected my focus to her little balloon knot and began frenching her back hole like it had liquid gold inside. My little darling pulled off my unit and said, "Oh, Daddy, you're such a dirty old man. Ohhhh, Daddy, that feels soooo goood." She then returned her attention to my rigid cock with even more enthusiasm.

I attached my lips to her little clit and sucked and licked until she spewed on my nose. I lapped up her sweet juice and rolled her off my cock before I exploded. I rolled on top of her, rubbed the head of my dick up and down her slit to get it slippery with her ample juices, placed it at the entrance to her tiny pussy and slowly pushed into her.

It almost felt like I was spreading her hip bones as I pushed into her tight little hole. She all but screamed with a mix of pain and delight. I had only sunk half my meat into this little girl. I pulled back until just the head was left inside and slowly and steadily pushed all my Daddy Dog to the hilt, feeling my balls resting on her tight little ass. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she could only get an "Uuungghh" out of her mouth.

"OH, God, Daddy, You're so fucking big!" she yelled. I paused to let her get used to me and to keep myself from blowing my nut right then. After a few seconds I started to slowly pump my little girl, gradually picking up speed and intensity. I grabbed her face and kissed her intensely and we got into a rhythm. She had her legs wrapped around my waist and was pulling herself into my thrusts. God she was so tight. I couldn't hold on much longer. I pushed myself up on my hands, made it to my knees, grabbed her ankles and began to give her everything I had. She was clutching the sheets and her head was whipping from side to side. I plunged in one more time as my cock had swelled to it's largest size and my balls tightened. I drove all the way in for the last time and spewed my fatherly seed deep into my little girl.

"Oh, God, Daddy," she cried again and began to arch and buck furiously. I almost fell on top of her and held her until her orgasm subsided and we had regained somewhat normal
breathing. Still sheathed in her silky goodness, I rolled her on top of me and hugged her tight. We fell asleep, still engaged, exhausted. The sun was just beginning to crest the horizon as we held each other. She whispered, "I love you, Daddy, " in my ear and I smiled to myself as we drifted off.

Published 
Written by Perimedes
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments