Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cat's tale

"Cat's wake up treat"

2
3 Comments 3
8.8k Views 8.8k
1.0k words 1.0k words
When I got home from work, no one else was home. My girlfriend at the time had told me she had gone to sleep because she had, had a long day. Walking down the hall of the house I glanced in every room, to make sure that we where indeed alone.

After getting to the end of the hallway, our room last on the left, I turned the corner and saw her, sprawled out, naked on our bed, her red hair covering her breasts. Her legs partially open, allowing me to see her lips, which made my cock start to throb, and looking down at her, I couldn't stop myself. I went into the garage and found some rope, about a foot long and then found another. Walking back into our room I went under our bed and grabbed our "toy box," which was filled with many toys. I fetched out our fuzzy red handcuffs and hooked one end of each to the top end of our bed, preparing for her wrists that would arrive there shortly.

I kissed her forehead and she started to wake up and I grabbed her left wrist and quickly hooked it, followed by the other. She looked up at me half asleep, but with excitement building, I can see her bite her lip. I slowly and very gently rub my finger tips from the nape of neck, down between her DD breasts, to her belly, then to her inner thigh. I then grabbed her breast in my hand, and put my mouth on her neck, giving her a nice firm bite, making her moan, ever so slightly.

I had then moved my mouth down the length of her body, and I had arrived at her throbbing clit. I started licking her pounding cunt up and down, using my hand to open her up, and hit her sweet spot, on the right side of her clit. Then I take the whole thing into my mouth, flicking it with the tip of my tongue. Feeling her thighs tighten around my head, and pelvis start to thrust, I know she is about to cum, I stop flicking because she isn't allowed to cum until I allow her to.

She looks at me with longing and ecstasy, making me even more excited. I go back into the box and grab her pink five inch vibrator, turn it on, and slowly slide it in, deeply, but slow. Her entire body shivered when it would go all the way into her, and as she shivered I began to kiss her, which drove her crazy. I started to slowly kiss her, but she immediately opened her mouth and started to devour my tongue.

We both love the way she tastes and our tongues where locked in a battle that I never wanted to end. I go to nibble on her ear as my hand continued to work on her pussy, and she whispered in the sexiest whisper I have or probably ever will hear,

"I want you to fuck me with your hard cock baby."

I pulled the vibrator out of her, making her juices flow more freely onto our bed.

PauReyess
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PauReyess

My hard 8 inch cock could hardly stay in my pants as it was, so I pull it out with the hand that had her nectar on it, rubbed her drool up and down the shaft and a little bit on my pulsating head. I then tied her ankles with the rope, and on my knees, told her to clean my cock with her mouth.

She began to run her tongue up and down my shaft, and then I grabbed her head, and started to fuck her throat, almost making her choke on my cock. Once I no longer felt her hot thick juice on me any longer I had said,

"Good girl," I said with a smile, and asked, "do you think you can handle all of my hard cock in you kitten?"

"Yes baby, I want it all inside of my tight pussy." With mounting excitement in her voice as it quivered at the end.

Positioning myself between her legs I looked down at her perfectly shaven pussy. Her clit was hard and large in arousal. Her lips, so tight, that I had to use my fingers just to open her enough to fit myself inside of her. As I spread her moist cunt, I slid my head into her, the tightest hole I had ever been in.

Her warmth swallowed my cock, and as I slid my shaft in. I felt her juices flow out of her, and fall onto the bed. As I started to fuck her tight hole I could hear our bodies slam against each other, with the the wetness caused by her toy.

I grab her throat as I begin to thrust harder, and she closes her eyes and as I begin to choke her she breaths very heavy, her whole body tightens, and when I let go she screams my name in ecstasy as she came. Feeling her hot sticky cum flow down my leg I start to thrust with all my power as hard, and fast as I can.

As I slam into her tight cunt I bite her neck and make her scream in delight. Taking her hard nipple in my hand I feel that I'm about to cum and she whispers barely audible,

"Cum for me baby." When I ask where she says, "I want you to cum in my tight cunt."

Happy to oblige I thrust with all my might, and shoot a massive load deep inside of her soaked, tight, deep pussy. I untie her legs, and as I look up and go to undo her wrists, I look up and see my cum dripping out of her pink hole. I uncuffed her and we both collapse together in a sweaty heap.

As we awake a few hours later, the smell of our sweat still in the air, she says to me warily,

"JD, I just had the most amazing dream."

And that's Cat's tale

Published 
Written by jayjay123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments