Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chasing Lacy Part 2

"Lacy has felt Gabriel inside her, but now her Mistress is acting strangely"

7
2 Comments 2
7.5k Views 7.5k
5.0k words 5.0k words
Lacy trailed behind somewhat as she and Freja walked back to the white beach house with blue shutters which was their home. She was still wearing Gabriel’s cum on her face for Freja had forbidden her to wash it off in the warm ocean water, but she really wasn’t thinking about her messy face. Instead she was deep in thought about the unexpected things Freja had done before they parted company with Gabriel. For Freja to put a man’s cock in her mouth especially when it had semen on it seemed completely unlike her Mistress to Lacy. She had seen Mistress tease the submissive male lovers she’d had before by giving them tiny licks, only enough to keep them hard, but it had always been her duty to clean up the cock if they were allowed to climax. Lacy had never seen Freja willingly go down and suck on a cock.

As if the cock suck and kiss wasn’t enough, Freja had blown Lacy’s mind by inviting him to their home tonight for a play session. Part of Lacy was thrilled because she liked Gabriel and his male strength gave her thrills her Mistress had never given her, but she had never expected Freja to invite him.

Gabriel was coming at nine which gave the women less than two hours to eat and prepare themselves. As Lacy walked, she considered what would happen tonight, because other than a somewhat humorous remark by Gabriel, nothing had really been discussed about what would be expected which was also unlike Freja.

Lacy remembered the half-awkward, half-humorous remark Gabriel had deadpanned when Freja had insisted her come over tonight. “Should I lube my butt first?” After an awkward silence he chuckled letting the women know he’d intended it as a humorous poke at Freja’s dominance.

For a brief moment Lacy had half expected Freja to say something like it sounds like a good idea, but her Mistress opted to simply state that wouldn’t be necessary. This left Lacy wondering why Mistress didn’t desire to fuck Gabriel because she had fucked many of the sub males she’d brought home for Lacy. If Mistress isn’t going to fuck him, why does she want him there tonight?

Finally when they were near the beach house, Lacy couldn’t contain her curiosity any longer. “Mistress, what will happen tonight?” Lacy hoped for some enlightenment as to the agenda and her Mistress’ state of mind.

“Well, I would expect you’ll be getting quite a bit of action. No doubt you’ll get fucked by both of us which I’ll bet sounds good to you, doesn’t it?” Freja teased.

Lacy realized it did excite her to be ravaged by both of them. It was what she wanted to happen, but was it all that would happen? Lacy wanted to ask Mistress about what she’d done with Gabriel’s cock and the kiss given with cum on her lips, but she thought the better of it.

“He’s very different, Mistress, not like the other men we’ve played with.” Lacy was curious about how her Mistress would react to this statement.

“Well, those others weren’t really men, but Gabriel is. You can tell he is all man and he demands a woman’s complete attention. I know you know what I mean.” It wasn’t what Freja said which bothered Lacy it was how she said it. Her voice had girlish quality and a dream-like tone which Lacy had never heard before.

All the way home, Lacy contemplated the new circumstances surrounding Gabriel, but she couldn’t find any real comfort right now.

As soon as they got home, Freja took charge. “You make supper while I shower and get ready for him.” Freja ordered before walking off toward the bedroom.

“Will I be able to shower too, Mistress?” Lacy asked because she was quite aware she still wore Gabriel’s cum on her face which meant she needed a shower more than Freja did.

“Yes, of course, you may shower after we eat. There will be plenty of time.” Freja remarked as she disappeared into the bedroom and Lacy, naked and sweaty from her sexual exertions, moved with resignation to the kitchen.

Lacy prepared supper as usual with all the food going on one platter-sized plate to be accompanied by a large goblet of wine. The plate and goblet were set in front of Mistress’ chair and Lacy dutifully knelt beside the chair to wait for her Domme.

When Freja appeared Lacy was more than surprised with what she’d chosen to wear; an ensemble of sheer red lingerie including a bra with exposed nipples, panties, garter belt and stockings, and finally knee high black boots. What most surprised Lacy was everything Freja wore, save for the boots, had come out of Lacy’s closet of things she was allowed to wear as a slave. Lacy had worn this outfit many times, but she’d never seen Freja in anything remotely as slutty.

“Do you object to my wardrobe selections, slave?” Freja asked when she saw the look on Lacy’s face.

“No, Mistress, not at all.” Lacy responded knowing she had no right to question her Mistress. Freja could wear any of her slut clothes anytime she wanted, she just never had before which made this time rather unusual.

Freja sat and dinner proceeded as usual with Freja eating and feeding Lacy when and if she desired to. After drinking all of the wine midway through dinner, Freja had Lacy refill the goblet and when her slave returned to the table she was greeted with an unexpected question.

“You like him, don’t you? You want more of those deep strokes of his cock. Tell me, how do you feel when he’s fucking you like a rag doll? Is it better than when I fuck you?” Freja asked.

Lacy wasn’t sure how to answer simply because she’d actually only received one deep, hard stroke of Gabriel’s amazing cock, but she knew she wanted to feel more of Gabriel’s strength and masculinity. Yet she also knew she had to tread carefully when commenting on this subject because her Mistress might be anxious or even jealous of Gabriel. “I think when he fucks me I feel more helpless than when you do it. After all he’s so strong, Mistress.”

“So if I gave you a choice right now you’d rather he fuck you tonight? Is that fair to say?” Freja’s line of questioning was exactly what Lacy didn’t want to hear and she dipped her head and began to cry in frustration.

“No, and none of these questions are really fair to me, Mistress. He is new to me and what’s new is often more exciting for a while, but it’s not necessarily what I want forever.” What Lacy really wanted to ask was why Freja had invited him to play with them if she was so jealous of him, but she didn’t dare ask.

“Oh, so you don’t think you’ll suddenly want a male dominant after tonight?” Freja inquired with some sarcasm.

“No, I love you, Mistress, and that isn’t going to change.” Lacy got back down to her knees and made a show of her devotion to her Mistress by kissing her boots.

“Well, we’ll see tonight. I expect you’ll get all you can handle from both of us.” Freja’s tone made it sound as if she was still a bit skeptical over her slave’s loyalty.

This made Lacy wonder if she should refuse to play with Gabriel tonight. She knew she could invoke her safe word and refuse sex with the dominant male, but when she thought about what she’d be missing her desire to feel Gabriel’s hard cock pounding her tight holes while he held her in his steely grip was almost impossible to resist. It would be hard to refuse such an experience.

Dinner ended with Freja holding the wine goblet and pouring more than half of it down Lacy’s throat forcing her to drink it as fast as she could. “Now clean up quickly and then you can shower. I’ll choose something for you to wear and lay it out on the bed.”

Lacy looked quickly at the time, twenty till nine, and she knew she had to rush, but suddenly she felt compelled to ask the question which was bugging her the most. “Why did you take his cock in your mouth, Mistress, and then kiss him?” Almost as soon as she asked her question, Lacy realized Freja was caught off guard and was unsure what to say which wasn’t at all normal for Freja.

After an all-too-long and all-too-awkward moment Freja sighed. “Oh, I guess I should have realized you’d be confused by that. The truth is I was impressed by his cock, so big and thick, and I guess I sorta let my feelings go to my head. After all I do admire his body and his style of domination.” Freja didn’t sound wholly convincing as she explained her actions and to Lacy her Mistress’ smile seemed forced.

“Now get to the kitchen, you’re wasting your time.” Freda commanded, but the doorbell punctuated her sentence.

Gabriel was here early! Lacy fretted and Freja was forced to make a decision. “Alright, go wash your face quickly and comb your hair. There won’t be time for a shower. Just put on a thong and your cuffs before you return.” Lacy hurried to the bedroom to rush with her preparations, but just before she left the dining room Freja added.

“Remember hands behind your back when you cuff them and make sure to bring your ball gag for me to put in.” Freja picked up the plate and goblet from the table just as Lacy exited and the doorbell rang again.

* * * *

When Lacy returned all she wore was a skimpy teal thong and her cuffs which held her hands behind her back. Strangely she didn’t find Mistress in the dining room or the living room, but instead she surprisingly found Freja and Gabriel in the kitchen engaged in conversation while Freja hand-washed the dinner plate and goblet. Even in her duties as slave, Lacy didn’t wash common tableware because they had a top-of-the-line dishwasher to do it, so she knew Mistress was trying to impress Gabriel which seemed odd to her.

“There she is, my lost bitch. Would you do the honors and gag her, Gabriel.” Freja asked before adding. “I suppose it isn’t really necessary considering how far away the neighbors are, but I just worry someone will be out walking the beach at night and they’ll hear her scream out her orgasm and call the cops on me.”

Gabriel, dressed simply in navy blue shirt and white shorts, went behind Lacy and took the gag which she clutched in her cuffed hands. He popped it into the cooperative Lacy’s open mouth and pulled the ends tightly to buckle it behind Lacy’s head. “It’s a reasonable precaution to take, Freja, because of the embarrassment of having the cops at your door and you realize once they’re here and they know of your lifestyle you’re going to have to deal with whatever prejudices they have against it and often it can mean lots of trouble for you.”

The Swedish dominatrix noted Gabriel’s agreement with her, but she also noticed the look of surprise her slave gave as he gagged her. “Look at her face, it’s the first time she’s been gagged by a man. I think she thinks it’s too tight for her.”

Gabriel slipped a finger under the gag and tested the tension. “It’s not really tight. I can honestly say at my club I always gag much tighter than this, but I’ll loosen it if you think it’s best.” Gabriel’s tone indicated her was willing to loosen the gag, but he truly didn’t think it was too tight.

“No need, if you say it’s not tight, she’ll just have to deal. Now tell me, Gabriel, what did you have in mind for tonight? Shall we share my slave, or do you perhaps have some other imaginative idea, like you did this afternoon?” Freja words seemed clearly communicated to both Gabriel and Lacy she was more than willing to indulge Gabriel and concentrate on fulfilling his desires this evening which Lacy for one felt was completely inconsistent with her personality.

Gabriel smiled at Freja and reached out to touch her face. “You’re different than I first thought, Freja, much more open than I first expected you to be. I thought we’d start by both of us playing with Lacy independently, but from there who really knows where it might go. I find it’s best to follow my desires when I play rather than follow a set plan.” Gabriel’s answer surprised both women, but for different reasons as one night imagine.

Freja smiled at what she heard and although the ball gag suppressed any smile Lacy might desire to display, the submissive felt quite confident all her carnal desires would be well sated by evenings end.

“Okay then, follow me and bring my bitch along. Now our little dungeon is in the basement and the stairway down is rather narrow, not wide enough for two, side by side, so you might want to just toss her over your shoulder and carry her down.” Freja led the way out of the kitchen and across the dining room to a well-concealed doorway. “Oh and you don’t have to be gentle with her because she’s already confessed to me how much she likes to feel your strong hands on her body. You are after all the first dominant male I’ve allowed her to be with.”

Whether it was because Freja suggested it or not, Lacy didn’t know, but when they came to the narrow stairway Gabriel picked her up and tossed her over his shoulder. He used minimal effort as if she were a very light and nubile sack of potatoes. On the way down the stairs he casually asked Freja. “I’m curious, how long after you two left me did you make her wear my cum on her face?”

Freja laughed. “She literally wore it until you rang the doorbell, then I let her wash her face to make room for more.”

At the bottom of the stairway Gabriel paused to examine the makeshift dungeon.

MellynaBrownn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MellynaBrownn

The two major attractions were a wooden X-cross and a heavy, oaken spanking bench at the far end of the room, but he noted several tools of the trade and punishment implements hanging on the wall. He didn’t bother to let Lacy down until he’d looked everything over and as soon as Lacy’s feet touched the floor he turned toward Freja.

“It’s very nice, but please tell me you have a hood. I don’t see one, but I’m hoping you have one because I find being hooded really brings out a sub’s vulnerability. I like to use it when I play with her.” Gabriel’s eyes were bright with desire as he looked to Freja.

“Well I guess that means I should be using her hood more often. She has one, custom fitted, but I have to confess I’ve only used it on her once.” Freja moved quickly to a cabinet on the far side of the basement where she extracted a shiny, black leather hood which of course was sized perfectly for Lacy.

“Ask and ye shall receive.” Freja remarked as she handed the hood to Gabriel.

“Well, since it’s your dungeon and your slave, I thought I’d watch you two go first. I’m sure watching you two will turn me on and get me ready for my debut in your dungeon. Does that sound like a good idea?” Gabriel asked with a charming smile on his face.

To Lacy it sounded perfect because she wanted Gabriel’s cock to be the climax of her evening and this seemed to set the stage for that. However when she turned to look at her Mistress, Freja’s odd expression had her truly baffled. It was clear to her Freja was less than excited about going first.

“Are you sure you don’t want to go first, Gabriel, I mean you are my guest and I would love to watch as you ravage by bitch.” Freja offered with all sincerity.

“No, I’d really do think I’d like to watch you in action. Besides watching the two of you will give me ideas on what I can do when it’s my turn. Please, just do what you normally do and pretend like I’m not here.” Gabriel insisted.

“Alright, I’ll warm her up for you.” Freja conceded with what Lacy detected as some disappointment. It was not like Freja to concede so quickly to a man’s desires.

“Remember what I said, Freja, let’s follow our desires, not any set plan.” Gabriel was speaking to Freja, but it was Lacy who seemed to sense his words might have a deeper meaning than anyone suspected right now.

“Lie down on the spanking bench on your back, slut.” Freja’s barked command brought Lacy quickly back to reality and she moved to the bench where she lay back with her arms underneath her and her legs spread to straddle both sides of the bench. This was a familiar position to Lacy as Mistress often fucked her like this, but unlike those times in the past she felt little of the normal arousal and anticipation she experienced before Mistress fucked her. The truth was she felt ashamed at her lack of desire, but she would soon see she wasn’t the only one whose desire was stagnant.

“Would you remove her gag, Gabriel? I’m going to want to use her mouth.” Freja requested as she went back to the cabinet to get out her feeldoe. It was a relatively new, versatile sex toy which could be fitted to a leather harness and used as a strap-on dildo or could be used by itself by inserting it deep into the user’s vagina so it sprouted out from the wearer’s body more like a natural cock would. This insertion method gave the user more feel, as she fucked, in the place she desired it most and promoted faster and more amazing orgasms.

After her gag was removed Lacy’s noted with dismay how Freja didn’t insert the feeldoe in her pussy. Instead her Mistress attached the dong to the leather harness indicating she would strap it on in the conventional manner. This was somewhat of a disappointment because Lacy had long since learned Freja fucked her more vigorously when she felt the dong in her own pussy as she fucked.

Even more odd was Freja didn’t even don the strap-on, but rather set it aside next to the bench. Instead she straddled Lacy’s head with her legs and growled. “Eat me, slave, Use your tongue to get me nice and wet and maybe I’ll fuck you.” Having ordered this, Freja lowered her pussy to Lacy’s mouth.

Obediently, Lacy ate pussy trying to lick and tongue with effort, but over the years she had learned when her Mistress was deeply aroused she needed little traditional foreplay and would often forgo foreplay in favor of making Lacy suck the latex feeldoe sprouting from her pussy. This action alone was often enough to get Freja charged with a frenzied need to fuck.

As Lacy obediently ate pussy, her eyes found Gabriel, who was standing not far away watching with attentive eyes. Lacy wondered if Gabriel could tell her heart was not into licking her Mistress’ wet cunt for all she would much rather be sucking his thick cock. Could he see inside her? Did he know how much she desperately wanted him?

Lacy didn’t notice any difference in the sweet taste of Freja’s pussy, but as time passed she started to notice signs her efforts weren’t having their normal effect. Freja seemed less than excited as if she was simply going through the motions of this sexual dance she’d done many times before.

First of all, Lacy noticed Freja wasn’t grinding her pussy against Lacy’s mouth and this whole foreplay thing had gone on too long. Normally Freja escalated their sexual play rapidly, but now she seemed more than content to simply let Lacy keep eating her pussy as if she had no real desire to go any further. Finally after what seemed like a long time to Lacy, Freja moved her pussy away from her slave’s mouth.

At last, she’s going to fuck me.

Unfortunately, Lacy was wrong as Freja simply moved forward and pushed her ass cheeks down on Lacy’s mouth. “Spend a little time worshipping my asshole, slut.”

Lacy obeyed and as she did she saw Gabriel’s eyes flash as he moved closer to the bench. “Do you normally engage in this much foreplay, Freja?” Gabriel’s question was spoken in a non-judgmental tone, but it still awkwardly exposed how slowly Freja was moving.

“I just thought my bitch might need the stimulation.” Freja offered as an excuse, but then Lacy felt Gabriel’s finger dip experimentally into her pussy,

“No need for more stimulation there. She’s soaking wet.” Gabriel’s statement was true, but only Lacy knew why she was aroused and how it wasn’t due to her Mistress.

Freja nodded, but continued to grind her ass against Lacy’s mouth for several minutes before she stopped and began to don the strap-on harness.

All through this, Lacy continued to make eye contact with Gabriel for she was worried she might not react when Freja penetrated her and that would be embarrassing and all too obvious. She planned on imagining the latex cock was Gabriel’s cock and that would help her act properly.

At this point Lacy sensed all her suspicions about Mistress’ lack of desire might be wrong and Freja might mount her and give her the fucking of her life, but in twenty minutes Lacy knew the truth without a shadow of a doubt. Something was terribly wrong with her Mistress.

First of all, Lacy didn’t know the person on top of her whose ineffectually fucking was slow and seemingly distracted. A slow sensuous fuck might have been good with Lacy, but the look on Freja’s face and in her blue eyes showed no sign of any real passion. All during the time Freja struggled to find some passion, Lacy felt a deep sense of foreboding grow inside her.

Finally in a terrible anticlimax, Freja simply stopped, climbed off her slave and began to cry softly at first. It was obvious neither party had climaxed during the act nor had there been much excitement, but both Lacy and Gabriel were concerned with what was wrong.

Lacy was so stunned, she didn’t really know what to say and so it fell to Gabriel to say something. “What happened, Freja, you didn’t seem to be into it.” Gabriel’s words had a devastating effect he likely didn’t see coming, but when Freja wailed out a loud cry and fell to the floor at Gabriel’s feet Lacy understood what was happening. Her Mistress was terribly ashamed and embarrassed at having his dominate witness what Lacy knew to be the poorest example of their sexual play.

On the floor, Freja burst into pitiful sobs, but between the crying she tried to explain. “I’m sorry, I’m so sorry, I just didn’t feel it.”

Then Freja glanced at Lacy who was now sitting up on the bench. “Oh god, what have I done. Please forgive me.”

Confused, Gabriel looked at Lacy hoping for an explanation, but before Lacy could say anything Freja cried out.

“Noooo, please, Gabriel, can we talk together. I’ll explain.” Although her face was still wet with tears, Freja seemed to have recovered some of her normal composure.

“Of course, over here.” Gabriel replied as he made a motion with his hand for Lacy to stay on the bench.

Freja not only retreated back to the narrow stairway, she went halfway up it before she stopped and began softly speaking to Gabriel. Most of Freja was hidden from Lacy by Gabriel’s muscular back and Mistress was speaking too softly for her to hear. Lacy could only speculate on what they were saying.

At one point she heard Gabriel say. “Are you sure?,” in a surprised voice too loud to be mistaken, but the rest of their conversation remained a mystery to Lacy. When they returned to the bench, Lacy expected she might get some kind of explanation, but Gabriel simply looked at her with eyes which reflected some sadness she thought and Freja simply wouldn’t make eye contact with her which was incredibly strange.

“Do you want to do it, Freja? It might be easier for her if you do.” Gabriel’s tone indicated he was not at all sure what Freja’s reaction would be.

Freja took a moment as if to try to summon something within her, but when her answer came it was all-too-clear. “No, I’m sorry, but I just can’t right now. Please, would you do it?” Freja’s voice resonated with the one thing which Lacy had rarely if ever heard from her Mistress; fear.

“Alright, I’ll do it, but you’ll need to speak to her later.” Gabriel confirmed in a firm voice.

“Where is this chain?” Gabriel asked.

“It’s in the bureau, top drawer on the right.” Freja confirmed as she looked away from Lacy.

“Please come with me, Lacy.” Gabriel issued the command at barely above a whisper as if he regretted having to give it.

Lacy was confused about the situation, but not about what was in the top drawer of the old oaken bureau in their bedroom. Mistress kept a restraining chain designed to lock to her cuffs which was used at times when Lacy was being punished by being confined to their queen-sized bed. However Lacy didn’t understand why such a thing was to be put to use now. Weren’t they going to continue the sexual play?

Yet despite her misgivings Lacy obediently followed Gabriel up the stairs and through the living room to the bedroom. All the while she wanted to ask him what was going on, but she hesitated not wanting to question his command.

Once in the bedroom, Gabriel pointed to the bed. “Lie down.”

Lacy obeyed and Gabriel soon returned with the chain which he clipped to a link between her handcuffs which she couldn’t reach with her wrists confined before he clipped and locked the other end to an eyelet attached to the bed’s headboard.

Once this was accomplished, Gabriel’s dark eyes stared down at Lacy’s body for a moment before his hand ran down from her face to her soaked pussy. “I’m sorry, Lacy, but your night is over. Your Mistress commands you go to sleep and she’ll explain it all to you in the morning.”

Go to sleep? Is he fucking serious? Lacy could barely believe she was hearing these words for having not climaxed during Freja’s less-than-spectacular penetration she was alive with arousal and a definite need for Gabriel’s thick, hard cock inside her.

“But . . . why? Don’t you want me, Master Gabriel?” Lacy gasped hoping this was merely some diabolical way Freja had thought up to make her beg Gabriel for his cock.

“Believe me, it’s not that I don’t want you, Lacy. I’m sure your Mistress will explain it all tomorrow.” With those less-than-comforting words Gabriel marched out of the bedroom leaving Lacy alone to contemplate what had gone so terribly wrong.

In frustrated anger Lacy pulled hard on the chain, but like she knew it would it held firm. Next she cried because she was overwhelmed by being abandoned for no reason which was explained to her without any chance to satisfy the sexual hunger in her body. Finally her mind tried to reason why this had happened and she always came back to only two scenarios. Either Gabriel had rejected her which she simply couldn’t get herself to believe, or Freja had been so overwhelmed by her jealousy over how Gabriel made her feel she had suddenly refused to allow Gabriel to have her?

This betrayal by her Mistress was what Lacy believed had happened. Yet as she smolder with resentment at Freja she was unable to convince herself Mistress might be right to be worried. This sprang from a sense her newfound desire for Gabriel was not merely a short-term infatuation.

Because in her ultra-aroused state sleep didn’t come quickly or easily, Lacy bounced these questions around in her mind for quite some time before she thought she heard heavy footsteps upstairs. Her heart leap with the hope Mistress had changed her mind and Gabriel was coming for her, but no one came and finally sleep mercifully took her.

Published 
Written by JenCampbell
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments