Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chris And Lucie Pt.1 – Coming home

"Chris was driving home from work, with a smile on his face"

4
1 Comment 1
4.6k Views 4.6k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Chris was driving home from work, with a smile on his face. He had to stay a few minutes longer and there was a bit of traffic, so it was already 17.35 and he still needed another ten to fifteen minutes to get home. Today`s session with Lucie has started already, he was sure, punctually at 17.30.

Last night he instructed her to wait for him from 17.30 onwards in the living room, on her knees, with her hands behind her neck and with her mouth open. She was not allowed to move or close her mouth from that time until he said otherwise. As usually with similar tasks, Chris told her to set up a camera before taking the position, so that he can control if she performed the task satisfactorily.

He parked in front of his house at 17.45, knowing that she heard the car. The neighbour next door, Mike, was about to park as well, and Chris decided to have a chat with him. While chatting with Mike, Chris tried to talk slightly louder, to make sure that Lucie hears the conversation. It turned out that Mike bought some shelves and Chris was happy to offer him help, putting them in Mike's garage. Chris knew that this short play would start making Lucie's pussy wet and her lips drier, exactly as he wanted.

When he entered the living room Lucie was there as instructed, on her knees, butt up, hands behind her neck, elbows wide on sides and her mouth wide open, looking straight in front of her. She was next to the tv, in front of a couch, kneeling on a fitness mat, to protect her knees. Red Victoria's Secret underwear on her brown Asian skin was always a pleasure to see. She was 170 cm tall, with excellent legs and butt and small tits. Few tattoos she had on her back were sexy and tasteful. Chris was European, also around 170 cm tall, with an average body. Although Lucie looked younger, they were both in their early thirties.

Soon after they met Chris realized that she has a submissive side, which made a perfect match. Although they played often, she was not his 24/7 slave and for the most of the time, they enjoyed their vanilla relationship.

While Chris circled around her, Lucie kept looking straight in front of her. Chris was happy with her behaviour. He touched her lips and they were dry like paper. They both knew that sucking Chris's dick would be the relief for Lucie's lips, but Chris didn't want to rush with it.

He went to the kitchen, made himself a mojito and came back to the living room. He took the camera that Lucie set up and set on the couch. He was drinking his mojito while he was checking if Lucie behaved well before he arrived. Chris looked at his watch and it was already 18.10, Lucie was in the position for forty minutes already.

He left his drink and approached Lucie. He inspected her pussy and it was very wet, which was not really a surprise. He took his dick out and started circling around Lucie's lips with it, touching them lightly. After playing like that for a bit he addressed her for the first time.

“Suck slave“, Chris told her.

She didn't wait a second. She instantly started sucking his dick, still holding her hands behind her back. Suddenly, Chris took his dick out of her mouth.

“What do you say, slave," asked Chris

“Thank you, Master," said Lucie.

Chris went back to the couch and started the TV. Lucie stayed on her knees, keeping her mouth open again.

"Come here slave, you did well with your task. Collect your reward.“, told here Chris.

Lucie crawled on all fours to him.

"Thank you, Master," she said, starting to suck his dick.

"Put your hands behind you back," said Chris while he was shuffling channels.

She did as instructed, and that was one of the things Chris liked. He didn't have to tie her often, whenever physically possible she would maintain the position he instructed without being bound, or better to say, being bound only with a command. That was the type of submission that Chris wanted to see.

“ Lick my balls," he said and she reacted faster than a remote control.

“ Suck it slave," Chris said after a few seconds and she obeyed.

ErlineDervis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ErlineDervis

He repeated the same a couple of times, watching news, until he was ready to cum.When he was ready he just came, without giving her any warning. She knew that she needs to drink all of it and that if even a bit ends up on Chris that she will be punished. By now she was practised enough and there was no issue. She swallowed all and then sucked and licked his dick to make sure that once it's out of her mouth it's perfectly clean.

“Good slave, now go to the bedroom and wait for me. I will go to shower and then come to you," Chris said.

Knowing that no comment is expected from her, she crawled to the bedroom. When Chris entered the bedroom she was there, kneeling next to the bed. He lay in the bed, on his belly, completely naked.

"Worship my body," he commanded.

"Yes Master," was all that Lucie said while she was climbing to the bed.

She started gently kissing and licking his shoulders, his back, his butt-cheeks, his legs. She was doing it gently and slowly. She knew that her Master likes the light touch on his skin, that that relaxed him and excited him at the same time. When she was done with his legs and approached his feet Chris turned on his back.

"Now you will learn another command slave. Are you ready?" Chris asked her.

"Yes, Master," replied Lucie. She was already fully attentive. She knew that Master doesn't like to repeat himself and that she will be punished if she performs the command wrongly.

"This is easy," started Chris, "when I snap my fingers once, you will suck my dick, when I snap my fingers twice you will lick my feet. By the way, these commands will stay active from now on. Every time I snap fingers you will act based on the command. Is everything clear?"

"Yes Master," Lucie replied.

He snapped his fingers twice. Lucie started licking his feet. He let her stay there for a while, until his dick was fully erect again, then snapped once. Lucie was quick, but as soon as she started sucking his dick, Chris snapped twice, with a smile on his face. He continued snapping his fingers, sometimes as soon as Lucie would perform a command, sometimes he would allow her to stay a bit longer with one command. She definitely spent more time at his feet.

"Do you want me to fuck you slave," asked Chris.

"Yes, Master," said Luci without being able to hide a smile on her face.

"Do you think you deserved it?" asked Chris, also with a smile.

"Yes, Master," said Lucie, knowing that she performed well, as a well-trained slave.

"Well, I have to say that you did. Come here, I want you in a reverse cowgirl," said Chris.

He didn't have to say it twice. Lucie was already positioning herself, starting to ride her Master. He slapped her ass, pinched her nipples, but mainly he just let her ride him. She was doing it so good and they both enjoyed it.

"May I cum Master?" asked Lucie at one moment.

"Cum slave," Chris told her. Although sometimes he would deny her an orgasm for a while, he was getting hungry and he was ready to come again as well.

Lucie's body trembled, she was breathing heavy, her heartbeat raced. She was not a loud one. Once she thought that Chris would like her to scream so she did it. He slapped her immediately because she sounded like a whore from cheap porn. When she gathered herself she continued riding him, and it didn't last long before he erupted inside her.

"You did well, come here for a hug," Chris told her.

She knew that their session was over. She hugged him and he kissed her gently. They stayed there for a while, hugging and enjoying each other's touch.

"You are doing good baby. I have some ideas that could take our play to the next level. Do you think you are ready to push your boundaries again?“ asked Chris.

"You know I like our sessions, even when sometimes they are not comfortable in the beginning. Sure, let's try it," Lucie replied.

"Sounds good, I do have some ideas already. Now let's go out to grab some food," said Chris and they started getting ready to go out for dinner.

Published 
Written by MasterKarlos
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments