Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daddy Rules, Daddy's Consequences Part II

"Krystenah has a hard time remembering Daddy's new rules"

9
2 Comments 2
22.1k Views 22.1k
2.2k words 2.2k words
It had been three weeks since I had seen Daddy and with every mile I traveled, I felt my pussy water more and more. At the halfway marker, I texted Daddy to ask if I could take off my panties because they had become so wet it felt uncomfortable to sit in them.

“No, Slut,” was all the text read.

I smiled, sure before I had asked that that was what his answer would be, and drove on.

When I got within 10 miles, my pussy began to pulse and as I turned down his street, she tingled almost painfully. I grabbed my bags from the backseat and walked up to the door with a balloon of giddiness blooming in my chest. I could feel the heat inside the gusset of the panties and wasn’t sure if I was imagining her scent. I rang the bell and greeted Daddy with a goofy smile. He cleared the door and I walked in and set my bags in the hall. I turned to him and threw my arms around his neck. I drank in his scent and sighed contentedly. Visiting Daddy meant coming come to the place where I was truly known, where I could relax and be the self only he could see.

Daddy stiffened and whispered in my ear. “Have you forgotten your new rule, Bitch?” he growled.

I backed up and looked at him, my mind blank. “Wasn’t he happy to see me?” I wondered.

Daddy’s handsome face relaxed and he told me to lift my skirt. He cupped the seething pussy in his hand and squeezed.

“My new rule, my new rule,…” my memory raced through all the sessions we had had on the phone. 
“Oh!” I said and began to remove my blouse.

“No,” Daddy simply said. “The rule says immediately disrobe. Bend over the table.”

I turned away from Daddy, hungry from the comfort of his arms and disappointed at my memory for making me disobey Daddy. I bent over the table and grasped my hands.

“I had hoped I wouldn’t have to waste time on training you, on such a simple thing, but I was prepared for this anyway,” he said.

“I’m sorr-“

“Save it,” he said, and lifted my skirt over my back. He laid the cane against my cheeks. Without preamble or lecture, he sung the cane and it landed with a muted snap on my panties. The glow was delayed and softened by the panties, but I didn’t have time to react before the next blow came. This one stung worse as the stripe hit in the same spot. The blows came slow and forceful. I began to moan, but I knew better than to protest. “How could I have forgotten?” I regretfully asked myself as he caned his slut’s ass. He tugged down my panties to my knees and I felt the wetness on my skin. He swung again and I resisted the urge to twist away as he striped my ass over and over. I grunted and squeezed my hands tighter.

Daddy landed the last few on my thighs and I cried out at the sting. He ran his hand over the marks, admiring the texture he had created. He pulled me up and into his arms and whispered into my ear, “Would you like to try again, my little girl?”

“Yes, Daddy,” I sighed, delightedly in his ear. My panties were still at my knees, but he pulled the skirt down. As the fabric ran over the stripes, I moaned and smiled. I followed Daddy back to the door and stepped outside onto the welcome mat. I knew that anyone passing by would be able to see the strange, comical sight of me standing there with my panties lowered, but I knew I deserved the humiliation. Daddy had formulated the rule, I had had only to remember it and I had failed. As he closed the door, I saw the trace of a smile on his lips. I waited a moment and rang the bell again.

Daddy didn’t immediately answer the door. As the seconds tripped by, I felt the sting on my ass and shuffled to remove it. I waited, as patiently as I could, for Daddy to open the door.

When he did, I felt the same rush of excitement that I had moments ago, after the long drive and the longer separation. “Hi Daddy,” I said, cheerfully.

He opened the door and let me cross the threshold. As quickly as I could, I removed my blouse, bra, shoes, skirt and panties. Daddy had left the door open and I stood before him, anxiously awaiting his reaction. He raised an eyebrow.

“You seriously forgot your other new rule, Babygirl?” he said. I fell to my knees, remembering, but it was too late. Daddy was already tugging me up the elbow and leading me straight through the house to the back door. On the table in the dining room, he handed me a knife. “Cut a switch,” he said resignedly, and opened the back door for me.

The air hit my bare skin, but I didn’t waste time covering up. I walked as if I were in a dream to the first branch I saw and sawed away at it, forgetting about my nudity in Daddy’s backyard. Daddy had never had me cut my own switch before and the anticipation of the stings made me choke up a little. I kept sawing, grasping the branch in my hand until it gave from the tree. I swung it through the air as I marched back the house, the cold ground kissing my feet. I knocked at the back door and again Daddy made me wait.

I breathed slowly, trying to calm myself down. The switching would hurt, but I cursed myself for getting myself in this situation. I had looked forward to seeing Daddy for so long. I hadn’t wanted the visit to start this way.

He opened the door and let me in. He took the branch and inspected it, cutting away some knots and swinging it at his side. I shivered, my eyes locked on him. He pointed with the branch to my corner in the front room. I sneaked a glance at his shorts and saw that his erection was tenting them. I bit my lip and sucked back the water, wishing I could hold and squeeze his cock in my mouth.

SharonGreys
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SharonGreys

When I reached the corner, I placed my hands against the wall and waited for the striping.

The first blow caught me on the fleshy part above my right hip. I cried out and pressed into the wall harder. The stripes came slow, over my back and then my hips. He striped my thighs more than he ever had before and I couldn’t help but twist under the lashing. I felt my breath catch in my throat and let myself cry, but he didn’t stop the switching. The stripes cut into my flesh and I heard Daddy’s breath and the whistle of the branch as he swung it and it made contact with my flesh. I began sobbing and blubbering.

“I’m sorrrryyy, Dadddeeee, plleeeaaaaseeee. I’ll remember! I’ll remember!” I cried.

He striped me until he was satisfied and pulled me into his arms. I cried into his chest, sorry at my foolishness. He whispered, “Shall we try it again?”

I nodded and cried into his chest, “Yes, Daddy, I’m sorry, Daddy, Thank you Daddy.”

He led me by the hand back the front door and I stepped outside trembling and trying to catch my breath. The worry about being seen by a neighbor was replaced by a singular focus to perform well for my Daddy. I didn’t want a reward or praise. I only wanted Daddy to be pleased that his slave was following his commands. I rang the bell.

This time Daddy answered quickly and as soon as I was over the threshold, I knelt before him, my King, my Daddy, and my Master. My flesh was crying out in pain, but I didn’t care. I knew my face was puffy from crying and that my hair was wet with spit and tears, but I didn’t care. I bowed my head. Daddy patted my head and stroked my face. I leaned into his palm and kissed it. I felt a compulsion to hug his legs, grateful to be kneeling for my Master Daddy.

Before he sat on the couch, he placed my perch on the floor in front of him and propped the vibrator inside it. I smiled into his face and straddled the perch as he lowered his shorts and I caught sight of his magnificent thick cock. I stared at it, mesmerized. I felt like a dog lusting after a bone and looked up, anxiously, into his eyes.

“You may suck, slave,” Daddy said.

I fell on his cock and opened my mouth wide to accept him inside me. I felt a rush of happiness as I took him deeper and deeper into my mouth. As I leaned forward, the vibrations hit my erect clit and I moaned at the paired sensations. My skin tingled and stung from the lashing, and I recalled the striping with gratitude. Daddy’s lessons are painful, but they stick and they make me a better slave for his pleasure. I rocked back and forth on his cock, taking it deeper and deeper into my throat. Daddy sighed contentedly and encouraged me as I sucked his cock harder and faster. The rocking sent vibrations through my clit and to my asshole, which craved his cock. My whole body felt electrified as I rocked and sucked.

Daddy hadn’t let me climax, even though he had and the taste of his milk in my mouth helped relieve the panic I felt in my pulsing clit. “Get me the jeweled plug, Babygirl,” Daddy told me and when I brought it to him, he told me to lie across his lap. As Daddy watched his game, he ran the metal plug over the welts he had made on my back and ass. He pressed the plug against my asshole, but didn’t push it all the way in. He teased me for an hour or so, only stopping to spank my ass with his hand when the commercials came on. I wriggled under his spanks, but he pulled me closer to him as he spanked me. Finally, I heard him lube up the plug and felt it press it inside my tight ass. I moaned as I accepted it inside me and he patted it, and complimented how well it looked. “Go get your lines book,” he told me.I got up and scrambled through my things until I found it. He told me to get on all fours and present my ass to him, so he could admire the jeweled plug as I wrote. “You will write, ‘I will remember my Daddy’s rules’ until I tell you to stop. Understood, Little Girl?”

“Yes Sir,” I said.

The position Daddy chose had me not only on all fours, but with my knees far apart and in this way the plug stretched the opening of my anus. I wrote as neatly as I could, concentrating on every letter.

Daddy folded his ankles and placed set them on the small of my back. I felt a glow as his skin made contact with mine and I felt grateful that I could provide a rest for Daddy’s feet. Daddy told me that the marks looked beautiful and that his dick was getting hard looking at them. I felt my pussy fill at his words, but I continued writing. Daddy still spanked me at the commercial breaks and the sting grew every time he took me over his knee. I grabbed his calf and squeezed against the pain, and I moaned into the cushions. Getting up off Daddy’s lap and into the position he dictated made my muscles protest, but I felt grateful to be over Daddy’s knees. Whenever he holds me there, I feel safe, even though I know I will be spanked. I can’t experience the sensation of security in any other way and I savor it even if I resist the pain.

At halftime, Daddy knelt behind me and brushed the lines book out of the way. I felt the precum at the mouth of my pussy and I pushed back onto Daddy’s hard dick. As he pressed himself inside me, I squeezed as hard as I could and groaned at the pleasure of being filled by Daddy’s cock and the anxiety of his thighs slapping my injured, angry flesh. As he began to pump, I pushed back and the plug pressed deeper into my ass. I moaned and pressed back, eager to have all of Daddy inside me, to be filled his with power. I could feel my pushing fountaining inside me, producing the juice that allows Daddy to fuck his slave’s pussy as hard and as long as he wants. I screamed out in pleasure as he pumped his cream into my grateful, hungry pussy.

Published 
Written by krystenah
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments