Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Confusion and Humiliation

"How far would she have me go?"

6
0 Comments 0
2.6k Views 2.6k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Mistress had instructed me to arrive at exactly 11:00. I parked and walked to her door. I was wearing gym shorts and a T shirt as ordered. I walked in the door, closed it behind me and put on the blindfold. Then I stripped just as I had been told to, waiting anxiously for her.

I don’t know if I heard her approach or just felt it. Her soft hand wrapping itself around my semi-erect cock, then letting go. She took me by the hand and led me through the house. When she got me to my intended destination, she turned and placed my nose against the wall. I heard the camera click several times before I was turned around and placed on my knees. She took me by the hair and pulled my face into her cotton panty-covered ass. I felt dirty as she rubbed my nose in her crack, the soft curves of her buttocks caressing my cheeks. She softly laughed as she did so, my tongue sneaking licks of the exposed areas and the fabric covering others. I was told to rise slightly as she moved away. Just then I felt her hard nipple brushing my lips, she said only “Suck.” I greedily complied as she cooed her approval. Again I heard a few clicks before her luscious breast was taken away.

Mistress whispered softly, but not to me. I heard the bed creak, but my blindfold was so tight I couldn’t see what made the noise. She then whispered in my ear to kneel on the bed and spread my legs wide. She guided me where she wanted me and left me there, exposed. My balls dangling below my hard cock. My asshole was exposed to the air.

For several minutes I waited, while nothing happened. I felt the bed move as I assumed mistress climbed on top, that’s when I heard it. Another moan, but not from mistress. It was the moan of another man, very close to me. My heart was racing, this was not something I was expecting. I was still processing this information when I felt mistress start to lube my exposed ass. I moaned as she applied the lube, as she began to loosen me for the adventures yet to come. Her fingers probed me and soon she replaced them with a set of anal beads. I felt them working in and out, it felt so good. She left me again, beads inserted and I could hear and feel movement from close by. I still had no idea what was going on. An occasional moan, or a gutteral “oh god” was all I could discern. Then mistress grabbed my hanging balls, she squeezed and pulled, asking me if I liked that. I told her I did, and she slapped them several times. So then removed the beads and inserted a dildo. She fucked me with it for a few minutes as I savored the way it felt. Then she left it in, the silicone balls pressed against mine and left me again.

I heard the sound of her impacts against the other man, and heard his reactions. I realized he could hear every moan of pleasure, every cry of pain. I realized that he knew that I was eagerly allowing myself to be used. This made me feel a strange combination of shame and excitement. I was still trying to process this, almost lost in my thoughts when mistress pulled me by the hair to her spread pussy. She told me to lick and I eagerly began to devour her. I realized she was sucking his cock because her moans were muffled. She came on my face far earlier than usual, grinding her pelvis against me, soaking my face and neck.

paulina2024
Online Now!
Lush Cams
paulina2024

She had me straighten up on my knees. My hard cock out in front of me, as she went behind me and started to slowly and sensually work the dildo in and out of me. As she did so, she said “Keep your hands at your side, do not move.” Then, “Now.” That’s when I felt the rough, calloused hand grasp my cock. I was shocked. I knew what it was. Another man had my cock in his hand. He stroked gently as she did the same. The feelings rushed up. Excitement, shame, humiliation. She rubbed the dildo over my prostate at the perfect angle as he stroked. We had a safe word arranged. I could say it at any time. I never wanted to. I could feel my orgasm approaching. I didn’t want to cum from another man’s touch. Or was I coming from the prostate stimulation. I still do not know all these years later. I told mistress I was close and she instructed the other slave to stop. She made one more thrust with the dildo and I began to pour cum out. Not shooting, not quite a pure prostate milking either. The perfect ruined orgasm. I felt like such a loser, such a failure, such a whore. Next thing I heard was “Open.” I did and mistress inserted a finger into my mouth, covered with my cum. As I eagerly cleaned her finger, I heard “Clean.” With that, my shrinking member was engulfed in a masculine mouth. I wanted to cry. I wanted to scream, but I was paralyzed with a rush of conflicting feelings. Did I like it? Did I hate it? Did I both like and hate it at the same time?

The mouth withdrew and I was guided to my feet. Placed at the edge of the bed, the cool air touching my wet cock. I then felt mistress pull me slightly down and felt her take me into her mouth. I could feel and hear that she was being pounded. But I couldn’t get past my conflict to fully enjoy it. I felt used, dirty, yet strangely excited by what had happened. I heard him grunt and mistress took her mouth from my cock. Next thing mistress guided me onto my hands and knees on the bed, and I felt her rub the small cock against my lips. She told me to clean it. I tasted the mixture of her juices and the strange cum on the flaccid member that rapidly got hard in my mouth. I wanted to vomit, but at the same time, I began to harden myself. What was happening. Mistress stood me up and wrapped my hand around his much smaller cock and told me to stroke. I realized this was the bisexual friend she had told me about, the one who she felt was secretly more into men, he twitched and came very quickly. I have no idea where his load landed, since I was still blindfolded. Mistress led me and my throbbing cock to the bathroom. She told me to clean up and get dressed, knowing the frustration would keep me coming back for more.

Published 
Written by SubcuriousMD
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors