Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Baby Girl Puts On A Show - Part 1

"She knew the consequences"

15
8 Comments 8
12.6k Views 12.6k
671 words 671 words
Baby Girl laughed, as her friends chastised her on how controlling her Daddy was. Quietly seething inside at their judgement. They just don't understand how he loves me, she thought to herself.  One of her friends nudged her on her shoulder, and nodded towards a group of guys at the other end of the bar.

"I bet he'd freak out if you even said hi to those guys," she teased.

Another friend rolled her eyes and nodded in agreement. Baby Girl had reached her breaking point. She stood up smoothed out her short, purple, strapless dress, over her curvy figure. The dress I didn't get permission to wear, she mentally chastised herself.

She walked over to the guys smiling naughtily and sat down right in the middle of the group."Which one of you boys wants to buy me a drink?"

Three of the four guys immediately turned towards the bartender and ordered some fruity drinks. Baby Girl sighed internally, she really had no interest, but she drank each one. Slowly sliding her tongue around the rim of the glass, looking each guy directly in the eye. Moaning her delight at the sweet taste, shifting her legs squirming in her seat, drawing each ones full attention.

As she finished the last drink she grabbed two by the hand and pulled them out on the dance floor of the club. Shooting a steely glare to her friends watching at the bar. I'll show them, she promised herself. She put herself between the two men and started dancing to the song. Grinding her body up and down each one, making sure each one felt every inch of her curves through the fabric.

As the first song ended and a slower song began, she let one man wrap his arms around her hips from behind and started grinding slowly dirtily working him up during the slow jam. She shot another look to her friends, but noticed they were no long looking at her. They all had there worried gaze pointed behind her.

ThaliaSmithTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ThaliaSmithTS

She turned her head laughing at whoever's boyfriend had decided to show up and then her whole body went cold and she froze.

Daddy! she screamed mentally, as a gasp escaped her lips.

There he stood tall, dark, brooding and very, very pissed off. She felt her knees shake as she walked towards him. Head ducked down looking at the floor. When she reached him she just stood there staring at his toes. After a minute, or two, he put his hand firmly on her chin. Then roughly pulled her face up to look into his eyes.

"What do you think you're doing?" he asked.

She bit her lip searching carefully for the right words. The words that might save her some pain and punishment. She instantly regretted violating her Daddy's expectations to impress her friends.

"The girls wanted me to dance, Daddy."

He darted a look at her friends frightened expression and sneered.

"Looks to me like your friends know better than to expect you to do something like that."

Baby Girl shook with fear, but also a sort of anticipation akin to arousal, not sure what her punishment would be. Her daddy was always creative.

"Have I been bad Daddy?" she asked.

He looked back down at her and raised an eyebrow, "I think you know the answer to that. Time to take my little show girl home."

Baby Girl froze for a second, but then walked alongside her Daddy. His hand firmly on the back of her neck. Oh what have I done, she cringed mentally. She headed towards the door. Once she passed that threshold she had no idea what to expect, but she knew nothing could steel herself for the punishment her Daddy was about to dish out.

This is only the first part of my story, if anyone wants me to post the rest of it I will. It's the first one I've posted on here so bear with me. I love feedback so feel free.

Published 
Written by mixedbabygirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments