Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cog in the Machine

"The machine has no desires; no pity. It uses her because it was built to."

13
4 Comments 4
22.2k Views 22.2k
2.3k words 2.3k words
She had long ago given up her name. Of course, the vanilla world insisted on her using it still, but at times like this she was 440-424-135. A machine somewhere on the Internet assigned that number to her at her request. It was who she was now to the extent that it mattered. She lived with her Master. He too had a name in the world, but using it herself would imply that she was an equal to him rather than his possession. She called him Master when they were with each other, and he called her Five for short.

At the moment, she was in the antechamber - an empty room scarcely larger than a half-bath. It had no furniture, and its bare white walls held only two doors - an entrance and an exit. She knew where the exit lead and what awaited her on the other side. As she knelt naked on the cold concrete floor, she pondered her fate, as she did every time.

When she first gave herself to her Master, he reveled in having his way with her. He tied her in sisal for hours at a time, he whipped her raw, he fucked her hard in every orifice... And she freely took everything he did to her until he could find nothing more. And still she wanted more. He knew her well enough to know that and treasured her enough to know that he had to give it to her. He had to find a way to use her until she was completely spent. His skills as an engineer showed him the way forward. And he persevered until his plan was ready.

Every full moon she was given to the machine. The choice was his, but it was arbitrary - as was in keeping with the machine's arbitrary nature. And tonight was the night, and was why she found herself kneeling in the tiny room he built in which she would wait. At long last, the door in front of her opened and he was standing in front of her. He did not speak, and of course, she never spoke unbidden. No words were necessary in any case. She rose deftly to her feet and he turned and led her into the machine's inner sanctum.

The machine was a maze of black iron pipe. Through the iron framework ran bundles of wires and hoses, secured to the framework with wire ties. There were hinges and other mechanical accouterment. She simply lacked the vocabulary to describe it, and he never explained the workings of the machine. It was unclear to her whether he intended to imbue into the machine a personality by preserving the mystery, but for her own part, she was torn: she knew that the machine was autonomous - all her Master did was place her in it and start it - that gave it a sort of life of its own for her, but it had no mercy, no feelings. It did what it did with her and to her for no reason other than because it was made to do.

Her Master led her to the side of the machine. He stood her with her back to the machine. On either side of her next to each limb was an echo of her limb in stainless steel. Each was in the form of a very wide cuff. On the back of the cuff was a piano hinge, and on the front was a clasp. Each cuff was wide enough to encompass almost the entire limb, and there was a hinge in the middle for the knee or elbow. He methodically secured her into each cuff until from thigh to ankle and shoulder to wrist she was decked in steel. He took a step back and took a long moment to look her over. He then turned and walked out the door.

She looked up at the wall ahead of her. In the corner was a security camera. She knew deep down that he would be watching and ready to stop the machine if she wanted it stopped. She was just finishing that thought when she felt more than heard the motors of the machine come to life. Almost immediately, her arms were jerked out sideways and then curved forward and down, forcing her to bend at the waist. Then her right hand was brought forwards and stretched out in front of her head, and then her right knee bent back, lifting her right foot into the air behind her. She shifted her weight awkwardly to her left foot and tried her best to follow the machine's lead as it forced her to dance like a marionette. It continued to manipulate her, seemingly at random. She began to feel like one of her barbie dolls - but one that was being tormented by an 8 year-old boy.

Finally, the machine spread her legs apart, hauled her arms up into the air and bent her forward, doubling her over. Out of sight above her, she heard a faint whirring noise. She turned her head as best as she could and could see a metal drum moving downwards toward her. She knew from experience that there were single-tail whips attached to the drum, and that it was spinning so fast they could not be seen. The drum slowly approached her and then as if by magic, stinging pain erupted over the entire surface of her lower back and bottom, forcing a cry out of her lips. She struggled against her bondage, but the machine held her perfectly in place as the drum moved downwards, spreading the pain over the entire surface of her bottom - even between the cheeks (which were spread wide in any event). When the pain reached the top of the thigh cuffs, the drum moved away, stopping the pain as suddenly as it started, allowing her a moment to regain her breath. Before she had a chance to regroup, though, the drum and its attendant pain returned and she shrieked again, struggling fruitlessly to find some escape. This time, the drum continued past the top of her ass and moved downwards to traverse her back. The pain washed over her as the drum slowly ran its course, dispensing its prescription of painful lashing on her body. By the time the drum moved away, her eyes were filled with tears and her breathing wracked with sobs.

The machine didn't give her much time to recover. It yanked her arms back up and over her head. But they didn't stop. Instead, they kept going backwards, bending her knees and arching her back. She blinked the tears away to watch in almost a detached fascination as the drum descended towards her. The lashes made contact first with the tips of her breasts, bringing a shriek from her. She screwed her eyes shut and the swath of pain encompassed the entirety of her breasts and began to slowly travel downwards across her stomach and towards her crotch. Again, she struggled against her bondage, and again, the band of hot pain moved relentlessly on its chosen path.

kattiemoisquirt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
kattiemoisquirt

This time, when it arrived at the end of its travel, it lingered, the painful whipping reaching between her legs. She could hear the cries of agony and barely was able to consciously realize they were hers.

And then, the pain stopped and she was left doubled back, breathing hard and sobbing, her eyes misty with tears. But her rest was brief before once again, her limbs were jerked upwards and forwards. As she was lifted, a flat metal surface rolled in from the side and she was dragged over it. The plate was featureless, except that there were two large depressions the perfect size to receive her breasts. The machine forced her into place perfectly, her torso flat against the cold steel. As soon as she was in place, she felt the machine draw a vacuum around her breasts, creating a bizarre pressure as her flesh was pulled from all directions. At the same time, she felt her legs being parted and something made contact with her pussy. It moved up and down briefly and then settled right on top of her clit and began to buzz. She closed her eyes and began to moan. The suction on her breasts and her bound limbs offered her very little avenue to move, but the strong vibrations on her clit were impossible to ignore, even if she desired to.

The machine kept her in that position only briefly - not long enough for her to approach an orgasm. The machine released the vacuum on her breasts suddenly, and she felt her knees being drawn forward, forcing her bottom to rise up. Her knees bent until they were nearly touching her chest, but her lower legs were kept slightly parted, her ass jutting out obscenely. She was held still for a moment before she felt a probe of some sort come to rest on her anus. But it didn't rest long before it slowly but inexorably moved inside her. She did her best to relax herself as it advanced. Presently, it stopped and then a moment later, another similar device appeared at her pussy and pressed itself inside her. Once the two were in place, they slowly began to move apart, the vaginal probe pressing against her pubic bone, and the anal probe pulling her further open. She gasped at the awkward stretch that was being imposed on her, but it stopped short of causing pain. Then a third probe arrived. She knew from experience that this was the main one. It arrived at her pussy and began to push in above the other. It was much larger, and it made her gasp at how completely it filled her. When it had pressed itself entirely within her, it drew itself backwards, stopping when it had withdrawn half way. It then came forward again, beginning a slow, but extraordinarily thorough fucking motion.

The machine made a dozen or so full, slow cycles back and forth before it almost imperceptibly sped up. She wanted so badly to move her ass against the machine's huge phallus, but could not move at all against not only the bondage of her limbs, but the probes stretching her ass and pussy. She began to moan as the machine moved. She wanted to beg to be fucked hard, but she knew that any words would go unheard. The machine was not built to listen. She knew deep within her soul that the machine was built to consume her and then spit her out, and it would do so automatically, without compunction. The machine was amoral in the purest sense of the word.

The simulacrum that was thoroughly fucking her continued to accelerate its motion in and out and she began to moan as it built up the pleasure within her. The faster it moved, the shorter its strokes became. She became one with the rhythm of the machine as it kept up its furious, tireless fucking of her. Presently, the buzzing returned to her clit, modulated by the movement of her flesh as it was pushed and pulled by the machine's huge cock. Her first orgasm surprised her - as it always did - with the speed of its arrival. But the machine didn't change at all, but rather forced her headlong into a second orgasm, and then a third. The fatigue was beginning to set in as her muscles strained repeatedly against her bondage. The suction on her breasts returned, and began to pulse in and out, mimicking the feeling - in her mind - of a rough pair of hands kneading them. The sensory overload pushed her into a fourth orgasm, and then she couldn't count them properly any further as she simply floated from one to the next with no boundary between.

Distantly, she felt the machine's fucking motion stop and the probe began to rapidly pulsate and she felt herself being filled with a warm fluid as the machine ejaculated. Somehow, the concept and feeling together pushed her into one more heavy orgasm, every muscle in her body straining against the machine. And then, in an instant, her strength left her and she was once again, a rag doll. The machine's fluid (Master had told her once that it was just lube) seeped out of her pussy, dripping down her legs. As it withdrew, more fluid came with it. Once the main probe was removed, the auxiliary vaginal probe followed, and then the anal probe was gently withdrawn. The vacuum on her breasts was released and she was gently raised up from the table and returned to a standing posture with her arms at her side. She stood and just breathed. Her flesh felt warm where the flogging had stung her. The fluid dripped down her inner thighs. She felt exhausted. But for the machine's support, she was not sure she would be able to stand.

From the side, she heard a door open and heard footsteps approaching, which she knew were those of her Master. He appeared in front of her, reached his hand behind her head and gave her a long kiss, his tongue probing and finding hers. She kissed him back, finding just enough strength in reserve to give what she had left to him. She felt pride that though the machine had taken much, it did not get all. He broke their kiss and began to unlatch her restraints. He held her to make sure she retained her footing. He then reached down and placed an arm behind her knees and picked her up off her feet and carried her out of the chamber to another with a bed. She was asleep before he left her.

Published 
Written by Sensei
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments