Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Birthday Surprise For Sir

"Sir comes home to a birthday surprise"

7
7 Comments 7
7.3k Views 7.3k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Your birthday is finally here. I've spent the whole day cleaning the house and getting ready for tonight. As time for you to come home draws near I become more and more excited. Soon I begin to prepare for your return.

I go to the dresser, pulling out everything I'll need. I grab the blind fold, hand cuffs, ball gag, and the black leather whip with five long tongues. I take it all to the foot of the bed and, checking the time, I lay things out, getting more excited. With five minutes until you are home I begin to get dressed for your surprise.

I first put the ball gag in, tightening it so it can't be pushed out by me. I tie the blind fold next so no light gets through. I kneel on the floor, knees shoulder width apart, facing away from the door. I quickly put the hand cuffs on my wrist behind my back and lean forward until my cheek is pressed against the floor. Waiting for you seems like an eternity and just the thought of you walking in on me like this makes me excited.

Soon I hear the door. Straining my ears I try to see where you are headed first. I hear you drop your briefcase in the kitchen like you do everyday and then to my excitement I hear you head for our room. I squirm with excitement but freeze before you open the door. If I am caught moving I know this fun present would turn to punishment. The door opens slowly, and my heart skips a beat as I listen to you walk into the room. I wish I had waited on the blind fold so I could see if you were smiling but knew this way would be much more to your liking. You slowly walk across the room looking over my exposed ass and pussy and you reach down stroking my ass.

"Oh, Kitten, you didn't have to go to all this trouble for me."

I moaned softly wishing I could tell you happy birthday right away but knew that would come later. I press my ass back into your hand but to my dismay you pull your hand away.

Coming down fast and hard, your hand causes me to cry out around the ball gag.

"Patience, Kitten, let me enjoy my present."

I could hear the smile in your voice and it pleases me to know you love your gift. You spank me again harder, this time making me cry out louder. I hear the whip being picked up and I fight not to squirm as you brush it across my ass. I can feel my pussy getting wetter as one of the tongues from the whip brushes softly on my exposed cunt. I arch my back more to expose myself better for you.

I yelp as the first strike hits, stinging my ass cheeks and pussy. Waiting for the next one feels like an eternity and no time at all. You draw back and swing again getting more cunt than ass, causing me to jerk forward. I get nervous this might cause punishment and quickly move back into position. It's not long until the next strike. Again and again you strike my ass leaving red whelps across both cheeks. I can't stop the tears from forming but I know I will soon be rewarded for my obedience, so I wait patiently. Your cool hand rubs my sore ass softly letting me know the spanking is over. Standing me up, you un-cuff me and lead me to the stockade.

You put my head and hands in, closing it tight. I am again left waiting. I hear clothes rustling and I can't help but squirm with excitement.

FirstTimePam
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FirstTimePam

I moan softly, waiting impatiently for my master to have his way with me. Your hand brushes across my ass as you walk up behind me. A hand on each hip, you press your thick cock to my soaking wet cunt. Teasing me by not pushing in deeper, you rub softly, making me moan loud, begging for your dick. I try to push back and get you deeper but you hold back making me crazy with desire. You reach up and remove the gag.

"Please, Sir, please fuck me. Make me your slut. Please use my body for your pleasure " I groan loud as you slid deep into my cunt. I can't keep quiet as you pound harder and harder. Going fast and hard you slam into my cunt. My heart races and I just can't catch my breath. "Oh please, Sir, may I cum?" I cry out unable to withstand the pounding any longer.

You pull out just as quickly as you slammed in and leave me feeling empty. I whimper softly, wanting you back but knowing better than to ask. Without giving me any time to catch my breath, I scream, as you slam hard into my ass. I feel as if you've ripped me open but the pain is quickly replaced with pleasure as you pump in and out. I groan knowing I'll once again reach the edge. No matter how bad I want to cum, I don't want this to end. You pound hard and fast, I hear that moan and I know you are getting close too.

"Sir, cum for me. May I cum with you, Sir, please let me cum!" You thrust in hard a few more times.

"Cum for me slut, cum with your master!" A few more thrusts and we both groan loud cumming as one. You fill my ass with your seed and mine drips down my thighs.

I sigh as you slide in and out a few more times before pulling out completely. I feel empty once more, wishing you were filling my cunt with your cock. I know you are tired though, so I just wait, but instead of you releasing me from my bondage you walk in front of me and remove my blind fold. I stare up into your eyes and look at your smile. That smile that makes my heart leap and those eyes that I love so deeply, I know they love me too.

"Clean up your Master, Kitten," you say, holding your still hard cock covered in cum up to my lips.

I obediently open my mouth and let you slide in. I lick and suck as you pull out a little then slide back in. As you thrust slowly into my mouth I deep throat it, making sure you are totally clean. Once clean you pull out and slowly undo my bondage, letting me free.

I step back, straightening up. I smile softly at you. Wrapping me in your arms, you pull me close and kiss me passionately.

"Baby girl, I loved my gift!"

I snuggle close to you and can't help but grin. "Thank you Sir! I'm so glad you liked it."

I pull away, look into your eyes and smile up into your face. You lead me to the shower and turn the water on, heating it up. We climb in and let the water run over our bodies. You slowly wash my body for me, being gentle with my still tender ass. Once I'm washed I turn around and wash you, kissing you softly, randomly through out the shower.

"Happy birthday, Sir. I hope you enjoyed your present as much as I did." I kiss you again, whimpering when you grab my ass.

"I loved it, Kitten. It was the best gift I could have asked for. Thank you."

Published 
Written by BlondeArtist95
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments