Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Allie's Dark Night

31
25 Comments 25
4.7k Views 4.7k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Author's Notes

"The story is based on an evening I recently had. It was an amazing experience. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Please know that this story is a substantial embellishment of that evening."

How dangerous could this be? Allie wanted some excitement in her life. At thirty-six and divorced, she was tired of staying home or suffering through endless first (and last) dates. Throwing caution to the wind, she had decided to push the envelope tonight. Dressed in an almost-there dress, she had looked hot, or as hot as she could muster at thirty-six. Her breasts were her best asset. She had stood before her mirror cupping them and watching as they spilled out over her thumbs. "Not a bad rack," she had thought. The decision to go without underwear had been a risky one. The dress with its spaghetti straps had held her breasts well while showing off ample cleavage. The dress was short so she would have to be careful with her legs.

Parking her car outside the bar, she had looked it over. Fuck, was it a dive bar! Shabby would have been a step up. Tiring of the lawyers and businessmen she usually met pub-crawling, she had been in the mood for a "real" man. The bar had not looked crowded with only four pickup trucks in the parking lot. At the time, she didn't know if that good thing or a bad thing? She had decided she should pregame before coming here so she was four drinks in upon arrival. She had taken in a breath and walked directly to the door and entered the bar. Looking around she had identified a bartender and three other men. They all seemed to be in their forties. Unlike the erotica she had read, none of them had been ripped or even particularly fit. In fact, they were all going to seed. Allie had approached the bar anyway and had a seat. She had a glimmer of hope that someone better would show up.

Ordering a Johnny Walker neat, she had noticed that the bartender had not hidden his stare at, no down, her cleavage. She had started to think this might have been a mistake. She had downed her drink and was preparing to leave when the bartender sat another drink on the bar. He had this menacing smile. Her heart had started to race. To calm her fluttering heart, she had downed the second drink. Allie had started to relax. One of the men, Allie had thought of him as Ugly One, approached her. He had smiled and ordered another drink for her. As he had been making small talk, Allie downed her third drink. The liquor had started working on her. She had started to feel like she was floating and the lights in the bar had become soft and hazy. This place was not so bad after all, she had thought as a warm feeling started to envelop her.

Ugly One had continued to babble about his pickup truck or his new shotgun or his beagle hound. Allie had just sat there floating. He had then reached out and surprisingly touched her cheek. Allie had stiffened a little. He had run his hand down her neck to her collarbone. When she had not moved, he moved his fingers down to her cleavage, rubbing a freckle on her left breast. Allie had sat frozen on the barstool. He had then started to rub her dress over the area of her nipple until it poked out of her dress like a grape. Her fear at that point had become palpable but so had a feeling of immense anticipation. Soon Uglies Two and Three had come over to see what was going on. By this time, Ugly One fhad slipped his hand inside her top and was cupping and squeezing her entire breast. At this point, adrenalin had shot through her... What the fuck had been happening!  She was then sitting in front of three men being groped. Remembering, Allie recalled she was nearly vibrating in anticipation of what might happen next. What would she do if this went farther? She had then taken Ugly One's hand out of her top and looked all three men in the eyes.

Ugly Two had then turned her barstool around so that she was facing them. Ugly Three had leaned in and aggressively kissed her on the lips. Allie had tried to pull away but after a minute, she involuntarily responded with her tongue. She had been full-on kissing him and squirming on her barstool. God, what had she been doing? This had not been what she signed up for but how to stop it?  Had she wanted it to stop it? The kiss had ended. Ugly One had then reached over and tugged the left strap of her dress down. He had done the same for the other strap. Allie had been setting surrounded by three men with the top of her dress barely covering her breasts. Ugly One had started kissing her. The relaxed floating feeling had returned and she was surprised when she started to respond to the kiss. It had gone on for a long time. She had been so relaxed and aroused that she had eventually lifted her arms to put them around his neck. When she did, the top of her dress had fallen down further settling at her waist. Now both of her breasts had felt the heat of the bar.  She had gasped suddenly realizing that she was virtually naked!

AnnaTotty11
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnnaTotty11

Allie had reached down to cover herself but before she could, Ugly One had broken the kiss and pulled her off the barstool. He had turned her around so she was facing the other men and pulled her arms back. She had drawn in a quick breath. Allie had been standing in the bar naked from the waist up and now had four sets of eyes on her. She had felt helpless and alone. She also had felt strangely desired. All four men had looked at her and at her breasts. As they did, Allie had felt her nipples harden. Then Ugly One had released his grip and Allie just stood there. A look of longing had been on each man's face. Feeling a slight bit of control, Allie had then taken her hands and cupped both breasts. Their jaws had gaped. She had entered new territory, dangerous territory. She had then rubbed her nipples and they popped out like two ripe grapes. The men had looked like they were about to explode.  She had had a vague question as to whether this teasing was a good idea.

Suddenly Ugly One had grabbed her hand and pulled her across the room to the back of the bar. As they went, her bare breasts had jiggled with each step. Allie's mind raced:  "What the fuck was happening now?" Had she pushed the envelope too far? He had led her to the restroom area and pulled her inside. Oh, shit, she had thought, I am fucked (or more accurately I am about to be fucked)!  He had kissed her roughly before turning her around and bending her over the sink. Allie had felt her breasts being squashed against the sink's counter. She had then heard a zipper and felt her dress being raised. Smack!  Ow!  He had slapped her ass hard.

Smack! Smack! Smack!

God, it had hurt like a bitch!  She had then realized that she was in for it. Then wham! Fuck!  She had then realized that his cock was suddenly all the way inside her as her feet almost came off the floor from the thrust.  She had been dry and it had hurt, god had it hurt!

Pound! Pound! Pound!

Ow!  Ow!  Ow!

He had started pumping her and had continued to slap her ass. Gradually the pain had subsided. The feeling of his cock sliding in and out started to light up the wall of her pussy and make her tingle with mild pleasure. Smack! Ow! His hand had come down on her ass again. The feeling had changed. Instead of pure pain, she had felt a whiff of pleasure mixed in.

Smack! Smack! Smack!

Ow! Ahh!  Ow!  Ahh!  Ow!  Ahh!

Pound! Pound! Pound!

Ooh!  Ahh!  Ooh!  Ahh!  Ooh!  Ahh! 

It had gone on and on. The whiff of pleasure had turned into a full-throated moan of pleasure.  It had then turned into a scream! Somewhere in this confusing mess, Allie's dress had landed on the floor.

Smack! Smack! Smack!

Ow! Ahh!  Ow!  Ahh!  Ow!  Ahh!

Pound! Pound! Pound!

Ooh!  Ahh!  Ooh!  Ahh!  Ooh!  Ahh! 

Allie had wondered what was happening. She had been taking a pounding and had not only not cared but also had started to like it. The mixture of pain and pleasure had been new territory for her. Suddenly she had been thrown to the floor naked and on her back. Her ass had throbbed. She had felt the hot gush of something on her face and breasts. Ugly One had been standing over her and cumming all over her.  Suddenly she had felt something very hot between her legs! She was coming. She had cum and squirted, for the first time!  She had been a sticky mess. Although Allie's mind had been foggy, she had been aware she felt alive with a pleasure that she had never felt before.  Ugly One had then bent down and wiped up the cum with Allie's dress.

Ugly One had then opened the door to the restroom and yelled, "Leon, you're next."

Allie's mind screamed: "Now what the fuck!"

A few hours later Allie had returned home. As she had showered, she smiled as she remembered the rest of the night. Leon, or Ugly Two, had come in and did her like Ugly One, hard, rough and fast. Ugly Three had done much the same.  She had come each time. The floor was a sloshy mess!  Each of them had cleaned her up by using her dress.  They had especially liked cleaning her tits.  She also had vaguely remembered sucking off the bartender. Bruised and dirty, she had pulled on her dress and stumbled to her car. Now she stood in front of the mirror. Her breasts were bruised. She had bite marks on them as well. Her ass and thighs had both bruises and finger marks. She smiled remembering how alive and turned on she felt for the first time.  She sniffed the dress remembering the evening.  Allie had no intention of cleaning it.  This was her trophy!  She bit off much more than she could chew and had not gagged. Not one bit.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by randomgirl2
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments