Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Becoming Mistress Victoria Part Five

"A Mistress meets her slave Brian."

20
17 Comments 17
4.7k Views 4.7k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Author's Notes

"This is my continuing journey. My first real slave Brian. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Thank you all for your support! - Miss Victoria xx"

July 24, 1982, was the worst day of my life; the day my husband John died. I grieved terribly for weeks. One morning I was in the back yard crying, and the young neighbour boy, Brian came over to see if I was okay, I looked at him, and he seemed so sweet and innocent.

“I am fine, just a bit sad,“ I said quietly.

"I saw the ambulance and police. I am very sorry about your husband,” he said warmly.

“Thank you,” I said, as my voice wavered.

“If you want to talk to someone, I’m a good listener,“ he said as he started to turn away.

“Brian,“ I called out, “I would like to talk, would you like to come in for some lemonade?”

He smiled and nodded and followed me inside.

Brian sat at the kitchen table as I made him lemonade. I am not sure what came over me, but I started to sob.  Suddenly, I felt a gentle hand on my shoulder. I warm feeling came over my entire body. I turned and saw his reassuring smile. Without thinking, I squeezed him tightly; it felt so good to be hugged.

He was young, maybe seventeen, but it felt so good to be held, and I was so lonely. I looked at him in his blue eyes and kissed him passionately on the mouth. I grabbed his hand and pulled it under my sweater to my breast. He squeezed it roughly. I moaned. I pulled my shirt over my head exposing my ample breasts to him. 

 I pushed his head down to my breasts.

“Suck on my nipples,“ I ordered.

 He was very innocent, and it felt terrific. 

“Bite them!” I told him, breathlessly.

He bit them and looked up at me.

I lifted my skirt and sat on the counter, pulling his face toward my pussy.

“Lick me, tongue my pussy,” I ordered.

He was very inexperienced but very enthusiastic. I told him to lick my asshole, and he never hesitated. I started to cum violently; I think he thought he was hurting me. He watched me until the spasms subsided. He was so cute and young, kneeling in front of me. I straightened my hair and moved off the counter.

I told him in a motherly tone, “Take off your clothes and show me your body and your cock.”

He obediently did as he was told. He had a nice sized circumcised cock with perfect round balls. I reached over and grabbed his cock and balls. I led him into the living room. I sat in my leather reading chair and looked at the skinny young boy with his very hard cock standing before me.

“I want you to masturbate for me, but not cum until I tell you. Do you understand?” I asked.

“Yes Miss,” he told me with a lustful smile.

He stood before me and slowly started to stroke his cock. I brought my feet up and began to play with my wet pussy. He was mesmerised as my fingers danced around my sensitive clit. He was breathing heavier. I knew it was hard for a teenage boy to hold back his cum. I could see he was struggling and it turned me on even more, cumming twice, as I watched him fight his urges.

Almost an hour had passed, and tears were rolling down his flushed face. I loved it. I grabbed a wine glass and brought it to the edge of his cock.

“Is it painful not to cum?” I asked as I rubbed my fingers across his nipples.

“Yes, Miss, “ He stammered.

“Would you like to cum?” I teased.

“Yes!” he whispered.

I pinched his nipples as I told him, “Cum for me, Brian.”

Brian let out a guttural groan as he came right on cue. His entire body was shaking as he came. He just kept cumming and cumming! He filled almost one-quarter of the glass.  

He stumbled back a bit as he must have been light-headed. I steadied him and had him kneel on the floor. 

“Good boy,” I told him as I kissed him on the forehead.

“Did you enjoy that?” I asked him.

“Yes Miss,” he managed to say.

“I want you to drink up your cum,” I asked as I offered up the glass.

He hesitated a bit. He looked at the glass of cum, then up to me, then my pussy.

“It would make me happy,” I added.

Brian then took the glass and drank it all down, gagging only for a moment. It gave me immense pleasure, and I kissed him on his cum-soaked lips.

I hugged him again and thanked him and squeezed his cock and balls tightly. Then I grabbed his clothes and sent him home.

After he left, I struggled with what I had done and what I should do next. I was torn between my loneliness and the pleasure I felt when I had an obedient young slave and the guilt of manipulating and taking advantage of this horny young man.

I decided that when I saw him next, I would ask Brian if he wanted to continue this relationship.

The next morning the doorbell rang, and to my pleasant surprise, it was Brian. I invited him in, and we sat down at the kitchen table.

DakotaHill
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DakotaHill

I asked him, “ Did you enjoy what we did yesterday?”

“Yes,” he said bashfully.

“Did you touch yourself when you got home?" I asked.

He blushed, “I jerked off four times last night and twice this morning.”

“Six times. Impressive,” I said.

I told him of my proposition. I explained everything about a Domme/sub relationship. I explained everything in great detail. I needed him to understand completely what he was getting into.

“Do you understand everything that I have said?“ I asked in a very serious tone.

“Yes, Mistress,” he affirmed.

“Good boy, I will be your Mistress and you, Brian will be my slave. You will do everything I ask of you that doesn’t put you in serious harm or death, do you understand and agree?“

“Yes, Mistres," he agreed.

I felt empowered again, in control of my life. I decided to prevent the routine that happened with John, I would leave things flexible, and have no set rules, but mainly try not to get too attached to Brian.

I was at the very lowest point in my life when Brian came over; I was very depressed and struggling for control in my life. I needed something, and Brian came at the perfect time.

He was young and unspoiled. I would not make the same mistakes again. I would train Brian the way I wanted. He would be my perfect little slave; he would not be my partner or my husband. He would be "owned" by me, and I would have total control over him.

“The most important thing for me is trust and honesty," I told him. “Will you always be honest and trust in me?”

“Yes Miss,” he answered.

With that, I led him to the bathroom. Slowly, I pull off his shirt over his head. I take the time to pinch his nipples. Then I pull down his pants, his hard cock bouncing by my face. I kiss the tip and then had him step into the tub.

I took out some handcuffs and cuffed his hands up to the shower curtain rod.

I turn on the water, icy cold and take a washcloth and purposefully wash him from head to toe. I take my time around his cock and inside his asshole.

"I will expect you clean inside and out if you are with me,” I stated.

“Yes Miss,” he said.

I went to the cabinet and got some shaving cream. I rubbed it all over Brian’s cock and balls. I grabbed John’s straight razor from the shelf. I am sure he thought that I might cut off his cock for a moment.

“Do you trust me?” I asked again.

“Yes Miss,” He stammered bravely.

This is where the trust began. I am sure he thought I could easily cut off his cock at this point.

I smiled and then expertly shaved around his cock and balls. His asshole was next, and then his arms and legs. He was completely shaved clean except for his head and, he would remain that way for our time together. 

I released his hands and allowed him to explore his newly smooth body. I came back in and put a leather cock ring around the base of his cock. It was John’s, and It pleased me to give it to Brian.

“This ring is to show that this cock belongs to me, only I can say when it comes when it is touched, when it urinates. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Miss."

I started Brian off slow; he would come over for a few hours, light training, spanking light whipping, oral sex, and some early anal training. He was young and just discovering sex; everything was exciting and new for him. This made it exciting for me as well, and I started to enjoy sex again.

He would stay over longer and longer, then some nights on the weekend, but we realised this was getting too dangerous living next door to his parents, so I got him an apartment downtown.

This was a perfect situation for me. It was very close to my work, and I could have unlimited sessions, and I could have the freedom to come and go as I pleased. There are things that I insisted on back then and still do. In fact, my two years with Brian, and my experimentation and training, was also my training for the future as a Dominatrix.

The first day at the new apartment was special for both of us. He was excited not to need to go home after a session and wanted to be there to please me when I needed him. Without being asked, he stripped down naked and kneeled at my feet. I was so pleased that he was trained so well.

“You have been such an obedient slave for me,” I told him, “that you have earned a few gifts.“

“To serve you is my gift, Miss." 

“And you will continue to do so,“ I said, handing him a paper. “This is a slave contract. We will both sign it, and I will officially own you.”

He started to get emotional, "Thank you, Miss! I am so happy!" 

We signed the contract and then I gave him a small leather box. He opened the box, and it was a leather collar with a metal tag on it: "slave 001 owned by Miss V."

Published 
Written by MissVictoria45
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments